This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hammer him.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
      Jesus, McGregor looks like a beast at 170!

Comment

He is never getting back down to 145 in any kinda sensible healthy way!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
          I'd hammer him.
          Jasas, he wouldn't get past the 3rd round, the 3rd round of drinks waah

Bit of an auld Solks joke there

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
            Adding a few years and a few tattoos help alright
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah he's gona give up that belt but He was saying earlier that he wakes up underweight despite eating plenty. He's around 168. Could make 145 one more time with plenty of notice but it would probably be hell.

Comment

Jesus, McGregor looks like a beast at 170!
                What more beastly is that he's still only sized up to fight at 155 atm. he could be 20lbs bigger and still fighting at 170.
                He's lose the extra muscle pretty easily if he had to. Drop his calories and keep up the workload and he can't stay that size.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Adding a few years and a few tattoos help alright
                No years. I'm pretty sure that one on the left is just prior to the Mendes fight last July.

A lot of the difference is down to the fact he's dehydrating on the left to make weight. He doesn't need to this time around.

Comment

Hanging at the airport here. Feels like I've been gambling all night. Getting too old for this shit. They do a seriously good steak in the Mayfair and Rich Ricci is hilarious. Abusing everyone and getting the wine in all night long.

Anyone going to the Betbright event tonight is in for a great laugh.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Brother landed in Vegas today....covering the fight for basically all of the mainstream Irish media. Apparently he'll be doing the RTE news reports n' all.
                    Here's his first effort:

Comment

Penrose in, makes it 7 for labour.

Another disastrous defeat for ir sinn fein IRA, surely the end of the line for Grizzly Adams.
                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 03-03-16, 08:24.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                        Hanging at the airport here. Feels like I've been gambling all night. Getting too old for this shit. They do a seriously good steak in the Mayfair and Rich Ricci is hilarious. Abusing everyone and getting the wine in all night long.

Anyone going to the Betbright event tonight is in for a great laugh.
                        Hope you got his pension business.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Hope you got his pension business.
                          Not yet! I might have to go to Cheltenham to secure that!
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Penrose in, makes it 7 for labour.

Another disastrous defeat for ir sinn fein IRA, surely the end of the line for Grizzly Adams.
                            Outgoing Fine Gael TD James Bannon lost his seat with just six votes between himself and his Labour opponent, following a recount which concluded at 5.30am.

and obviously
                            He also said that given the narrow margin he is taking legal advice and will make a decision in a timely fashion.
                            Last edited by Emmet; 03-03-16, 09:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              He was very emotional on the news earlier. I just don't get why anyone would want to become a TD. The hours are long, the pay isn't particularly good, you can be fired even if doing a good job, you're on call 24/7 and your bosses are a bunch of ungrateful cunts!

Comment

He was very emotional on the news earlier. I just don't get why anyone would want to become a TD. The hours are long, the pay isn't particularly good, you can be fired even if doing a good job, you're on call 24/7 and your bosses are a bunch of ungrateful cunts!
                                And you give out about the quality of the TDs
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

How about the grossly inflated pensions you wouldnt have a hope of getting near privately,not too shabby
                                  for example
                                  Bertie Ahern €152,331pa pension
                                  Dermot Ahern €128,300pa
                                  Mary Coughlan €140,000pa
                                  Noel Dempsey €119,177pa
                                  Last edited by Guest; 03-03-16, 09:40.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    How about the grossly inflated pensions you wouldnt have a hope of getting near privately,not too shabby
                                    for example
                                    Bertie Ahern €152,331pa pension
                                    Dermot Ahern €128,300pa
                                    Mary Coughlan €140,000pa
                                    Noel Dempsey €119,177pa
                                    Not defending it but none of the current crew will get anything near that.

Taoiseach's pay went up to €326k under Bertie. It's now €185k.

A neat illustration of the insanity of benchmarking.

I'd prefer to pay 500k for a decent CEO type myself.

