This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuttkickker View Post
    think hes played pretty good considering hes shotgunned about 20+ small cans of beer and a lot of shots. tourney was quite shallow so not much play
    Oh he didn't play bad at all, just won every flip and he was just too drunk to react. a8 vs a10 and a4 vs 8's he literally didn't react after getting lucky, I like his style!
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Had it on the last couple of hours and he played ok til he started getting pissed, and then just missed loads of spots. Ran insanely good to ladder because some of the guys just punted it off and barely lost a flip all night!

If you want to watch some good poker though, check out Tonkaaaa shipping the Thursday Thrill for €109k last night. The guy is class

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

i love his stream and he's alot of fun in general, but he does not play well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Had it on the last couple of hours and he played ok til he started getting pissed, and then just missed loads of spots. Ran insanely good to ladder because some of the guys just punted it off and barely lost a flip all night!

If you want to watch some good poker though, check out Tonkaaaa shipping the Thursday Thrill for €109k last night. The guy is class

http://www.twitch.tv/tonkaaaap/v/52177553
          tonka is a boss, was watching it live he was just so far ahead of the rest of the people on the FT wasnt the best FT player wise apart from tonka.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            Footie would be a thing of the past if Rugby served this up regularly
            I enjoyed that coz sport is great but when you break it down all it was was both teams had two good scoring opportunities each in 4 minutes play - its something that happens fairly regularly in soccer (mixed in with 30minutes of nothingness that both sports can provide).

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
              tonka is a boss, was watching it live he was just so far ahead of the rest of the people on the FT wasnt the best FT player wise apart from tonka.
              By far my favourite streamer. He plays so good and love his thought process is on another level. Last night's stream was a cracker. Seems like the soundest guy you've ever meet too and he's a funny cnut! MBN to just jump in all the biggest games online knowing you have a good chance of shipping every one you're in!

You can't beat the $2k a hand degen blackjack just to mix it up too

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                By far my favourite streamer. He plays so good and love his thought process is on another level. Last night's stream was a cracker. Seems like the soundest guy you've ever meet too and he's a funny cnut! MBN to just jump in all the biggest games online knowing you have a good chance of shipping every one you're in!

You can't beat the $2k a hand degen blackjack just to mix it up too
                yeah he's great fun, havent seen the 2k degen at black jack i usually only watch a few minutes of streams at the end of my session, cant be distracting myself from tables im bad enough

Comment

Can anyone recommend a site to unlock iphone 6 with imei shite? All the ones I find seem super expensive(was told it would cost nowhere near the 80 quoted), better off to going to a place on moore street right now.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Everywhere on moore st be closed right now
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Everywhere on moore st be closed right now
                      Yeah it's cold out here on the street. I regret nothing.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        Can anyone recommend a site to unlock iphone 6 with imei shite? All the ones I find seem super expensive(was told it would cost nowhere near the 80 quoted), better off to going to a place on moore street right now.
                        Go to eBay. Cut out the middleman. Price varies depending on the network you're locked to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          Crazy he can bulk and still keep bodyfat so low in such a short time period.
                          Is that transfom even humanly possible without steriods? I don't understand how it could be done in 12 weeks without them.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                            Is that transfom even humanly possible without steriods? I don't understand how it could be done in 12 weeks without them.

Opr
                            If you starve yourself to make a lower weight the bigger weight is a doddle . 12 weeks of hard training and eating protein plus your being nearer your natural weight makes it achievable - Do anything intensely for 3 months, you'll be blown away by the results.

Comment

If you starve yourself to make a lower weight the bigger weight is a doddle . 12 weeks of hard training and eating protein plus your being nearer your natural weight makes it achievable - Do anything intensely for 3 months, you'll be blown away by the results.
                              Massive different between naturual weight and being near your natural weight with that kind of muscle mass he now has. It isn't that I doubt if you work hard, train hard, eat right etc that you can achieve such results. I just question the time scale to put on such mass with such a low fat percentage. It goes against much of what I know about building that kind of muscle unless you're a complete genetic freak.

