Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a spare one plus one sim tray? Or know where I could get one without ordering it from alibaba

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Homeandaway.co.uk is what I've used previously.

Make sure you go to Sub Rosa, small cocktail bar cheap class cocktails, cool music very strange toilet decor. Served us well for pre Sonar breakfast cocktails
      Boadas is the place for cocktails! 80 years old, staff still dress like it's the 30's, ran by a family. Their handiwork is class with the glasses. There are no menus, you just ask for what you want. They know the history of all the cocktails too.

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 21-03-16, 23:14.

Comment

Must look it up when I get there!
        airport, lol

Comment

Hello eamon
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            Boadas is the place for cocktails! 80 years old, staff still dress like it's the 30's, ran by a family. Their handiwork is class with the glasses. There are no menus, you just ask for what you want. They know the history of all the cocktails too.]
            Thats the one I was thinking off, great little spot. Which is this greatest nightclub in Barcelona you were talking about? My mother used to live there but I never really ended up heading out much on my own over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
              Hello eamon
              Hello @the-rigger
              airport, lol

Comment

workin m8?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                  workin m8?
                  on me holiyers
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                    That's really horrible. It sounds like they were waiting to be saved rather than doing something about it themselves. If the window was down they should have tried to escape but they probably thought staying calm and in the car was a "safer" option as they were bobbing along.

Often this is the case in survival situations that people are too slow to adapt to the need to act and die passively as a result. We're so often told to stay calm and that help will come or that there's a safety net of some sort that we can be very slow to change our mindset when our lives are in immediate danger. It's a well established phenomenon and easy to look terrible in hindsight but in the moment it's very common.
                    I think this is the likely scenerio from the description yesterday. All too common in the situation I'd imagine.
                    Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                    Do other vegies eat anchovies? I know some vegetarians are happy with eating fish but fish is fish.
                    Some people eat fish and call themselves vegetarian. They obviously aren't though.
                    They are however confusing old people everywhere.
                    "She's a vegetarian? The new girlfriend, really? Holy god"
                    "I suppose I can do her bit of fish or chicken"

Comment

old people are confusing themselves

Comment

On that note, Tar or any other vegans, vegetarians or hipsters present.

I get that the idea is to seclude ALL meat. But hypothetically, would beef is a more ethical choice than say chicken. As a cow (1 animal) can supply maybe 800 portions ,but a chick only provides 4-6.

Is a bowl of prawns/seafood the worst, as it has multiple animals in there?

What about liver, kidneys, and other cuts that go to waste a better choice. Could these be considered as not contributing to animal slaughter?

These are the things I wonder about sometimes.
                        Last edited by Mellor; 22-03-16, 05:43.

Comment

The little i know about it, Mellor you just dissed the shit out of it.

So, like all the gays like the kiddies yeah ?

Dont unnecessary hurt is the message i got.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Thinking about the car slipping into the sea.
                            If the people inside couldn't swim or even most/some of them couldn't, getting out of car might not of seemed like a good idea especially reading that the car was above the water for a few minutes and you're with an infant and two other young children.
                            Panic, can't swim, car is still above water, might of thought they had some time for help to arrive.

Comment

Comment

gifs are class

SPOILER

We should create a gifs thread
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Is it not past your bedtime riggs
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

on me holliers m8

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                        last day in work tomorrow and then on hols till Fri week. While I am on gone I am sure some fuckers gonna pass me out but shur fuck it , I'm off to ship the IO

[IMG]
                                        Are you not already passed out by the 112% lad or is total points and not % that matters
                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          The little i know about it, Mellor you just dissed the shit out of it.

Dont unnecessary hurt is the message i got.
                                          Just hypothetical question. Just wondering is there scope for comparison. How many little animals equal a big animal. etc

So, like all the gays like the kiddies yeah ?

Careful now

Comment

Gifs Warz

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                              Gifs Warz

SPOILER

SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                Its for my GF so will check with her when I get home
                                                Hi, this has been sold unfortunately

Comment

More terrorist attacks, Brussels this time. Airport and metro attacked.

The unpleasant sweat while you await text responses from friends.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Inside the building, warning very graphic.

Last edited by EnzoScifo; 22-03-16, 09:03.

