• Show
Clear All

24 hour McDonald's and Easter eggs.

Comment

Dog farted on my face.

Never been more sickened and proud in one moment

Comment

Final thought for the night.

When you look at the upside down map you'd think Australia would be colder but it wouldn't cause its still in the same place and it's only the map being flipped upside down that changed its position.

Mad when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
          Final thought for the night.

When you look at the upside down map you'd think Australia would be colder but it wouldn't cause its still in the same place and it's only the map being flipped upside down that changed its position.

Mad when you think about it.
          That's deep. Say more stuff. I like stuff.

Comment

One last one then for you m8

If we lived by the upside down map everything would be the same but different.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              The stopping running for a bit, that solks mentioned, seems like a good idea too. Thats the main thing that you seem to have changed since the beginning of the year.
              The life events and stresses of late jumped to the front of my mind first. I can envisage how they would fill the body and mind with a huge amount of stress that would out itself in some form.

Working on finishing a research paper tonight on an idea that originally started when I was in Preston. Happened to reread the initial paper written in Preston (not worth reading), and jesus what was I at in life? (Fun, you say, ok thats a sore point, but a good point). Public sector gets a bad rep, but the Dublin position was absolutely transformative, and primarily down to a few people there who took a serious interest in mentorship as they felt it was what they were meant to do even if nobody was going to call them out on it if they didn't do it. The current research is everything that paper isn't as a result.

Really think there's a lot to be said for being a mentor given a chance. I've done it here in France as a result and, although this wasn't the aim, there's an evident school-wide appreciation as it has turned out highly successfully. We can tend to view our individual workplace success as paramount - me included - but to get to the top jobs I think you are, at least in part, judged on how well people under you do due to your mentorship. Can't find the article I read on that recently, but it was saying that one of the key ways you are judged to be executive material was how people you had supervised / looked after had done.

#eastermessage

Good God I need to drink. Read that back and it's dull as fck, but there you go it's written now.
              I grudgingly accept your thinly veiled kind offer. Where do we start.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

One last one then for you m8

If we lived by the upside down map everything would be the same but different.
                When I went to Aus, aged 12, their maps had Australia at the center. My mind was suitably blown.

Who says it has to be top and bottom anyhow mate, what about left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  That's deep. Say more stuff. I like stuff.
                  Here is a little poem I've written for you to enjoy. Written by and and from the perspective of my personal ageing hard drive - my brain. Enjoy.

LSC - CPU, Version 2.2.Three

death by info, head asplode,
                  404. please re-load
                  F5...F5...hoping to save face
                  ERROR: Low Disk Space
                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 28-03-16, 05:27.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Jaysus, it cost £3m an episode for The Night Manager. That's surely off-the-charts expensive? In fairness I'd say they'll easily make it back, as the ending was the icing on the cake of excellence.
                        Is that the Le Carre novel? Been re-reading a lot of his stuff lately.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Couple of coolers did the damage but decent weekend all the same. Jayminator, theimprover and winning! Down to the final 16 and due a minimum 10k payday
                          wp FD, hopefully Jay gets a good run now.

Comment

Comment

Need some guidance on how to lose my hard earned in the national today, please and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Need some guidance on how to lose my hard earned in the national today, please and thanks.
                                Of the fancied ones I like the favourite Bonny Kate best, price is a bit skinny now but she does seem well treated for the class she has shown.
                                RDIII is a big fan of Bonny Kate's full brother Mala Beach who will have his chance improved with every drop of rain that falls but he does have a big weight to carry that pair as a 1 2 would make a great story. Another one that stands out towards the top of the market is Bless The Wings with Ruby doing his minimum weight.

At fancy prices a couple on my ew shortlist are Jarob and Futuramic in the same ownership as Mala Beach and Riverside City with Nina up.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  What you think of frankie boyle andy
                                  He was very funny, but he kind of ran out of steam towards the end. There was an idiotic heckler who got destroyed and then spent the rest of the night talking to his mate as loudly as possible. The people around him kept shushing him, and he eventually left, but I think it put Frankie off quite a bit.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Similar thoughts he was very good but shy of brilliant. There was a guy near us kept shouting "go on frankie" after every big joke nearly got into a row with some other audience members
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Not sure I blame the ref in the Eubank situation. Other guy's corner can suck a dick though.