Comment

I'd prefer to pay 500k for a decent CEO type myself.
                                      Cost us ~ €30bn for the last CEOs so that would be an excellent deal!

Comment

Cost us ~ €30bn for the last CEOs so that would be an excellent deal!
                                        The word 'decent' is the clue.

Put GAB in charge for the craic.

Comment

The word 'decent' is the clue.

Put GAB in charge for the craic.
                                          The last crew were plenty more than decent, I'd have them back tbh.

Perhaps that's what Tsipras et al were up to? Cost them similarly if not more.

Comment

What kind of car you get DP?

Not sure I like gold all that much so you must post pics for us all to judge imo
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Not sure I like gold all that much so you must post pics for us all to judge imo
                                              not actual car but this

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

12 days to Cheltenham.

Don't suffer from FOMO. Enter the IPB Cheltenham tipping competition today and ease your troubled mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                  So Trump, genuinely might be President? Ha. Noose Ball. Thank you very much; not so much because of the fooking carnage he will unleash but because we have entered full on swipeleftdonotlookup retard mode. Yes. Fucking. Please.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Saw a guy on reddit edited his lease and sent it back to be signed

I did this to add pets to my lease before. Saw a guy did this for a credit card applying unlimited credit and 0% interest to his card, as well as fees if the bank broke the terms (charging them £56k each time) and courts sided with him.

Comment

How was Trumpland Tar? Given that may be your last time to be there for a while, as I am assuming vegans will be on the list of excluded "people" soon along with Muslims, Mexicans, and Readers.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        not actual car but this

A Renault ? Jeez bad beat. Never again. Safe car though.

Found 150 quid in a suit jacket . Going all out Horsehead elite style and having an Eddie Rocket's then donating the rest to the Masters . Speith.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Found 150 quid in a suit jacket . Going all out Horsehead elite style and having an Eddie Rocket's then donating the rest to the Masters . Speith.
                                                            Colour me excited.

Still weeks to go!

Comment

What is the best instant coffee m8s

Comment

Azera isn't bad
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Cech went up for a last minute corner last night and did his groin running back. How Arsenal is that.

Comment

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Speaking from the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fl., presidential candidate Donald Trump addressed his supporters after winning several Republican primaries...

Comment

Colour me excited.

Still weeks to go!
                                                                      I told ye last year weeks in advance he'd win with plenty in hand.
                                                                      It's March nto that fare to go. . . Have DJ backed already.

Need to recoup my usual dismal Cheltenham losses

Comment

Tea.

Comment

really?
                                                                          I figured renault was a good car
                                                                          fuck

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            Azera isn't bad
                                                                            Solid espresso outa that lot m8

Comment

Ugh, accidentally ate something with milk in it at lunch. My poor bowels. The poor toilet. Oof this is bad.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You really need to grow your own beans m8.

Comment

From the producers who brought you “The Producers,” #Trumped is a new musical starring Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane, Cloris Leachman and the unlikely candi...

Comment

Eat dat

21K likes, 2,222 comments - mmafighting on March 2, 2016: ""Eat that." - @thenotoriousmma #ufc196 #openworkouts 🔥🍀💰👊"

Comment

I told ye last year weeks in advance he'd win with plenty in hand.
                                                                                      It's March nto that fare to go. . . Have DJ backed already.

Need to recoup my usual dismal Cheltenham losses
                                                                                      Yep, I took your advice last year and got a nice little profit.

Best price available for him at the min?

Comment

really?
                                                                                        I figured renault was a good car
                                                                                        fuck
                                                                                        dangerous game buying second hand french cars

Comment

Brought to you by Bill Luke: http://billluke.comThe former Secretary of State visits the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York, New York...

