http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
    This is happening tonight people.

I am excite.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      This is happening tonight people.

I am excite.
      Is there a new top gun coming out? That's the only thing that song reminds me of?

Comment

So this evening @19:55 i became a daddy to twim girls baby and mother doing well twin 1 3.56kg twin 2 3.25kg

Yeah so that happened, pretty sureal here at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          Is there a new top gun coming out? That's the only thing that song reminds me of?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
            So this evening @19:55 i became a daddy to twim girls baby and mother doing well twin 1 3.56kg twin 2 3.25kg

Serious congrats, get Dice on speed dial.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              Pretty sure there is sequel in the pipeline actually

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                Pretty sure there is sequel in the pipeline actually

already released last year. Flopped pretty badly at the box office. sent to dvd pretty quickly.

Comment

congrats. I hope the 1 3.5kg girl doesn't slag the bigger girl. Girls can be very cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    already released last year. Flopped pretty badly at the box office. sent to dvd pretty quickly.
                    Pretty sure that's not right. They've only re-started talks about it. Kilmer and Cruise on board.

What film are you talking about?

Comment

Pretty sure that's not right. They've only re-started talks about it. Kilmer and Cruise on board.

ya big..

Comment

Ye should watch top secret starring val kilmer if you haven't seen it before.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Point break ? His mind is old...
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Point break ? His mind is old...
                            My first guess was Hot Shots...

Comment

With all the foreboding about April 1st. Thought I'd annoy at the 1st opportunity. Seems Ole is a BAF also .

Comment

With all the foreboding about April 1st. Thought I'd annoy at the 1st opportunity. Seems Ole is a BAF also .
                                Your lace is open.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                    I think it's time to start avoiding wimmen
                                    I really tried. Worst part is I don't know if I want to fuck her or her daughter more. God damn Eastern Europeans

Comment

Denny, ever consider getting a few lessons and your license so that you can rent a car once in a while for seeing the country?

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                      The only thing I am when it comes to McGregor is impossible to wind up m8

I have more hope for you upping your game for 200 than Our Conor.
                                      You abandoning conor m8? Your 2nd fav dub

I really tried. Worst part is I don't know if I want to fuck her or her daughter more. God damn Eastern Europeans
                                      throw up a pic and we'll help decide.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        Ye should watch top secret starring val kilmer if you haven't seen it before.
                                        Goes strongly against my policy of never watching anything that has Val Kilmer near it.

Comment

Are you no.1?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            Any thoughts on Linked Finance? Have a few quid sitting around it seems like a decent hing to get into, but I'm probably overlooking several massive pertinent details.
                                            They are cunce. Doug loves them. They skim an awful lot off what they pretend to offer.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            T-4hours to the nut worst day on the internet when media groups pretend to be hilarious jokesters. Can only cringe in anticipation of the 'SF agrees coalition with FG' type political stuff.
                                            I recall back in the day that media related april fools tended to be outlandish.
                                            It's utterly redundant when it's a case of 'oh right you fooled me there saying something that was really banal and plausible'.

Much like Waterford Whispers tbf.

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                            Are you no.1?
                                            Well what do you reckon m8. Obv

Comment

I don't think of you or Our Conor as dubs m8, I respect yous too much.

Comment

who hurt you m8, give me their name

Comment

Henry II of England

Comment

The French English cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                      Goes strongly against my policy of never watching anything that has Val Kilmer near it.
                                                      I understand that but..
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

forgot about this
                                                        the fuck

Comment

I forgot about the Harlem Shake

Comment

yea that was weirdly shit.
                                                            start your own, the kilcoole thing
                                                            could be big...

Comment

No money in it m8. Be like inventing a new way to cook eggs.

Comment

That would be a potentially billion pound idea.

Comment

I'm starting a mini company. I need a company name.
                                                                  I'm also considering crowd funding. Is it worth effort?

Comment

I'm starting a mini company. I need a company name.
                                                                    I'm also considering crowd funding. Is it worth effort?
                                                                    Can we pick the name?
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      Can we pick the name?
                                                                      Sure why not.
                                                                      I'm drawing a blank on the name to be honest. Happy to take input for anyone.
                                                                      Do you want to know a little about what is going of, or would that kind of relative information only get in the way?

Disclaimers:
                                                                      All submissions, whether genuine or piss-taking WILL be considered. In accordance with a standard Privilege Clause, the best or any suggested name shall not necessarily be accepted. Payment for naming services will be in the form of "IPB Post Thanks" and "Instagram Likes".

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sure why not.
                                                                          Do you want to know a little about what is going of, or would that kind of relative information only get in the way?

Disclaimers:
                                                                          All submissions, whether genuine or piss-taking WILL be considered. In accordance with a standard Privilege Clause, the best or any suggested name shall not necessarily be accepted. Payment for naming services will be in the form of "IPB Post Thanks" and "Instagram Likes".
                                                                          Ah yeah we will need something to work with. Should keep us busy for the morning.
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Sure why not.

