This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Go wan Lucinda, lock 'em all up forever.

Known criminals walking around in broad daylight!

"Known"!!!!!!

Parents should be made responsible...where that means making them show up in court. Lol
    Fuck it I agree, when you hear about guys with 100's of convictions for theft, assault, destruction of property etc getting caught kicking the crap out of a pensioner in their home then fuck em throw they key away

Comment

What percentage of the "people I met on the street today with x problem" are just made up or composites. Such horseshit

Comment

Ritchie has never been outside of Dublin imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          What percentage of the "people I met on the street today with x problem" are just made up or composites. Such horseshit
          Joe the plumber. Bart's people.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm from sligo

Comment

If they want their garda stations back just give them to them.

Hippies gonna hippy.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                I'm from sligo
                I'm talking about Boyd Barrett.

Comment

I'm from sligo
                  Lot of Sligo heads here Fivestar Eamonhoda Elshambels Bob Sloane

Comment

I'm talking about Boyd Barrett.
                    I was wondering what I had done to rile you so badly. Since the English left us Culchies have repurposed the pale to keep dicks like him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                      The dregs of humanity.

RichieM excluded obv., he might give me a job some day.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fuck it I agree, when you hear about guys with 100's of convictions for theft, assault, destruction of property etc getting caught kicking the crap out of a pensioner in their home then fuck em throw they key away
                        Throw them out of the back of a plane over the Irish sea with no parachute and a go pro strapped to their head. Stick the results up on YouTube and use the ad revenue to fund better resources for guards.
                        Vote PSV #1

Comment

Wonder if any of them are going #hometovote

Comment

Middle class people don't clap that is my conclusion from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              The dregs of humanity.

I resent that.
                              airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is Lucinda Sat Navs long lost sister?

Comment

Lucinda looks a bit nuts these days.

Comment

Groan, pick the right camera Stephen.

Comment

I'm choosing not to vote.

Comment

joan looks undead

Comment

Groan, pick the right camera Stephen.
                                            You just like his shiny head. Admit it!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                              I'm choosing not to vote.
                                              MHR will hunt you down.

Comment

The Debate

The army march for 2016 starts tonite

as we see it
                                                Left
                                                Left
                                                Right
                                                Right
                                                Left
                                                Right
                                                Right
                                                our glorious Leaders of all parties are all full of Shite
                                                Our current leaders are so sad and so deluded especially Joan who is on a slippery slope
                                                our current opposition is devoid of any new ideas
                                                our left side is great at saying popular things but bring nothing new to the table.
                                                I thought Gerrys sad story about the poor child looking for a medical card was a defining moment in this debate as it shut everyone up for a few moment.
                                                2nd good moment was the dancing ladies and Michael (more money in your pocket) Noonan meeting Donald (the hair) Trump as he reached the end of the red carpet
                                                Michael no 1 to give the bowl of shamrock to Donald next Marchm pp offering 25/1 at the moment.Get on.

Comment

Claire was wonderful imo.

And I agree with Solks, she's a bit tasty too.

Comment

Claire did a good job.

Comment

The audience laughing at Burton when she ssked them to vote Labour No 1 was one of the cruellest things you could ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                        Is Lucinda Sat Navs long lost sister?
                                                        Lucinda looks a bit nuts these days.
                                                        I rest my case m'lord.

Comment

You just like his shiny head. Admit it!
                                                          He looks a bit like GAB when he's slowrolling.

Comment

This reminds me of when I was playing the pokers in Kerry and was in a lighhearted slagging the culchies exchange with the dealer. Sure you've probably never been outside of Dublin he sez. The whole table had a grand ol LOL . Still had to be explained to him. It could have been Dobby.

Comment

Stephen 8.5
                                                              Enda. 6.5
                                                              MM 6
                                                              Lucinda 5.5
                                                              RBB 4
                                                              Joan 3
                                                              Adams 1.5
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

The audience laughing at Burton when she ssked them to vote Labour No 1 was one of the cruellest things you could ever see.
                                                                Enda doing a better job for Labour than she is. I heard Howlin speak for a few mins today, 100 times better.

