Just watched The Walk. I am scared of heights....fuck me.
    there is more chance of me riding the winner of the National

Mrs DIII finds this phobia very funny
    I kinda get being afraid of heights. Up a ladder, or on a roof with no barrier to prevent an accident. And the silly worry that if you fall off you won't be able to phone an ambulance because either you, or your phone is totally fucked.

Not so much on watching it on TV though.

NSFW @Darwinatemyhamster

Rachel Riley's on Room 101 looking astoundingly good

Minding the two kids by myself since Wednesday due to wife being on holidays. It's rather fcking difficult if your own regular sleep time is about 2am and the kid is steadfast on waking up at 6am.
          Surprised you're not always up by 6. Have you watched any more 'Horace and Pete'? 9 episodes now, and have rewatched about half

Proof there are no aliens watchin us, otherwise she would be probed nightly . (probably is in fairness anyhoo)

A Delicious female.

Just watched The Walk. I am scared of heights....fuck me.
              If like me, you are probably scared of edges more than heights. I have no issue looking out a window of a plane, looking out the viewing platform on the Shard etc, now...ask me to stand on the edge of a single story roof....nope.

A backward insular religion where people can get murdered for writing a cartoon-je suis charlie?
                That was terrorists, not Islam. But I do understand the confusion between the two.

You are Catholic I guess, me too technically. But I don't really have any thing to do with it.

Met her before, with Dug.

Anyone remember this game?
                    Almost, got this one perfect, right until the end

Wow, the nostalgia.

That's Super Hang On isn't it?

Jesus, I played that soooo much on one of those 6-in-1 game cartridges on the Mega Drive. It had that, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage (on of my fave games ever), Sonic, Revenge of Shinobi, Italia 90 (top down view of players) and Columns (Tetris rip-off).

Haha it's funny thinking about it to be honest. Simpler times.

Wish I could remember some of the other Mega Drive games I had. Definitely a couple of Mortal Kombats there anyway.
                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 02-04-16, 01:24.

Yeah Its Super Hang On.

I was more familar with the 3 in 1 version. A friend had it. Streets of rage and Golden Axe was great. It probably had Shinobi, but its wasn't a 2 player afaik.

Alex the Kid stands out as another Sega game, but might have been MasterSystem.

I was always a Nintendo kid

Met her before, with Dug.
                          Solid 8.45/10 imo

All of these are gr8/8
                            spoiling it cause like the pic is of a bum and some of ye fuckers work
                            [NSFW="not super nsfw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdgIW5c4_do&ab[/NSFW]

Shameless brag but 60-0 win in my first official game coaching in New Zealand. Hoping to get a regional job within the year so need as many results like this as possible.

Yeah Its Super Hang On.

I was more familar with the 3 in 1 version. A friend had it. Streets of rage and Golden Axe was great. It probably had Shinobi, but its wasn't a 2 player afaik.

Alex the Kid stands out as another Sega game, but might have been MasterSystem.

I was always a Nintendo kid
                                shinobi is still one of the hardest games I ever played. endless hours spent playing them.

Shameless brag but 60-0 win in my first official game coaching in New Zealand. Hoping to get a regional job within the year so need as many results like this as possible.
                                  Have to feel for the opposition goalie all the same.

Fuck him if he can't take a joke.

Just recalled for no good reason having seen a Rod Stewart documentary/extended interview on tv some time ago. He seems an awfully decent, reasonable pleasant bloke.

It's an honour to be sharing the same planet as Rod Stewart.

Oh that's the plan for today sorted. Was going to binge on Workaholics while sitting with the baby but not really as good as it seemed ages ago.
                                          Workaholics gets shite pretty fast

Raised by wolves is very quirky and watchable.

April fools is over m8's, tis a shame.

Name the man:

When he was young, his aspiration was to be a “Train Driver”.

No, not Dom, his train driving aspirations came about when he got old.

The answer is Ed Sheeran

edfactoftheday
                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-04-16, 06:57.

His worst fear is heights. Name the man?

Raoul Duke III

But also Ed Sheeran

To win the Aintree Tipping Comp
                                                    You must make a good start
                                                    Good luck in running also needed
                                                    But most of all, The Big Heart

Turned off Workaholics to get back to my stats/predictions book. Either the book is so good or the show is so bad, but Superforecasting is a great read, even if slightly elaborating the same point a bit too much.
                                                      Thought there was a huge amount of 'fluff' in the book - could have been about 25% the length and wouldn't have missed out much.

Think I remember someone on here mentioning they had signed up for the forecasting thing but didn't continue because of the amount of effort required (hotspur maybe?).

Can't be right surely?

10% of all passengers to Europe from states land in Ireland, at least as a stop along their way. Seems way too high, although maybe I'm misinterpreting it.
                                                            Would think that's right. The transfer figures grow and grow and it's all based on the US and preclearance.

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                              Thought there was a huge amount of 'fluff' in the book - could have been about 25% the length and wouldn't have missed out much.

