Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the Pardew interview. Lol. It doesn't matter how unfair you think it is Alan. Tell your players not to go to ground in the last second of a game. Definite penalty.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fwiw, the de cecco wholemeal Pasta is excellent.

I agree though that most taste like cardboard.

Capellini are great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Its no Early Doors, well actually it is very much a version of Early Doors but Horace and Pete looking very promising at the Intermission of s01e01
          Great cast, well played, writing could probably be sharper it looks and feels like a theatre piece.

Louis CK is going for an unusual funding model, direct download $5 for the first show and $3 per subsequent show, hope it works out for him ... other downloading models are available
          Thanks for mentioning this. Really enjoying the first episode.

Think his funding model is crazy. I'm mildly annoyed that my Netflix subscription is going from €6.99 to €8.99 this month, no way I'm paying a multiple of that for a single series.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                hmm might be! gave the wrong name for it, actually capellini

ah its a slightly bigger version of angel hair: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capellini
                Wiki says they are all but the same. I love the stuff and we used to buy some from the low carb warehouse. Was really nice.

Comment

Accidently put a mobile 3g dongle through a full 2.5 hour wash cycle yesterday. Was a bit of a job finding the sim card, eventually found it lodged between the drum and the seal between the drum/door.

Left the dongle to dry overnight, and it was working today.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

first 20 minutes of the podcast I dabble in is about the fight...Good stuff imo.

Show Notes for Season Ticket Episode 17 Welcome to the Season Ticket Podcast. It’s episode 17, and it is ready for streaming or download by clicking the play button above, so...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      first 20 minutes of the podcast I dabble in is about the fight...Good stuff imo.

http://www.onlinegamblingbible.com/p...e-other-stuff/
                      Is that you saying that McGregor looked outclassed from the start?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        Is that you saying that McGregor looked outclassed from the start?
                        I later qualify it by saying I don't know fuck all about MMA! It believe he was in trouble from the off though. Outclassed it totally the wrong word though. Overmatched.

Comment

I later qualify it by saying I don't know fuck all about MMA! It believe he was in trouble from the off though. Outclassed it totally the wrong word though. Overmatched.
                          Watched it a few times now,not much of an mma expert myself,still think he fucked himself up going for the early KO and didn't have a plan B + was gassed when that didn't work out. Also thought he could eat way more shots than he could.
                          I'm still on board the hype train anyway,his FW defence will still be huge,it will be very interesting to see how he deals with it.
                          Would be interested to see what our resident MMA expert Mellor made of it

Comment

Just rewatching it now. Diaz didn't look anything other than comfortable all the way, aside from the blood.

Comment

Just rewatching it now. Diaz didn't look anything other than comfortable all the way, aside from the blood.
                              where can it be rewatched? or do i just get a torrent?
                              airport, lol

Comment

This is McGregor's view on things

I stormed in and put it all on the line. I took a shot and missed.
                                I will never apologize for taking a shot.
                                Shit happens.
                                I'll take this loss like a man. I will not shy away from it. I will not change who I am. If another champion goes up 2 weights let me know.
                                If your tired of me talking money, take a nap.
                                I'll still be here when you wake up with the highest PPV and the gate. Still talking multi 7's.
                                Thank you to the true support and fuck the hate that came out of the woodwork. I love it all. Its still steak for breakfast.
                                I've been here many times in my life in some form or another. I'll eat it all and come back stronger.
                                Aldo you are a pussy. Dos anjos you are a pussy.
                                When the history books are written, I showed up. You showed up on Twitter.
                                To the fans! Never ever shy away from challenges. Never run from adversity. Face yourself head on.
                                Nate I will see you again

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  where can it be rewatched? or do i just get a torrent?
                                  I just watched the same torrent I DL this morning.

Got up at 8...set it going, went back to bed and watched it at 10. Oh the kid free weekends.

Comment

Peter Sutherland on the meaning of life with Gay Byrne now,seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment
                                    Last edited by Guest; 06-03-16, 23:05.

