X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What she look like m8

Comment

Lamb updates.

Butterflyed the leg yesterday, marinaded it over night. 35 mins on the grill today, 10-10-5-5-5.

Would reduce it by 5 mins next time,Twas a grand bit of meat in the end.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Who decided that North should be top and not bottom

SPOILER

Comment

Tony Rafter is SP? seen he bust there in 64th

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Lamb updates.

You overcooked it m8

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              Abe Simpson is SP m8

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                Drinking pints of Tuborg with RD3 in Waterford
                Was that you? You've done a good job on the Viking Quarter tbf
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not me, I think he's The pirate, from Sligo
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Similar but different names.

Comment

Kohli what a guy

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        Not me, I think he's The pirate, from Sligo
                        There's a blast from the past!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          There's a blast from the past!
                          You could well say that I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            You overcooked it m8
                            I know, as i said 5 mins less next time, still blushing though.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

You could well say that I couldn't possibly comment
                              We must talk SatNan into arranging another IPB tourney so we can all emerge from retirement.

I checked out Kilkenny for next year's IPB Cheltenham Extravaganza this afternoon. Can confirm it has a large number of attractive bars, plenty of bookies and lots of promising eating establishments. Start working on permission slips now.

I cast a similar eye over Waterford but feel it lacks the appropriate amenities.

Comment

We must talk SatNan into arranging another IPB tourney so we can all emerge from retirement.

I checked out Kilkenny for next year's IPB Cheltenham Extravaganza this afternoon. Can confirm it has a large number of attractive bars, plenty of bookies and lots of promising eating establishments. Start working on permission slips now.

I cast a similar eye over Waterford but feel it lacks the appropriate amenities.
                                Moloughney's was decent. Obv got drawn beside a table of 20 with numerous kids, but it didn't work out too bad. Lamb for main was bordering on star quality...everything else was mediocre enough.

Comment

I know, as i said 5 mins less next time, still blushing though.
                                  15 m8, 15.

Comment

Grand auld stretch in the evening.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      15 m8, 15.
                                      Would have been raw m8, thickest part was only 30 degrees after 15 mins, pulled it at 55 degrees.

Beef i would eat medium rare, not a fan of lamb that way.
                                      Last edited by oleras; 27-03-16, 18:09.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Tis mighty.

Comment

Great drying weather

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone at citywest for drinks? Finally child free???

Comment

+1 to another IPB tourney. Haven't passed out on a random pathway in Dublin in a while
                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  yeah we had rare-ish lamb for dinner tonight and its not nice at all.
                                                  Sloppy would be a word i would use to describe it.

I had some very pink pork steak a few weeks ago and it was very tasty and tender, seemingly its OK now to eat pork medium.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    Nah, but the market is close to exhaustion.
                                                    especially for DC, I think Batfleck having legs but can;t see a stand alone JLA movie making bank.
                                                    my review
                                                    SPOILER

It's a clusterfuck, just a complete and utter incoherent mess.

The first 10 minutes are pretty good, we get the Batman intro and the metropolis intro and they're damn interesting. But everything quickly goes down hill from there.

Biggest problem with the film was direction. Things just start... like literally out of no where, we don't know where any of the characters are... a scene just starts in a room. Where? I don't know... i don't even know how they got there or what time of the day, or week it is because the story jumps around so incomprehensibly. Then a dream sequences happens which doesn't explain anything, but wait! It's a dream inside a dream?

Flash appears... i think, and he explains something to Batman for no real reason, about Lois?(injustice arc mixed with flashpoint) Then, Clarke Kents mam just appears out of nowhere in a field to tell Clark he's good hdear: we aren't introduced to her at any stage either... she just fucking appears. *that bit is real* Then his father is on a mountain putting rocks on a pile of rocks. Then Batman has a dream Superman is a dictator. Then Batman dreams about his mothers Tomb exploding. Shit like this just keeps happening until Batman and Superman eventually decide to have a fight.

There are many things wrong with this film, but the acting isn't one of them. Everyone is pretty decent, Affleck the stand out.

If you had taken out Lex, Doomsday, Wonderwoman, The fucking movie trailers for other WB films (dont get me fucking started on lex's side gig as the JLA graphic designer) and just had an hour and a half of Batman and Superman duking it out it woulda a better film imo.

Also Was Aquaman hiding in the Titanic?

3/10 - 4 if he was hiding in the Titanic
                                                    apparently its just had the sixth highest grossing opening weekend of all time,don't know what to make of that tbh

Comment

Agree with Kilkenny recommendation. Great place to go boozing

Comment

Tony, Jay and Keith, Marc and Danny Wilson all in top 20 with decent stacks.
                                                        Could be a good night, might head up later.

