This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    It's probably not Jesus fault but the fecking hour less sleep might mean less time on the cross for him but it fks up my finely tuned body clock. Already have an early start as it is.
    Thank God the pubs are closed.
    You are lucky its tomorrow night/sunday morning then when the clocks change, not tonight.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      All of the times. Home tomorrow at least.
      Will u ever find out how paddy cooks a beef cheek for 8 hours and still gets it medium ?
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        Thoughts on the young lad not being given a chance to start on Sunday? Didn't want to ask in the other place. Harsh imo.
        He seems to suffer more for his bad games and benefit less from his good ones than some other players.

Comment

I don't understand why it has to be the Friday of a bank holiday weekend. They should change it to good Tuesday imo.

Comment

He seems to suffer more for his bad games and benefit less from his good ones than some other players.
            Heh. That's what I said to a friend of mine last night. We thought he may not have been fit but glad to see you think the same as me. Would be great to see him play off the gooch. Think SOB just hasn't done enough to justify selection anymore. Seems like a bit of a journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
              I don't understand why it has to be the Friday of a bank holiday weekend. They should change it to good Tuesday imo.
              The irony of horatio thanking this post and he got the boat to go on the lash

Comment

Grand start.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Heh. That's what I said to a friend of mine last night. We thought he may not have been fit but glad to see you think the same as me. Would be great to see him play off the gooch. Think SOB just hasn't done enough to justify selection anymore. Seems like a bit of a journeyman
                  He's a strange player, don't know what to make of him but don't think our boy would keep getting picked if he was rattling out similar performances.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Will u ever find out how paddy cooks a beef cheek for 8 hours and still gets it medium ?
                    If I knew who and what you were talking about I'd try my best surely!

Comment

If I knew who and what you were talking about I'd try my best surely!
                      Head over to the other place.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

had the pleasure of meeting this guy recently, what a beast

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Head over to the other place.
                          I was curious myself?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Ha! I see now, maybe if you got a 40 watt bulb or something!

Comment

Ha! I see now, maybe if you got a 40 watt bulb or something!
                              Thats a 72hr sous vide @55c, from a casual google.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

The irony of horatio thanking this post and he got the boat to go on the lash
                                  Twas the plane M8 and I am drinking fosters , would probably prefer to be on the dry! Did u win the IO yet ? Was told to back very special I Meydan tomorrow but my tips are a bit toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                    Twas the plane M8 and I am drinking fosters , would probably prefer to be on the dry! Did u win the IO yet ? Was told to back very special I Meydan tomorrow but my tips are a bit toxic.
                                    Nah. Working this weekend.

Keane/careca or any other Tralee heads. We stopped off at Stokers Lodge for a pint last night. We liked the name so that's why. Seemed like a nice spot. Thoughts on it?

Comment

Bulgaria upsetting the accums.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Nah. Working this weekend.

Keane/careca or any other Tralee heads. We stopped off at Stokers Lodge for a pint last night. We liked the name so that's why. Seemed like a nice spot. Thoughts on it?
                                        Always thought it was the most boring pub in the world when I used be dragged up there as a child. Don't think I ever darkened the door as an adult, it would be a bit out of my sphere.

Comment

Bulgaria upsetting the accums.
                                          Accumulators on friendly matches

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                            Accumulators on friendly matches
                                            I would do accums on lotto numbers if i could...
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Having pints with @Eamonhonda at the airport.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I would do accums on lotto numbers if i could...
                                                And you can. They are screwing me up as i have them in a double with Irl but i did the draw 2/1 in running when they went behind to cover myself. What could possibly go wrong,

Comment

Same as Keane would never go there unless it was fir a function or something like that. Lot of older clientele and a bit out of town really. Castle bar is best in tralee Imo although it's located in rival territory! !

Comment

Always thought it was the most boring pub in the world when I used be dragged up there as a child. Don't think I ever darkened the door as an adult, it would be a bit out of my sphere.
                                                    Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Same as Keane would never go there unless it was fir a function or something like that. Lot of older clientele and a bit out of town really. Castle bar is best in tralee Imo although it's located in rival territory! !
                                                    Sound. We just wanted a pint and a chat after the madness of Quanes so that served the purpose. In a nice part ot town too and a quick escape to Killarney if needed

Don't even know where the castle bar is and don't know Tralee well apart from coming from Killarney side to the KDL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                      Just took a stroll to the local butchers for a chicken. Young lad of about 20 walks in looking for fish, butcher tells him it's all gone. Poor lad seems distraught, groans about being too late and walks out, doesn't buy any meat.

Then an oul lad of about 80 walks in and buys a big bag of rashers and some pork chops.

The world seemed upside down.
                                                      Picked this bad boy up earlier, deboned leg, gona butterfly it out, smother it in garlic and rosemary infused olive oil and will grill it on the BBQ sunday.

The wine bottle for reference, a tad over 3KG's.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Fuck off to the Kerry forum yis culchies.

Comment

Maybe a new thread for the tedious discussion of kerry pubs and who is or isn't getting a kingdom jersey in meaningless March league games?

Edit : The above post meets my approval.