Think I remember someone on here mentioning they had signed up for the forecasting thing but didn't continue because of the amount of effort required (hotspur maybe?).
                                                              Hotspur mentioned it but didn't do it, I did one of the seasons. I got into the super forecasters group for the following round but didn't put any time into it. There was a lot of very niche boring questions.

Also the theme tune, sung by Corrine Bailey Rae, is pretty good imo. But the show is kinda shite.
                                                                  Is she anything to our two Bailey Raes?

Wow, thats some achievement for the airport. Must be highly handy for the US multinationals too to have so many connections.
                                                                    Just need preclearance area to be about 4 times the size it is.

I was playing this online in my vrowser the other week, there's a site that has them all, you can save games etc. Must find it again.

Alex Kidd was amazing, it was inbuilt into Sega mastersystems. Had that 5 in 1 cartridge for megsdrive, best thing ever
                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 02-04-16, 09:19.

My poetry-based marketing campaign not having the anticipated impact

I'll get you record numbers in future.

Get your people in contact with my people

Wow, the nostalgia.

That's Super Hang On isn't it?

Jesus, I played that soooo much on one of those 6-in-1 game cartridges on the Mega Drive. It had that, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage (on of my fave games ever), Sonic, Revenge of Shinobi, Italia 90 (top down view of players) and Columns (Tetris rip-off).

Haha it's funny thinking about it to be honest. Simpler times.

Wish I could remember some of the other Mega Drive games I had. Definitely a couple of Mortal Kombats there anyway.
                                                                            Have a master system 2 and a mega drive here with loads of games and no TV it will work on. Was clearing the loft and found them!

Might have to reconsider our ethical decision to get cage-free eggs. This is seemingly all that that entails.

They look pretty healthy to me. We've less space than that in London rush hour.

I was playing this online in my vrowser the other week, there's a site that has them all, you can save games etc. Must find it again.

Alex Kidd was amazing, it was inbuilt into Sega mastersystems. Had that 5 in 1 cartridge for megsdrive, best thing ever
                                                                                  SEGA Megadrive / SEGA Genesis Emulator allows you to play SNES emulated games online in your browser.

this site tar ?

shinobi is still one of the hardest games I ever played. endless hours spent playing them.
                                                                                    Had the New Zealand story as a kid it was very very difficult

Was that the one where you were a kiwi (bird) armed with a bow and arrow

Yup and you jump around trying to free other caged birds. I was very young which may have added to the difficulty or I would potentially be much worse at it now since I am an old man for such reflex based games.

Hitch gradually realising what happens to animals.

Not that one, similar idea though, might be imagining it but the other one seemed to have more games. Have some mind searching to do. Pretty sweet that these sites exist.

Arsenal, man city and west ham treble enhanced from 4/1 to 6/1 PP

Skybet are 8 places the Masters and laying decent sized bet on it. This is a ridiculously good promotion specifically in the Masters, given the make up and field size.

Just go back to calling people cunts

Skybet are 8 places the Masters and laying decent sized bet on it. This is a ridiculously good promotion specifically in the Masters, given the make up and field size.
                                                                                                    Pity the only two they are best price on is Bubba and Ryan Moore

Your getting around a 37.5% edge in the place Market, This is worth giving up a point or two in the win Market, It's not like they're well below on prices on say 8/1 speith 12/1 buba 20/1 Dustin 7/1 Rory, are all at least average price across books. It's a massive concession, I've never seen any bookmaker go 8 places in the Masters.

Ohhh ya, I get that, especially in a tourni where the same lads are up there most years, just sayin

Did Sky go 8 places last year or was that the open?

Bloody good if you do fancy Bubba or Moore tooooooo

Ohhh ya, I get that, especially in a tourni where the same lads are up there most years, just sayin

Did Sky go 8 places last year or was that the open?

Bloody good if you do fancy Bubba or Moore tooooooo
                                                                                                          betfair went 8 places on a few majors last year (not sure if masters ) but it was gimmicky, if you finished 7th or 8th max payout was £25 given in free bet. Think 6 places best ive seen in Masters, powers going 7 ok this year but 1/5 th odds a place.

Horrible conditions in Navan for the Leinster U21 final, up the dubs.

Looked at this the other day, think 7 places 1/5 and 6 1/4 is basically the same here. Now to find a skybet account

Still lolling that Chelsea were 3/5 today

Lovely 2nd goal from City there.

Yikes, misclicked on the PP App & put an extra €200 on a horse in the 3.10 at Uttoxeter here. One Time!

Transient Bay

Yikes, misclicked on the PP App & put an extra €200 on a horse in the 3.10 at Uttoxeter here. One Time!

Transient Bay
                                                                                                                      I like that horsey a lot, gl!! On him too but for a tenner :P . Fuck your life m8, ul

Bah 2nd. Yeah only meant to put a score on.

Fucking hell Payet....