X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah lads. Some goals today! Another stunner from Mahrez

Comment

Fuckin hell... Liecester are going to actually win the league aren't they? 5 points clear, some cushion.
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Vardy 19
        Lukaku 18
        Kane 17
        Agüero 16
        Ighalo 15
        Mahrez 15

Some contest for the golden boot here!!!
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          Vardy 19
          Lukaku 18
          Kane 17
          Agüero 16
          Ighalo 15
          Mahrez 15

Some contest for the golden boot here!!!
          Aguero will win that no bother. He is looking like a beast again.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
            Fuckin hell... Liecester are going to actually win the league aren't they? 5 points clear, some cushion.
            I hope so.

Comment

Have always thought Scott Adams blog was great, just a pity that I got around of the habit of reading it. He's this elections Nate Silver (one of his entries from Sep last year was on chiding Nate Silver for giving Trump a 2% chance of the nomination).

Comment

McGregor to win inside 2 minutes enhanced to 5/1 with skybet for those inclined.

Comment

Debating on whether to set an alarm for the fight or not. Is this Diaz guy just looking for a paycheck or will he actually give McG a fight? Don't really want to get up for another 13 second job.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Debating on whether to set an alarm for the fight or not. Is this Diaz guy just looking for a paycheck or will he actually give McG a fight? Don't really want to get up for another 13 second job.
                    A direct quote from your penis?
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cork are all kinds of awful. Second time in the last few years I've seen them batter Dublin for 35 minutes and then utterly fall apart. Dreadful fucking team. They have a massive streak of awful right down the centre of that team and it starts with their goalkeeper. The man can't kick the ball past the 45. That's actually unforgivable
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I paid whatever it was to watch the last fight, missed a dinner I was due to attend (I was abroad) and it was worth every single penny and time. It was perfection. One of my sporting highlights ever. Don't get people complaining about the length?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                          Aguero will win that no bother. He is looking like a beast again.
                          I have lukaku(20), kane(50) and ags(30) backed pre season at nice prices on pp as they gave you back €2 for every goal scored. Am already close to evens just from the €2 bets they keep giving me so has become a very good sweat on all of them.
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                            I paid whatever it was to watch the last fight, missed a dinner I was due to attend (I was abroad) and it was worth every single penny and time. It was perfection. One of my sporting highlights ever. Don't get people complaining about the length?
                            I'm not an MMA fan or a McG fan. All I want to see is two lads batter each other. I get that you're a fan and love the win no matter how it happens or how quick it is. I'd rather see it last a bit tho.

Comment

I flew 15 hours and spent thousands for that 13 seconds and I woudlnt change a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                I flew 15 hours and spent thousands for that 13 seconds and I woudlnt change a thing.
                                That's cool n all. You guys are fans. Doesn't answer my question though.

Comment

I'm not an MMA fan or a McG fan. All I want to see is two lads batter each other. I get that you're a fan and love the win no matter how it happens or how quick it is. I'd rather see it last a bit tho.
                                  That's cool n all. You guys are fans. Doesn't answer my question though.
                                  If I was not a McGoat fan or a MMA fan I would not get out of bed for a 5 round war.

Comment

If I was not a McGoat fan or a MMA fan I would not get out of bed for a 5 round war.
                                    So it's likely to go the distance?

Comment

It is a fight your objective is to end it in your favour as quickly as possible.

Comment

No. One of the reasons McGregor is such a big draw is his knockout ability and his willingness to trade. That's generally what people want to see not 5 rounds of wrestling.

Comment

no hes saying if he wasnt a fan of either, he wouldnt get out of bed even if it wasa guarenteed to be mortal kombat style all out war for 5 rounds with the inevitable FINISH HIM !!! at the end

Comment

No. One of the reasons McGregor is such a big draw is his knockout ability and his willingness to trade. That's generally what people want to see not 5 rounds of wrestling.
                                            Yeah that's why I want to watch him cos I know he will go toe to toe. I'm just wondering of Diaz is good enough to give him a fight or is he a chump compared to McG?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just watch it Dobby m8.

Comment

Yeah that's why I want to watch him cos I know he will go toe to toe. I'm just wondering of Diaz is good enough to give him a fight or is he a chump compared to McG?
                                                  It's the fight business anything can happen. Diaz would be known for trading punches as well which may not be a good idea against a striker like McGregor. There's every chance it could be a first round KO IMO.

Comment

I could have told them this for free, I'm sure the same applies to the HSE and all of our semi state companies.
                                                    Pay for UK bosses is ‘absurdly high’, top headhunters admit

Interviews with the top 10 international recruitment firms behind 70-90% of chief executive appointments in recent years found a consensus among so-called corporate kingmakers that levels of remuneration for the most senior executives are “absurdly high”.

Headhunters claimed that, for every appointment of a CEO, another 100 people could have filled the role just as ably and that many chosen for top jobs were “mediocre”.

Comment

Just watch it Dobby m8.
                                                      Yeah will set the alarm anyway and either wake up and watch or say fuck it and go back to sleep.

Wasn't complaining about McG, I know he has plenty of fans that post here. I'm just not one of them. Still have huge respect for what he's achieved and the work he puts in. From the dole to multi millionaire in a few years is some going.

Comment

I actually love the wrestling/groundwork. The strength and tactics with the slight mistake being so costly make it exciting although I am fond of the boxing part as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                          I actually love the wrestling/groundwork. The strength and tactics with the slight mistake being so costly make it exciting although I am fond of the boxing part as well.
                                                          Ya same. As a very casual mma fan I am drawn to this also. You must have to be so so fit to withstand it. I dont know how they breath when dominated on the ground let alone get back up and fight. Makes me panicky just watching it.

