This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Dice is giving away free money on Facebook for anyone that wants to drop him a message there
    I think you'll find we are favourites so you aren't exactly snaffling up the best price

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
      What a niggly shit game. Poor refereeing coupled with ill discipline have lead to this crap.

Two good games today, a strong showing from Ireland and neither Italy or France will give us sleepless nights. Not a bad day.
      France only give sleepless nights the night before you play them, because you've no idea which team is going to turn up. I'm not worried either

Comment

Mind = Blown

Support Vsauce, your brain, Alzheimer's research, and other YouTube educators by joining THE CURIOSITY BOX: a seasonal delivery of viral science toys made by...
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Theres always one fan...

Lol wimminz m8.

At least she has the "call the players by their first names" down to a T.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Updating a tv app with shows watched and planned to be watched, so I can keep track of them.

Two big beasts on a list of potential worthies that I'm not sure if they should be entered: Southland, and Line of Duty. Are they both worthy contenders? Or maybe just one of them? (for someone who would struggle to watch a max of three hours of tv/video a week)
                  Southland is excellent, no idea what the other one is

Comment

Sigh... Have to be up at 6am my time to watch the all ireland. Tough life

Let put those poxy jackeen cunces back in the boxes where they belong .

UP THE KINGDOM!!!
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

By the way, where is the fecking night crew?
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Clever, I like what you did there.

What did you have for tea?

Comment

mince and rice, wbu?
                            ate 6 bowls of coco pops today

Comment

Cheeky fiver on Japan to win the RWC at 500/1, some value.

What odds were they to beat Africa earlier?

Comment

mince and rice, wbu?
                                ate 6 bowls of coco pops today
                                That a lot of pops.

Went for chef's favorite burger. Was delicious. It had bacon, eggs and cheese toppings. Felt very homer'ish. Burger without egg is the same as pizza without pepperoni I.e. doesn't make sense.

Dunno what the odds were on Japan earlier. I imagine it was something between 5-1 to 10-1, but could be totally wrong.

Comment

South Africa were 1/500 apparently so I'd say it was longer.

Eggs have no place near a burger. gnite m8

Comment

South Africa were 1/500 apparently so I'd say it was longer.

Eggs have no place near a burger. gnite m8
                                    Just googled it... Apparently they were 80-1 to win today

Have you ever tried having a egg in a burger? The yolk is like a substitute for ketchup.

Gnite m8. Watch out for the bed bugs... I hear they have a nasty bite.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                      Sigh... Have to be up at 6am my time to watch the all ireland. Tough life

Let put those poxy jackeen cunces back in the boxes where they belong .

UP THE KINGDOM!!!
                                      Fuck you. It's 6am here now.

Barry John to come on and win it for us Kev Mac style.

Fucking Cmon lads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                        So this proves inheritance tax is pissing against the wind!

Comment

Seen The Walking Dead was restarting on "boxsets" from season 1. So decided to give it a go. Midway through S3 already (Rick/Lori's baby just born)
                                          I never watched it originally, as I thought the GF wouldnt like the gore. But she's more hooked than me.

I've skipped over a lit of TWD spoilers over the years

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                            Just googled it... Apparently they were 80-1 to win today

Have you ever tried having a egg in a burger? The yolk is like a substitute for ketchup.

Gnite m8. Watch out for the bed bugs... I hear they have a nasty bite.
                                            They were still 40/1 @ 19 all.

Comment

Dublin. Thats all folks!

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                Dublin. Thats all folks!
                                                Unlucky m8. Always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Unlucky m8. Always next year.
                                                  I'm not from Tipp, Enjoy Tom , Sam is staying in the Capital city this year. Be around Jones road from about 12. Give me a bell ifyou want to pay up that €1 in advance .

Poncho and brolly by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                    I'm not from Tipp, Enjoy Tom , Sam is staying in the Capital city this year. Be around Jones road from about 12. Give me a bell ifyou want to pay up that €1 in advance .

