Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some game in Navan , extra time about to start. Dubs had to use 3 subs early would fancy Kildare to take it

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
      Some game in Navan , extra time about to start. Dubs had to use 3 subs early would fancy Kildare to take it
      Dublin up by 3 at HT in ET for anyone interested. C'mon the Lilys

Comment

Watch "Payet freekick goal (West Ham 2 Crystal Palace 1) #Soccer" on Streamable.

Payet free kick. Not sure how to embed

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Surprised you're not always up by 6. Have you watched any more 'Horace and Pete'? 9 episodes now, and have rewatched about half

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCscYyQNwVs
          E10 out now

spent the $3 for it this time.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Harsh straight red for Kouyate in the West Ham game.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Dublin up by 3 at HT in ET for anyone interested. C'mon the Lilys
              Dubs stole it in extra time , lilys be kicking themselves, 7 pts up early on. Supremacy etc.

Comment

Clattenburg is an absolute prick

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                  Dubs stole it in extra time , lilys be kicking themselves, 7 pts up early on. Supremacy etc.
                  St. Brendans Killarney. "The Sem" are All Ireland champions after beating a school from Belfast but sure the production line is finished in Kerry. Lol.

Cracking game. Went down by 5 points early. Got to half time one down and conceded another goal early in second half. Battled on and got there. Some performance. Future looking bright for Dublin and Kerry today. If we can beat Cork in the U21 it will be a great achievement.

Comment

El Classico tonight. Should be a great game, I expect some sending offs.

Comment

I am confident that Spurs will destroy Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        I hope the BBV musters all its powers to destroy your assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Approved.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          I hope the BBV musters all its powers to destroy your assertion.
                          Request denied.
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

4-0
                            4-0
                            4-0
                            3-2
                            2-2
                            2-2
                            0-0

and a 0-0 at HT

Any other week that would be a cracking weekend but after looking at most of the roundups it was dull as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                              Approved.

Request denied.
                              Surely you should be hoping for Liverpool to beat Spurs?

Comment

Not playing out like I thought. Ali not playing well, nor Son, nor Erickson.

Why I made this assertion is that I watched the England game v Germany and the difference between the Liverpool and Spurs players was huge. It really underlined for me the professionalism that Poch has instilled in Spurs.

Liverpool players were consistently happy to play nothing balls or hoof it a bit. Spurs players would never do that. It really looked like Liverpool players had gotten used to playing without really caring that much.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Surely you should be hoping for Liverpool to beat Spurs?
                                  You think I would... But given up on title chase a long time ago and think we have no chance of catching spurs. So want spurs to win to make the title contest between spurs and leciester interesting for the home stretch.
                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Kerry retain division 1B status in the stick ball. 3 reds for Laois late on, 2 were straight reds and they kicked off after the game with a bit of hand bags lol. If the footballers best Cork tomorrow it will be some weekend for the county.

Comment

Leinster finding it fierce hard to close out their games these days.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        Kerry retain division 1B status in the stick ball. 3 reds for Laois late on, 2 were straight reds and they kicked off after the game with a bit of hand bags lol. If the footballers best Cork tomorrow it will be some weekend for the county.
                                        Fantastic stuff. Very well done to them. They should be able to give the round robin group a right rattle now. Plenty of confidence there. Can't understand why the GAA didn't route Kerry into Munster though if they came out of the round robin, would have been easy to do.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            E10 out now

spent the $3 for it this time.
                                            It's the first one I paid for.

SPOILER
                                            Pity it's the last
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              So if Leicester win tomorrow they'll have essentially three games in hand with six more to play?
                                              They won't win tomorrow
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That was as moronic a quick tap penalty as I've ever seen

LOL small hearted munster

Comment

Healy has turned ito a liability.
                                                  So dumb 5 mins left good territory close down the game then daft penalty.
                                                  Teos last tackle dislodging ball there could have been done for no attempt at a wrap of hands .

Comment

That was as moronic a quick tap penalty as I've ever seen

LOL small hearted munster
                                                    Ya why take ascrum when they have a man in the bin
                                                    Munster possibly no europe next year wells econd tier comp.
                                                    Falling attendances big debt in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                      Healy has turned ito a liability.
                                                      So dumb 5 mins left good territory close down the game then daft penalty.
                                                      Teos last tackle dislodging ball there could have been done for no attempt at a wrap of hands .
                                                      Ah it was a marginally bad tackle Mick. Bad timing plus his arm hit a leg on the way through. Sometimes they look bad and he's timing and eagerness is causing mistakes. He'll get back to his best.

Great game from both sides I thought. A really honest effort.

Killer with a bit of a brainfart at the end. A draw was too important to Munster in order to keep things in their own hands.

Really hope we can get 4 Irish sides in Europe next year. It would really help to broaden the player base.
                                                      Last edited by V for Vendetta; 02-04-16, 18:30.
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Giddy Up , The Bitch is back

Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

I'd say Brian, Alan, Ailenn and James all think you're a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            Ah it was a marginally bad tackle Mick. Bad timing plus his arm hit a leg on the way through. Sometimes they look bad and he's timing and eagerness is causing mistakes. He'll get back to his best.

Great game from both sides I thought. A really honest effort.

Killer with a bit of a brainfart at the end. A draw was too important to Munster in order to keep things in their own hands.

