Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Good night for Trump Lloyd, after the weekend. What's the accepted twoplustwo wisdom on his chances?
          There are 217 winner takes all delegates in Missouri (52), Florida (99) and Ohio (66) to go on Tuesday. If Trump takes two of those three it will start to look unassailable. The general consensus is that he's going to be very close to the delegates required when this thing is over. Cruz has generally been winning states he's supposed to, including Maine - as closed caucuses are where Trump struggles the most. On Saturday there are three of those (Guam, DC, US Virgin Islands for 27 delegates total) so expect Cruz to win them. But thereafter we're looking at Primaries the rest of the way.

I personally think Trump is a less dangerous candidate than Cruz by the way.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Cruz seems to actually believe what Trump says.

Seems to be a lose-lose for sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

538 continues to get caught out this campaign
                To be fair an upset in polling like this has never happened, that was pretty amazing. Closest was a 17 point lead in New Hampshire in 1984 or something, less than this upset. 538 predicted he would do better than polled but Sanders winning that, after those polls is unheard of, pretty cool.

Comment

Comment

Well this seems oddly fitting

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

But beating a poll is not a victory in itself. It just means the poll was wrong, rather than he somehow overcame some hurdle. The polls are meant to reflect what will happen, not a challenge to be beaten.

He did fine though, but ultimately he split the votes reasonably evenly with Hilary in that state, and Hilary picked up a fcktonne more than Saunders in the other places.

I mention this purely as I don't want you to be heartbroken in a few months time when Hilary with 99.999999% probability gets the nomination.
                      I am under no illusion that he is winning lol, I am just saying the polls are pretty accurate during this whole thing, and have never been as wrong as this in the history of polling

Her association with Bill and Obama alone is winning all the southern states, who also are less interested in revolution, so prefer her message.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        To be fair an upset in polling like this has never happened, that was pretty amazingl.
                        Nevah

Deconstructing W. Eugene Smith's famous shot of Harry Truman holding aloft the 'Dewey Defeats Truman' copy of the Chicago Tribune.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          A man who 5 years ago said 'FF are finished as a political force in this country' has no right to trenlaugh at the Chicago Tribune.

Comment

Comment

That's the most boring analysis I've ever heard. Yeah everybody gets what their support is at time of voting. People are excited because the things that happened here are:

A) The polls were just the most off that they've ever been and it's a fluke. But maybe some of the other polls are wrong in the same way.
                              B) His aggressive focus on Michigan actually worked to swing a lot of people, so he did do something. Voters are not cast iron.

In either case the media attention makes a big difference. He is really unlikely to win but it's a pretty interesting race on both sides. (He's still looking pretty fucked but a trump vs sanders race would he hilarious to me)
                              He is about to have a bad time in Florida.
                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 09-03-16, 10:41.

Comment

Is Sanders taking lumps out of Hillary along the way good for Trump/GOP in the Main Event?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  A man who 5 years ago said 'FF are finished as a political force in this country' has no right to trenlaugh at the Chicago Tribune.
                                  You can laugh at me too.

Comment

Comment

The Egg by Andy Weir (a short story)
                                      So we all have been or are going to be paedos. Nice message
                                      Was praying for some kind of 'better Nate then never " ending to save that as I was reading

Comment

What's on the agenda to give out about today PSV m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                          What's on the agenda to give out about today PSV m8
                                          Rest day today m8. Its been a big few weeks

Comment

question for tar/andyfb

Non dairy replacements for:

Milk for tae or just drink black tae
                                            Milk for porridge
                                            Greek Yogurt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                question for tar/andyfb

Milk for porridge
                                                Greek Yogurt
                                                I generally just use soy milk for tea/coffee/cappuccinos etc.
                                                For porridge it's the same but you can use any non-dairy milk for that imo, oat, rice, coconut etc, some other ideas to spice it up. http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-...-without-milk/

These strained yogurts are class

Only seen them in Dunnes in stephens green so far, as they are new.

Comment

soy is the answer to all these (unfortunately). Goats milk is very decent but hard to get. Almond milk is the hipster alternative.
                                                  soy? jasas!

Tried goats years ago, tasted like it had been marinating meat

Tried Almond, bit nutty, would you get used to it?
                                                  Might be alright in the auld oats

Comment

Tried Almond Milk by chance for the first time the other day.

I thought it was nice, wouldn't go substituting it but surprisingly nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

These strained yogurts are class

Only seen them in Dunnes in stephens green so far, as they are new.
                                                      The only yogurt I eat is Greek, don't go for the fruit/sugar laden ones

Comment

Comment

soy is the answer to all these (unfortunately). Goats milk is very decent but hard to get. Almond milk is the hipster alternative.
                                                          Not if you're an environmental hipster.