Comment

Similar thoughts he was very good but shy of brilliant. There was a guy near us kept shouting "go on frankie" after every big joke nearly got into a row with some other audience members
                                        That was AFB.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Not sure I blame the ref in the Eubank situation. Other guy's corner can suck a dick though.
                                          As bad as each other tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            He was very funny, but he kind of ran out of steam towards the end. There was an idiotic heckler who got destroyed and then spent the rest of the night talking to his mate as loudly as possible. The people around him kept shushing him, and he eventually left, but I think it put Frankie off quite a bit.
                                            Sounds like Frankie got rusted fairly handily.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                              Heard he only did a 50 minute set?

Comment

As bad as each other tbh.
                                                Referee in a lose-lose situation, corner with nothing to win. That's what they're there for, to call it when the referee can't.

Comment

Yeah think it was an hour flat. Would only have expected hour and a bit tops anyway.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

You have to admire the enthusiasm of PeaceandFire all the same.

Comment

Yeah think it was an hour flat. Would only have expected hour and a bit tops anyway.
                                                      ...That's pretty short no?...I went to Jimmy Carr twice, and both times he did 2hrs 50minutes, albeit with a 15/20 minute interval halfway through...

Comment

Off to Vegas tomorrow morning for 10 nights with three of the lads, have probably been a dozen times in total before but never for so long. Anyone have some 'hidden gems' of Vegas for us to check out?

Planning to hit Absinthe as always, lots of poker and boozing but hopefully will get out and about outside the city at some point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          Off to Vegas tomorrow morning for 10 nights with three of the lads, have probably been a dozen times in total before but never for so long. Anyone have some 'hidden gems' of Vegas for us to check out?

Planning to hit Absinthe as always, lots of poker and boozing but hopefully will get out and about outside the city at some point as well.
                                                          Not sure how the weather is for it but as you're asking for something different we all enjoyed the Valley of Fire tour with these guys - https://www.pinkjeeptourslasvegas.com/

Comment

Pulled a milf about 4 levels above me on the social scale last night and now she wants to come down and meet me in the pub I'm in for a drink. Stressing here trying to remember what shite I filled her with last night to go off with an ugly bald fella. Bitch had a 6 pack!

Comment

Nah he was on for just over an hour. There was a support act who was decent also. Definitely a short set but it wasn't a ripoff or anything.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What is the best option, account wise, for withdrawing cash abroad? Think there was some discussion on this recently?

Comment

Heard a guy on 8 out of 10 cats a few weeks ago talk about this but I saw it myself today.

He was going on about how his daytime life is made up of watching Peppa Pig all day, and he said he heard the best joke ever on it.

Saw it today, Daddy Pig is with all the other daddies helping to build a house. If you've never watched it, they hang out with all kinds of animals. So you've Daddy Pig, Daddy Dog, Daddy Rabbit and Daddy Wolf all helping to build this house.

Daddy Pig and Daddy Wolf are working away together and Daddy Wolf turns to Daddy Pig and says..

'Daddy Pig, what's your house made of?'

Daddy Pig goes.. 'Bricks, don't even think about it'
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                    Pulled a milf about 4 levels above me on the social scale last night and now she wants to come down and meet me in the pub I'm in for a drink. Stressing here trying to remember what shite I filled her with last night to go off with an ugly bald fella. Bitch had a 6 pack!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                      This is complete bollix.

SPOILER

No way are there 4 levels on the Waterford social scale

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Heard a guy on 8 out of 10 cats a few weeks ago talk about this but I saw it myself today.

He was going on about how his daytime life is made up of watching Peppa Pig all day, and he said he heard the best joke ever on it.

Saw it today, Daddy Pig is with all the other daddies helping to build a house. If you've never watched it, they hang out with all kinds of animals. So you've Daddy Pig, Daddy Dog, Daddy Rabbit and Daddy Wolf all helping to build this house.

Daddy Pig and Daddy Wolf are working away together and Daddy Wolf turns to Daddy Pig and says..

'Daddy Pig, what's your house made of?'

Daddy Pig goes.. 'Bricks, don't even think about it'
                                                                        Plenty of innuendo in it allright, Daddy fox out strolling at night near the chickens...

this gave me a chuckle.