Disclaimers:
                                                                            Minimellorgfy.... Mini-Mell or GFY
                                                                            Which is not to be confused with mini Mellor orgy
                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Ah yeah we will need something to work with. Should keep us busy for the morning.
                                                                              Ok, well it's a Jiu Jitsu based idea - calling it a company feels silly. A business?? For now it's just an idea.
                                                                              Initially aiming for a line of rash guards, and go from there. First design is complete and currently getting a sample made in China and Pakistan.
                                                                              For those that aren't aware rash guards are tops worn when grappling, and also surfing. They'll look something like this kind, but probably not like this kind.
                                                                              But google rash guards turns up lots of pics like the latter, enjoy

Comment

That's a tough one for a play on words name, it's a long day though we will get something
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

go with the womens ones and call yourselves B.L.R barely legal rashes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Thats insane, I know you are trying to be more sanctimonious than thou but GTFO
                                                                                    Trump is running in the US not here.
                                                                                    It is not reasonable, especially in a society that has had open access to abortion for 50 years to even consider criminalising women who avail of illegal abortion services.
                                                                                    devils advocate but that is precisely the scenario more prone to criminalization, if that is even a word.
                                                                                    Of course in the real world, open access, especially in certain states, is a bit of a misnomer.

The more I see of Trump and the US reactions to the election, the more I'm convinced there is some turn of the century thing in the human psyche that craves social upheaval
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Congrats Dude.
                                                                                      twice the fun
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                          I recall back in the day that media related april fools tended to be outlandish.
                                                                                          It's utterly redundant when it's a case of 'oh right you fooled me there saying something that was really banal and plausible'.
                                                                                          If it's not on the level of a left handed whopper or a spaghetti tree , I dont want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            devils advocate but that is precisely the scenario more prone to criminalization, if that is even a word.
                                                                                            Of course in the real world, open access, especially in certain states, is a bit of a misnomer.

The more I see of Trump and the US reactions to the election, the more I'm convinced there is some turn of the century thing in the human psyche that craves social upheaval
                                                                                            to think

Woodstock, written by Joni Mitchell.Later That Same Year is the Studio album by Ian Matthews Recorded 1970 & Released 1970 by Country Rock/Folk Rock musician...

Comment

That's a tough one for a play on words name, it's a long day though we will get something
                                                                                              Yeah, it's tricky. Some of the big/well company out there are;
                                                                                              Newaza
                                                                                              Scramble
                                                                                              Inverted Gear
                                                                                              Tatami

..Which are all words from grappling/japan. But highly obscure also

Comment

Ok, well it's a Jiu Jitsu based idea - calling it a company feels silly. A business?? For now it's just an idea.
                                                                                                Initially aiming for a line of rash guards, and go from there. First design is complete and currently getting a sample made in China and Pakistan.
                                                                                                For those that aren't aware rash guards are tops worn when grappling, and also surfing. They'll look something like this kind, but probably not like this kind.
                                                                                                aras aris

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  Lol literally had that exact version of that gif ready to post, and changed my mind incase somebody got the wrong idea with daughter part.

Also, wondering if you noticed this image just below when searching for the above?

SPOILER

Comment

Depends on lot on the design dude.
                                                                                                    Are you going for 'pop' tops or a more professional looking brand?
                                                                                                    Wouldn't the ability to cross sell to watersports ( ) be advantageous or is there a different technical design needed for exposure to seawater and stuff?

Rolling Thunder?
                                                                                                    RassleFck?
                                                                                                    Skinwear?
                                                                                                    Noodlewear? (catfishing type thing wear folks wrestle fish, swimwear, fish, wrestling etc)
                                                                                                    GreatApeGear/BrownBearWear

stuff like that?

Comment

Lol literally had that exact version of that gif ready to post, and changed my mind incase somebody got the wrong idea with daughter part.

Also, wondering if you noticed this image just below when searching for the above?

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Yes I did

Comment

There's something along the lines of Brazilian and rash, but I can't put my finger on it.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

There's something along the lines of Brazilian and rash, but I can't put my finger on it.
                                                                                                          I don't think a shaving burn on a dudes balls is quite the mental image Mellor is looking for when someone thinks of his brand

Comment

BJJ or GTFO
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

When your Grand National fancy
                                                                                                              Tips up at Beechers Brook
                                                                                                              But you win the Aintree Tipping Comp
                                                                                                              Then you won't give a fuck
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Jiu Fitzyou (we even have a nod to our old poker home)
                                                                                                                  or to be cool Jiu Fitzu

Comment

J.J Pelt & Son

Comment

Congratulations Philip, great news. Glad all doing well

Comment

aras aris
                                                                                                                        Maybe I'm missing a phrase, or being too literal but is that "house again"?

Comment

McNulty on radio kerry now m8s.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X