Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you will find people who hate Costa have the glasses on. I never let things blind me when it comes to this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
      There ya go 5star m8, contact and deserved red.

Watch "Mertesacker red card challenge vs Chelsea" on Streamable.

Anyway to get streamable vids embedded?
      From that angle it looks a red, from another one it is clear there is no contact.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Latest plan under consideration is 10-12 days spread out between Berlin/Prague/Vienna with train journeys between them. This is more preferable in my mind to sitting on a beach for a week.
        Would defo swap Budapest for Vienna if possible. Bratislava is meh only worth one night - could be skipped.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          From that angle it looks a red, from another one it is clear there is no contact.

Did Mert not get a touch on the ball too
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Shouldn't have dived in like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
              Leicesters league to lose m8's.
              I meant to say after watching Spurs play them 3 times in a week that they are genuinely a good team atm, and that I can't see them not making top 4 anyway. I do think Man City will win it.

Comment

lol, so it looks like no contact from one angle but there is contact in another, therefore it is a dive.

Jesus lads. Only bitter Costa haters and Wenger ues that silly logic.

Stupid tackle, contact, red card. No drama there. He shouldn't roll around like a pansy though.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  Did Mert not get a touch on the ball too
                  No, not even close.

Comment

lol, so it looks like no contact from one angle but there is contact in another, therefore it is a dive.

Jesus lads. Only bitter Costa haters and Wenger ues that silly logic.

Stupid tackle, contact, red card. No drama there. He shouldn't roll around like a pansy though.
                    From one angle you can clearly see there was no contact whatsoever, not that it appears there is no contact. That is a big difference.

Should have been a penalty for the barge on Fabregas though.

Comment

Blatant penalty not given no.24

Comment

Shit result but it's as good a performance from Arsenal that I've seen in a long time in terms of grit and heart. Don't agree with Giroud being the player to come off because I'd have him over Walcott any time. Great to see Alexis back. Really missing bis creative and skill. It's aboit time Arsenal didn't roll over in a game and play with their heads down.

Comment

That's for you Ranieri m8

Comment

chelsea for the title
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Shit result but it's as good a performance from Arsenal that I've seen in a long time in terms of grit and heart.
                              Does this include Ozil and Walcott who were playing their personal game of hide and seek?

Did Arsenal have a shot on target? Chelsea stopped trying to score after the 1st goal.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Does this include Ozil and Walcott who were playing their personal game of hide and seek?

Did Arsenal have a shot on target? Chelsea stopped trying to score after the 1st goal.
                                We'll everyone knows I don't rate Walcott and wouldn't have him in the side. Not one of Ozils best games either. They just could break down a Chelsea side with an extra man. I like the determination and the effort and they played with a good tempo. Plenty of positives in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  so it's kicking off in Calais
                                  SPOILER

I am looking forward to a week of articles on how this is all my fault in the Irish Times

Comment

A question for the anti-immigrant people. When you get flack from others do you think it's because everyone else is too stupid to see what you see, or do you think everyone secretly agrees with you but is afraid to say it because it's not politically correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      We'll everyone knows I don't rate Walcott and wouldn't have him in the side. Not one of Ozils best games either. They just could break down a Chelsea side with an extra man. I like the determination and the effort and they played with a good tempo. Plenty of positives in that game.
                                      tbf Matic and Mikel were as good as they have been in a year.

Taking off Giroud was lol especially when he is in form. Walcott was just always caught offside. Wenger does need to go, that side is a striker and ambitious manager away from walking this season. Another season will probably pass Arsenal by now.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        Dropped the iphone for the umpteenth time today but half the screen is now lines, took it apart and cleaned the 4 cables under the plate in the back but no joy. Anyone have any other tips?

Sure you've gotten great use out of it anyhow

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                        https://youtu.be/0hR2k3hb5S0

That channel is just amazing.
                                        Fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWb_60lhw0[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Comment

A question for the anti-immigrant people. When you get flack from others do you think it's because everyone else is too stupid to see what you see, or do you think everyone secretly agrees with you but is afraid to say it because it's not politically correct?
                                          would answer but afraid.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Not even sure how to take coke
                                                Heat it up on a spoon then inject it

Comment

Mbleh
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 24-01-16, 23:37.

Comment

Clermont needed 3 points to qualify. Option for penalty in front of posts, Morgan Parra taps and fails.

Lol.

Whole system is a bit wild really.

Comment

Haircuts would never be as cheap if it wasnt for the immigrant people. Got mine for €5 on Parnell St last week and he even put the mirror up to the back of my head to show his handiwork. Most Irish barbers think its a bow down to produce the mirror. Theres always something uplifting when they put up the mirror, as if risking to be judged after the fact as if you can still do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        Haircuts would never be as cheap if it wasnt for the immigrant people. Got mine for €5 on Parnell St last week and he even put the mirror up to the back of my head to show his handiwork. Most Irish barbers think its a bow down to produce the mirror. Theres always something uplifting when they put up the mirror, as if risking to be judged after the fact as if you can still do something about it.
                                                        Has anyone ever not said ''ah yeah that's grand'' after the mirror goes up?