Comment

Claire Byrne used to wreck heads on Newstalk. She is really good on the tele. Also super hot.
                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Stephen 8.5
                                                                    Enda. 6.5
                                                                    MM 6
                                                                    Lucinda 5.5
                                                                    RBB 4
                                                                    Joan 3
                                                                    Adams 1.5
                                                                    That is the biggest load of bollocks assessment I have ever seen.

Comment

The Deputy Leaders' debate on TV3 is where it's really at.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                        Claire did a good job.

The moment I met her I swear, I felt as if something somewhere, had happened to me, which I couldn't see. *boinnngggggg*

Comment

That is the biggest load of bollocks assessment I have ever seen.
                                                                          Yeah Martin was terrible. 2 at best.

Burton was 0.

Comment

He looks a bit like GAB when he's slowrolling.
                                                                            True. Might have to measure him up for a horsehead mask.

Comment

I CANVOTE FOR
                                                                              Coppinger -nutcase.
                                                                              Burto.
                                                                              Varadkar.
                                                                              Fianna fail prick
                                                                              Idepedent with fianna fail roots
                                                                              And sinn fein.

Cant see that any of them are worth my first preference.

Comment

I CANVOTE FOR
                                                                                Coppinger -nutcase.
                                                                                Burto.
                                                                                Varadkar.
                                                                                Fianna fail prick
                                                                                Idepedent with fianna fail roots
                                                                                And sinn fein.

Cant see that any of them are worth my first preference.
                                                                                A proud gay man, son of a migrant, risen to high office via hard work and brains. A compelling tale of modern Ireland.

Comment

I'm going home to vote alright,voting in my local polling station about a mile away from me on the Navan Road.

Surprised you and C Kid got left out of the Sligo people who post here.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    I'm going home to vote alright,voting in my local polling station about a mile away from me on the Navan Road.

Is Psv sligo jesus infested here.
                                                                                    Remember my last night in Sligo orderig about 20 pounds worth of 4lanterns and just legging it out the door back to a house party.
                                                                                    Fed half the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      With WW over, who volunteers for Sheep?

SPOILER
                                                                                      Or do we wait for hitch
                                                                                      I volunteer to do the next ww game, but we definitely need a break for now!! I already thought of some predetermined and somewhat tricky twists

If someone wants to run a sheep please do!!! not hitch
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Is Psv sligo jesus infested here.
                                                                                        Remember my last night in Sligo orderig about 20 pounds worth of 4lanterns and just legging it out the door back to a house party.
                                                                                        Fed half the place.
                                                                                        If you didn't get a least 3 toppings on your chips you did it wrong.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          If you didn't get a least 3 toppings on your chips you did it wrong.
                                                                                          Late 90s different era ws a lot of chicken in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Navan road, in sligo? jaysais.

left poor tar out too

Comment

Gotta love Ireland. I was looking at Joan Burton's odds on PP and see she's evens to get her seat. Didn't realise she was that badly fuck'd. That's about a 10/1 shot in actual odds. So I looked up her constituency and remembered Patrick Nulty (Had to resign because he sent inappropriate messages to 17 year old women and two other women). Check out his wiki and saw this absolutely gem.

In September 2015 he was awarded a teaching scholarship by the University of Limerick to undertake a PhD in Politics and Public Administration.
                                                                                              Couldn't make this shit up. I wonder what genius thought it would be a good idea to have this guy in a position like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                Couldn't make this shit up. I wonder what genius thought it would be a good idea to have this guy in a position like that.
                                                                                                Not sure a follow, Sure what harm could he do...
                                                                                                Is it not just saying he's doing a PHD as a mature student. Like Hitch, in fact very like Hitch...oh dear
                                                                                                Last edited by Mellor; 16-02-16, 00:25.

Comment

Sligo used to be about (in no particular order):
                                                                                                  Drink, drugs, women, music, football, gambling, signing on & working on the sly and not giving a flying shite who was fucking in the cubicle while you were trying to piss

Hence the attraction to poker

Then the Germans spent a ton of money making it look pretty, it got dull and we all left

Aaaahhhhh no!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    Not sure a follow, what position was he given.
                                                                                                    Is it not just saying he's doing a PHD as a mature student. Like Hitch, in fact very like Hitch.

