This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    She has me on protein shakes for Breakfast which actually is hitting the spot.

250ml almond milk, half a banana, 1 scoop whey protein, tablespoon chia seeds, cinnamon and as many frozen berries as you want all in a mixer. Quite filling.
    yes I have similar with coconut water but more veg, chia seeds are brill for filling. I also throw in Frozen mint ( tesco freezer zip lock cute bag )
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
      Amateur stuff m8. Sports and Forums don't mix. They involve lots of humans and humans are generally thick cunce.

If you really want to learn you should watch Firas Zahabi analyse fights and break them down https://www.youtube.com/user/tristargymcanada/videos

One of the tolerable Gracies does it too https://www.youtube.com/user/GracieBreakdown/videos

Once you learn what the fighters are at it's a ridiculously interesting sport to watch. The only tolerable forum is R/MMA but tbh you'd get more sense reading the odd post that mellor, rounders etc post on here in mellors thread.
      Cheers for the links. I have a mate who is big into it and does BJJ but was just seeing if I could find a bit more insight on boards. There are some good posts, but 90% haters.

Comment

university challenge
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Reddit works a bit better on those things with the upvoting posts so the drool ends up at the bottom most times
          /r/MMA is a mental house with conor haters and nuthuggers.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Thought I might learn a bit about MMA from the boards fight thread....what a mess!
            Absolutely car crash

Comment

Sharapova tested positive in Australian Open, tennis bants ahead.
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

One week to go until starter's orders for the Supreme.

This can only mean one thing, time to get your ass over to the Cheltenham tipping competition thread and sign up. Now.

€550 European currency units in the pot to date.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  /r/MMA is a mental house with conor haters and nuthuggers.
                  Some decent stuff when it isn't fight weekends

Comment

I must be nearly the only person here who doesn't care about either Conor McGregor or Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      Sharapova tested positive in Australian Open, tennis bants ahead.
                      Wasn't there someone in here a couple of years ago trying to say that Djokovic wasn't on drugs and that his it was all down to his new diet?

Diet of top class fucking PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                        Wasn't there someone in here a couple of years ago trying to say that Djokovic wasn't on drugs and that his it was all down to his new diet?

Diet of top class fucking PEDs
                        Was reading about it earlier. Seemingly she's been on the same medicine for over 10 years, and it was only put on the banned list under a different name in January of this year. Not sure how much BS is involved or what the outcome will be though.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Was reading about it earlier. Seemingly she's been on the same medicine for over 10 years, and it was only put on the banned list under a different name in January of this year. Not sure how much BS is involved or what the outcome will be though.
                          Lots of the top MMA fighters were on TRT exemptions until they were outlawed around a 18 months ago. As in a doctor could sign off on them having a testosterone deficiency or "condition" that required testosterone replacement therapy. There are countless of other examples from different sports I'd imagine

No sympathy for her at all. BS excuses imo, her medical/management team would have known well. Tennis is horrible in terms of match fixing and doping but so are lots of sports. Seems like the powers that be really don't want it discussed. Numerous articles on Nadal, his "injury" breaks and associations with dodgey doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            Lots of the top MMA fighters were on TRT exemptions until they were outlawed around a 18 months ago. As in a doctor could sign off on them having a testosterone deficiency or "condition" that required testosterone replacement therapy. There are countless of other examples from different sports I'd imagine

No sympathy for her at all. BS excuses imo, her medical/management team would have known well. Tennis is horrible in terms of match fixing and doping but so are lots of sports. Seems like the powers that be really don't want it discussed. Numerous articles on Nadal, his "injury" breaks and associations with dodgey doctors.
                            One things for sure, Tim Henman was clean.

Pity about Maria, she is fecking hawt. Her grunting probably resulted in the conception of my 1st child.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              I must be nearly the only person here who doesn't care about either Conor McGregor or Cheltenham.
                              Working all of Cheltenham this year so meh. Have backed GAB's selections though. May as well try make some money out of the week anyway.