Opr
                              Last edited by Opr; 05-03-16, 09:58.

Comment

Anyone got a link to House of Cards S4 spoilers?
                                Want to read what happens to ensure there is no danger if me wasting even a minute watching that tripe

Comment

Massive different between naturual weight and being near your natural weight with that kind of muscle mass he now has. It isn't that I doubt if you work hard, train hard, eat right etc that you can achieve such results. I just question the time scale to put on such mass with such a low fat percentage. It goes against much of what I know about building that kind of muscle unless you're a complete genetic freak.

Opr
                                  Well his is a genetic freak, most elite sportsman are!
                                  + He trains 5-6 hours a day and has done for 10 years or so apparently, so results in his world are a world away from anything anyone else can do

*& the videos that include his eating/diet etc show very few carbs/sugars so...?

but...

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Crazy he can bulk and still keep bodyfat so low in such a short time period.
                                  Drugs!
                                  Last edited by Guest; 05-03-16, 10:27. Reason: *

Comment

Opr
                                    He put on 10kg since his last last fights weigh in. He most likely was up 4lbs the day of the fight, have seen fighters put on as much a 4kg in the time frame. The week after the fight I'm sure he made his way back up towards his normal weight which is what he's fighting at now and even if he didn't 10kg in 90 days is only 111grams a day to put on so for a pro and his set up very easy to do without steroids. With steroids he would do it in roughly 2 weeks

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                        Well his is a genetic freak, most elite sportsman are!
                                        + He trains 5-6 hours a day and has done for 10 years or so apparently, so results in his world are a world away from anything anyone else can do

*& the videos that include his eating/diet etc show very few carbs/sugars so...?
                                        The training volume isn't what is important, it is the body's ability to recover and grow. This is what steroids do, they allow you to recover much quicker and hence do much more volume in the gym. From my understanding you increase protein synthesis which allows the much greater volume of work. You still need to work dam hard on steroids.

Loads of people would love to be able to work longer and harder in the gym but often it is counter productive as the body can't repair and grow as quickly as you want to train. If you're a newbie to lifting chances are you will be put on a program which has only a few hours a week because as the saying goes muscles aren't made in the gym. Now at Conor's level of training that is completely different but I still question the ability of his body to pack on that kind of size in such a short amount of time.

Opr
                                        Last edited by Opr; 05-03-16, 11:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Are steroids okay in UFC? I'd imagine it's generally a bit looser.
                                          Not ok but in the early days a lot of lads were on them before blood tests got serious

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 05-03-16, 11:02.

Comment

Clearly people know little about training and McGregors unique situation (the heaviest featherweight ever) to assume he's on steroids. Wait till actually trains for 170 and really really looks huge the begrudgers will be coming out of the wood work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                He put on 10kg since his last last fights weigh in. He most likely was up 4lbs the day of the fight, have seen fighters put on as much a 4kg in the time frame. The week after the fight I'm sure he made his way back up towards his normal weight which is what he's fighting at now and even if he didn't 10kg in 90 days is only 111grams a day to put on so for a pro and his set up very easy to do without steroids. With steroids he would do it in roughly 2 weeks
                                                I am presuming from this post that you have experience of bulking/cutting etc? It is just those numbers would be mind boggling to myself and i think to most pros although i could be completely wrong.Putting on weight and muscle are very different although usually intertwined if you are looking to put on the mass Conor has in such a short amount of time which is what makes his low body fat seem quite crazy.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                  Clearly people know little about training and McGregors unique situation (the heaviest featherweight ever) to assume he's on steroids. Wait till actually trains for 170 and really really looks huge the begrudgers will be coming out of the wood work.
                                                  Ah why does everything have to come back to this shit. I couldn't care less either way about Conor. I don't have much interest in the ufc. I think the subject though of adding that kind of size without steroids is an interesting one. He could very well have done it naturally and I was asking to try see what people think. Good luck to him and I hope that he wins although I probably won't even be watching.

