X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    Hes a Democrat m8
    Shouldn't we vote for democracy?

Speaking of which. Maura Healy Rae is the newest member to have a council seat after she was given it because Danny got elected. Another Healy Rae to vote for when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      The US Republican race seems to all boil down to March 15th in Florida. Trump wins and then Rubio is gone and is 80% nominated (the other 20% being the chance of it reaching a brokered convention and that going against him). If Rubio wins though its probably 80% chance of going to a convention, as no-one will reach the seat total, and who knows wtf will happen. Trumps now only a few percent ahead in Florida, so exciting times for political nerds

The GOP's incompetence would reach unchartered territory if the picked Rubio.

Comment

Pity there isn't some kinda active San Andreas Fault around Kerry.

DANNY HEALY-RAE’s seat on Kerry County Council will be filled by his daughter, Maura.
        The 25-year-old teacher will be co-opted to fill the seat left behind after her father’s election to the Dáil.
        More teachers and publicans in public life is just what we need.
        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Anyone with best direction to go for cv template... It's been a while. For internal position if it matters
          airport, lol

Comment

That Sharapova thing seems a bit dodgy. She's been taking something legally for ten years and then gets tested a few days after it is banned, and what do you know she tests positive for it. Awful reactionary of the likes of Nike to immediately dump her. Am i missing something?
            - The drug is only legal in Russia, Latvia and a few other East European countries.
            - It's not been approved by the FDA or in Europe.
            - The drug "It increases blood flow, which improves exercise capacity in athletes."
            - 17% of Russian Athletes tested positive for it last year. It wasn't banned then though, but I'm fairly certain 17% of Russian athletes don't have heart disease.

Since it wasn't illegal you can't cry foul to much. But if was ar tennis player I'd be pretty disgusted knowing that Sharapova has been taking this for 10 years. It's also worrying that it's taken this long to be banned. Either way she's a filthy cheat and I hope they throw the book at her.

Comment

Romney is in the PP book, and the current chatter is of him gratiously offering to lead the party to defeat in a brokered convention
              Thought Rooney was still injured? Liverpool will still beat the cunce either way.

Comment

Last call to sign up to Werewolf m8s

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                  Thought Rooney was still injured? Liverpool will still beat the cunce either way.
                  Fancy a friendly tenner on the tie? My United v your Liverpool?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Fancy a friendly tenner on the tie? My United v your Liverpool?
                    Booked m8

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      #Underwood2016
                      https://www.fu2016.com/
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Who you booked with to Sharm Shrap ?

Thomas Cook cancels all holidays till Oct31.
                        Saw that, but not going to Sharm. Going to Hurghada

That Sharapova thing seems a bit dodgy. She's been taking something legally for ten years and then gets tested a few days after it is banned, and what do you know she tests positive for it. Awful reactionary of the likes of Nike to immediately dump her. Am i missing something?
                        It wasn't banned before but when they found out it was a performance enhancer and was found in a large number of samples they banned it. They can then test retrospectively as samples are kept for a very long time, which is why she came forward saying it had been prescribed by her doctor, as soon as they started testing for it. GUILTY!!

Comment

UFC 196 Payouts

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/aei-w...125d?tn50o1or=

Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute's annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.), who recently made news by saying he "cannot support Donald Trump."
                            As long as the Koch brothers hold off it's grand.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                  UFC 196 Payouts

SPOILER
                                  some of the discrepancies are crazy, and that doesn't even take into account the PPV cut that McG, and Holm mainly would be getting.

Comment

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/aei-w...125d?tn50o1or=

Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute's annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.), who recently made news by saying he "cannot support Donald Trump."
                                    He must be good.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Anyone with best direction to go for cv template... It's been a while. For internal position if it matters
                                    Go with one of these.

Fake cv is grand for a fake internal position at a pretend work place m8
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      some of the discrepancies are crazy, and that doesn't even take into account the PPV cut that McG, and Holm mainly would be getting.
                                      Nates getting at least a dollar of every buy for sure.

