X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
    California?
    I've lived in New York on and off over the years and they would drink us under the table.
    Yeah California.
    They don't seem to have that restriction on the east coast.
    If anything, they want to show how much more they can drink.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

he's in

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

New screeners available -

Concussion/Bridge of Spies/The Danish Girl/Spotlight
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Didn't know that Senators had constituencies...

Also, Paul Williams absolutely burying Sinn Fein here
          http://www.independent.ie/opinion/co...-34306953.html
          There is good reason for the retention of the non-jury court; to prevent the terrorists and criminals undermining the rule of law by intimidating witnesses and jurors.
          After all, this was the same Slab Murphy who, in the words of witnesses at a failed libel action taken by him in the 1990s, literally had the power of deciding who lived and who died as he reigned over his kingdom in Bandit Country.
          That is a dangerous precedent to set
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            New screeners available -

Concussion/Bridge of Spies/The Danish Girl/Spotlight
            havent heard of danish girl

edit....
            eh yeah, no rush on that one
            Last edited by DeadParrot; 23-12-15, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              he's in

Sticky Bandits FTW

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Christmas Shopping done a day early this year. Town was quiet this morning. Good luck to anyone venturing in now. Watching Home Alone 2. Joe Pesci's best performance since My Cousin Vinny.
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

hmm, things seem to have taken a dark turn

Comment

One of these yokes won me great plaudits - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tippitoes-DB...s=door+bouncer

Bit of a 'for them and for you' gift as a good way of being able to placate / subdue / incapacitate the child and give them a second to make tea or whatever.
                      are there adult versions of these?

Comment

Making a Murderer.

I was puzzled how they would make a 10 parter out of this, well, 4 episodes in and it is some of the most compelling viewing i have seen in a while.

Another great shout by Eamo.

SPOILER
                        I am sure i am being manipulated as a viewer by selective clips etc, i stil dont know either way.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

are there adult versions of these?

Comment

home alone 2 is on, will provide updates
                            Thought Kevin was gonna get lit up there for a minute, close one.
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              Sticky Bandits FTW
                              If you've not seen this give it a shot - "Macaulay Culkin Is Reliving His 'Home Alone' Nightmares As A Traumatized Uber Driver"

The :DRYVRS episode that started it all! Created and written by actor/director/musician Jack Dishel, the series stars Jack as a car service passenger who can...

Comment

Ed fucking Sheeran, as gaeilge, is there anything he can't do.

Comment

Ed fucking Sheeran, as gaeilge, is there anything he can't do.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-34309555.html
                                  Possess a soul.

Comment

43 year old Jaromir Jagr loses 4 teeth after a stick in the face, plays on and records an assist. Can't embed coz am retard.
                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 23-12-15, 19:32. Reason: take the numbers at the end of a tweet to embed

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      Thought Kevin was gonna get lit up there for a minute, close one.
                                      The two brazzers soliciting 9 year old kev for the ride never really sat well with me.

Comment

What is going on at Sinn Fein?

This isn't a real headline is it? Can someone check the printed version for me?

Some sort of weird suicide run???
                                        Hardly front page news. I don't support shinners but mud slinging is in full effect, not helped by shinners themselves. Clear which side the Indo are on.

Front page news? "Loads of FG TDs think Michael Lowry is a sound bloke"
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            Sticky Bandits FTW
                                            I was very drunk when I met doug so this is doug to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                              Hardly front page news. I don't support shinners but mud slinging is in full effect, not helped by shinners themselves. Clear which side the Indo are on.

Front page news? "Loads of FG TDs think Michael Lowry is a sound bloke"
                                              The Indo is over the top. But this has provided a fascinating glimpse into the mindset at the very top of the SF\IRA movement.

Moderate southern Shinners must be headbutting the walls in frustration.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Baby sleeping in her cot. Mrs wrapping the last few pressies. Lamb shanks slow roasting. Feet up in my Homeys and 3 weeks of eating, sleeping and training to look forward too. Sheer bliss.
                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

43 year old Jaromir Jagr loses 4 teeth after a stick in the face, plays on and records an assist. Can't embed coz am retard.
                                                  You just take the numbers at the end of the tweet to embed in between the Tweet code "679524838415941633"

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                  Baby sleeping in her cot. Mrs wrapping the last few pressies. Lamb shanks slow roasting. Feet up in my Homeys and 3 weeks of eating, sleeping and training to look forward too. Sheer bliss.
                                                  How did the game in the SE go last week, many faces turn up?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    You just take the numbers at the end of the tweet to embed in between the Tweet code "679524838415941633"

How did the game in the SE go last week, many faces turn up?
                                                    I enjoyed it. Not many showed up but it was good to catch up. I bubbled in the end as I ran AK into AA and JJ. AKx flop. Live poker is rigged obv.

I think a good cash home game in the New Year might be a plan but getting the necessary time and permissions might be tricky. Still a man can dream.

Fucking lamb shanks smell awesome. Have sweet potato gratin and steamed root veggies to accompany it. My mouth is watering here. GAB is enjoying Shanahans with Jack L to follow this evening and I'm not sure I'd swap him right now.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      The Indo is over the top. But this has provided a fascinating glimpse into the mindset at the very top of the SF\IRA movement.