Opr

Comment

I know what steroids do!

Comment

Anybody here spend any time in birimingham? Over next week for cheltenham. We are flying in on weds and going racing thurs and fri. Looking for a nice racing bar to catch the races on weds. Don't want to watch them in some superpub hell hole.

Comment

I am presuming from this post that you have experience of bulking/cutting etc? It is just those numbers would be mind boggling to myself and i think to most pros although i could be completely wrong.Putting on weight and muscle are very different although usually intertwined if you are looking to put on the mass Conor has in such a short amount of time which is what makes his low body fat seem quite crazy.

Opr
                                                        He's not on a bulking cutting phase as only people who truly want to get massive would do to full extent. And as an aside most seem to forget about the cutting phase. He's on a clean increase in calories. The man walked around in mid 170s already he's muscles would have been crying out for nutrition that he artificially kept low it was easy for him to add easy lean muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Are steroids okay in UFC? I'd imagine it's generally a bit looser.
                                                          Used to be but they have seemingly become world leaders wrt to drug testing.rugby could learn a thing or two from them. Mma is of course safer than rugby also,would much rather my kid took up MMA than rugby

Comment

He's not on a bulking cutting phase as only people who truly want to get massive would do to full extent. And as an aside most seem to forget about the cutting phase. He's on a clean increase in calories. The man walked around in mid 170s already he's muscles would have been crying out for nutrition that he artificially kept low it was easy for him to add easy lean muscle.
                                                            It is the very fact that he has done it on a clean increase in calories that raises eyebrows. On a bulking phase you would be lucky to gain 20lbs in weight and even luckier again if that weight translated to 10 lbs of actual muscle after you cut. Between the 12 week bulk and the cut lets say 16 weeks. Generally if you go the clean route the process is even slower. Now even allowing for genetic freak, professional sports person, etc it is still mind blowing transformation in that time period.

Edit - Has he been this size muscle wise at this weight before? If he has maybe I don't know enough about the body's ability to get back to a previous size.

Opr
                                                            Last edited by Opr; 05-03-16, 11:33.

Comment

It is the very fact that he has done it on a clean increase in calories that raises eyebrows. On a bulking phase you would be lucky to gain 20lbs in weight and even luckier again if that weight translated to 10 lbs of actual muscle after you cut. Between the 12 week bulk and the cut lets say 16 weeks. Generally if you go the clean route the process is even slower. Now even allowing for genetic freak, professional sports person, etc it is still mind blowing transformation in that time period.

Opr
                                                              If you think there's even 1% chance it's possible then he is in that 1%. Stop being so negative.

Comment

Comment

FWIW I was one of the people screaming junkie bastard about Lance Armstrong from fairly early so...

+ From the outside his camp has the look of a drugs camp, small training camp, no-one else big there, long training sessions (all stuff Diaz has thrown at him since he brought up the drugs thing in his own special way)

But for moment, I'd buy he is clean! ..................................

Opr don't go ruining our heroes

Comment

If you think there's even 1% chance it's possible then he is in that 1%. Stop being so negative.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Anyone got a link to House of Cards S4 spoilers?
                                                                      Want to read what happens to ensure there is no danger if me wasting even a minute watching that tripe
                                                                      It pains me to say it but the first two episodes were very good. Couple of great new characters too.

Still not a patch on the original obv.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                        Anybody here spend any time in birimingham? Over next week for cheltenham. We are flying in on weds and going racing thurs and fri. Looking for a nice racing bar to catch the races on weds. Don't want to watch them in some superpub hell hole.
                                                                        Jealousy tilt
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          Go to eBay. Cut out the middleman. Price varies depending on the network you're locked to.
                                                                          Originally o2, probably 3 now. If you know any cheap ones for that, otherwise I'll keep looking meself cheers though.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                            Originally o2, probably 3 now. If you know any cheap ones for that, otherwise I'll keep looking meself cheers though.
                                                                            If the contract was fulfilled or prepay phone with enough credit spent with o2, three will now unlock it for free: www.three.ie/unlock. Takes a few days to come through.