Comment

3e now for anyone who wants to see mcgregor Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                  3e now for anyone who wants to see mcgregor Diaz
                                  Just watched the woman go out like a champ, not tap like a bitch. Gonna switch to Baz on RTE2 now.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Can anyone recommend a healthy, vegetarian (inc. no egg) breakfast that is quick to make?

I am eating toast with a sliced banana on it atm. Was previously eating porridge with sliced banana, blueberries, chia seeds, and flax seeds on top. That was lovely, and filling, but porridge is too much of a diuretic for me.
                                      Are you adverse to smoothies? Love mine, hemp protein powder, soy milk, peanut butter, banana, cacao/cocoa powder, agave syrup, delicious. Full til 2pm-3pm. Have that most days.

Other things are tofu scramble, granola and soy yoghurt, avocado + lemon oil or olive oil + salt + black pepper on toast. Can probably find a good Instagram for ideas, just look at #veganbreakfast on there

Comment

I
                                        Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        Just watched the woman go out like a champ, not tap like a bitch. Gonna switch to Baz on RTE2 now.
                                        People are funny.

If someone has you deep in a submission you're a retard not to tap. You're already a machine monster of a human to make it to the cage, simulating your death on top of that is brain dead.
                                        Last edited by CHDad; 08-03-16, 12:30.

Comment

People are funny.

If someone has you deep in a submission you're a retard not to tap. You're already a machine monster of a human to make it to the cage, stimulating your death on top of that is brain dead.
                                          Pretty sure she tried to tap but went out too quick?

Comment

People are funny.

If someone has you deep in a submission you're a retard not to tap. You're already a machine monster of a human to make it to the cage, stimulating your death on top of that is brain dead.
                                            Baz was in Sweden somewhere sleeping in a tent with some chap from Guildford in London. Was a bit weird if I'm honest.

Comment

Baz was in Sweden somewhere sleeping in a tent with some chap from Guildford in London. Was a bit weird if I'm honest.
                                              Looked utterly miserable and freezing obv.

Comment

Baz is the biggest twat the Wicklow mountains have produced in recent years.

Comment

Comment

Baz is the biggest twat the Wicklow mountains have produced in recent years.
                                                    Confirmed twat. Met him once when I was out with a friend of his. Worst time of my life. He genuinely believes he is "somebody"

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                      Looked utterly miserable and freezing obv.
                                                      Gotta make it believable. But fire in the background looked warm

Comment

Confirmed twat. Met him once when I was out with a friend of his. Worst time of my life. He genuinely believes he is "somebody"
                                                        He is somebody we are all somebody.
                                                        You must have had handy life if meeting some dude who comes across as pretty inoffensive annoys you so much.
                                                        He can probably go out every night in dublin and lash the arse off some woman who asks are yo yer man from the telly cant be to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          The Airlander 10, biggest plane in the world, which is just about to launch
                                                          Biggest plane is a bit of a stretch, no? It's more an airship not a plane. It's probably the biggest thing flying now, but it's about a third smaller than the airships of the early 20th century. (Yes, we know how that went down )

Any way, they bought it back off the US military, it's "first flight" was actually a few years ago.
                                                          What do you get when you combine an air balloon, airplane, helicopter, and even a hovercraft? This is Airlander, the hybrid airship that's being build in Bri...

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                          Can anyone recommend a healthy, vegetarian (inc. no egg) breakfast that is quick to make?
                                                          Just had a coffee, some nuts and a banana. Would recomend.
                                                          Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Thought I might learn a bit about MMA from the boards fight thread....what a mess!
                                                          I've been on a crusie ship for the last few days, haven't seen the fight thread over there yet. Can only imagine it's a carcrash.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                            Watched it a few times now,not much of an mma expert myself,still think he fucked himself up going for the early KO and didn't have a plan B + was gassed when that didn't work out. Also thought he could eat way more shots than he could.
                                                            I'm still on board the hype train anyway,his FW defence will still be huge,it will be very interesting to see how he deals with it.
                                                            Would be interested to see what our resident MMA expert Mellor made of it
                                                            In a nutshell, his hands didn't have the stopping power be thought they would. He wasted a lot of energy hitting gloves or missing spin kicks. He won the first round, but his hands were down too much in the second. He needed to respect Diaz's punching more. Diaz rocked him on the feet, he went for the takedown to get out of a bad spot and ended up in a worse one. It was routine for Diaz to mount and choke him out when Conor was still in la-la land.