Comment

Prob been through that airport 100 times. Weird seeing somewhere so familiar destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Prob been through that airport 100 times. Weird seeing somewhere so familiar destroyed.
                                                        There is serious disconnect between the immigrant population and the natives in Brussels. My friend lives in Schaerbeek, which could in parts be mistaken for Algiers. You can feel the animosity although oddly enough foreigners seem to get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Airport attack was on the American Airlines desk

Comment

There is serious disconnect between the immigrant population and the natives in Brussels. My friend lives in Schaerbeek, which could in parts be mistaken for Algiers. You can feel the animosity although oddly enough foreigners seem to get a pass.
                                                            Never spent much time in Brussels itself. Used to just go straight from the airport to Leuven. Pretty much all whiteys there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Airport attack was on the American Airlines desk
                                                              Metro attacked too at the Berlaymont and reports of several dead. Unfortunately a couple of the guys I do the rugby trips with work in the Commission. No word yet.

Comment

Terrorism really brings out the worst in media.

Just clicked through to a re-tweet of a photo from the inside of the train station after a train full of people had to walk the lines to get to it. Guy who tweeted it now getting absolutely peppered with requests from newspapers to use the photo and radio stations to do interviews.

There must be a position at most media outlets which is just 'parasite off tragedy'.

Comment

Metro attacked too at the Berlaymont and reports of several dead. Unfortunately a couple of the guys I do the rugby trips with work in the Commission. No word yet.
                                                                  10 killed at the metro...sick sick day

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Just clicked through to a re-tweet of a photo from the inside of the train station after a train full of people had to walk the lines to get to it. Guy who tweeted it now getting absolutely peppered with requests from newspapers to use the photo and radio stations to do interviews.

There must be a position at most media outlets which is just 'parasite off tragedy'.
                                                                    Come on the people tweeting are just as bad. People will do anything for a few likes and retweets

Comment

Problem is we as a society will look at them, share them, talk about them etc.

Comment

Not just terrorism, any tragedy. The barriers are completely down on what is considered acceptable.

When news sites started putting up jihadi beheading videos online, that was the real tipping point for me.

Comment

I get that the idea is to seclude ALL meat. But hypothetically, would beef is a more ethical choice than say chicken. As a cow (1 animal) can supply maybe 800 portions ,but a chick only provides 4-6.

What about liver, kidneys, and other cuts that go to waste a better choice. Could these be considered as not contributing to animal slaughter?

Good news boys.......

"Scientists create first ever laboratory-grown meatball "which did not require the death of a cow"

Memphis Meats has held a taste test for its meat product and the verdict is that it tastes just like the real thing
                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Not just terrorism, any tragedy. The barriers are completely down on what is considered acceptable.

When news sites started putting up jihadi beheading videos online, that was the real tipping point for me.
                                                                            Did you watch them?

Comment

News sites love a bit of tragedy porn

Comment

Just got a reply from a work colleague.

Home safe but was only a matter of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                  Good news boys.......

"Scientists create first ever laboratory-grown meatball "which did not require the death of a cow"

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird...ratory-7602711
                                                                                  'Beyond Meat' are doing a lot of very interesting work with this too.

Comment

Did you watch them?
                                                                                    No.

Comment

there's cunce trying to score Brexit points about this.

They don't even know how many are dead yet or who the pieces belong to.
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Come on the people tweeting are just as bad. People will do anything for a few likes and retweets
                                                                                        Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                        Problem is we as a society will look at them, share them, talk about them etc.
                                                                                        Its just news isn't it
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                          Thats the one I was thinking off, great little spot. Which is this greatest nightclub in Barcelona you were talking about? My mother used to live there but I never really ended up heading out much on my own over there.
                                                                                          It's called Razzmatazz, it is like five clubs in one, live music, indie, electro, rock, whatever,, you can just walk between them all.

Resident hipster here. You think of a lot of things that a vegan would think of in general, btw. Yeah, in theory you are causing a lot more animals to die depending on what you eat. 100 billion farm animals are killed every year, the upper estimate for sea life is 2.7 trillion. In theory even something like eggs might cause more deaths that eating beef (I don't know the numbers but it would be due to the shredding of all male chicks at birth), but for many reasons one might stop eating the meat as a step first, and not mix and choose, it only would confuse themselves and others - giving weird messages to people, when they struggle to understand these views in the first place. People also relate to different animals in different ways, it's easier to relate to a cow/pig than a fish, they act quite like a dog when you know them, whereas some animals are completely foreign.

'Beyond Meat' are doing a lot of very interesting work with this too.
                                                                                          It's like two difference societies living side by side there, no wonder there is animosity. They don't hate us because we don't do anything to them, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            RDIII - The National Stud in Kikdare is well worth a spin with kids, plenty of foals on the ground there now and a lovely cafe on site also.
                                                                                            Definitely on the list but today I am going to march them around Howth Head, followed by some elbows grub.

Back to work tomorrow, thank fuck.

Comment

It’s not clear what method the government now wants to test. But even as the FBI has insisted that only Apple is able to provide the help it needs, some technical experts have argued there are other options.