Comment

Sound. We just wanted a pint and a chat after the madness of Quanes so that served the purpose. In a nice part ot town too and a quick escape to Killarney if needed

Don't even know where the castle bar is and don't know Tralee well apart from coming from Killarney side to the KDL.
                                                            Stokers nice for food and grand pub but not for night out really. Castle is top of rock street. No food proper sports bar. Bookie either side five or six tvs with sport on each. Good porter. No women

Comment

We need a separate forum for each town in kerry. Just so much to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                Having pints with @Eamonhonda at the airport.
                                                                One more and we will take the tour.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                  Fuck off to the Kerry forum yis culchies.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  Maybe a new thread for the tedious discussion of kerry pubs and who is or isn't getting a kingdom jersey in meaningless March league games?

Edit : The above post meets my approval.
                                                                  If this could be made a thing it'd be great.

Comment

Picked this bad boy up earlier, deboned leg, gona butterfly it out, smother it in garlic and rosemary infused olive oil and will grill it on the BBQ sunday.

The wine bottle for reference, a tad over 3KG's.
                                                                    Do you think this is wise sir

I could be persuaded but dont see the need to do anything to the leg here sir.

Comment

No drink,3rd world internet in the sticks,Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh playing 1916 fancy Dress on the late late show. This is nearly as bad as being nailed to a cross

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                        Do you think this is wise sir

I could be persuaded but dont see the need to do anything to the leg here sir.
                                                                        Its already butterflied, to an extent after being deboned. Would it be better to keep it rolled and roast as is?
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I started Raised by Wolves last week, its very quirky and potentially some great characters after season 1.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Its already butterflied, to an extent after being deboned. Would it be better to keep it rolled and roast as is?
                                                                            I would roast as is but im sure you have more experience than me. bbq'ing isnt a thing for me so i may have misunderstood. You are then going to post bbq/grill it them?

Comment

Finally warming to Cruz

Comment

Few IPBeers at IO for anyone knocking around. El bustos LPLATE & jbravado joined myself and Sick puppy. ...

Comment

Poxy working on Good Friday but Scampi and Curry Chips went down a treat. Think it's time for wine.
                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    I would roast as is but im sure you have more experience than me. bbq'ing isnt a thing for me so i may have misunderstood. You are then going to post bbq/grill it them?
                                                                                    Havent decided yet if gas or charcoal. Got myself a gas grill( bbq) last month, loves it. Wanted to try a roast in it. You are basically using the heat to roast it but the juices that drip down create smoke and flavor.

Ill look up a few methods tomorrow and see what grabs my fancy.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                      Poxy working on Good Friday but Scampi and Curry Chips went down a treat. Think it's time for wine.
                                                                                      That was 4 hours ago my friend.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Havent decided yet if gas or charcoal. Got myself a gas grill( bbq) last month, loves it. Wanted to try a roast in it. You are basically using the heat to roast it but the juices that drip down create smoke and flavor.

Ill look up a few methods tomorrow and see what grabs my fancy.
                                                                                        Make sure we get some updates. Sounds class. Lamb is the best meat.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

That was 4 hours ago my friend.
                                                                                          I only finished at 9. Not one for drinking on the job.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Make sure we get some updates. Sounds class. Lamb is the best meat.
                                                                                            Got myself this last month. Very handy grilling steaks or chicken in the garage, no smelling the house up, extractor fan isnt the best. Have been using it 2-3 x week since i got it.

The bar marks make it taste better.

The chimichurri sauce was off the charts good. Might go with that sauce again for the lamb.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

They should make all those Luas drivers and Kerry people...

Ah fuck it up the Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                They should make all those Luas drivers and Kerry people...

Ah fuck it up the Kingdom
                                                                                                Love you too man

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Amen

Comment

Doyles injury. Graphic warning ...

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                        Doyles injury. Graphic warning ...

SPOILER
                                                                                                        He could have ran that off.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Got myself this last month. Very handy grilling steaks or chicken in the garage, no smelling the house up, extractor fan isnt the best. Have been using it 2-3 x week since i got it.

The bar marks make it taste better.

The chimichurri sauce was off the charts good. Might go with that sauce again for the lamb.
                                                                                                          Is that you Rasta?
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            In other news, The Night Manager is just the most phenomenal show.
                                                                                                            I was trying to think of the name of that earlier after giving up on 22.11.63 as was looking around for something else to give spin. I ended up landing on a show called Happy Valley. Just about to stick on the second episode after a highly enjoyable first one.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                              Is that you Rasta?
                                                                                                              I will take that complement , no.., grasp that compliment with both hands.

A man that would be welcomed back with both arms in this Parish if he so chooses to return.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

more pizza

Comment

Bono for Dubland ?

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band and Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder tonight at Key Arena singing Bobby Jean. One of the highlights of the night!

Serious lack of bottles of wine by Eddie.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 26-03-16, 00:20.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Edit: Wait, I'm nearly 30 - how fucking old are you!?
                                                                                                                    A decade your senior unfortunately.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Holy hour was every day, not just Sundays as far as I remember... actually wasn't it an hour every day and two on a Sunday?
                                                                                                                    Not that I remember, but it might have been different back in the 80's. In the mid 90's when it affected me it was 2-4 on a Sunday only. Abolished in 99 apparently.

Comment

Beer and homemade pizzas m8's.

Home now after it, and more beer now.

Comment

House of cards. Finished season 4.
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Cunt of an anticlimax ending really. Will have to watch next season now
                                                                                                                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 26-03-16, 00:43.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X