X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      woejus spectacle there. NZ costing me a bundle of cash.
      Good on Nambia. Well beaten but stayed trying and did their best to frustrate NZ. Much better than watching NZ scoring 80+ points imo if you're not talking through your pocket.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          There's more of a meditative element to pure Islam than there is to Christianity. So I guess that leads to better mindfulness. [citation needed] Forced extreme diet for a month of the year is probably handy for health too.
          Kinda fond of the tradition some Jews have of not using electricity one day a week. Tempted to give it a try, though not for religious reasons obviously

I Do Not Own the Rights. Its for educational use only.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
            Good on Nambia. Well beaten but stayed trying and did their best to frustrate NZ. Much better than watching NZ scoring 80+ points imo if you're not talking through your pocket.
            Burger is some warrior was great against us 8 years ago as wel.
            Milner skudder has beautiful feet

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
              Burger is some warrior was great against us 8 years ago as wel.
              Milner skudder has beautiful feet
              Himself and Ben Smith were the only bright sparks, and Smith only came on for last 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                What's the stuff you admire about Islam?

They do know how to keep the wimminz under control, I'll give them that.
                Islam are the Rolling Stones of religion

They did all their best work before the talented one died

Comment

Irrespective of your feelings towards walls, faith, stampedes , invisible friends or otherwise, to call the death of 700 apparently innocent humans as 'Stupid', is at best CRASS and at worst the ramblings of a right old count So what if you've figured out they should really be elsewhere copping on to themselves . Their deaths came about following their beliefs with every bit as much zeal as we do in our dislike of religion .

For shame imho

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                    Crazy statement. I see Andy thanked it too, another man known for the grossly over the top statements.
                    Ah heyor. Just coz I'm able to admit it, doesn't mean you should rub it in my face.

Anyway, dogs are pack animals. They need constant companionship just to feel safe and secure. Leaving a dog in a garden by itself is pure misery for them. At the very least you should have a second dog if you're gonna leave them for any length of time. They are not made for it.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      Ah heyor. Just coz I'm able to admit it, doesn't mean you should rub it in my face.

Anyway, dogs are pack animals. They need constant companionship just to feel safe and secure. Leaving a dog in a garden by itself is pure misery for them. At the very least you should have a second dog if you're gonna leave them for any length of time. They are not made for it.
                      There's one a couple of doors down from me that is outside all day and night barking, not 100% sure if they leave it out all night but I have heard it very early and very late on different occasions. I may kill the cunt.
                      airport, lol

Comment

Sure if it weren't for ordering online numerous people here would have perished in a OnePlus 2 stampede or the likes. They need to make the Hajj acceptable to do via Periscope.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                          I very much doubt the same would be written if it happened to 700 here while climbing Croagh Patrick.
                          Wasn't that exactly the reaction when the people had to be rescued after being warned not to climb?

Edit: too late!

Comment

Comment

I discovered Brooklyn for you baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMij_0q258c
                              Strange man.
                              airport, lol

Comment

Everyone probably knew about it, but watching it, it's a bit weird

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Good question. Probably at the start of this year.

When was the last time you did, well, anything?
                                  Ah, bless.

Why didn't you quote all your predictions?

I'll tell you what I have done when you tell me what you have done.

Nothing.

Prove me wrong.

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                  You could start by using cutlery when you eat. Fork in the left hand, knife in the right hand. I'm finding it hard to distinguish between you and Chris Dardis lately. If you keep this up I'm gonna have to have a word with your Mum about your behaviour.
                                  Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                  I see what's happening here. You and CHD have finally synced menstrual cycles.
                                  It's a monkey per app and I'll prob go with 4 options and pick the best features.
                                  A €2k punt for all the loots with the safety net of the 40% if it all goes tits up is a dice I'm willing to roll. The rest of your post is just ranty nonsense and you know it. I had thought better of you.
                                  See how you challenge Doug? I'll meet you. Man up and lets do it you pathetic little piece of shit.

Comment

Does seem that iSnow only pops up when he has something to sell/needs help selling it. Which is ok I guess. But he does seem to absolutely lose his shit at the slightest mention of negativity. Not a good sign for someone keen on setting up all these businesses. Just not doing himself any favours really.

Comment

CHD vs iSnow has a real psychopathic feel to it, crazy meets even crazier, could turn into the goat IPB rivalry.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Where would be a good spot in town to get some framing done? It's only for canvas prints so don't need anything too extravagant.

Comment

Heads up to RDIII for €20 you can hear some wisdom and truth spitting from one of your hero's this November in Kilkenny http://www.kilkenomics.com/shows/yan...vid_mcwilliams

Nicholas Nasseem Taleb also booked might head to that myself
                                          Last edited by Guest; 25-09-15, 07:38.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Ah, bless.

Why didn't you quote all your predictions?

I'll tell you what I have done when you tell me what you have done.

Nothing.

Prove me wrong.