Poncho and brolly by the looks of it.
                                                    Best of luck anyway. I hope it's the cracker it should be.

Comment

It's all kicking off in the Solheim Cup. Just switched over to see tantrums and tears over a disputed conceded putt. Makes for better viewing than having to watch them actually playing golf anyhow.

Comment

Heart says Kerry head says Dublin. Too much power imo.

Comment

Oh you reminded me on something. A few months ago you recommended a book along the Theroux framework - Jupiter's Travels by Ted Simon*. That still a good read with a few months passed to think upon it objectively? Have tried to read a few travel books over this year and had to give them up due to stupidity.
                                                          I enjoyed it but not as acute powers of observation as Theroux. Get the old one (Jupiter's Travels) and not the one he did as an embittered old man.

I gather the Japs put white racism to shame. Literally to the point where Japanese people won't work for non-Japanese firms that set up in Japan.

The prime minister consistently turning up to a shrine each year to celebrate raping and murdering a few hundred thousand chinese and koreans, being a pertinent example.
                                                          try a 'few tens of millions'
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Have we any interest in a General Election betting thread? I will lash one up if wanted.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Easy like a Sunday morning. #Kerry4Sam

SPOILER

Comment

Cmon the Eagles!!
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

the USA having a proper go here. Not a bad 1st half

Comment

"Back the Brits"???

Jasas, the "Brits" make it very hard too support them in any sporting event outside cricket

Turn on the tennis to watch Murray win but...

*I reckon everyone behaves like that , it's just they are so bad at it it comes off really weird!?
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 20-09-15, 12:17.

Comment

Kerry gonna murder Tipp by the looks of it so far. Should there not be a lot more Kerry fans in Croker now?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

*I reckon everyone behaves like that , it's just they are so bad at it it comes off really weird!?
                                                                            Not watching it, but doubt its any worse than the rabid atmosphere you'd get for a Davis Cup tie in Spain or Serbia.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                Not watching it, but doubt its any worse than the rabid atmosphere you'd get for a Davis Cup tie in Spain or Serbia.
                                                                                It's the tweest version of rabid I ever saw, think it's the twee mixed with the tub thumping that makes it uncomfortable

Comment

warren gatland is the nut cunce.

Comment

Uruguay giving up 11kg per man

Comment

Looks like some right heavy rain set to arrive just in time for the match.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Uruguay giving up 11kg per man
                                                                                        This is going to be a massacre.

Comment

Time to park the bus Uruguay

Comment

Or not!

Comment

Of Wales based on the first 10 mins. They're asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Looks like some right heavy rain set to arrive just in time for the match.
                                                                                                Will suit Kerry.

Cup number one of two rescued.

Comment

Warburton has to be the most overrated player in world rugby (Robshaw not far behind).

Comment

Filled in a GAA coupon in Ladbrokes where the price I wanted was 5/1 (on the coupon), handed over my stake, took the receipt and then noticed a few minutes later that it had gone through at 4/1. Is this a new thing, I always thought the coupon price would be what the system would use? Surely at least they should draw attention to the fact that you're going to be given a lesser price.

When I went up to the counter she said the price had changed which is fair enough, but when I looked for my money back she seemed a bit stunned at the concept but eventally did void it.
                                                                                                    Is this the way all shops operate coupons now or just a Ladbrokes thing?

Comment

Adidas cap on Éamonn Fitzmaurice. Says it all about GAA really, haha.

Comment

COME ON THE KINGDOM!!!!

Comment

CLOLuxton

Comment

bit of peil

I can't stand that cooper cunce

Comment

Great save

Comment

Kerry all over the place so far.

Comment

Entertaining start. Very sloppy though.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                    Entertaining start. Very sloppy though.
                                                                                                                    Mainly just sloppy now

Comment

How does that scumbag get away with a yellow there?

Ugh the sight of the horrible cunt puts me on tilt

Comment

Lol

Comment

Ugh the sight of the horrible cunt puts me on tilt
                                                                                                                          Why is he so hated?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X