One Hitch mentioning our young people is plenty. I'd have assumed a teaching scholarship is, well, a teaching scholarship in that he's doing something that will put him in charge of grading, teaching and correcting young students.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Teddie; 16-02-16, 00:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                      Do you recognise this man?

n e takers m8s

Comment

Not sure a follow, Sure what harm could he do...
                                                                                                        Is it not just saying he's doing a PHD as a mature student. Like Hitch, in fact very like Hitch...oh dear
                                                                                                        Hitch is pretty far from being a student.

Comment

The dregs of humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                            Sligo used to be about (in no particular order):
                                                                                                            Drink, drugs, women, music, football, gambling, signing on & working on the sly and not giving a flying shite who was fucking in the cubicle while you were trying to piss

Hence the attraction to poker

Then the Germans spent a ton of money making it look pretty, it got dull and we all left

Aaaahhhhh no!
                                                                                                            I visited my mate was still i school he was in college in 1995 it had some great pubs the beer cat suzies the clarence.

Comment

Conor Grimes Riggsy m8
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hitch is pretty far from being a student.
                                                                                                                I was thinking more about the inappropriate messages tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                  That's easy, take a 'sabbatical'

Just finished Haven

Up to speed on Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Hawaii 5-0 (don't judge me), penny Dreadful, The Blacklist, Better call Saul, Agent Carter, Agents of Shield, Game of Thrones, Elementary, Daredevil, Supernatural

Need to start current season of Gotham, Grimm, Jessica Jones, American Horror Story

On the list The Wire, Constantine, Peeky Blinders, Fargo, Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Mr, Robot, Balck Mirror, lucky man, Limitless

Actually you're right...Impossible to fit it all in
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                  Hang on, you've watched stuff in bold ahead of The Wire?
                                                                                                                  You know Iago has unknowingly found the right order to watch those shows,
                                                                                                                  Once you watch mcnutty, you sure as fuck wouldnt watch half of those shows, TV is ruined for me now, which is a good thing as the majority is a colossal waste of fucking time, I hate to sound like a cliché knob but I am slowly getting back to reading which is nigh on impossible in fucking bright screen internet land.

Id love to throw a fuck into her, another career in the balance, the show speaks to me 24/7,
                                                                                                                  Without a shadow of a doubt, I learned more from it then any college I went to,
                                                                                                                  80% of jobs are dealing with people and the wire enlightens other people's motivations irrespective of how ludicrous they might seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                    The Walking Dead! If you have not watched yet, WATCH!

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Wow just wow! What an episode. Daryl
                                                                                                                    Walking Dead

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    As per Mellor below I wasn't blown away by it, they hyped it up and kinda failed to deliver couple non characters nobody cared about died, woop. Did think your woman getting got was a tiny bit of a surprise but when the kid picks up the gun you know what's going to happen.

The explosion at the start did catch me off guard which was pretty cool.

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                    Assuming that wasn't wireless? Should start to see that a lot more over the coming years once the FTTH grows some legs
                                                                                                                    Hard wired, downloaded a movie as a test and it didn't really go as fast as I was expecting, supposedly Eir have rolled out 1,000mb in certain areas.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Wasn't too wow for me. The bikers scene was fun. Daryl gonna Daryl. Annoying kid and bro dying was no surprise. A bit shocked at the mother. The rest of the episode just appeared to be lots of standing around chopping walkers. Which I though was a bit odd tbh. These novices tearing through a massive crowds of walkers in close quarters. A few seasons ago a smaller group of walkers meant certain death at the farm. I think the whole bigger less aggressive herds is a bit meh.
                                                                                                                    Walking Dead

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Felt the people coming out in an act of solidarity was a bit hammy, bunch of pussies before this especially the likes of Eugene/Gabriel now all of a sudden it's all for one and one for all.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Watched walking dead live last night and turned it off halfway through.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                        Do you recognise this man?

That's black Dave.

Comment

Pretty solid recap of the season opener of The Walking Dead from The Verge HERE
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X