Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckwits singing Sweet Chariot at non-England matches.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      That plus a fucking Mexican wave when Canada are hammering the Italian line. Still it's what pays for the whole party so what can you do...
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

This next game needs to come with a health warning. The hits are going to be unreal. Springboks doubling down on power and brute force and nothing the Samoans enjoy more. Manu Samoa!!
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          If Canada had a decent 10 or a bit more attacking nous this game would be in the bag. Great effort tbf.

Italy are a shambles without Parrisse.

Romania will fancy their chances.
          Italys 10 is very poor.
          In the first half man outside greedily goes for the line instead of simple pass.
          Saw him kick out on the full
          not finding touch simple shit of getting 15 men behind the ball slow it down instead giving the dangerous canadian backs ball in open play.
          Been a good world cup so far imo.

Comment

If Canada had a decent 10 or a bit more attacking nous this game would be in the bag. Great effort tbf.

Italy are a shambles without Parrisse.

Romania will fancy their chances.
            Kicking that penalty was silly by Canada and combined with the knock on at the base of the scrum caps a spectacularly stupid 10 minutes from the captain. A cool head and keeping a dry pair of pants would have gone a long long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
              Italys 10 is very poor.
              In the first half man outside greedily goes for the line instead of simple pass.
              Saw him kick out on the full
              not finding touch simple shit of getting 15 men behind the ball slow it down instead giving the dangerous canadian backs ball in open play.
              Been a good world cup so far imo.
              70% of the games have been very watchable. The step up by the weaker teams and the move away from the power game over the last few years has really helped.

Italy are brutal. I fancy Romania to beat them.

Comment

SA picking JDV in the centre is a bit .... hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  SA picking JDV in the centre is a bit .... hmm...
                  He cant be right so soon after major injury.
                  I predict hell get banjaxed here and never play again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                    He cant be right so soon after major injury.
                    I predict hell get banjaxed here and never play again.
                    I have a horrible feeling you're going to be close to bone here..

Comment

This does not fucking Slip.

Comment

Hate his accent when he says Samoa.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fairly shite game. SA have zero subtlety.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            This does not fucking Slip.
                            What?
                            airport, lol

Comment

70% of the games have been very watchable. The step up by the weaker teams and the move away from the power game over the last few years has really helped.
                              Indeed. Hopefully it carries through into the HC and the 6N.

Comment

Messi out for about 2 months with knee ligament damage it seems. That's a massive blow for Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  What?
                                  WGWTL m8

Comment

I've an Ireland France ticket for sale for face value (£120), PM if interested.

Comment

There we go again. Ugh.

Don't know who I want to win least in the England-Wales game

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        What?
                                        dey tuk our derrrrbs

Comment

There we go again. Ugh.

Don't know who I want to win least in the England-Wales game
                                          I want Wales to win. Really get the English knickers in a twist and the snipers out for Lancaster.

No chance of Wales going all the way so a high followed by a crushing low would be nice for them as well. Id love if Ireland deliver it as well.

I'm a bad bastard but Lancaster deserves the inevitable lash for his handling of Ford and the centres situation imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                            I've an Ireland France ticket for sale for face value (£120), PM if interested.
                                            You bastard. Very tempted.

Comment

Poo. Should've given it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Messi out for about 2 months with knee ligament damage it seems. That's a massive blow for Barca.
                                                Going to have to limp forward with two scrubs in Suarez and Neymar

Comment

I want Wales to win. Really get the English knickers in a twist and the snipers out for Lancaster.

No chance of Wales going all the way so a high followed by a crushing low would be nice for them as well. Id love if Ireland deliver it as well.

I'm a bad bastard but Lancaster deserves the inevitable lash for his handling of Ford and the centres situation imo.
                                                  I hear ya. Unfortunately think Ingerland will crush them.

Comment

lolchelsea
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Any recommendations for a good note taking app for an android tablet, preferably with handy options for diagrams?

Comment

Drinks Cabinet = Empty

Comment

No they won't crush them. Wales have a limited game plan which will perform well under pressure. England feeling the home team pressure combined with untested centre partnerships, uninspiring forwards and a 10 who can be got at. I just don't see Wales being crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                            lolchelsea
                                                            Last time they lost to Newcastle they won the league. I think.

Comment

Madrid and Malaga was gas....38 shots....0-0

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                lolchelsea
                                                                Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                Last time they lost to Newcastle they won the league. I think.
                                                                will you ever learn?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                  will you ever learn?
                                                                  Lol. Just assumed game was over when he posted that. Still. LolChelsea.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Trimmed my right thumb nail the other day and whatever the hell I did I'm in agony with it since. Slightest tip off it and I'm nearly crying like a baby.

I know I know, man up etc, but this is worse than childbirth.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        Difficult few hours. Drinking 8% beers with my Belgian work pal due to his view that anything below 8% is piss, plus me being quite gullible; and trying to balance that against baby potentially arriving. Although hospital today said nothing likely to happen until Mondays inducement
                                                                        FFS just get on the job and get the labour started the way conception started! enough of this induction shit if it can be avoided

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                          I know I know, man up etc, but this is worse than childbirth.
                                                                          Handy solution to forgetting about the thumbnail pain would be to say that to your missus.

