This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    A mate of mines brother who lives in LA was speaking to coldplays manager and they will be playing yellow as their first song at the Super Bowl. PP are now odds on Boyles are still 2/1
    Did we not all lose on this a couple of years ago with the colour of someones outfit?

MVP to thank god first at 3/1 looks like a bit of value. (teammates fav at 6/4)

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
      Was just going through PM's clearing out crap and came upon time where I loaned Dannydiamond €200 4 years ago after receiving a woe is me private message which he sent to others also here I understand. I dont know if others got money back as promised and although I consider myself a reasonable guy I do wonder how long is it acceptable to wait before you can call someone a cunt on an open forum without getting banned/barred.
      Do understand ppl can have difficulties but fek it, some effort or communication ffs.
      Forgot all about this till I went through PM's and went "well fuck you"
      I do feel like a sucker looking back
      tempted to report this post for the lols

I just remember how bad at cards he actually was when on same table, while giving it the big one to the pro's on here

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
        Was just going through PM's clearing out crap and came upon time where I loaned Dannydiamond €200 4 years ago after receiving a woe is me private message which he sent to others also here I understand. I dont know if others got money back as promised and although I consider myself a reasonable guy I do wonder how long is it acceptable to wait before you can call someone a cunt on an open forum without getting banned/barred.
        Do understand ppl can have difficulties but fek it, some effort or communication ffs.
        Forgot all about this till I went through PM's and went "well fuck you"
        I do feel like a sucker looking back
        How much total did he take people for? Did he ever pay any of it back?

Comment

Great fun watching the Labour social media bots do a U-turn from abusing Social Democrats to trying to be their best friends at the suggestion that a FG/Lab/SD coalition might be possible.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Raoul, your man Rubio made Trump look like a a political heavyweight last night WTaF
            I mean, I understand that ever since Nixon, and despite your protestations I very much include Reagan, they have prized low iq populism as an ideal but this is fucking ridiculous
            Reagan was a political colossus and every election since has been defined in terms of him.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
              They need to get rid of Gerry Adams. He has the stench of the IRA and murder and he is preventing them from growing into a major party.

And the is the opportunity for a major party in this country right now. I don't think many people particularly like FG and FF don't look like they'll ever recover.
              Just before I left the country I was sitting in a dentist waiting room and this auld battle axe starts giving out about FG.

Got sick listening so pointed out that FF had totally fucked the country, possibly for ever and that FG were left with very few options and apart from being a bit shit in the media were basically doing a good job

She sat back, thought about how fucked we were due to her beloved FF and changed her mind.

People need to be told to STFU now and again

FF were pretty good at it and they were in the wrong most of the time while doing it
              FG, not so much!

Comment

Raoul, your man Rubio made Trump look like a a political heavyweight last night WTaF
                I mean, I understand that ever since Nixon, and despite your protestations I very much include Reagan, they have prized low iq populism as an ideal but this is fucking ridiculous
                Go on youtube and watch something about Reagan's one liners and how he was at putting people in their box

His Thacher-esque policies would have rubbed you the wrong way at the time, but the man was brilliant at being the boss!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  www.smartvote.ie has me in bed with greens and people before profit.
                  Paul Murphy and aul Seanie Crowe for me (and their attractive running mates), unsurprisingly.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                    He was atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      www.smartvote.ie has me in bed with greens and people before profit.
                      Mine would be a wasted vote, fuck me, Sligo-Leitrim is not exactly a political powerhouse

Comment

Lending gamblers money. Sounds like a bullet-proof plan right there.

Comment

So, as of Thursday, I'm officially an Australian citizen.
                          It wasn't particularly a life goal of mine, but once I became eligible it felt incredibly stupid to eschew the opportunity.
                          Last edited by Mellor; 07-02-16, 11:51.

Comment

Push comes to shove I feel people will not vote for Sinn Fein as expected they will and I feel ff will do really well as a lot of their past supporters are back voting for them hence the downfall in labour as seen in the local elections recently
                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              I'd rate the revenant a country mile ahead, and room is pretty special too. Enjoyed spotlight, but wouldn't in any way see it as anything other than a good flick with a story well told.
                              Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              tempted to report this post for the lols

I just remember how bad at cards he actually was when on same table, while giving it the big one to the pro's on here
                              You're incorrect there: he was a very capable poker player

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                Lending gamblers money. Sounds like a bullet-proof plan right there.
                                There's always a few bad eggs that spoil it for everyone else. It's not lending to gamblers (i'm just going to presume you're tarring every poker player as a gambler here) that's the problem, it's lending to people that have a gambling problem, or a history of not paying it back.

At the time, DD was fairly reputable and maybe only a few others IRL knew he had a problem. I've lent, and got a loan of money over the years and never had any issues at all. I'd feel weird asking my non poker playing mate for a lend of €20, but i got a lend of €300 from a poker playing mate a few years ago, and he got it back in 2 days.