BBV finally down to my level.

EDIT: Due to the influx of "Momo's not here comments, I can confirm that not only is it NO you won't see Momo, also Momo is just an art installment in Japan....

Comment

I'm laughing way too hard at those peppa jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                            What is the best option, account wise, for withdrawing cash abroad? Think there was some discussion on this recently?
                                                                            Revolut card and app. Really excellent.

Comment

Ben and Holly > Peppa.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                Ben and Holly > Peppa.
                                                                                you reptile.

would pay good money to have the kid watch anything else .

Comment

Ben and Holly > Peppa.
                                                                                  Spongebob Squarepants >>>>> everything else

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    Spongebob Squarepants >>>>> everything else
                                                                                    this is how we learned to whistle.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Started the day rolling eggs down a hill and ended it at a fucking drag show.

Where did it all go wrong?

In work now, after probably 2 hours sleep. This is what hell feels like, Im sure of it. The fear is creeping in too...
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        you reptile.

would pay good money to have the kid watch anything else .
                                                                                        Aimee watches Regular Show, it's not bad at all. She did watch Adventure time for a while but Regular show is a winner for her. She does watch Oggie and the Cockroaches on Netflix though.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            Plenty of innuendo in it allright, Daddy fox out strolling at night near the chickens...

this gave me a chuckle.

BBV finally down to my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jil0WCh_UoQ
                                                                                            lol, that's deadly. I only watch it at weekends but the missus watches it everyday, she was telling me it's full of adult humour.

Suppose that plays a part in it's success, the larger of the two humans does control the remote afterall.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                              Revolut card and app. Really excellent.
                                                                                              Revolut have unfortunately introduced fees for ATM withdrawals - free up to a low monthly limit of €500, anything over that incurs a 2% fee :-( Still better than the approx 3.5% charged by most banks.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  lol, that's deadly. I only watch it at weekends but the missus watches it everyday, she was telling me it's full of adult humour.

Suppose that plays a part in it's success, the larger of the two humans does control the remote afterall.
                                                                                                  More adult humour in B&H. Not sure why Solks hates it. Same people and voices as PP. Not really a spongebob fan...bit dark.

Comment

In the market for a new bed. Where should I be looking for valuuuue? Prepared to push the boat out,seem to recall plenty of bed purchase brags being posted here over the years

Comment

I also need to stay out of electronics stores,the synchronised displays on the massive TVs hypnotizes me. Have a serious urge to drop stupid money on a massive 40 million K behemoth that I definetly do not need and did not want up until this weekend

Comment

More adult humour in B&H. Not sure why Solks hates it. Same people and voices as PP. Not really a spongebob fan...bit dark.
                                                                                                        I don't hate it. never seen it. I would pay money for my kid to watch anything else (other than Peppa). I type too quickly and cloud my meaning I guess.

I need to go out and work very quickly, found myself holding and waving a multicolour canopy over umpteen kiddies today for a full hour and now the lactic acid is reminding me to also get back to working out. ooooh me poor ol shoulder

Last edited by Solskjaer; 28-03-16, 20:49.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                          I'm laughing way too hard at those peppa jokes.
                                                                                                          Can't find the clip but my fav peppa moment but was seeing daddy pig nail a 10/10 dive. No splash back or anything. This was after me watching him being portrayed as a gormless fool for 10-15 episodes. I actually stood up of the couch. It was some twist to be fair it was heading towards him splashing them all with the big belly on him but he fucking nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                            Can't find the clip but my fav peppa moment but was seeing daddy pig nail a 10/10 dive. No splash back or anything. This was after me watching him being portrayed as a gormless fool for 10-15 episodes. I actually stood up of the couch. It was some twist to be fair it was heading towards him splashing them all with the big belly on him but he fucking nailed it.
                                                                                                            I've never seen that clip but I'm giggling away at the thought. This must be a new kind of alcohol induced horror. Praise Allah bank holidays aren't every weakend.

Comment

Good night little Piggies

Comment

Has Sat Nav won the IO yet?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                  Last I checked Winning! was winning it

Comment

No but IPB'er just took it down. Nice touch.

Comment

I wish lol I'm. In Kerry half dead. But did take 2.6k off the cash table. So quite happy with that
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X