Alternatively this should do it along as the phone isn't blocked/blacklisted. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/IPHONE-3GS-4-...oAAOxyu~lSRztg

Note that it will only work on legacy o2 iphones. New "three" iphones can only be unlocked by three directly.

Comment

Some assist and finish for that Arsenal goal.

Comment

CoqLOLein
                                                                                So arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                  Some assist and finish for that Arsenal goal.
                                                                                  Better assist AND better goal from Spurs just there! Kane is some lad.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                    Better assist AND better goal from Spurs just there! Kane is some lad.
                                                                                    Yep. Some game now.

Be some unhappy members here tho.

Comment

Arsenal are the Sergio Garcia of soccer
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Entertaining game. Leicester will be pretty happy with that.

Comment

When McGregor weighs in at 145lbs he's been on a strict diet for weeks and has dehydrated himself an incredible amount to make that weight. When he steps into the cage the next day he's probably 160/165lbs maybe more. He weighed 168lbs yesterday so he hasn't put on a crazy amount of mass, we're just looking at a guy who hasn't had to restrict his diet and cut water weight.

* I'm a believer that a huge amount of top level athletes are on something and I've no problem with it.

Comment

I think Mcgregor was 162lbs when he fought Aldo. He probably woke up yesterday morning at 168lbs so didn't have to cut at all for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                              When McGregor weighs in at 145lbs he's been on a strict diet for weeks and has dehydrated himself an incredible amount to make that weight. When he steps into the cage the next day he's probably 160/165lbs maybe more. He weighed 168lbs yesterday so he hasn't put on a crazy amount of mass, we're just looking at a guy who hasn't had to restrict his diet and cut water weight.

* I'm a believer that a huge amount of top level athletes are on something and I've no problem with it.
                                                                                              The difference in mass here looks pretty crazy. Can't just be water weight surely?

Comment

The difference in mass here looks pretty crazy. Can't just be water weight surely?

He is bigger but he's completely dehydrated and has been on a restricted diet in one picture. He sheds muscle to get down to 145lbs and will do it again if he ever defends his 145lb belt. He has cut so much water in the first picture.
                                                                                                Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 05-03-16, 15:29.

Comment

He is bigger but he's completely dehydrated and has been on a restricted diet in one picture. He sheds muscle to get down to 145lbs and will do it again if he ever defends his 145lb belt. He has cut so much water in the first picture.
                                                                                                  If you look at his arms. If anything he looks more defined in the first picture . He is pure muscle . In the 2nd on he has had a few more steaks. Don't get the mystery . If on steroids he is on them in both pics.

Comment

Drugs I'd say lads.

Comment

If you look at his arms. If anything he looks more defined in the first picture . He is pure muscle . In the 2nd on he has had a few more steaks. Don't get the mystery . If on steroids he is on them in both pics.
                                                                                                      He is clearly more defined in the first picture as he has so little water in his body.
                                                                                                      There hasn't been a huge jump in his muscle mass, no restricted diet and no water cut will make him look fuller and thicker, as he looks in the second picture.

Comment

He is clearly more defined in the first picture as he has so little water in his body.
                                                                                                        So the difference is just water? Doesn't seem right

Comment

So the difference is just water? Doesn't seem right
                                                                                                          Not just water.
                                                                                                          Water, restricted diet and probably sheds a little muscle mass.

Comment

What time is the McGregor fight likely to start?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                              Between 4-5am

Comment

All aboard the Leicester wagon this evening.

Comment

More like 5.20 the earliest

Comment

Between 4-5am
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                    Yup be after 5 anyway IMO.

Comment

Time to burn down London.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                                        Time to burn down London.
                                                                                                                        knock yourself out!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                          Yup be after 5 anyway IMO.
                                                                                                                          Yeah scheduled time meant to be 5 so 5:20-5:30 starting time is the most likely but early arrival = hype and watch some womens so can't lose
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X