Comment

Don't think there is any greek alternative in Ireland like that, unfortunately. All ours tends to be sugary. Other countries have it much better

Comment

Comment

Nothing beats an ice cold glass of full-fat milk with your dinner. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                  Nothing beats an ice cold glass of full-fat milk with your dinner. That is all.
                                                                  Confirmed culchie

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    question for tar/andyfb

Milk for porridge
                                                                    Greek Yogurt
                                                                    Almond milk is good for tea and very nice on cereal. Get the unsweetened one and ad your own sugar to taste, unless you have a very sweet tooth.

Dunno about greek yoghurt. Alpro do soyghurts that aren't terrible, but they are more like desserts than yoghurts.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Afternoon off, watching Breaking Bad for the first time. On DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                          So we all have been or are going to be paedos. Nice message
                                                                          Was praying for some kind of 'better Nate then never " ending to save that as I was reading
                                                                          Is it not better Nate than Lever?

Comment

Cheltenham tipping comp slowly climbing towards a four-figure pot.

Do it.

Comment

Goat definitely has a different taste! I was allergic to dairy growing up and it always seemed like a treat compared to soy. Have solved the problem now by just never touching milk / yogurt of any type as its all mank imo. Maybe thats the better solution really.
                                                                              Ya not supposed to touch in myself and rarely did except for a drop in tea and butter when cooking steak etc.
                                                                              Then cheese slipped back in,coffees, then the greek yogurt, now eating breakfasts so milk in oats (water me arse)

Nose blocked, farting like a good un, time to cut it out again me thinks

hey, California has loads of spare water in the middle of an ongoing drought to concentrate on growing the most water intense agricultural product that exists. Don't listen to the conspiracy 'nuts' that tell you otherwise.
                                                                              I bought one of those fucking eggs the other day, was wondering why I hadnt bought one in ages, now I remember

Comment

I know there's a few of you in injection moulding, I have a machine that I'm looking to offload and I don't know the value of it.

I'll post up what details I have on it later on when I get back to the office, see if someone can help me out. Not 100% sure I can trust my own contacts not to take advantage of an opportunity.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ireland playing qualifying first match now v Oman cricket 18/0 3 overs gone bandwagon ahoy

Comment

brutal head on collision in Pro D2 this weekend (that is really scary)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      I know there's a few of you in injection moulding, I have a machine that I'm looking to offload and I don't know the value of it.

I'll post up what details I have on it later on when I get back to the office, see if someone can help me out. Not 100% sure I can trust my own contacts not to take advantage of an opportunity.
                                                                                      Might be best to go through http://www.e-auctions.ie/ or similar.

You can be sure people will take advantage
                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm doing a final year college project for a social marketing campaign to prevent excessive gambling and I did a survey here to help with the research. Much appreciated if you could take the minute to answer the 10 short questions. Thanks v much

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                          Hi all,

I'm doing a final year college project for a social marketing campaign to prevent excessive gambling and I did a survey here to help with the research. Much appreciated if you could take the minute to answer the 10 short questions. Thanks v much

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJ7CHVK
                                                                                          done.

36+ wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            done.

36+ wtf?
                                                                                            Hoping that it works out for our target market to be 18-35 year olds 😜

Thanks for doing the survey

Comment

Hi all,

Did it there. Took less than a minute. Also 36+ wtf
                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I have sorted out what I will have for T.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows

Did it there. Took less than a minute. Also 36+ wtf
                                                                                                  lol you are old
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Oh Man.

Getting destroyed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                      lol you are old
                                                                                                      Lol old people, I'm in my twenties and they shall never end!*

*note may end depressingly soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                        lol you are old
                                                                                                        Feel old today. Not built for Tuesday night piss ups anymore.
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

...

Comment

Hi all,

done.

36+ wtf?
                                                                                                            Hoping that it works out for our target market to be 18-35 year olds 😜

Thanks for doing the survey
                                                                                                            Done, first survey I ever did that I felt young. Not a sign of 40 ish
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              Done, first survey I ever did that I felt young. Not a sign of 40 ish
                                                                                                              hate to break it to you but you are in the same category as Strewel

Comment

hate to break it to you but you are in the same category as Strewel
                                                                                                                Surely jiggaman has to remake the survey to include 100+ for our veterans kakak1 and strewel
                                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Oh Man.

Getting destroyed here.
                                                                                                                  The cricket?

Was watching the betting in running. Ireland were 1/100, 10 minutes later Oman were 8/15. Some swings

Comment

Absolutely pathetic stuff. Murtagh and Sorensen should be sent home after displays like that, Porterfield should be slapped as well.

Comment

Pp enhanced ibrahimovic to score anytime 9/4

Comment

Pp enhanced ibrahimovic to score anytime 9/4
                                                                                                                        He'll be sent off after 30.

EDIT

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic (c), Kenedy; Mikel, Fabregas; Pedro, Willian, Hazard; Diego Costa.

He'll only need 10 minutes to score.

Comment

Cheltenham tipping comp slowly climbing towards a four-figure pot.

Do it.
                                                                                                                          €850 up for grabs with more entries to come.

No GAB to beat this time either. You would be certifiably insane not to.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X