Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
    sup m8

We can fix it.
    What will we do m8

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Entertain me kiddo
    I'll stick some shiny things in me pocket for ya m8 :P

Comment

I'll rob jokes and pictures from round the internet to give the place some life.

Comment

What is a Pirates least favourite letter?

SPOILER

Dear Sir/Ma'am

We are cutting your internet connection due to the following reasons:
        1. Ilegal Downloading

Comment

Bought a car today.
          Still cannot drive
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
            What will we do m8

I'll stick some shiny things in me pocket for ya m8 :P
            I'll rob jokes and pictures from round the internet to give the place some life.
            m8

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Brother landed in Vegas today....covering the fight for basically all of the mainstream Irish media. Apparently he'll be doing the RTE news reports n' all.

Comment

Ah that was a joke, nevermind
                Last edited by eamonhonda; 02-03-16, 18:21.
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Ah that was a joke, nevermind
                  They have LCD Soundsystem in their robust defence.

Comment

Clinton's victory speeches are awful. She is a very awkward human in front of a podium.

Comment

How does one go about watching the lotto? Is it on rte and if so what time?

I asked riggs but he is very slow with the answer so he seems to have lost his lottie touch obviously.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That physical fitness is all well and good but what about mental fitness? Where is the winning mentality? Playing most of your games a day later that your closest competition is a huge drain. You don't get to prop the table up, pressure is on you to chase. Not healthy in a squad that has zero experience of this.
                        Apparently Poch has also turned the squad into incredible professionals mentally. I was reading an interview with Gary Neville a while ago, and he was talking about how impressed he was by the professionalism and attitude of all the Spurs players who had been called up to the England squad over the past while.

Poch should be poached by a top European club immediately imo.

Comment

I apologise for my 3 posts on a current subject . Please proceed with your elections , TV , Chelski are great/shite/great/shite posts. Normal service shall be resumed at your own pace. I didn't realise the BBV was being monitored so intently.

Anyone for a Guinness. (or TEA)

Bantzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 02-03-16, 19:19. Reason: forgot about tes.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            I apologise for my 3 posts on a current subject . Please proceed with your elections , TV , Chelski are great/shite/great/shite posts. Normal service shall be resumed at your own pace. I didn't realise the BBV was being monitored so intently.

Anyone for a Guinness.

Forgot about tea.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              Is the next rwc going to be tag rugby?
                              Hope so I created history by being the first person in Ireland to get sent off playing tag rugby. A guy ripped half my t-shirt clean off pre poker days belly was not a problem.

Comment

Anyone for a Guinness. (or TEA)

Are you having a moment m8

Comment

Are you having a moment m8
                                  A senior moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Apparently Poch has also turned the squad into incredible professionals mentally. I was reading an interview with Gary Neville a while ago, and he was talking about how impressed he was by the professionalism and attitude of all the Spurs players who had been called up to the England squad over the past while.

Poch should be poached by a top European club immediately imo.
                                    have my bobs on the hammers to turn the HOTspurs over tonight.

Comment

How do you feel personally about Trump getting the nomination?
                                      I personally feel this is not at all surprising. The Republican Party v2008_2016_anti_Obama is a party that has stoked its base to a furious mouth breathing rage. Their assumption that they would be able to engage in eight years of obstructionism and spite and still get the base to produce a rubber stamped credible candidate who would kiss the ring before making a run at the general was arrogant, but I get it. Trump has shrewdly identified a gap for white nationalist strong man politics and is exploiting it to the full with a quite extraordinary campaign.

I despise the current Republican Party establishment, I think their core base are ridiculous and Trump's campaign exposes both. So I think it could be a great thing for US politics. I might feel differently if I thought for one second that he could win the general and actually become President but I'm not worried about that...for now.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Bonus was even m8s

Solid tipping Dug

Comment

Bonus was even m8s

Solid tipping Dug
                                          Hilarious m8.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Liking tonights scores so far. Race for 4th wide open now

Comment

Heres a strike I can get behind. Fuck cadbury ,miserable cunts

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

image.jpgHorsehead elite on tour. London Mayfair hotel at a Cheltenham tipping night with GAB.
                                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 02-03-16, 21:10.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

LMAO at Sinn Fein IRA already furiously back pedalling
                                                      their 'red line' on disbanding IW has already changed to merely paying everyones ESB water bill.

No ones even asked them to talks about talks yet
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Carson out. I found him odd.

Comment

Bottlers everywhere
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Shaqiri no bottler, some finish. So close the keeper and he still didn't do anything :P
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              [ATTACH]2417[/ATTACH]Horsehead elite on tour. London Mayfair hotel at a Cheltenham tipping night with GAB.
                                                              Was that tonight? Thought it was tomorrow night, would have went tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                Was that tonight? Thought it was tomorrow night, would have went tonight!
                                                                There is a private event tonight. The main event is tmrw. If only I understood half of what I'm listening to here.
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                  There is a private event tonight. The main event is tmrw. If only I understood half of what I'm listening to here.
                                                                  Post tips please.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    West Ham will win 2-1 by a solitary goal tomorrow. Leicester will win the league. Stop losing faith guys, just stop it!
                                                                    West ham dnb for the win eh!

