Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grizzly mass murderer Gerry Adams descent into madness gets funnier by the minute.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      I'd love to see how arbitration determines that a no-strike bonus gets partially paid out despite striking. As you said though that's probably exactly what they'll do.
      Simple enough i'd guess.
      Context is yearly no-strike bonus, if don't strike in that year. If the question is, did they strike, and the answer is yes, then no bonus.

But change the question. For what periods did they not strike?

Comment on radio earlier that they might get up to 3/4 of the bonus, so would indicate that the context for the arbitration will be set on the lines that they didn't strike for three of the four quarters, thus should get the bonus for that period/s.

Comment

IT reporting that Dublin Bus drivers looking for same raise that Luas drivers are getting now. Though in fairness surely a dub bus drivers job is far more demanding than a luas drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Grizzly mass murderer Gerry Adams descent into madness gets funnier by the minute.

Do you not consider sometimes that you are the one becoming ever more consumed by insanity on this particular topic?
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            The anticipation of not knowing a male from a female online. two admitted they were male , pray for me please

Uncle jo wouldnt answer me surely a male , one time please !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
            Ship
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Irish Open here I come 32red are giving me the IO seat and cash, bless their cotton socks!
              Fucking thrilled , best Paddy Days ever
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Irish Open here I come 32red are giving me the IO seat and cash, bless their cotton socks!
                Fucking thrilled , best Paddy Days ever
                Is that instead of the MPN Sofia package?

Well done luckbox.

Comment

In other news.....RIP Paul Daniels.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                    Is that instead of the MPN Sofia package?

Well done luckbox.
                    yep.

cant bate a freeroll
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      BCS.

Nice cameo.

SPOILER
                      SPOILER
                      Crazy Eight in there too, the kid getting the lie detector in the diner
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was looking for one of his magic tricks to post, but they all look so dated. Charming, but the magic itself hasn't aged well.
                          From what I remember of him the magic itself wasn't anything spectacular, he certainly was no Dynamo but his success I think was partly due to him kinda being the first magician on TV regularly and he was funny too. Also because of the lovely Debbie Mc Gee.

Comment

Was looking for one of his magic tricks to post, but they all look so dated. Charming, but the magic itself hasn't aged well.
                            Saturday afternoon patter and kids magic, worked on granny and the wee wans alike!

Comment

Ship
                              So wait, was Fuzzy Wuzzy a woman or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                So wait, was Fuzzy Wuzzy a woman or not?

Other remaining female went in 9th, which left me as last female in game.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Secular Judaism is the most powerful cultural memeset there has ever been.

I can't find it live online but I remember hearing this programme and coming closer than I ever have before to understanding why any religion should exist.
                                  I'd love to listen to that podcast series, couldn't find it anywhere online either, if you do come across it let me know.

Comment

Comment

Had a fiver free bet from betstars, went in and saw in the first race a horse driven (I know all the terminology) by Ruby Walsh and pegged it on that. I'm not sure where I'll spend my massive 22.50 winnings.

Comment

Slept til 1. Got up, had 8 sausages and two cups of tea. Now I'm gonna shower and start drinking. Solid Paddy's so far.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Had cans in the park. Now more cans at home. Takeaway soon. Going well.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Do you not consider sometimes that you are the one becoming ever more consumed by insanity on this particular topic?
                                            To be fair Gerry's made an error here. He is talking about being treated equally but he gets a privilege no other party leader gets in that invitation to the White House. It gives them a huge fundraising opportunity and is a profile raiser for Sinn Fein every year.

I know there are good, legitimate reasons why he gets that invitation but his indignation rings hollow frankly. Comparing not being allowed into a swanky party (just him by the way, not Mary Lou or Martin McGuinness) to a symbol in the struggle against racism is a bit much.

It's all storm in a teacup stuff anyway. Secret Service fucked up. Gerry fucked up in response. Meh, who cares?
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Don't pay any attention to the (mostly young) folks in Ireland or from Ireland insisting that St. Patty's Day is wrong, that it has to be St. Paddy's Day. Here's why you can say St Patty's Day if you want to:1. Irish Americans invented St. Patrick's Day so, seeing as we made it, we can name it. It's our baby and we...

gas craic altogether
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yeah, and I'd guess the Underwoods don't even care, they've too much going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                  It's all storm in a teacup stuff anyway. Secret Service fucked up. Gerry fucked up in response. Meh, who cares?
                                                  Not I - it is the gleeful reaction from Tony that piqued my interest.
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I am emotionally hedged on Utd to qualify at 7 / 1.

Let's see what happens

Comment

I am emotionally hedged on Utd to qualify at 7 / 1.

Let's see what happens
                                                      Then you should no doubt jump on the Pp power play manu Seville double at 7/2

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        Then you should no doubt jump on the Pp power play manu Seville double at 7/2
                                                        Utd and both teams to score 4/1.