Comment

from reddit:

Who would have believed a year ago that the democratic party would be imploding while trying to stifle their ideological base to take down a socialist who is out-fundraising everyone to preserve a wall street backed candidate whose approval ratings were less than desirable before their FBI scandal but you wouldn't be able to even follow that on the news because the guy from the apprentice had just wheeled and dealed his way to GOP frontrunner on a platform of building a literal border wall.
                                                                                            It makes you wonder if the US hasn't just made it this far on pure luck.

Comment

Ian McShane being interviewed on 5 live talking about his part on GOT coming up and told all about his character and how he nurses someone who viewers think was dead back to life. Named the character as well! Be interesting to see if it was all BS.

Comment

from reddit:

Who would have believed a year ago that the democratic party would be imploding while trying to stifle their ideological base to take down a socialist who is out-fundraising everyone to preserve a wall street backed candidate whose approval ratings were less than desirable before their FBI scandal but you wouldn't be able to even follow that on the news because the guy from the apprentice had just wheeled and dealed his way to GOP frontrunner on a platform of building a literal border wall.
                                                                                                Yup, I'd have believed that!

Comment

Yup, I'd have believed that!
                                                                                                  worth doubling down on sanders for nomination I believe.
                                                                                                  DOJ grant immunity to clinton staffer over email case

Comment

My bet365 account was limited today, been my main betting site for years now. Very sad, shit day .
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                      Really don't think she's a 1.03 shot for the nomination.

Comment

Its no Early Doors, well actually it is very much a version of Early Doors but Horace and Pete looking very promising at the Intermission of s01e01
                                                                                                        Great cast, well played, writing could probably be sharper it looks and feels like a theatre piece.

Louis CK is going for an unusual funding model, direct download $5 for the first show and $3 per subsequent show, hope it works out for him ... other downloading models are available
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                          Ian McShane being interviewed on 5 live talking about his part on GOT coming up and told all about his character and how he nurses someone who viewers think was dead back to life. Named the character as well! Be interesting to see if it was all BS.
                                                                                                          Class. I don't even need to see the interview to know who he's talking about.

Comment

That is my car only in blue. Got it gave to me for nothing with 34,000 odd on clock, now has 102,000 odd and still going stong. Split boot/window and removable back seats are useful for fishing and sleeping in

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                              Class. I don't even need to see the interview to know who he's talking about.
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              was asked was it Jon Snow or The Hound? He said you have a 50/50 chance but it isn't Jon Snow!

Comment

Must watch Early Doors again, what a show
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

My bet365 account was limited today, been my main betting site for years now. Very sad, shit day .
                                                                                                                  At least I left with a big fuck you with my last bet

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    How was Trumpland Tar? Given that may be your last time to be there for a while, as I am assuming vegans will be on the list of excluded "people" soon along with Muslims, Mexicans, and Readers.
                                                                                                                    Just a quick little reply as I experienced a lot there. Was quite a class trip. It was pretty weird (the US in general) as it was my first time there. Spent a few days at universal studios (great), few days at kennedy space centre (best part of the trip, but attempted to see two SpaceX launches that were cancelled last minute T minus one minute for one of them - Kennedy space centre is amazing. The scale of the rockets, the immensity of it all, seeing a shuttle that's been in space dozens of times and has reentry burns. Meeting astronauts to talk about their experiences and research, doing launch simulations etc)

The rest of the time was spent with locals. Met a random vegan person for dinner etc (good to get a take on the place from a local), chatted to people out and about. Met some guys outside Victoria secret while waiting for their "hunnies", then headed off in their Bentley, they had guns on but were complaining how they were forced to have them in the US and hated it.

I got a good bit of diversity while there, from rich to poor. Started off staying in a 5 star $500 a night hotel room so could see all these rich people living lavishly but then see all the black staff there from morning to 2am+ every day, paid about 2 dollars an hour no doubt, rather forced smiles.

Few days later I moved to a cheap hotel and the place was pretty weird. My street was like something out of a sketch with all its tackyness. Everything was neon, it had everything you can imagine to do there on that one road, from feeding alligators while you play minigolf to "CSI experience", go kart tracks in the sky, fake skydiving, excape rooms, bowling, helicopter rides and on and on. People were coming up rapping to me about their lives, offering me weed and so on, this a mile away from the the most luxorious places I've seen.