Daiz absolutely had the better BJJ but I feel it that fight was won on the feet in the seconds before it hit the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                              university challenge
                                                              spoiler that shit
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-03-16, 09:24.

Comment

Quote:
                                                                    But what does it say about the Republican Party that its voters spent even a week or two seriously contemplating giving the presidency to Herman Cain? Republican insiders should have realized the appeal of scam campaigns was a symptom of a problem with the way Republican voters evaluate candidates — and that eventually, someone smarter than Herman Cain would come along and figure out how to run the scam long enough to win the nomination.

It's not normal for a political party to rent frontrunner status to cranks and charlatans for weeks at a time. Disastrous candidates are supposed to be blocked by validating institutions. Policy experts explain that their proposals do not add up. The media covers embarrassing incidents from their past and present. Party leaders warn that they will be embarrassing or incompetent or unelectable.

The problem is that Republicans have purposefully torn down the validating institutions. They have convinced voters that the media cannot be trusted; they have gotten them used to ignoring inconvenient facts about policy; and they have abolished standards of discourse by allowing all complaints about offensiveness to be lumped into a box called "political correctness" and ignored.

Republicans waged war on these institutions for a reason. Facts about policy can be inconvenient — a reality-based approach would find, for example, that tax cuts increase the deficit and carbon emissions cause climate change. Acknowledging the validity of complaints about racism could require some awkward conversations with racist and quasi-racist voters in the Republican coalition.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Transdev published the Siptu claim - http://transdevireland.ie/assets/fil...oyees-%202.pdf

Pretty easy to see the sane side in this really - http://www.transdevireland.ie/News.html?nid=7

Some wish list!

25% increase in annual leave days.
                                                                      50% increase in sick pay

And a basic salary increase that looks like this...
                                                                      Might get them in for my review in the next fortnight.
                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 08-03-16, 09:49.

Comment

What review is that?
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Chinese exports down 25% in a (admittedly somewhat abnormal) month. Imports also hugely down with the associated eventual impact on Euro/US companies that have pinned their hopes on Asian sales to make up for Europe / Latin America sucking. Stock up on tinned goods folks.
                                                                          The big goo feast draws nearer

Comment

Really shocked by the news about iSnow, fucking hell.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              Transdev published the Siptu claim - http://transdevireland.ie/assets/fil...oyees-%202.pdf

Pretty easy to see the sane side in this really - http://www.transdevireland.ie/News.html?nid=7

Some wish list!

50% increase in sick pay

How could a company sit down to talk to someone asking for terms like that? Bound to be a good influx of applicants incoming that have seen what is already on offer for a handy enough number
                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Some wish list!

50% increase in sick pay

Probably wait and see what they end up getting and what type of "restructuring" comes into play to cover the cost. I could ask for a 1000% pay increase and an extra 50 days holidays for you.

Probably best you go with a sensible figure backed up by being able to show increase productivity or an impact on the profit margins and ask for something accordingly.

Comment

Question for the day

The fat fucks in the stop being a fat fuck health adverts on the telly, do you think they look at themselves in the advert and think "maybe...", or do they head straight to the chipper after filming ends?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                    Question for the day

The fat fucks in the stop being a fat fuck health adverts on the telly, do you think they look at themselves in the advert and think "maybe...", or do they head straight to the chipper after filming ends?
                                                                                    Lol.....Str8 to McDonald's for the breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                      Question for the day

They get paid for being a fat fuck. Chipper it is

Comment

Saw something Hitch posted in iSnow's thread.
                                                                                        Its so awfully final the way they write those RIP notices

Full of everything Friday, dead Saturday, in the ground Wednesday.
                                                                                        I think it's good that our funerals are so quick. That way you can start the grieving process and try to get back to normal ASAP. I would hate for it to be like the UK where you could be waiting weeks for a funeral. Must be terrible waiting. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                            Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-03-16, 12:34. Reason: better estimates (maybe)