Comment

So I have a bag of cocaine. The guys didn't have weed.
                                                          Hey Dude,
                                                          Can you ask your Mum to respond to her FB friend requests? Cheers

Comment

Not even sure how to take coke
                                                            You don't "take" coke, you "do" coke. This isn't a drug for bottoms.

Comment

You don't "take" coke, you "do" coke. This isn't a drug for bottoms.
                                                              A straw and some game prostitutes disagree.

Comment

Has anyone ever not said ''ah yeah that's grand'' after the mirror goes up?
                                                                No, not male anyway. The closest i heard was in a unisex shop on Talbot st where a traveller girl was saying loudly to her friends after she got up and inspected herself in various mirrors that there was no way she was getting a tip after that.

Comment

A straw and some game prostitutes disagree.
                                                                  I haven't lived.

Comment

You know what really grinds my gears? Those stinking Syrian refugees fleeing into Lebanon and Iraq. And fecking Irish people emigrating to Australia. Makes me sick.

Comment

You know what really grinds my gears? Those stinking Syrian refugees fleeing into Lebanon and Iraq. And fecking Irish people emigrating to Australia. Makes me sick.
                                                                      I agree any males between 18-50 should be shot for cowardice desertion and should stay behind and fight for there country.

Comment

Just about to start day two of the LA Poker Classic. 118 left from 2,350 entries. $65k FTW and $700 locked up.

One time please, oh pretty please!
                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

took me a good 4 minutes to find a workable hd stream for a US feed for the NFL.
                                                                          I just cannot watch it on sky.
                                                                          CBS being sneaky geolocking their own broadcast
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

took me a good 4 minutes to find a workable hd stream for a US feed for the NFL.
                                                                            I just cannot watch it on sky.
                                                                            CBS being sneaky geolocking their own broadcast
                                                                            I would much rather watch on Sky. Less ads and more Kevin Cadle
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

3 in 1.
                                                                              Got a 4 in 1 recently, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                I would much rather watch on Sky. Less ads and more Kevin Cadle
                                                                                live here
                                                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Watching this OJ Simpson documentary thing, recommend it. Not sure what way it is going to go next.

SPOILER
                                                                                  I wonder what kato kaelin is upto these days?
                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 24-01-16, 21:31.

Comment

live here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnc_EiWdjOM
                                                                                    I got a link on this Liux.tv
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Twink robberies update

Comment

Royal Rumble party

21 wings from dominoes to add to the pile

Comment

It's a poor offering from previous times if I remember
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Anyone see that 360° video of Manhattan on fb?

Awesome, you can pan around anywhere you want while the vid is playing. Never seen anything like that before.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Awesome, you can pan around anywhere you want while the vid is playing. Never seen anything like that before.
                                                                                              Don't tease. Link?

Comment

unreal , what I wouldnt give to be there right now !
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                  Don't tease. Link?
                                                                                                  I'm trying to find a link to it, can't seem to. I've just shared it on fb if someone knows how to link to that.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    You talking about the snow?

Comment

I'm trying to find a link to it, can't seem to. I've just shared it on fb if someone knows how to link to that.
                                                                                                      Click on the post and link it like normal.

Comment

There's also a really cool one of North Korea. ABC News is releasing a load of them.

Googling it brought me to google cardboard, basically turning your phone into a VR headset. Can't wait to try that out.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          It's a poor offering from previous times if I remember
                                                                                                          Married life homes

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            Click on the post and link it like normal.

Comment

You'll need to open it with your phone btw as it uses the phones gyroscope to pan.

Comment

Is it different from this one?:
                                                                                                                In 2011 we returned to New York to once again photograph Manhattan: this time making it much better technically and artistically. Enjoy the large photographic grand tour of Manhattan now.

Comment

Lvg gone by tomorrow? Surely ? If not

Comment

It's different in that it's a video and rather than using your finger to pan around you just tilt your phone. It's as if you are making the video yourself.

That is pretty cool too btw.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      Off to Baltimore for a wedding on Tuesday, will let you know if the snow laid fun when I'm there. From what my mate says the storm wasn't much fun!

Broncos gonna get smashed in superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                        Off to Baltimore for a wedding on Tuesday, will let you know if the snow laid fun when I'm there. From what my mate says the storm wasn't much fun!

Broncos gonna get smashed in superbowl
                                                                                                                        They won't be playing in it
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

This is another one, needs to be viewed on a phone...

Go inside the world of Michael Maher, cattle farmer, and one of Australia's top saddle bronc riders, as he prepares to contest the national rodeo championshi...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X