The most viable method involves making a copy of the iPhone’s flash memory drive, said Jonathan Zdziarski, a computer expert who specializes in iPhone forensics. That would allow investigators to make multiple tries at guessing the iPhone’s passcode. A security feature in the phone is designed to automatically erase the data if someone makes 10 wrong guesses in a row.

But if that happens, Zdziarski said, investigators could theoretically restore the data from the backup copy they have created. The data itself would remain encrypted until the phone is unlocked, but it would remain viable while investigators continued to guess the passcode, he added.

“It’s a lot more involved than it sounds,” Zdziarski cautioned, and no one has demonstrated that it would work in this case.
                                                                                              Keep making copies of the flash card and then brute force. Would that work? How many digits in the iPhone passcode?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Its just news isn't it
                                                                                                There has been a few instances in recent attacks of people getting on social media and making it all about them\ looking for likes.saw quite a bit with Paris,lads cosy out in their flats tweeting as if they were in the thick of it. It doesn't have to be that way
                                                                                                Remember the guys who tackled the gunman on the train in Paris? Probably not because most of them have completely shunned the media since the attack. Aside from the one attention seeking clown who went on dancing with the stars in the US not long after the incident.

Comment

Definitely on the list but today I am going to march them around Howth Head, followed by some elbows grub.

Back to work tomorrow, thank fuck.
                                                                                                  LOL. Someone asked me today was I taking any time off over Easter. "No, too busy this time of year"

Comment

Good news boys.......

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird...ratory-7602711
                                                                                                    Tara would you eat this?
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

There has been a few instances in recent attacks of people getting on social media and making it all about them\ looking for likes.saw quite a bit with Paris,lads cosy out in their flats tweeting as if they were in the thick of it. It doesn't have to be that way
                                                                                                      Remember the guys who tackled the gunman on the train in Paris? Probably not because most of them have completely shunned the media since the attack. Aside from the one attention seeking clown who went on dancing with the stars in the US not long after the incident.
                                                                                                      Wasn't there only 3 men involved in that? Which means 33% of them went looking for attention/fame. Probably not the best example to use.

Comment

Not just in Brussels.
                                                                                                        Having lived in Holland have seen it first hand.
                                                                                                        Lived in a kip of a city called Helmond the locals mostly turkish would shout abuse at us just walking down the street.
                                                                                                        Multiculturism in europe in relation to islam has failed totally.
                                                                                                        This is just the beginning and anyne who could not see it coming is blind.
                                                                                                        There is now millions of disenchanted muslims in europe.
                                                                                                        Merkel inviting millions more certainly wont help the situation.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 22-03-16, 10:41.

Comment

This article from back in November about terrorism in Belgium is worth reading:

Why are terrorists drawn to Belgium?

tl;dr: Wahhabism, guns, racism, government incompetence
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                            Tara would you eat this?
                                                                                                            With chef browns sauce m8

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                              With chef browns sauce m8
                                                                                                              A bit of Henderson's Relish would be lovely

Comment

Im assuming now everyone will change there facebook photo to a belgian flag to show solidarity and make a real difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                  Im assuming now everyone will change there facebook photo to a belgian flag to show solidarity and make a real difference.
                                                                                                                  Je suis Tintin?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                    Multiculturism in europe in relation to islam has failed totally.
                                                                                                                    Totally eh?

That is just as stupid as saying that integration of Catholics in England totally failed in the 80's.
                                                                                                                    Its simply not true and it is the kind of moronic lie that we really don't need to have blasted at us today.
                                                                                                                    The simple fact is there are many tens of millions muslim people in Europe who are every bit as upset as anyone else this morning.

<snip >
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Je suis Tintin?
                                                                                                                      Manneken Piss on terrorism

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Totally eh?

That is just as stupid as saying that integration of Catholics in England totally failed in the 80's.
                                                                                                                        Its simply not true and it is the kind of moronic lie that we really don't need to have blasted at us today.
                                                                                                                        The simple fact is there are many tens of millions muslim people in Europe who are every bit as upset as anyone else this morning.

<snip >
                                                                                                                        There's also millions of other Muslim immigrants culturally alienated from their host societies. It's a specifically Muslim, or to be more specific, Islamic, problem.

Most of these people would never dream of strapping on a suicide vest or beheading an infidel - but at the same time they feel their values are totally at odds with those of their host nations. This is a huge problem, how do you integrate people into western democracies whose values are antithetical to ours?

Make no mistake, today's attacks could happen here.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Twink's dog Teddy passes out on live TV - 'At one stage he was flat out and not moving'

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X