Comment

The US Republican race seems to all boil down to March 15th in Florida. Trump wins and then Rubio is gone and is 90% nominated (the other 10% being the chance of it reaching a brokered convention and that going against him). If Rubio wins though its probably 80% chance of going to a convention, as no-one will reach the seat total, and who knows wtf will happen. Trumps now only a few percent ahead in Florida, so exciting times for political nerds
                                                                                              This is what Trump and his fans think of you and your postulating:

Comment

Ringing around for car insurance and entering yours and your partners details over and over on line is a pain in the hole but definitely worth it.

I suppose they are hoping most people won't be arsed and if I wasn't off work I probably would put it on the long finger then just stay with who we are with. 123.ie have made this option even easier by introducing their new auto-rollover this year. If you pay by direct debit you now have to actively refuse their new offer or it automatically kicks in.

They even send you out a new insurance disc with the letter. There will surely be a temptation for some to go without insurance and stick the disc on the window.

Comment

The US Republican race seems to all boil down to March 15th in Florida. Trump wins and then Rubio is gone and is 80% nominated (the other 20% being the chance of it reaching a brokered convention and that going against him). If Rubio wins though its probably 80% chance of going to a convention, as no-one will reach the seat total, and who knows wtf will happen. Trumps now only a few percent ahead in Florida, so exciting times for political nerds

.
                                                                                                  If the republicans want the presidency they put Trump forward and he has a really good shot at it and I think will dismantle Hillary. He is starting to tone down the rhetoric already and doing the RD3 trademarked pivot to the centre. Still out there but seem softer compared to where he started.

If the republicans want a stable country they stick in Rubio to loose (no chance of winning once the people who voted for trump decide to turn their backs) and wait for 4 more years to put up a better candidate.

Can the party survive going completely against their voters wishes like this, I think the fall out would mean that the republicans wouldn't win a swing sate for decades.

Would be funny to watch Trump implode with anger if they decided so Donald you won the race but go fuck yourself, filmed live on stage at the convention but in reality the party will just have to go with him.

Impeachment about 6 months after he takes office I would say if CHD doesn't win on his assassination bet.

Comment

...

Comment

When Trumpet (not bothering fixing these autocorrect anymore) does get the bullet it will be an inside job . The republicans have a win/win situation brewing.

Comment

Who you booked with to Sharm Shrap ?

Thomas Cook cancels all holidays till Oct31.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                          When Trumpet (not bothering fixing these autocorrect anymore) does get the bullet it will be an inside job . The republicans have a win/win situation brewing.
                                                                                                          depends on if he picks his son, his wife or Vince McMahon as the vp

Comment

Vince McMahon would be amazing in a US presidential race.

Comment

...

Comment

For the Republican nomination, Ladbrokes are betting to an 85% book on Trump and Cruz, and still just 103% when you include Kasich and Rubio.
                                                                                                                Either extremely generous for a bookie in a politics market, or is there a decent chance of an unquoted candidate becoming a serious contender for the nomination even at this stage?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  For the Republican nomination, Ladbrokes are betting to an 85% book on Trump and Cruz, and still just 103% when you include Kasich and Rubio.
                                                                                                                  Either extremely generous for a bookie in a politics market, or is there a decent chance of an unquoted candidate becoming a serious contender for the nomination even at this stage?
                                                                                                                  #Underwood2016

Comment

...

Comment

#Underwood2016
                                                                                                                      Hes a Democrat m8

Comment

Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute's annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.), who recently made news by saying he "cannot support Donald Trump."

Comment

That Sharapova thing seems a bit dodgy. She's been taking something legally for ten years and then gets tested a few days after it is banned, and what do you know she tests positive for it. Awful reactionary of the likes of Nike to immediately dump her. Am i missing something?
                                                                                                                          Yes . She is hawt. Why else watch wimmins tennis if not for the likes of Maria. I'd be more upset if it was botox .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X