Moderate southern Shinners must be headbutting the walls in frustration.
                                                      This.

Especially that Mary Lou is the one quoted. That's what's the insane part. You expect the army council stuff from those involved, didn't think we'd have heard anything from ML.

They could have not said a word! 'it's before the courts, it wouldn't be appropriate' etc.

Suicidal stuff

Comment

What is the provenance of the slab nickname? Sounds a bit menacing, nothing to do with a fondness for slabs of Heineken anyway

Comment

Leaving for airport in 5 hrs for flight to Ireland. Family has no idea I am going home for the holidays, will be gatecrashing the xmas dinner. Hope there will be food and bed

Should be good. Happy holidays BBV!
                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                            Leaving for airport in 5 hrs for flight to Ireland. Family has no idea I am going home for the holidays, will be gatecrashing the xmas dinner. Hope there will be food and bed

Should be good. Happy holidays BBV!
                                                            Don't forget to post the vidto Facebook for a gazillion likes.

Welcome home.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                              Don't forget to post the vidto Facebook for a gazillion likes.

Welcome home.
                                                              At airport. Have checked in the obligatory 'coming home for Christmas' message.

Got 2 likes so far. How you doing pokerhand?

Emmet 2 : ? pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                What is the provenance of the slab nickname? Sounds a bit menacing, nothing to do with a fondness for slabs of Heineken anyway
                                                                Slabbering is South Armagh slang for talking a lot

which is kinda ironic given the IRA's propensity for executing slabberers
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Rigger likes this

Comment

Perfect time for xmas shopping, shops actually quiet. 23rd is probably the nut day, on the 24th it's mostly cunce who had their shopping done by May and want to walk painfully slowly around enjoying 'the atmosphere'.

I am the Conor McGregor of Xmas shopping. I am calm, focused, my mind and body feel blissfully zen in spite of it being the last minute, because I am comfortable in the uncomfortable.

It's all about timing. I find the dead space and exploit it. They never see me coming. BANG, in and out. I am a ghost.
                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-12-15, 21:36.

Comment

How did Home Alone do? Any t?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                        How did Home Alone do? Any t?
                                                                        Christy Brown's Ma saved him.
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Tuned up a little Ukulele that Santa is bringing my little one.

She'll probably whack it off the wall but I don't care, want her to be able to say she got her first 'guitar' when she was one year old.

Really wish I was exposed to it at that age, could've gotten the 10k hours in before I was fifteen.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              Tuned up a little Ukulele that Santa is bringing my little one.

She'll probably whack it off the wall but I don't care, want her to be able to say she got her first 'guitar' when she was one year old.

Really wish I was exposed to it at that age, could've gotten the 10k hours in before I was fifteen.
                                                                              Hope you got the future guitar wanker baby grow to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                Hope you got the future guitar wanker baby grow to go with it.
                                                                                She'll be a musician.

Musicians don't wreck parties.

Comment

Got a freebie voucher for the Fast track service in the airport on the way out. There was 1 guy in front of us and he was a pilot.Sure was better than the normal queue which was bedlam. It normally costs 6.95 and includes a copy of the Irish Times . Will definitely use it again and would recommend it to anyone travelling outta Dublin.

Comment

I rather not say
                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

You have to get the parents.involved, get your mam saying "ah feck it, Jaysus" on video as you walk in the door, tag the post with #irismammy and you'll have a bidding war between Joe.ie and the journal.ie in no time.you're welcome.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Was thinking more along the lines of 'just got back to Eire, I'd absolutely murder a slab' but I don't think enough people would yet it.

Gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator. Might do an ice bucket challenge in a Christmas hat.

Comment

...

Comment

It's good to have someone with some airport knowledge around these parts.

Comment

It's good to have someone with some airport knowledge around these parts.
                                                                                                  I remember Eamo giving advice about busses.

Comment

Fugitive is on 3e. I saw it in the cinema with my dad when i was 12, thought it was class.
                                                                                                    Though, even then I was of the strong belief that the ending/last 20-30 minutes were disapointingly shit.

Comment

This place needs some spicing up, who's up for a discussion about rent?

Comment

Just spotted Kony at the airport.

He's not looking well.

Comment

Buying 1 year olds musical instruments is just wankerism beyond Susuki. Invest in a house piano, that the whole family can learn and enjoy. GFYL
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            Buying 1 year olds musical instruments is just wankerism beyond Susuki. Invest in a house piano, that the whole family can learn and enjoy. GFYL
                                                                                                            Already have one.

GFYC

Comment

The rents are bad. But not as bad as abortions.

Comment

The rents are bad. But not as bad as abortions.
                                                                                                                Abortions are bad. But not as bad as X-Factor. Discuss.

Comment

That's offensive. I'm offended.

X factor is class.

Comment

'Wankerism beyond Susuki'

I like it.

Comment

That's offensive. I'm offended.

X factor is class.
                                                                                                                      X factor is not class.

You are.

Comment

Comment

Mince Pies are class.

Steak and kidney pies are not class.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X