The staff everywhere are overbearing because they have to be for tips, adding tips and tax to every bill is just annoying. Food itself was class, our group had vegan chicken wings and everybody was going mad for them. I spent ages just checking out wholefoods. Their range of foods is insane compared to here. Not sure how you could not be obese. The portions are HUGE, the food is cheap.
                                                                                                                    We got a nachos starter and after we were done it looked like we hadn't started. It was likea few kg of food...

Met a good few people that had more than one job, the taxi drivers had great experiences to share (you can't walk anywhere as it is so vast and no public transport there, so uber dozen times a day, it's very cheap), which was fun compared to the ones here. One showed me all the hospitals and was saying who sponsored them, disney hospital etc ( big billboards on them, seemed pretty grim to me), she was a nurse that was working a second job due to getting cancer. Her daughter worked in a retail store during the day, mcdonalds at night. Getting burritos for 2$ was pretty weird, how cheap things can be, food and clothes. level of education and wealth was drastically different from person to person. All in all it's an interesting place, much more ethnically diverse (for now) and I can see why a lot of people in the US don't have passports, you could travel the place for years.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 03-03-16, 16:26.

Comment

FULL SCHEDULE
                                                                                                                      FRIDAY JUNE 10th
                                                                                                                      France v Romania (20:00, RTÉ2)

SATURDAY JUNE 11TH
                                                                                                                      Albania v Switzerland (14:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Wales v Slovakia (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      England v Russia (20:00, TV3)

SUNDAY JUNE 12TH
                                                                                                                      Turkey v Croatia (14:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Poland v Northern Ireland (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Germany v Ukraine (20:00, TV3)

MONDAY JUNE 13TH
                                                                                                                      Spain v Czech Republic (14:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Republic of Ireland v Sweden (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Belgium v Italy (20:00, RTÉ2)

TUESDAY JUNE 14TH
                                                                                                                      Austria v Hungary (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Portugal v Iceland (20:00, RTÉ2)

WEDNESDAY JUNE 15TH
                                                                                                                      Russia v Slovakia (14:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Romania v Switzerland (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      France v Albania (20:00, TV3)

THURSDAY JUNE 16TH
                                                                                                                      England v Wales (14:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Ukraine v Northern Ireland (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Germany v Poland (20:00, RTÉ2)

FRIDAY JUNE 17TH
                                                                                                                      Italy v Sweden (14:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Czech Republic v Croatia (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Spain v Turkey (20:00, TV3)

SATURDAY JUNE 18TH
                                                                                                                      Belgium v Rep. of Ireland (14:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Iceland v Hungary (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Portugal v Austria (20:00, RTÉ2)

SUNDAY JUNE 19TH
                                                                                                                      Switzerland v France (20:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Romania v Albania (20:00, TV3)

MONDAY JUNE 20TH
                                                                                                                      Russia v Wales (20:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Slovakia v England (20:00, TV3)

TUESDAY JUNE 21ST
                                                                                                                      Northern Ireland v Germany (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Ukraine v Poland (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Czech Republic v Turkey (20:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Croatia v Spain (20:00, TV3)

WEDNESDAY JUNE 22ND
                                                                                                                      Iceland v Austria (17:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Hungary v Portugal (17:00, TV3)
                                                                                                                      Italy v Rep. of Ireland (20:00, RTÉ2)
                                                                                                                      Sweden v Belgium (20:00, TV3)

RTÉ2 will show five Round of 16 games, two quarter-finals, both semi-finals and final. TV3 will show three Round of 16 games, two quarter-finals and will also broadcast the final. The breakdown will be announced after the group stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                        our group had vegan chicken wings

Comment

What's it like in the knowledge that 2 of your 3 favourite humans on earth are Dubs?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X