See how you challenge Doug? I'll meet you. Man up and lets do it you pathetic little piece of shit.
                                            Are you alright CHD? You seem to be going beyond the bounds of your usual edgy personality this last while.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              Where would be a good spot in town to get some framing done? It's only for canvas prints so don't need anything too extravagant.
                                              Brendan Dunne Framing, 80 Capel St. Never used them but I know the lads involved, been there for years and won't screw you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                    Heads up to RDIII for €20 you can hear some wisdom and truth spitting from one of your hero's this November in Kilkenny http://www.kilkenomics.com/shows/yan...vid_mcwilliams

Nicholas Nasseem Taleb also booked might head to that myself

The event which combines economics and comedy will begin on November 5th

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        I used this place just a few weeks ago to get some stuff framed for my old mans 60th - http://www.patrickdonald.com/
                                                        €5 free Daily Fantasy Sports bet. No deposit required

Comment

Off to Farnham for a child-free weekend. Should have anniversaries more often.
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Off to Farnham for a child-free weekend. Should have anniversaries more often.
                                                            Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                            I've been to Farnham a half dozen times I reckon - great spot. Am booked to go again in a few weeks time.
                                                            I've done Farnham a few times and enjoy it.

I've been given a voucher for Brooklodge / Macreddin.
                                                            How does that compare to Farnham?

Comment

Taleb on twitter puts nighttime-CHD to shame. The man is a very angry dude
                                                              We really should organise an IPB trip for his gig in kilkenny
                                                              INNT
                                                              The man is the most wonderfully batshit crazy dude BTW he performs even better on facebook than twitter.
                                                              Most of the time I have no clue WTF he is on about but there are always little gems of insightful wisdom that he throws up insane mathemathical proofs for.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was up there for a wedding a few weeks ago, the heated outdoor pool is pretty awesome.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

can somebody give me the 10 second insight on streaming from my macbook to my tv? Do I just go buy chromecast thingy? If so I presume I can just pop down now to somewhere in Dundrum to buy one? TYVM for your help.
                                                                  Buy an Apple TV and just use airplay. Chromecast is a bit more basic you will get more out of Apple TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                    I've done Farnham a few times and enjoy it.

I've been given a voucher for Brooklodge / Macreddin.
                                                                    How does that compare to Farnham?
                                                                    I like Farnham but Brooklodge pisses all over it. One of the best spots in the country.

Comment

come on now - give me more than this. Can I stream netflix from my Apple TV? I am not a heavy user at all.
                                                                      Apple TV is basically a simple computer that plugs into your TV HDMI port. It has a remote control like an iPod Nano.

It has Netflix on it. You can also 'send' things from your Apple devices (Airplay) straight onto the tv.

If you're in the 'Apple environment' and used to how Apple stuff 'just works; then it's the right call imo.

I'd point you to the techie Kodi option but I think you'd be happy to admit you're not that consumer...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Lol ok but any more late-night facebook crap and I'm ringing ur Mum.

Comment

7/10

would read again
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            Would you not have a chat first? Check if they're naive owners and just don't know that that's not on.

Mention that you heard the dog whining, and have kept an eye since and maybe a dog walking service might be in order.

My missus would kick the shit out of me if I left the dog at home for more than 5 hours alone!
                                                                            Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            Yes. 100%.

I would also support you if you'd like to kick the absolute shit out of the owners. Male or female. Bunch of cunce.
                                                                            As above, fuck them. Unless they are officially mentally disabled then they have no excuse, no one is that stupid.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                            Kinda fond of the tradition some Jews have of not using electricity one day a week. Tempted to give it a try, though not for religious reasons obviously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4
                                                                            What if it's an emergency?

Comment

Got turned away from the creche this morning with my little one because she had some runny shits the last couple of days. Suspected bug.

Not taking her when she has a bug is fine (We're putting it down to a recent diet change), it's what I would expect, but they never bothered to tell us yesterday when we could've made arrangements.

Totally fucked up my day, had a very busy schedule today, wife has to take a half day annual leave to relieve me so I can try salvage it.

Gave the creche manager an earful over it and am about to send a complaint email.

They can sing for it if they think we're going to pay for today.
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

Ah fond memories of trying to persuade the kid to not cough / barf until she'd been put in the hands of the creche lady and I'd legged it away down the street with my phone on silent.
                                                                                  lol

That was yesterday, today they had the bouncers on the door.

Comment

...

Comment

NNT Booked.
                                                                                      Am excite and completely prepared to be bored off my tits if he just spouts mathematical formulas all night. But then he could also go full blown mentalist and pull DMW's ginger wig off

Comment

I can't justify spending 500 on one of these

but I could kind of use one

So I was looking at the older model which would do me fine and I see a few on adverts but they are looking for €300

I offered 220 but he is not interested in coming down nor was a guy on Done Deal who didn't even have the accessories

So my question is ...
                                                                                        What is the catch with this one on Ebay for €230?

I know it is a manufacturers refurb but it has a 12 month Garmin warranty

Is it just that the lads looking for 300 for their used ones are imbeciles?