Comment

Tony, Jay and Keith, Marc and Danny Wilson all in top 20 with decent stacks.
                                                          Could be a good night, might head up later.
                                                          Keith...?

Comment

Keith...?
                                                            Cummins.

TheImprover

Comment

Tony down to 260K

Comment

Tony down to 260K
                                                                Tough fold...

"Sigh down to 250k after a guy puts me Allin on the river of 389JA board and I can't find a call with AK. 20 big blinds to spin up!"

Also - Improver news - "Just hit my 1 outer with 77 vs TT, 320k @5/10k, 48 left "

Comment

Comment

4 n 1 m8s.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                      4 n 1 m8s.
                                                                      Tis a day for it.

Comment

FD bust in 33rd

Comment

Had a pork fillet about two months ago that was so rare it as good as oinked at me on the plate and it was phenomenal. Genuine contender with some of the best steaks. Glad I didn't go with my initial instinct to have it sent back and have the chef responsible flayed
                                                                          Gotten onto the steak Tartare yet?

Comment

65 people killed in a suicide bombing in Pakistan today, 65 families devastated. Things have gone to absolute shit. I don't know what else to say.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                65 people killed in a suicide bombing in Pakistan today, 65 families devastated. Things have gone to absolute shit. I don't know what else to say.
                                                                                Doesn't count though cause it's not in Europe m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                  Fellow humans m8.

(I'm not oblivious to what you meant though).

Comment

Specifically targeting a childrens park. These Taliban bhoys are on another level

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                      This one involved Christians so will get a bit of media coverage. The one in Baghdad the other day barely made news.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

yeah we had rare-ish lamb for dinner tonight and its not nice at all.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

What are you doing for Easter Courier? Settled down with someone after all your years of gallivanting around town?!
                                                                                              Meh, had a fairly big Family piss up on Friday. The closest I'll ever get to settling down with somebody, will be the day I feel responsible enough to take care of a pet cat.

Comment

Did the brand name 'Tayto' come from potato? Literally never made that association before.

Conan gets in touch with his roots at Chicago's Irish American Heritage Center.Subscribe to watch more Team Coco videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7G...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                  Did the brand name 'Tayto' come from potato? Literally never made that association
                                                                                                  Mr Tayto has an extraordinary effect on kids. Two of mine saw a life-size cardboard cut-out of him in Tescos one day, ran over and started enthusiastically kicking and punching him while other shoppers looked on agog.

I think it's the similarity to Bertie myself.

Comment

Mr Tayto has an extraordinary effect on kids. Two of mine saw a life-size cardboard cut-out of him in Tescos one day, ran over and started enthusiastically kicking and punching him while other shoppers looked on agog.

I think it's the similarity to Bertie myself.
                                                                                                    Mr Tayto is in the Orange Order.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                      Did the brand name 'Tayto' come from potato? Literally never made that association before.
                                                                                                      LOL. How have you made it this far?
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What you think of frankie boyle andy
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

FD bust in 33rd
                                                                                                              Couple of coolers did the damage but decent weekend all the same. Jayminator, theimprover and winning! Down to the final 16 and due a minimum 10k payday

Comment

How many runners did it get and how much FTW?
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                  How many runners did it get and how much FTW?
                                                                                                                  802 I think. €150k FTW

Comment

this is very considered advice from senior to junior. he told his son not to hit Blackwell in the head any more.Obviously does not want to see him live through what he did with Watson. blackwell was later placed in an induced coma. Well fucking done Chris Eubank senior
                                                                                                                    the full clip Eubank tell his son to only aim for the body. can't find it though.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      this is very considered advice from senior to junior. he told his son not to hit Blackwell in the head any more.Obviously does not want to see him live through what he did with Watson. blackwell was later placed in an induced coma. Well fucking done Chris Eubank senior
                                                                                                                      the full clip Eubank tell his son to only aim for the body. can't find it though.
                                                                                                                      ]
                                                                                                                      here you can hear

Comment

House mate that works in the pub had a rough night at work. So we're drinking. A good decision imo

Comment

Fellow humans m8.

(I'm not oblivious to what you meant though).
                                                                                                                          Specifically targeting a childrens park. These Taliban bhoys are on another level
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          This one involved Christians so will get a bit of media coverage. The one in Baghdad the other day barely made news.
                                                                                                                          I get the reality m8s. I reckon it won't be long til we see a modern day ''rising'' against muslims which is unfortunate. Wait til London is hit. This crap only gets worse and its already sickening.

Advanced cavemen is all we are.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdEVKjahmD0
                                                                                                                          This is sick. Saw it earlier, shouldn't take a man whose experienced this stuff before to spot it. WTF was the ref at? If things don't improve with Blackwell that's two promising careers ruined in the ring last night.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X