• Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
      breakfast updates
      cup of tea so far
      Peppered ham and a banana.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

breakfast updates
        cup of tea so far
        Bacon and Egg Wrap with Coffee. 9.4/10

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Step 1: get a walrus
          cookookachoo.

don't leave us hanging, wtf is step 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Farewell Justice Hardiman. A very decent character by all accounts with strongly progressive views.]
            And Nancy Reagan. Maybe not so hot on the progressiveness.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              handful of sunflower seeds for me. I feel like i'm turning into a bird.

Speaking of birds. A couple of weeks ago, a woodpecker decided to set up shop in the tree just oppsosite our flat, which I thought was awesome as looking back, i don't think i'd ever seen a woodpecker before, and if i had, certainly not from that close (he's litterally in the tree outside our balcony and 10 feet away).

Now though, i can't stand the fecker. 2 weeks in and he comes and wakes me up every fucking morning at 6 o'clock when he starts drilling away at the tree for an hour.

I need to find out if they're a protected specie before i shoot the fecking thing!
              Just pretend he's an ortolan
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anybody else go to Alestorm and Sabaton last night?
                Great craic.

New EP, Voyage of the Dead Marauder, Out March 22, 2024!Order: https://lnk.to/ALESTORM-VOTDMMake sure to Catch ALESTORM live on tour!ALESTORM Live 2024“Tour...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  And Nancy Reagan. Maybe not so hot on the progressiveness.
                  Aaron Ramsey at it again.
                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

brown sauce in the tae mich?

Had an earl grey and a donut
                    now having a vegetarian quiche and mash potatoes, like a vegetarian would m8s.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

breakfast updates
                      cup of tea so far
                      Bag of grapes and flat 7up
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

you sick?

Comment

you sick?
                          You gotta take what's there
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

sending a pot roast over to the dp's

Comment

Just had Two fried eggs, 3 toast (1 for dipping). Strong tae.

Housemate is cooking lasagne for din dins. Will report back.

Comment

breakfast updates
                                cup of tea so far
                                2 G/F Sausage, 2 Bacon medallions, 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomato and 2 slice of wholemeal toast with tae. Was just lovely!

Comment

Everyone getting a cooked breakfast on a Monday? Is this a thing I've been missing out on?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Coffee, country store and rice crispies, stuffed pork steak sandwich x 2 and another coffee.
                                      Nearly time for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Everyone getting a cooked breakfast on a Monday? Is this a thing I've been missing out on?
                                        I do that most days, some days it might just be sausage, bacon & toast.But the full breakfast keeps me going longer.

Comment

WW Signup - roll up roll up

Comment

Why is Twink in the news so often?

There are some moments in life that seem, on first glance, ordinary and pedestrian, but turn out to be so pivotal, they engrave themselves on our consciousness forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              I was literally giving out about thay earlier this morning, getting annoying at this stage
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                Nah I'm just off today so decided to actually cook something for breakfast.

Comment

Comment

The front page of independent.ie basically has her own section. One article about giving up alcohol and two robbery articles.
                                                    Her getting robbed isn't really worthy of an article itself let alone several follow ups.
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Because people love to hate her.

Comment

It's all turgid shite in the papers. Papers are a joke. lolpapers.

Comment

Why is the bbv talking about Twinkle again. She has some power . Although she deserves it for her 'put yer mickey back in your pants" rant.

Comment

A warning for this on boards?!

I'm a fairly emotional person, I try not to cry about ridiculous things like movies openly infront of my fiancé as I don't want to draw attention to that kind of silly emotion.

Comment

WTF happened down in Killarney?

Comment

Comment

Ryanair should buy a few of them. They could just drop everyone going to Spain, for example, off at the one place (I'm thinking central Spain for fairness).

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                    WTF happened down in Killarney?
                                                                    Foreign family and that's a dodgy spot in town. No idea what happened yet. Man that was taken to hospital has been arrested. Fucking horrible story.

Comment

You got off lightly. Poor hamsterface got a ban.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                          You got off lightly. Poor hamsterface got a ban.
                                                                          That's one naive way to look at it m8.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              Foreign family and that's a dodgy spot in town. No idea what happened yet. Man that was taken to hospital has been arrested. Fucking horrible story.
                                                                              Sorry. That man hasn't been arrested. Gards are waiting to speak with him. This is the latest story I can see about it.

Comment

That's one naive way to look at it m8.
                                                                                Imagine how bad it could have been for you if you weren't also a mod wanker.

Comment

Wedges for lunch.