Comment

Actually on that. In last few days we've had an explosion of 'heck'. Kid comes up to me on maybe Tuesday going 'where the heck are my pyjamas daddy?'. Since then its every second word she uses; heck this; heck that; what the heck? Incredibly amusing and we're very proud obv, but where would she have got that from - some cartoon maybe?
                                                                                          Chief suspect:

Comment

lol, this is really good....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

So I was looking at the older model which would do me fine and I see a few on adverts but they are looking for €300

I offered 220 but he is not interested in coming down nor was a guy on Done Deal who didn't even have the accessories

So my question is ...

Ebay can be excellent, recently bought a new Diesel watch spotted it in stores here and it was €350 Diesel had it for €270 on their site and I bought it from eBay brand new for €180 from a US seller, was perfect.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ugh, just commented on a friend's facebook post where I assumed she was fraped.

She posted 'I'm a lesbian', I replied 'So am I' and I instantly got a pm from her saying she wasn't fraped at all and now I have to post something silly from a list all in the name of cancer awareness. wtf?

Fuck facebook imo.

Comment

...

Comment

So my question is ...

There's nothing wrong with the garmin refurb bits.

Do you need a multi-sports watch though? The running only watches are far cheaper.

If you are using it with a bicycle don't forget to factor in the cost of ant+ spd/cadence sensors.
                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

She posted 'I'm a lesbian', I replied 'So am I' and I instantly got a pm from her saying she wasn't fraped at all and now I have to post something silly from a list all in the name of cancer awareness. wtf?

Fuck facebook imo.
                                                                                                      Why not just not do it?

Comment

...

Comment

Taleb on twitter puts nighttime-CHD to shame. The man is a very angry dude
                                                                                                          I remember something on Twitter a few years ago where he absolutely lit into some Irish economist,cue said economists mother joining the conversation wondering " who is this rude angry man". Cant remember exactly who it was but he was in the media a fair bit around the time of the property crash

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            Why not just not do it?
                                                                                                            Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna do it, I'm just commenting on the stupidity of this 'awareness' nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              Why not just not do it?
                                                                                                              Because if he doesn't do it in the next 10 minutes, then all of his family and friends will get cancer.

Comment

So my question is ...

No catch with the 910xt, price dropped as soon as 920xt came out, Tri diehards love having the latest gadget so the 910 was dead to them. I flogged mine for around €180 a year ago,people looking for 300 are dreaming. Just go with a running watch imo

Comment

lol, wp.

Comment

Fuck facebook imo.
                                                                                                                    Send her back on those 'post this or everyone you know will die' chain letters. I believe this was actually a thng back in the day via POST. Anyone else have memories, my dad told me that it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                      Send her back on those 'post this or everyone you know will die' chain letters. I believe this was actually a thng back in the day via POST. Anyone else have memories, my dad told me that it happened.
                                                                                                                      Yeah, I remember those, pretty sure my sister got one when she was about 10 years old.

Comment

Yeah, I remember those, pretty sure my sister got one when she was about 10 years old.
                                                                                                                        Think it was from strangers or was it people you knew. Addresses out of the phone book? People are morons.

N e craic
                                                                                                                        What did the lazare clan have for breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                          There's nothing wrong with the garmin refurb bits.

Do you need a multi-sports watch though? The running only watches are far cheaper.

If you are using it with a bicycle don't forget to factor in the cost of ant+ spd/cadence sensors.
                                                                                                                          This is what I'm trying to figure out. TBH I find using the android phone fine for keeping track of cycling and running but I could really use one that works well in the swimming pool.
                                                                                                                          I lose my mind trying to keep track of laps done and I think something that can do stroke count would be great in helping me do more drills and shorter faster sets instead of just plodding along doing lap after lap for 2K like I'm inclined to do.
                                                                                                                          The multi watch would be great in tri races but I'll only be doing one more of those before next summer, so I'm thinking of maybe getting a Garmin Swim for about €100 and waiting until I can justify spending on the 920XT

It was funny yesterday morning on my way to work I went to Aldi to pick up a Turbo Trainer for the bike that they were selling for €80 and there was a queue of people waiting for the shop to open to buy a Garmin 500 bike computer they were selling for €104 normally about €150. They all went in ahead of me and as I'm picking up my box the rest are all standing around the glass case looking at the one Garmin that is on show and stressing about which of them should get it if it is the only one. Just as I get to the till they all come piling down as thats where the other 3 they have in the shop to sell are. I really had to work hard restrain myself from buying it just to spite them

BTW the Turbo seems a decent yoke for that price, should be great for the winter but there is a small problem. The Quick release on my back wheel doesn't fit into the slot on the TT so I had to switch in the one that came in the TT box from Aldi. Should I be switching back in the original one from my bike or is it ok to go on the road with the cheap shit Aldi quick release ?
                                                                                                                          Also I saw someone on boards saying you'd need a special tire to use with the turbo ... is that a real thing?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X