Comment

I'd happily watch a prisoner smush his own shit into his face for a couple of hundred,this guard is getting 35k, easy money. Every nurse in the country should coin it off the back of this

Comment

Nates getting at least a dollar of every buy for sure.
                                          What do PPVs sell for in the US? $60?

Comment

I'd happily watch a prisoner smush his own shit into his face for a couple of hundred,this guard is getting 35k, easy money. Every nurse in the country should coin it off the back of this
                                            http://www.thejournal.ie/garda-civil...48263-Mar2016/
                                            My father moved a elderly dead man from a caravan who was a mass of maggots. His colleague was haunted by it part of the job dirty part. Didn't sue or get compo to many women in the police.

Comment

What do PPVs sell for in the US? $60?
                                              Yep. Might be more for HD.

Comment

Malteasers are going down a treat.

Comment

She presumably got it in Russia so, where it is legal.

What's Latvia got to do with it?

So, it enabled her to exercise more... I might be misunderstanding the whole medicine/sports thing, but that seems like a handy thing for an athlete to take. Is it 'unfair' though?

Presumably they wanted to increase their exercise capacity.

Why was it banned, if its useful to athletes?
                                                  The drug is made in Latvia, which is why it is referenced in all the articles on the subject. Handy labs for russian athletes

If you take it, You can train harder and recuperate faster- hence PED

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                    My father moved a elderly dead man from a caravan who was a mass of maggots. His colleague was haunted by it part of the job dirty part. Didn't sue or get compo to many women in the police.
                                                    That's sexist m8.

Comment

Comment

Slow mo gifs of all the shots mcgregor landed. The very last one is unreal. I don't know how Diaz stayed awake after all of those!

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                          If the republicans want the presidency they put Trump forward and he has a really good shot at it and I think will dismantle Hillary. He is starting to tone down the rhetoric already and doing the RD3 trademarked pivot to the centre. Still out there but seem softer compared to where he started.
                                                          I don't think Trump has a prayer in a general election barring a revelation that Hillary is a murderer or something. Minorities are too large a group these days. Romney won white voters by the biggest margin in history against Obama and still suffered a comprehensive defeat.

No matter what Trump does, he ain't gonna gain traction with minorities, I don't think a normal republican could but Trump won't.

Then again I never expected him to get this far so guess you never know in 'Murica!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                            Banta m8 innit

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              Slow mo gifs of all the shots mcgregor landed. The very last one is unreal. I don't know how Diaz stayed awake after all of those!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment..._from_ufc_196/
                                                              Roids
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

She presumably got it in Russia so, where it is legal.

What's Latvia got to do with it?

So, it enabled her to exercise more... I might be misunderstanding the whole medicine/sports thing, but that seems like a handy thing for an athlete to take. Is it 'unfair' though?

Presumably they wanted to increase their exercise capacity.

Lativa is where it's made. Any drug that is made in Eastern Europe and is only sold in Eastern Europe would be massively raising my eyebrow anyway. You'd wonder how many people with actual heart disease use it.

As for the last question. You could say the same about every single performance enhancing drug.

Comment

Solid use of funds by rte, http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0308/773449-stephen-clinch/

Could they not hire 'actors'.

Comment

Has anyone any experience working in Saudi Arabia? Would appreciate a PM if anyone is willing to answer a few questions.

Cheers.

Comment

What takeaway should I get m8s

Comment

Anyone get constant unknowns adding them on skype? I have it set so they shoudn't be able to contact me but I get them all the time. ALL Americans (LOL) and usually in the army

I had 3 today!

Comment

Chinese M8, chicken curry! half and half if you like that sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                            Has anyone any experience working in Saudi Arabia? Would appreciate a PM if anyone is willing to answer a few questions.

Cheers.
                                                                            Have a very close friend a nurse dude out there now also sister worked there

Comment

Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                Anyone get constant unknowns adding them on skype? I have it set so they shoudn't be able to contact me but I get them all the time. ALL Americans (LOL) and usually in the army

I had 3 today!
                                                                                Lol. UL

Comment

Cheers.
                                                                                  Never been but can't think of a place i'd like to live less than there tbh...well maybe syria but it'd be close.