Comment

Came out with a good one yesterday morning. Got out of bed and the sheet had dislodged itself half way across the mattress. The wife asks me how I manage to do that so often. I said, "That's just how I roll".
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just posting to keep BBV in top 10

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                        Just posting to keep BBV in top 10
                                                                                        Clearly everyone is struggling with the McG comedown

Comment

Bought malteasers cause I haven't bought malteasers in a few years. Looking forward to my malteasers.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                            Bought malteasers cause I haven't bought malteasers in a few years. Looking forward to my malteasers.
                                                                                            Prepare to be disappointed mate,shrinkflation innit
                                                                                            Its not gonna bring McGregor back

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              Prepare to be disappointed mate,shrinkflation innit
                                                                                              Its not gonna bring McGregor back
                                                                                              McGregor hasn't gone anywhere m8. He's the current FW champ.

Comment

Cricket world cup starts for ireland on weds t20.
                                                                                                Pureists of the red ball game like Elstuntman and Kayroo might not be fans but its a good bandwagon to cheer on.
                                                                                                Can be good for a betting interest.
                                                                                                We need to qualify whch will be tough.
                                                                                                Few bets top batsman Guptil@20/1
                                                                                                Joe Root 28/1
                                                                                                Khawaja 22/1

Should be a spinners dream going for rashid ws top big bash bowler can be got @25/1.
                                                                                                Novelty bet england 8/1 to make highest score @8/1

Comment

CHD Promotions® in association with CHD Games® are proud to present

Werewolf 53©

Sign up here - http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...349#post962349

Comment

Mini bags on offer in Tesco 2.50?

Microwave Popcorn, loads of Malteasers in after. swirl around , thank me later
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Mini bags on offer in Tesco 2.50?

Microwave Popcorn, loads of Malteasers in after. swirl around , thank me later
                                                                                                      Some large share bag for next to nothing in Aldi m8. Not a fan of the crisps/popcorn and chocolate combo. Seems to be a wimminz thing as most I know love it.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a healthy, vegetarian (inc. no egg) breakfast that is quick to make?

I am eating toast with a sliced banana on it atm. Was previously eating porridge with sliced banana, blueberries, chia seeds, and flax seeds on top. That was lovely, and filling, but porridge is too much of a diuretic for me.

Comment

Some large share bag for next to nothing in Aldi m8. Not a fan of the crisps/popcorn and chocolate combo. Seems to be a wimminz thing as most I know love it.
                                                                                                          King cheese and onion crisps and chocolate really works imo.

Comment

Cardboard and Ketchup m8. Thank me later.

Comment

PMT thingy innit

Off tomorrow, Gonna get drunk and eat shit food all night . just had a toffee crisp and a bag of cheese & onion crisps and currently on first glass of Red wine / Cola . Thinking about having a small nap for maybe 30 mins so I can stay awake tonight to enjoy my night off.

Happy Friday
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                King cheese and onion crisps and chocolate really works imo.
                                                                                                                Both class on their own but when I combine them its great for about 2 chews then all goes ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                  Can anyone recommend a healthy, vegetarian (inc. no egg) breakfast that is quick to make?

I am eating toast with a sliced banana on it atm. Was previously eating porridge with sliced banana, blueberries, chia seeds, and flax seeds on top. That was lovely, and filling, but porridge is too much of a diuretic for me.
                                                                                                                  You could add WhiteKnights mrs on snapchat as I get a daily veggie food report, brekkie through to dinner inc snacks
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Thought I might learn a bit about MMA from the boards fight thread....what a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Thought I might learn a bit about MMA from the boards fight thread....what a mess!
                                                                                                                      Amateur stuff m8. Sports and Forums don't mix. They involve lots of humans and humans are generally thick cunce.

If you really want to learn you should watch Firas Zahabi analyse fights and break them down https://www.youtube.com/user/tristargymcanada/videos

One of the tolerable Gracies does it too https://www.youtube.com/user/GracieBreakdown/videos

Once you learn what the fighters are at it's a ridiculously interesting sport to watch. The only tolerable forum is R/MMA but tbh you'd get more sense reading the odd post that mellor, rounders etc post on here in mellors thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        You could add WhiteKnights mrs on snapchat as I get a daily veggie food report, brekkie through to dinner inc snacks
                                                                                                                        She has me on protein shakes for Breakfast which actually is hitting the spot.

250ml almond milk, half a banana, 1 scoop whey protein, tablespoon chia seeds, cinnamon and as many frozen berries as you want all in a mixer. Quite filling.

Comment

Amateur stuff m8. Sports and Forums don't mix. They involve lots of humans and humans are generally thick cunce.

If you really want to learn you should watch Firas Zahabi analyse fights and break them down https://www.youtube.com/user/tristargymcanada/videos

One of the tolerable Gracies does it too https://www.youtube.com/user/GracieBreakdown/videos

Once you learn what the fighters are at it's a ridiculously interesting sport to watch. The only tolerable forum is R/MMA but tbh you'd get more sense reading the odd post that mellor, rounders etc post on here in mellors thread.
                                                                                                                          Reddit works a bit better on those things with the upvoting posts so the drool ends up at the bottom most times
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X