Really hope we can get 4 Irish sides in Europe next year. It would really help to broaden the player base.
                                                            I dont think he will has had some very serious injuries.
                                                            The body can only take so much.
                                                            It must be tough Mcgrath has turned into a fantastic loosehead and has his irish and leinster place on merit.
                                                            Was a draw no use to munster?

Comment

Have you any offers for Sky Q?

Comment

Jaysus that's pretty harsh Tony. 1st proper game with all the first tier players starting back in the side and the defense and organisation was immense against a Munster side which played incredibly well. Never going to be easy IMO.
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Fantastic stuff. Very well done to them. They should be able to give the round robin group a right rattle now. Plenty of confidence there. Can't understand why the GAA didn't route Kerry into Munster though if they came out of the round robin, would have been easy to do.
                                                                  Was wondering that myself. One for AJ, maybe?

The Kerry captain was on the radio during the week and said very much tongue in cheek that if they won today they were looking forward to taking a rattle off Kilkenny in the championship I'd say they are buzzing after staying up.

Comment

I dont think he will has had some very serious injuries.
                                                                    The body can only take so much.
                                                                    It must be tough Mcgrath has turned into a fantastic loosehead and has his irish and leinster place on merit.
                                                                    Was a draw no use to munster?
                                                                    I think since his Lions injury he hasn't had a clear run but he still has a lot of time on his side. I think his issue is trying too hard at the minute rather than the body actually.

A draw would have been plenty useful to Munster IMO. Enough games left. Will have to wait and see.

Comment

Anthony Foley once again loses the game for Munster with the help of Ian keatley, he needs to step down.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        I think since his Lions injury he hasn't had a clear run but he still has a lot of time on his side. I think his issue is trying too hard at the minute rather than the body actually.

A draw would have been plenty useful to Munster IMO. Enough games left. Will have to wait and see.
                                                                        Ya guess guaranteed 1 point for less than 7 point loss worth going for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                          I'd say Brian, Alan, Ailenn and James all think you're a cunt.
                                                                          Lol couldnt give a toss. All I want is the moola.

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                          Have you any offers for Sky Q?
                                                                          Zero, hold tough though.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Ya guess guaranteed 1 point for less than 7 point loss worth going for the win.
                                                                            Scarlets v Glasgow is a very important game for all of the Irish provinces. I think Leinster will qualify top but the next 3 positions are very uncertain. I do fancy 4 Irish teams in the top 6 though.

Comment

Zero, hold tough though.
                                                                              Patience not one of my strong points!!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Yikes, misclicked on the PP App & put an extra €200 on a horse in the 3.10 at Uttoxeter here. One Time!

Transient Bay
                                                                                  I made a similar error earlier. Got a suggested 100/1 accum so instaclicked and went for a tenner, which actually turned out to be 100. Fk it, 10k sweat!

First game kicks off in Portugal in a few mins.

post image

Comment

Let's say you had a secret insight that meant for one lottery draw only you had a 1 in 10,000 chance of winning the big prize, as opposed to the usual 1 in 10 million chance. Tickets are the normal €2. We'll say it's a nefariously sourced insight so you don't want to share the information and create an investment fund. You could approach your family and close friends but decide it's not fair to get them involved in case something goes wrong maybe due to someone drunkenly saying it. But if you keep the info to yourself there's no chance of being caught. The draw you have information on is in two months time.

What would you do?

Disclaimer: I don't have this lotto insight, although I would say that wouldn't I?
                                                                                    Disclaimer: It isn't a question where there is a correct answer
                                                                                    buy €20k worth of tickets

Comment

Word of the day with nefariously there hitch, gonna look it up with the hope of using it sometime.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                        buy €20k worth of tickets
                                                                                        In four days without any help?
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

El Clasico has burst into life.

Comment

...

Comment

Literally any Dickens book will sort you out on scene setting!
                                                                                                Did one in school, was horribly boring.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Assuming you have access to the 10,000 combinations, you could start purchasing them eight draws out, but this would cost €720,000. Small risk you lose €€

Comment

...

Comment

Actually 720k is wrong, that assumes you can purchase 20k tix in between draws. Needs work.

Pm the combos Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        In four days without any help?
                                                                                                        I've seen people buy €200 of tickets in one transaction. Wouldn't be a challenge to do the same in 25 shops a day, would it?
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Please Sir, read one more? Yep my only one as well, god they are turgid reads. But plotlines of the other ones all seem to involve some nefarious baddie.
                                                                                                            Great expectations in that comparative shite for me. Teacher saved it with doing On The Waterfront aswell.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              I've seen people buy €200 of tickets in one transaction. Wouldn't be a challenge to do the same in 25 shops a day, would it?
                                                                                                              Yeah, I suppose, you have plenty of time beforehand to fill out all the slips.

We'll have a prop bet, if you can do it I'll hand over 100 crispy euros.

Comment

1 line with the plus. All I need.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Bale scores a perfect header. Alba goes down making a meal of it after losing out in the header. Ref disallows the goal. Decent finish coming up.

Comment

Ramos sent off.

Ronaldo scores.

Scenes!!!

Comment

Terrible game.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                        Terrible game.
                                                                                                                        Wouldn't say that. Plenty of chances at both ends. Just wasteful shooting.

Nice to see Ronaldo turn up for a big game too.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Great expectations in that comparative shite for me. Teacher saved it with doing On The Waterfront aswell.
                                                                                                                          I read Great expectations last year. It wasn't all I hoped it would be.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X