Comment

TBF I am not a MMA fan, don't even follow it. But had two lads at work come up to chat a bit about the fight tonight. Lol sample size and all that, but am getting the impression that he was a fairly big deal.

One of the lads was saying he was probably the most famous Irishman right now... I just looked at him thinking WTF, But he seemed serious.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't fancy getting up for a short fight should probably stay in bed. Fully expecting McGregor to make short work of Diaz.

Comment

Reminds me of the time I went to Amsterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                  I could have told them this for free, I'm sure the same applies to the HSE and all of our semi state companies.
                                                                  Pay for UK bosses is ‘absurdly high’, top headhunters admit

Interviews with the top 10 international recruitment firms behind 70-90% of chief executive appointments in recent years found a consensus among so-called corporate kingmakers that levels of remuneration for the most senior executives are “absurdly high”.

Headhunters claimed that, for every appointment of a CEO, another 100 people could have filled the role just as ably and that many chosen for top jobs were “mediocre”.

But you can earn very nice money (millions in fact) without ever taking on the role of CEO of a FTSE 100 company. Therefore why put yourself through the stress of it unless you're earning bucketloads more. Any senior partner in EY or PWC is bringing in 500k+ easy. A senior lawyer in a prestigious London law firm is making >£1m.

Now you want someone to be the CEO of your business worth more than £1bn and for them to tie their career and lives to your business and you think you don't have to pay them a few million a year? It's not that these guys are superhuman it's just that if its not very much worth it for them they just won't bother.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

My missus was vp of tax at a US multinational and did some lobbying in washington. She made 7 figures annually with profit sharing and stock. the CFO was fired and the vp of accounting did everything in her power to get the job instead of Kathy. She became acting CFO, few months later called kathy into meeting with HR manager and kathy said no need to discuss anything, whats my package and enjoy working because im retiring. The level of scrutiny and pressure involved with those at the top is something that only a special breed can do.

Comment

If Diaz chin holds he'll prob trade for a bit then finish McGregor late on. It is a potential war of a fight.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

BT Sport 2 been showing all Mc G previous fights. Building it big. Mc G got caught bad on ground in late 2013/early 2014 where he hurt his knee. Thats where i worry bout him. On the ground v Chad Mendez in round one he was hurt and he aint been tested fully yet imho, trouble is getting him there lol

Comment

Erosa losing again.

Really shows how bad TUF was this year.

Comment

Ted Cruz having some day!
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                  Ted Cruz having some day!
                                                                                  Rubio having a very bad one. Clinton must be loving this. Unless the republicans can get a brokered convention and some sort of sane nominee, which is a long shot, Hillary is cruising to the White House.

Comment

Live fights starting. Time for some burgers

Comment

Can some kind soul give me a stream link to the mma for an Android mobile. Not very tech savy so please send an idiot proof one.

Comment

Yeah will set the alarm anyway and either wake up and watch or say fuck it and go back to sleep.

Wasn't complaining about McG, I know he has plenty of fans that post here. I'm just not one of them. Still have huge respect for what he's achieved and the work he puts in. From the dole to multi millionaire in a few years is some going.
                                                                                        If you just want to watch the Main Event, here's your alarm!

Comment

Welcome to the world dead pigeon.
                                                                                          All the shit other people have said that you thought "ah thats just shit people say"
                                                                                          Oh my fucking God.
                                                                                          It's real.

Mammy and baby all good. 9ilbs 2oz
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            Welcome to the world dead pigeon.
                                                                                            All the shit other people have said that you thought "ah thats just shit people say"
                                                                                            Oh my fucking God.
                                                                                            It's real.

Mammy and baby all good. 9ilbs 2oz
                                                                                            Congrats DP... Looks awesome.

Comment

G'wan the Mrs.DP and DP

Congrats

Comment

This is how I feel right now after 30 hours or so on the go.

Comment

Can't believe u made that. Must be all Mrs DP. WP.

Comment

well
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                      well
                                                                                                      Agog?

Comment

I'm too old for this shit.just up after 3 hours sleep for the fight,supposed to head to someone's house but I'm not leaving the couch. Shudder to think of what its like in places where people have boozed through the night

Comment

PSV I think you should spend three minutes every day thinking about things that make you smile

Comment

I'm too old for this shit.just up after 3 hours sleep for the fight,supposed to head to someone's house but I'm not leaving the couch. Shudder to think of what its like in places where people have boozed through the night
                                                                                                            Not bad m8, enjoying life.

Comment

Not bad m8, enjoying life.
                                                                                                              Fair dues,just couldn't do it,I'd be asleep,wtf happens when you hit your thirtirs

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                PSV I think you should spend three minutes every day thinking about things that make you smile
                                                                                                                Nah, his whole Marvin The Paranoid Android shtick is what makes him a legend.

Comment

fuckng katie perry walk in music, hope holm hammers her

rip jibzzzzzz

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  Agog?
                                                                                                                  sup.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    Just spent the whole 3 minutes thinking about Trump laying into Hill-dog in a debate,it worked,cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Nah, his whole Marvin The Paranoid Android shtick is what makes him a legend.
                                                                                                                      Had to google that,not far off

Comment

Fair dues,just couldn't do it,I'd be asleep,wtf happens when you hit your thirtirs
                                                                                                                        Not long m8 will cross that when it comes to it

fuckng katie perry walk in music, hope holm hammers her

rip jibzzzzzz

sup.
                                                                                                                        But she's quality mate.

Tactical drinking.

First bottle 11.30pm easy game.

Comment

sup.
                                                                                                                          You watchin' the wrestling?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X