Comment

Chipper chips imo
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Cheers.
                                                                                      A friend of mine lives and works there. No idea if she would be any help but I am sure she would answer any questions.

Comment

.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is there a non Pizza Hut/dominoes type pizza take away around you. If so go with that, I'm having Paulies pizza myself and its tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            .
                                                                                            Anything good serverd on the plane? Or daycent grub in the airport?
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                              Is there a non Pizza Hut/dominoes type pizza take away around you. If so go with that, I'm having Paulies pizza myself and its tasty
                                                                                              Pizza Hut and Apache.

Went with Pizza Hut and it was good for the first time in years.

I will still never forgive those bastards for buying out Godfathers though.

Comment

CHD much

Comment

If there is a sporting hell it involves Mark Lawrenson commentating.

Comment

GOT trailer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Keep up

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                          Keep up
                                                                                                          You beat me by seconds obviously

Did you see it on WOTW? looks so good and doesn't give too much away!
                                                                                                          Was reading that nothing will be given out early so nothing is leaked about the whole Jon Snow thing till it airs. Not long now, can not wait!!!

Comment

You beat me by seconds obviously

Did you see it on WOTW? looks so good and doesn't give too much away!
                                                                                                            Was reading that nothing will be given out early so nothing is leaked about the whole Jon Snow thing till it airs. Not long now, can not wait!!!
                                                                                                            Subscribed to GOT on YT.

Love it yeah cannot wait.

Quality tune too.

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Half way through season 2 of Fargo.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                The Gerhardts are like what i imagine an extreme cross between slab murphy and the healy-raes. Dodd being Michael I suppose with the peaked cap and Bear I suppose is Danny. Otto can be Slab

Comment

I had 3 today!
                                                                                                                  prob your ww buds

Comment

It had only been banned 3 weeks when she was tested. But the the decision to add it to the list was made back in September last year. The Russian anti-doping agency relayed that info to the athletes.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                    - The drug is only legal in Russia, Latvia and a few other East European countries.
                                                                                                                    - It's not been approved by the FDA or in Europe.
                                                                                                                    - The drug "It increases blood flow, which improves exercise capacity in athletes."
                                                                                                                    - 17% of Russian Athletes tested positive for it last year. It wasn't banned then though, but I'm fairly certain 17% of Russian athletes don't have heart disease.
                                                                                                                    It's not approved by the FDA, but that doesn't make it something nasty from Russia. It hasn't been submitted for approval. Likely because of the expense of doing so and the fact that a drug eastern european drug would gain very little traction verses the big phrama reps in the US.

It's not just for heard disease, it treats ischemia which could be cause by an number of heart issues. Considering how elite athletes tend to expose latent heart conditions in themselves, they would have a greater than average benefit for it...But obviously not all 17% as you said.

]Since it wasn't illegal you can't cry foul to much. But if was ar tennis player I'd be pretty disgusted knowing that Sharapova has been taking this for 10 years. It's also worrying that it's taken this long to be banned. Either way she's a filthy cheat and I hope they throw the book at her.
                                                                                                                    Meh, the overwhelming majority of drugs aren't banned. They don't draw attention if the primary function isn't preforming enhancing. I'd be surprised if a lot of the current legal heart medications didn't have latent PED benefits.

S

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Anything good serverd on the plane? Or daycent grub in the airport?
                                                                                                                      Had a couple of decent Kebabs up on Vali Asr before I left. Plane food is crap, will have a costa for brekkie.

Damn I forgot to check out if anyone knows if Gholi was in Tehran? Wasn't there something about a game he was running there?
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Had a couple of decent Kebabs up on Vali Asr before I left. Plane food is crap, will have a costa for brekkie.

Damn I forgot to check out if anyone knows if Gholi was in Tehran? Wasn't there something about a game he was running there?
                                                                                                                        He's in Malta atm

Comment

538 continues to get caught out this campaign
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X