The same goes with all the competitions on here. I've ran close to 100s of poker, darts, snooker, football, lotto etc where entries had not been paid on time but they've came through. Over the years, I've also had 1000s sitting in accounts of mine that didn't belong to me through these comps. You see MTT players constantly borrowing money from people for extra bullets, and there's barely an eyebrow raised. Joseph Cheong was going around asking people for €100k to re-enter a highroller tournament, and managed to get it. Serious amount of trusts is needed and there's been stings (DD, Hornswaggle, Chino Rheem) and there will be more. Easy way to not get stung is not to lend, but not every poker player is a gambler and completely untrustworthy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

TDO, he seemed to be genuinely in the process of paying back 2 years ago, had paid back rigger in this post. Maybe you were just forgotten about, I doubt he kept a log of who he was robbing. Contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                      You're incorrect there: he was a very capable poker player

Must have been GAMBOL taking over by the time I sat with him so

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        There's always a few bad eggs that spoil it for everyone else. It's not lending to gamblers (i'm just going to presume you're tarring every poker player as a gambler here) that's the problem, it's lending to people that have a gambling problem, or a history of not paying it back.

At the time, DD was fairly reputable and maybe only a few others IRL knew he had a problem. I've lent, and got a loan of money over the years and never had any issues at all. I'd feel weird asking my non poker playing mate for a lend of €20, but i got a lend of €300 from a poker playing mate a few years ago, and he got it back in 2 days.

The same goes with all the competitions on here. I've ran close to 100s of poker, darts, snooker, football, lotto etc where entries had not been paid on time but they've came through. Over the years, I've also had 1000s sitting in accounts of mine that didn't belong to me through these comps. You see MTT players constantly borrowing money from people for extra bullets, and there's barely an eyebrow raised. Joseph Cheong was going around asking people for €100k to re-enter a highroller tournament, and managed to get it. Serious amount of trusts is needed and there's been stings (DD, Hornswaggle, Chino Rheem) and there will be more. Easy way to not get stung is not to lend, but not every poker player is a gambler and completely untrustworthy.
                                        Didnt a certain IPBers wife accidentally transfer you like €5k once by accident!

Comment

I'm not a fan of that smartvote thing for various reasons. Deeply flawed.

Comment

Fire Brigades and Ambulances at the Regency again this morning.....round 2 kicking off I presume

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              Didnt a certain IPBers wife accidentally transfer you like €5k once by accident!
                                              Ha, yeah think it was him actually!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                Just over 24 hours left to enter the General Election prediction competition.

€25 entry, mucho loot and, more importantly, kudos, to be won.

Thisaway>>>>>http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=21829
                                                BUMP you pieces of filth.

8 entries to date.

Comment

Lending money is a negative free roll. End of story.

Comment

For loan oft loses both itself and friend

Comment

Originally posted by Jake (The Snake)
                                                      Lol, this is a debate for President of the USA.
                                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rubio is a flawed candidate. If the ultimate result of TRUMP is putting him against Hillary that's just fine from a Democratic perspective.

Republican presidential candidates Marco Rubio and Chris Christie go back and forth at the #GOPDebate Saturday night. Subscribe to WMUR on YouTube now: http:...

Jesus, pretty embarrassing tbh.
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj0jQReCwE

Jesus, pretty embarrassing tbh.

I don't think you could write something so perfect as that entrance if you got the whole early simpsons writing staff together with Fr Ted lads and the Peep show boys

Comment

A mate of mines brother who lives in LA was speaking to coldplays manager and they will be playing yellow as their first song at the Super Bowl. PP are now odds on Boyles are still 2/1
                                                          This is 4/1 on BWIN, but max winnings of €50

Comment

Rugby match ticket?

Anyone fancy a freebie ticket for the match this afternoon? MrsV isn't feeling great so she's passed.

You must be able to meet me at the Aviva by 14.30. The ticket is restricted view in the top tier and I like to be seated early.

It would be nice if it was someone who had never managed to get to a 6ns game. I shout a lot at rugby matches. You have been warned.

Let me know asap.
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              Anyone fancy a freebie ticket for the match this afternoon? MrsV isn't feeling great so she's passed.

You must be able to meet me at the Aviva by 14.30. The ticket is restricted view in the top tier and I like to be seated early.

It would be nice if it was someone who had never managed to get to a 6ns game. I shout a lot at rugby matches. You have been warned.

Let me know asap.
                                                              Sorry guys just to be clear shoot me a pm with your details if you want to go.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                No those were PBP-AAA types. The Nazi scum tried to have a peaceful march and the state moved in to protect their freedom of speech...
                                                                The Pigeda crowd have every right to hand out flyers have a march and canvass for new members.
                                                                I doubt they would have got many signing up.
                                                                The rent a mob anti facism crowd charged assaulted chased them into shops beat them so more.
                                                                Now on antifacist facebook page they are congragulating each other for attacking a few pathetic protestors.