I honestly did not expect Arsenal to ever lose tonight. Leicester draw disappointingly and then 2nd/3rd/4th all lose.... what a funny fucking season.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have the option of having our dear leader buy me a pint tomorrow.
                                                                      Yay or nay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                        Post tips please.
                                                                        Barters Hill is a bus according to GAB. Richie opposes.

Supasundae is good e/w value.
                                                                        Last edited by V for Vendetta; 02-03-16, 21:44.

Comment

Handy 10/1 on Swansea. Some night for Leicester.

Comment

Grand point for Leicester last night

Hotspur must have been serious when he said he wanted Leicester to win the league, the amount of bbv-ing he did on spurs the last couple of days

Comment

The title is actually wide open. I don't see leicester holding on. I can't see spurs winning it. (BOOM) Arsenal are bottling it (BOOM)and Man city don't care. (BOOM) Feck me ted...
                                                                              maybe, true, true and very true.

Comment

have my bobs on the hammers to turn the HOTspurs over tonight.
                                                                                and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

It's great being an Arsenal Fan.
                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Funking for City to miss top 4 more than anything just for Pep lols.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Get de Fuck in!!!
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                        Get de Fuck in!!!
                                                                                        did city score 4 goals in injury time?
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

maybe, true, true and very true.
                                                                                          Are you suggesting it could be our year?

Comment

did city score 4 goals in injury time?
                                                                                            LMS m8.
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                              LMS m8.
                                                                                              Ah, got the scoop? who you on? Say west ham and you did it in style?
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ah, got the scoop? who you on? Say west ham and you did it in style?
                                                                                                  Sadly, man utd.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                    Everyone will stay in imo, which is good for Trump. Cruz now has motivation to attack Rubio again too
                                                                                                    Carson is out.

When the Trump show fades out the story of his campaign, how it came to be and what it was really about, could turn out to be the really big story of the whole election.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Carson is out.

When the Trump show fades out the story of his campaign, how it came to be and what it was really about, could turn out to be the really big story of the whole election.
                                                                                                      Explain yourself m8

Comment

Should maybe do an ultimate LMS, open to those who won the previous LMSs only in order to find the champion predictor. For say 50 - 100 a man

Comment

Absolute quality

Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz conference (2/24/16)*Warning: Explicit Content*Watch the latest UFC ON FOX content: http://foxs.pt/ZEONsH Connect with UFC ON FOX O...

He makes gang signs with the right hand and animal balloons with the left hand'
                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-03-16, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Funking for City to miss top 4 more than anything just for Pep lols.
                                                                                                            Leicester
                                                                                                            Spurs
                                                                                                            Arsenal
                                                                                                            West Ham

Would be the best year ever.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                              Clinton's victory speeches are awful. She is a very awkward human in front of a podium.
                                                                                                              Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              I personally feel this is not at all surprising. The Republican Party v2008_2016_anti_Obama is a party that has stoked its base to a furious mouth breathing rage. Their assumption that they would be able to engage in eight years of obstructionism and spite and still get the base to produce a rubber stamped credible candidate who would kiss the ring before making a run at the general was arrogant, but I get it. Trump has shrewdly identified a gap for white nationalist strong man politics and is exploiting it to the full with a quite extraordinary campaign.

I despise the current Republican Party establishment, I think their core base are ridiculous and Trump's campaign exposes both. So I think it could be a great thing for US politics. I might feel differently if I thought for one second that he could win the general and actually become President but I'm not worried about that...for now.
                                                                                                              It's going to be a landslide!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                It's going to be a landslide!
                                                                                                                For Trump? I'm only half following do you believe he wins easy?
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

He's going to destroy Hillary, she's a low energy, corrupt, washington establishment figure. It's not even going to be close when they start debating.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    He's going to destroy Hillary, she's a low energy, corrupt, washington establishment figure. It's not even going to be close when they start debating.
                                                                                                                    So Trump, genuinely might be President? Ha. Noose Ball. Thank you very much; not so much because of the fooking carnage he will unleash but because we have entered full on swipeleftdonotlookup retard mode. Yes. Fucking. Please.

Comment

Advanced cavemen m8s. That's all we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                        Would you plan on going to the states for the 4 years of trumps term when he is rounding up everyone without a US passport and shipping them out of the country.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        More than half of the population!

We know that fewer and fewer respond to facts nowadays -- even fact checkers have biases -- but the facts are that of the 311 million U.S. residents, there are over 109 million valid U.S. passports in circulation.

http://travel.state.gov/content/pass...passports.html
                                                                                                                        I can't figure out if either of you are serious? Or a little confused?

Comment

Jesus, McGregor looks like a beast at 170!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X