Comment

I'd say John Kavanagh will be delighted with McGregor losing. Might make him a bit more manageable.

Comment

FAO Rigger et al

vimeo.com/overthetopwrestlingfacebook.com/OTTWrestlingLivetwitter.com/OTTSideshow

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                          I'd say John Kavanagh will be delighted with McGregor losing. Might make him a bit more manageable.
                                          Kavanagh is an absolute nobjockey himself.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                            Touch of the Guru Jim McGuiness of him

Comment

It was a tough night. Being a fair weather fan isn't the answer.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                It was a tough night. Being a fair weather fan isn't the answer.
                                                PM me for WUM lessons m8. I'm a pro.

Comment

Comment

I'm also not sure who's more annoying or stupid. The McGregor fan boys or the anti-McGregor fan boys. Either way both parties should just be left alone on a desert island to rot.

Comment

The frothing ido portal hate from the fanboys is hilarious,he didn't lose because of portal. There is definetlt something to his methods,he's not a complete spoofer,just a bit of a rip off merchant in how he monetises it but thats par for the course with fitness gurus
                                                      ( I lolled at that gift though)
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 07-03-16, 00:20.

Comment

Would it have much or any of a difference if Mcgregor made Diaz cut to 160?

Comment

Kavanagh with the flailing arms seems to have lost the rhythm there, gr8/8 gif tho.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            So many people thought this puerile, crass nincompoop could beat Mayweather, for no other reason than because he said so. The mind boggles.
                                                            Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            There are literally dozens of boxers that would put any of these MMA guys to sleep, it's so overrated.

You're right that he's not on the same planet as Ali in any regard, the comparison is nauseating.
                                                            Lmao
                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              The frothing ido portal hate from the fanboys is hilarious,he didn't lose because of portal. There is definetlt something to his methods,he's not a complete spoofer,just a bit of a rip off merchant in how he monetises it but thats par for the course with fitness gurus
                                                              ( I lolled at that gift though)
                                                              It's just extreme yoga essentially. Diaz actually agreed with movement training and said he has been doing it for years himself. Nobody picked up on that though... strange.

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                              Would it have much or any of a difference if Mcgregor made Diaz cut to 160?
                                                              Possibly but McGregor lost because he threw all his energy into throwing huge left hooks and didn't connect. He left his hands low and chin up and got caught so tried to take it to the ground where Diaz is streets ahead of him. His cardio was terrible, doesn't improve much more at 160 as he would end up the 168 he was in the octagon.

IMO at 160 same thing happens.

Pity McGregor pushed the whole loyalty and never leaving SBG thing. If he went to a top class gym he could become an all time great. Kavanagh deals in BJJ and its the one thing McGregor is shite at. Strange that.

Comment

Anyone here ever watch suits or house of lies? Never see them mentioned in the lists
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  Kavanagh with the flailing arms seems to have lost the rhythm there, gr8/8 gif tho.
                                                                  That's not Kavanagh.

Comment

That's not Kavanagh.
                                                                    Who is it so? He looks like he could have some moves on the dance floor
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

no idea m8, some sparring partner prob.

Comment

Who is it so? He looks like he could have some moves on the dance floor
                                                                        That's Owen Roddy.

Comment

Heh, I was looking at the lad in green.

Comment

Anyone here ever watch suits or house of lies? Never see them mentioned in the lists
                                                                            Suits yeah. First season was very good imo. Second season was good. Now I'm just watching for the sake of it tbh. Get on Gotham if you haven't seen it.

Comment

...

Comment

If one wanted a pure popcorn reality TV show to have on in the background, nice bit of tension too, what's the go-to show apart from Survivor? Or should I look no further than that show?
                                                                                BBV TV. All life is here

Comment

...

Comment

If one wanted a pure popcorn reality TV show to have on in the background, nice bit of tension too, what's the go-to show apart from Survivor? Or should I look no further than that show?
                                                                                    Gold rush?
                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Seems to enjoy talking to himself! Surprised no one pounced on that thread

Comment

...