Sinn fein was active at the march and in one video you can hear a few lads chasing a piegda member screaming do him do him.
                                                                I have no doubt someone would have been lynched killed if the police were not there.
                                                                Lynn Boyle the sinn fein mep is against facism but wants a muslim brotherhood supporter released from jail.
                                                                She is really hedging her bets.
                                                                The same brave souls were roaring no cameras as they beat the piegda members.
                                                                The very same crowd who have the smart phones on full time trying to intimidate the guards to give one of them a slap.

The people crying nazis facists were the very same crowd who beat and intimidated protestors into abandoning the protest.
                                                                So called liberty lefties who would beat you if you disagree with them both sets of cunts.

Comment

Arsenal Bournemouth game is like watching a game of chess with 2 people not knowing how to play.

Finger out Arsenal please(for my acca obv).
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Perfect.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                      Perfect.
                                                                      Lol nice

Comment

Think Ireland will lose today.
                                                                        Second row is weak Welsh backrow is excellent.
                                                                        I fear Sexton is a couple of concussions away from retirement everytime he goes in for a tackle i worry for him.
                                                                        Zebo in defence does not fill me with coinfidence or Earls either but at least Earls in preferred position.
                                                                        Small bet on Cj Stander man of the match 14/1 hes been a huge positive in a poor Munster side and will have to put in a huge effort today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                          I fear Sexton is a couple of concussions away from retirement everytime he goes in for a tackle i worry for him.
                                                                          Zebo in defence does not fill me with coinfidence or Earls either but at least Earls in preferred position.
                                                                          Small bet on Cj Stander man of the match 14/1 hes been a huge positive in a poor Munster side and will have to put in a huge effort today.
                                                                          Welsh fans in town last night very confident, reckoning on 12pts plus win.

Bit out of the loop on this but is it only on RTE for us in Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Welsh fans in town last night very confident, reckoning on 12pts plus win.

Bit out of the loop on this but is it only on RTE for us in Ireland?
                                                                            think so not on bbc anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

Let me know asap.
                                                                              Ticket gone cheers

Comment

Meh going with 3-0 to United. Chelski safe from relegation for this year. Their decline accelerates after this . Will people's ever learn . Spurs gonna spurs . Arsenal gonna Arsenal. Top 4 wide open

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Yeah I agree the feeling seems to be that alright. I would think a few people picked up a nice bit of value earlier in the week at 6/4.
                                                                                  Wales at 8s for the Grand Slam maybe?

Comment

Anyone else think this is a very poor layout? Went to the market to see what price the draw was on united -1 and it seems a horrible layout, maybe it's just my sunday morning brain?

nvm me, it's the 5.1... sunday brain. Sites need to put stuff in order though!!
                                                                                    Last edited by mdoug; 07-02-16, 14:20.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This guy was doing all the business at the local market today
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Two awful tackles from Flamini and Giroud. Not even a yellow. Giroud knew exactly what he was doing raking his studs down the back of the ankle. Pure knacker stuff.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I wonder how long Kerry will persist wit the long ball into Tommy Walsh experiment? It ain't pretty or successful.

Comment

Try on tyere if Zeno passed back to sexton

Comment

Fuckity fuck
                                                                                              RTE better at geo blocking than BBc FFS!

can't get anything working here, two poxy desktops at home offline and RTE Player won't load FFS! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Fuckity fuck
                                                                                                RTE better at geo blocking than BBc FFS!

can't get anything working here, two poxy desktops at home offline and RTE Player won't load FFS! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Some effort so far.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Zebo is clueless at FB but just about getting away with it.

Comment

Nice one that is working well, everything else I found was blocked by Indian ISP

Comment

I may have slightly undersold the tickets. Restricted view because I'm effectively in the press box. Lol.

Comment

Much better than I anticipated. O'Donnell and Stander going well, Sexton playing his best in some time. Use of bench will decide this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Zebo is clueless at FB but just about getting away with it.
                                                                                                            The coaches on the sideline are screaming at Zebo at every set play to get into the correct position. Madigan will have to come on at fullback before it costs us the game. An out of form Rob Kearney is a better option. It's not like he's be been stellar in attack.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Much better than I anticipated. O'Donnell and Stander going well, Sexton playing his best in some time. Use of bench will decide this.
                                                                                                              Stander has been excellent. Wales are generally better in the second half though and our scrum is terribad. Nathan White....well his name just requires the addition of an S.

Wales by 6 imo

Comment

Chad, DP, Honda or anyone got a decent link for united Chelsea so can tune in after Rugby?

Comment

Comment

1/2 now
                                                                                                                    but Ive dropped 50 quid on loads of other novelty bets.
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                      Did we not all lose on this a couple of years ago with the colour of someones outfit?

MVP to thank god first at 3/1 looks like a bit of value. (teammates fav at 6/4)
                                                                                                                      Beyonce red dress or US flag displayed by coldplay are my locks
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                        Chad, DP, Honda or anyone got a decent link for united Chelsea so can tune in after Rugby?
                                                                                                                        reddit/r/soccerstreams will have a list of good links.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Heaslip is having a stormer, hasn't carried this much ball for years.

Going to be two wrecked teams after this.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X