U shirly couldent hit 3 ? ?
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                          Utd and both teams to score 4/1.

U shirly couldent hit 3 ? ?
                                                          I only win when PP get it wrong, and it's fair to say they're having a tough week.

Might as well ride the wave as long as it lasts!

Comment

Comment

Crazy blind pass across own goals there!

Comment

Went for beers with my pal in Irish pub. Entire class there obv as loads are Irish-American. Cue shots upon shots. Wasn't allowed to buy them back. Tough day tomorrow as I'll be expected to stay awake during their presentations long enough to give them the A's their shots have bought.

Presentations earlier today were interesting. Mainly for the hotness factor. One girl in particular: ridonkously hot Asian chick, but clearly born in France, so you have the Asian hotness with the French accent. My God. Gave her bonus grades.

Also gave an extra 10% for a woeful presentation where they finished by wishing a happy Paddy's Day. A disaster territory 50% boosted to 60% simply by knowing their audience. Which is what presentation is all about really.
                                                                YKTR... You are such a tease Hitch.
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Its the hope that kills ya...

Comment

He's the leader of a political party with a very powerful position in this state. He is a Fascist, a mass murderer, a pathological liar and has an unhealthy interest in childrens toys. For some unknown reason people who understand he is a negative for their party continue allow him to hold power. His continuing presence in Irish political life is as disturbing as Trump's presence in the US. I still believe that it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Its the hope that kills ya...
                                                                      Why would you have any hope? Liverpool were always going to score and there's no way United score 4. Or 5! This wasn't a game to hope on.

Comment

He's the leader of a political party with a very powerful position in this state. He is a Fascist, a mass murderer, a pathological liar and has an unhealthy interest in childrens toys. For some unknown reason people who understand he is a negative for their party continue allow him to hold power. His continuing presence in Irish political life is as disturbing as Trump's presence in the US. I still believe that it matters.
                                                                        Wow you really are obsessed with him. Still surprises me that someone who was around during WW2 cheapens the term 'Fascist' by applying it to him (or Trump).
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

dat keeping
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Rural parade round up is gas.

Comment

Both cheering UTD here Shrap...i feel durty.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Jasas Schweinsteiger looks like he should be propping up the bar somewhere taking about his Cheltenham bets

Comment

I'm just happy they weren't beaten into oblivion and embarrassed like last week. Wasn't expecting to win but a better performance anyway.

David de Gea

Comment

Useless shower of cunce.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Valuable home point won there.

LVG ran out of full backs to bring on when they needed 3 goals. LOL WTF with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          Valuable home point won there.

LVG ran out of full backs to bring on when they needed 3 goals. LOL WTF with this guy.
                                                                                          was depay not on the bench ? wtf was the last sub if he was

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                            was depay not on the bench ? wtf was the last sub if he was
                                                                                            need to get hold of his jotter to answer that.

Comment

There was a man driving a tractor, smoking a cigarette. Neither the tractor nor him were greened up in any way. The crowd seemed happy.

Comment

portlaoise

tractors, ambulances, Qashqais , irish school of dancing no music involved , laois tool hire, lithuanian march that was about it FML lol
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

lots of watch this space talk around crusaders this week with regards to blackadder and munster director of rugby role.

Comment

Official Music Video for It Was A Good Day performed by Ice Cube. Follow Ice Cube:Instagram: https://www.instagram.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/icecubeFac...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Ohhhhh. Woke up in different house. A whole lot of missing hours. Sofa bed. Girl there saying - ah we never thought you'd wake up. Vague memories. Look on phone - wife has looked up my location on Google Device Locator. See its 5 mins to alarm. Stumble out with a weird promise to come back and fix up the bed. Now its a race to see if me+coffee can beat the 10am must-appear-sober class.

Would do again.
                                                                                                          Going to ignore, for now, the searing pain in the left hand on the grounds that I can't afford to lose a second hand and if its ignored it'll hopefully go away.
                                                                                                          Irish professor after Paddys Day. The frenchies would probably have demanded this from you anyway Hitch.
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                            Irish professor after Paddys Day. The frenchies would probably have demanded this from you anyway Hitch.
                                                                                                            Think it could be the missus he's worried about

Comment

Ohhhhh. Woke up in different house. A whole lot of missing hours. Sofa bed. Girl there saying - ah we never thought you'd wake up. Vague memories. Look on phone - wife has looked up my location on Google Device Locator. See its 5 mins to alarm. Stumble out with a weird promise to come back and fix up the bed. Now its a race to see if me+coffee can beat the 10am must-appear-sober class.

Would do again.
                                                                                                              Bet your not such a techno-optimist now! How does any man let his wife have access to this?? Rookie move

Comment

Never seen so many people off work, like 90% of the company. Roads were dead too. Easiest day ever.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You can turn it off?
                                                                                                                        switching your phone off works fwiw

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X