Comment

Tell her it's the time difference.

Comment

Very little sleep last night, 3 hours of business lies this afternoon

Comment

This country is so batshit crazy its just too much!

The hotel I'm in is 200 a night and has not been updated or redecorated in 20 years. Looks and feels like a 1960's BnB with the addition of patchy wifi but its still one of the busiest hotels in Tehran.

About half the internet is firewalled off so no one is supposed to have access to stuff like facebook, twitter blogs imagur etc. but just about everyone just uses vpns and no one cares until such time as you say something that offends and it turns out they were watching your vpn as well.
                                                                                              Makes East Germany in the 80's look sane... Almost feels risky to be saying what I think at all until I'm out of the place.

But the people are so nice and friendly. Went to a friends house last night and the hospitality was amazing. One story was about a former colleague a European based in Dubai who was having a very difficult relationship with the company here. He was coming in one day for a meeting and they were pissed off with him and didn't want to talk to him so one of the guys in the local company called someone at the airport and told them that our guy coming in was a spy, He was locked up for 6 hours at the airport and only released when the lad who made the call contacted a senior police guy and had him shipped back to Dubai
                                                                                              He was back the following week with his tail between his legs.
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

and yet ye couldn't have told me yesterday was mother's day in Ireland... fck.
                                                                                                Whoa..... What? Yesterday was mothers day??

Oh shit.
                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Oh shit.
                                                                                                  Its a different weekend in the states Just pretend you no nothing until the American one rolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Oh shit.
                                                                                                    Time difference

Comment

Have two hours to kill decided to go to the gym. I walk in and there is no one there except an attendant who jumps up in shock at the sight of me puts an arm up in the international sign lingo for stop and says:
                                                                                                      "Sorry gym is not available to you until 4PM now is Woman Hours"

Comment

deadliest catch

Comment

Suggest thread rename to 'Our Conor ' to acclaim his achievements before he tapped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            I am in Tehran and trying to start a revolution. Fuck the pig dog Ayatollahs. Death to Islam.
                                                                                                            Good luck, rooting for you.

Comment

...

Comment

breakfast updates
                                                                                                                cup of tea so far

Comment

Heard an interesting comment, no doubt biased as it was NATO, that Russia's big play in Syria is to destabalise the country in order to create a migrant crisis in Europe and help the rise of anti-immigrant rightwing parties in Europe.

They have a strong history of funding rightwing parties in Europe, such as Front Nationale, Jobbik, and the Austrian one. The idea is that more rightwing anti-immigrant parties will stop the closer integration and expansion of Europe into countries that Russia thinks of as their playthings.

Proper chess-level manouvering to go bombing a country in the Middle East, to get a few million immigrants into Europe, to lead to rise of rightwing parties, to restrict the expansion and power of the European Union.
                                                                                                                  If I came up with something like that I'd be called a tinfoil hatted loon. Simpler explanation is that Merkel lost the plot and Peter Sutherland is a greedy lunatic,I suppose crafty old Putin is pulling their strings too,he really is a master

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

breakfast updates
                                                                                                                        cup of tea so far
                                                                                                                        Two runny poached eggs, one brown toast. Lots of hp brown sauce. Cup of tae. Was awesome
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

breakfast updates
                                                                                                                          cup of tea so far
                                                                                                                          handful of sunflower seeds for me. I feel like i'm turning into a bird.

Speaking of birds. A couple of weeks ago, a woodpecker decided to set up shop in the tree just oppsosite our flat, which I thought was awesome as looking back, i don't think i'd ever seen a woodpecker before, and if i had, certainly not from that close (he's litterally in the tree outside our balcony and 10 feet away).

Now though, i can't stand the fecker. 2 weeks in and he comes and wakes me up every fucking morning at 6 o'clock when he starts drilling away at the tree for an hour.

I need to find out if they're a protected specie before i shoot the fecking thing!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X