Comment

That prince should pick a side.

Comment

Biggar has a truly outstanding pre-kick routine. More tics than a rabid dog.

Comment

The problem with no Ashton or Hartley is that there's no-one I can really get stuck into detesting on the England team Farrell looks like a prick, he'll have to do.

Comment

Farrell is a prick
                                                                                  Liam Williams is also a prick

Comment

Brown's a massive cunt.

Negated somewhat by the fact he's more than good enough to back it up.

Comment

In game beverage choice is strong

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                        Brown's a massive cunt.

Negated somewhat by the fact he's more than good enough to back it up.
                                                                                        You do have to sdmire his balls starting in on lads about 5st heavier.

Yellows coming for Wales in the scrum.

Comment

This is one savagely boring game to watch so far.

Comment

What's with people in the crowd waving 'try' signs? Do they bring them with them, or does some sponsor hand them out?
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

You do have to sdmire his balls starting in on lads about 5st heavier.

Yellows coming for Wales in the scrum.
                                                                                              Which would be a nightmare for them since their sub front row apparently isn't able to play (injured / not match fit).

Comment

Spending Saturday night in A&E. At least they have the rugby on.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                  Spending Saturday night in A&E. At least they have the rugby on.
                                                                                                  u ok hun?

Comment

Crushing well underway. Could put 50 on them here.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      I know Keane and Danny are fans, but Survivor started up again last night, Survivor-Second chance.
                                                                                                      Yeah caught the first episode the other day, do like these types of seasons with former cast returning.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Holy shit, The Wire on Sky Atlantic looks amazing, proper HD.

Think I'm gonna get stuck back in, fuckit.
                                                                                                      You should defo go & download it all, recently got stuck back into it myself and up as far as season 4 but haven't jumped back into it in a while, wasn't sure how the HD remastering was going to work out but I really dig it. There is a piece from The Verge HERE that shows you side by side comparisons of the original vs remastered which is pretty cool, once you get to the bottom pics you scroll left & right to see before/after.
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Wales gonna do it from here.

Comment

Dublin people, need help. I am staying in the Ballsbridge Hotel next week and have to park my car up there and then make my way to 1 Burlington Plaza, Ballsbridge as parking per hour is 2.90 per hour Now I am not the best in the world for directions . I will manage hotel obv as have stayed there before but what I need to know is which direction do I go when I walk out of hotel? please make this simple please as Im a dope and will deffo get lost and I cant afford to be late lol. Going by email its a 5 to 10 min stroll from hotel.

ty in advance
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            What's with people in the crowd waving 'try' signs? Do they bring them with them, or does some sponsor hand them out?
                                                                                                            They are left on the seats in my expierience.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              u ok hun?
                                                                                                              Can't say on here chick. Chat me xoxo

But yeah, grand. Got injured at training. Missed the ball and kicked the goal post instead. Just getting an X ray to see what the craic is.

Comment

This is one savagely boring game to watch so far.
                                                                                                                You hate proper rugby

I'd take the unders on that.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wales line out and scrum not going well. Losing the collisions and not supporting the breaks well enough. And yet only 7 points down.

Slammin Sam a clear liability in defence and England susceptible to a little chip over the top. This game has 2 or 3 tries in the second half. Not over yet imo.

The tension in the air for the first 20 minutes was incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

You should defo go & download it all, recently got stuck back into it myself and up as far as season 4 but haven't jumped back into it in a while, wasn't sure how the HD remastering was going to work out but I really dig it. There is a piece from The Verge HERE that shows you side by side comparisons of the original vs remastered which is pretty cool, once you get to the bottom pics you scroll left & right to see before/after.
                                                                                                                    I just might do that man. Just stumbled upon it last night, never heard they remastered it. I spotted the difference immediately, I have it on DVD and it's a pretty crappy viewing experience, doesn't suit screen size and sound not great. Blown away by the difference tbh.
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      Dublin people, need help. I am staying in the Ballsbridge Hotel next week and have to park my car up there and then make my way to 1 Burlington Plaza, Ballsbridge as parking per hour is 2.90 per hour Now I am not the best in the world for directions . I will manage hotel obv as have stayed there before but what I need to know is which direction do I go when I walk out of hotel? please make this simple please as Im a dope and will deffo get lost and I cant afford to be late lol. Going by email its a 5 to 10 min stroll from hotel.

ty in advance
                                                                                                                      Come out of hotel,
                                                                                                                      Cross road,
                                                                                                                      Turn right
                                                                                                                      1st left - hook around
                                                                                                                      Straight - 1st right
                                                                                                                      Straight to Waterloo road
                                                                                                                      Left
                                                                                                                      1st right
                                                                                                                      2nd right
                                                                                                                      Your destination is on the right

14 mins journey time if walking

5 mins in a taxi for about 5 quid

Comment

ty in advance
                                                                                                                        Dodgy enough area for walking. I'd drive tbh. Just use the Satnav and tell it to bring you the M50 route...

Comment

ty in advance

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X