Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    Nfl
    Completely forgot. Ty m8. Loading her up as I type

Comment

Pussies.

Keep going.

Comment

Does Manning still do the "Omaha, set" call for the snap? And what was the story with that?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Does Manning still do the "Omaha, set" call for the snap? And what was the story with that?
          No idea for either I'm afraid.
          airport, lol

Comment

Cunce. Had sanders backed for first td. Did Kelce too.
            airport, lol

Comment

Just gonna leve this here for horatio and kayroo.

Attached Files

Comment

No idea for either I'm afraid.
                Well he's not doing the Omaha bit anymore. That was a sick throw, thought he had it. Some play by the defender.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                  From reading the threads recently, it seems the word "m8" is being used lately over the last few months as a passive agressive insult. Kinda interesting seeing language evolving in front of us.

#randomthoughtoftheday
                  I am a trailblazer m8.

Tbh, 'mate' always sounded a bit aggresive in the mouths of those across the water. Those from down under can pull it off in a friendly manner.

m8 began as friendly but now can be either depending on the usage.

I hope this clears things up for you. K m8? k.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Well he's not doing the Omaha bit anymore. That was a sick throw, thought he had it. Some play by the defender.
                    Maybe he should start doing it again because he's not himself anyway. He's lost it
                    airport, lol

Comment

Maybe he should start doing it again because he's not himself anyway. He's lost it
                      Here's why. Means nothing really. Just a call. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...-super-bowl-48

Comment

I'd imagine it was just some codeword for a play he was switching it to. Or a decoy code. Everyone probably figured it out so he stopped. He's always shouting at line of scrimmage.

Edit: or ya what the link says
                        airport, lol

Comment

I've 3 players in my main fantasy league in this. Some scores please
                          airport, lol

Comment

Delete that dobby, we are underdogs and don't want to feckin jink it, especially with the power of the BBV. Save it for when it becomes applicable.
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Delete that dobby, we are underdogs and don't want to feckin jink it, especially with the power of the BBV. Save it for when it becomes applicable.
                              Who's pissed in your corn flakes m8? Bantz and lolz m8. Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                What part of Limerick you from Kid ?
                                A wee little town called Dromcollogher where there is only one street.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  A lovely little spot.

This isn't gonna end well http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057495504

Comment

What?

Comment

Times must be tough for Chris Moneymaker. Trying to spin it up on the $1 Spin & Gos

Comment

That was fairly shocking. Will they even get a TD tonight?

Comment

He was a complete degenerate though wasn't he?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

That was fairly shocking. Will they even get a TD tonight?
                                            Bring back Tebow in my opinion
                                            airport, lol

Comment

I've 3 players in my main fantasy league in this. Some scores please
                                              A guy in my 12 man league has somehow been able to trade for Julio Jones and Megatron to add to Le'Veon Bell, Arian Foster, and Kelce. League could be over already.

Comment

Bring back Tebow in my opinion
                                                Lol, wp

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                  A guy in my 12 man league has somehow been able to trade for Julio Jones and Megatron to add to Le'Veon Bell, Arian Foster, and Kelce. League could be over already.
                                                  Your league must be full of idiots! Arian foster coukd come back and be injured straight away again though!
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Your league must be full of idiots! Arian foster coukd come back and be injured straight away again though!
                                                    Oh it is, last week one lad accepted CJ Anderson and John Brown for Julio Jones, a few days later and see Megatron is off for Doug Martin, Cooks and Eifert.
                                                    He could and will probably always be a 'doubt' every week but when he's on the field he's a top 5-7 RB.

Dez getting injured has set me back.

Comment

This cunt is actually ignoring my players.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                        Oh it is, last week one lad accepted CJ Anderson and John Brown for Julio Jones, a few days later and see Megatron is off for Doug Martin, Cooks and Eifert.
                                                        He could and will probably always be a 'doubt' every week but when he's on the field he's a top 5-7 RB.

Dez getting injured has set me back.
                                                        That some trade for Anderson! John Brown is gonna get better imo. I traded for him myself. He's not too happy with this game I'd imagine. I think broncos are binging Anderson slowly back after am injury though. He should be getting more in later games
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Yeah Brown is good, is no.1 now in Arizona so will consistently get targets.

You could be right, although he hasn't looked good when he has got the ball in the two games so far. He should also get better when fully fit.

Comment

*smileyface*

Comment

Have binge watches Narcos this week, what a fucking show!! Classss.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have binge watches Narcos this week, what a fucking show!! Classss.
                                                                Cómo es tu español ahora? m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  *smileyface*
                                                                  Thinking of picking Chelski in the LMS. But I heard Arsenal rested a load of players midweek. Are you expecting a win?

Comment

Glad I stayed up to watch this now. Could Manning pull it out of the bag?

Comment

BOOM. Had two sighters and gets there.

Comment

You'd have to hope he does
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Big lol. Absolutely love NFL. Great sport for drama.

Comment

Chiefs to go back up and get a TD would be class
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Chiefs to go back up and get a TD would be class
                                                                              Needed to put up a hail Mary. Were never gonna get to run it up.

Comment

Get a tiny gaff before its cool.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                  Enright was always going to mark Brogan
                                                                                  I was worried when I heard that as well He got destroyed by Cillian O'Connor in Limerick and he is less mobile than Brogan. MUTBS hopefully.

Ironic that you come from the most misspelled town in Ireland and you got to appear on Countdown*

*probably not even slightly ironic

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                      I'm not on about the current situation in Ireland

I'm on about using that line to shout your opposition down

Way too often it is used to shout down people who have the absolute right to ask questions that the powers that be find uncomfortable
                                                                                      Example?

Definitely absolutely disagree with you in any case.
                                                                                      Sometimes the obvious (and potentially only) path isn't great news in every department. Whinging about that is almost certainly a waste of air. Suffering the whinging is also a waste of time.
                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 18-09-15, 08:32.

Comment

This is the important bit there

Councillors also agreed to include proposals which would increase the maximum height of “low-rise” apartment blocks permitted in the city by 50 per cent.
                                                                                        Low-rise, which covers most of the city centre, was set at six storeys for apartments. Residential ceiling heights meant that apartment blocks would not reach more than 19m, but office blocks, with higher ceilings could reach 28m. The new plan would set the maximum height for low rise apartments at 28m.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                          Hmm. Neighbours in nice part of town prefer to trust the dubious residents of Ballymun with the wellbeing of their livestock than RDIII.
                                                                                          Their cats' mortal enemy is our dog. It would be disloyal to feed them.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Traffic chaos with the Port Tunnel closed. You don't notice the lack of trucks on the road until they're back.

Comment

Question for the board...

How do you find out the age of a house... an old house... possibly a very old house?

It is an extended cottage but for home insurance the insurance companies all want to know the age of the original cottage... We don't know how old it is but looking back at maps from the mid 1800s there appears to be a building there... maybe that's the existing cottage and maybe it's not...

We need home insurance to draw down a mortgage to buy the house...

Most of the insurers won't insure a house older than 100 years anyway but those that will still want to know the age...

Comment

Had a pretty vivid dream of kerry losing to Dublin in the AI final.don't think I've ever dreamt about Gaa, just letting people know so they can factor it in to their gambling calculations
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 18-09-15, 08:20.

Comment

This is pretty damn good

PENITH is here!!! Listen: https://LilDicky.lnk.to/PenithIDLatest video off of Lil Dicky's debut album "Professional Rapper." Download the album here: http://...

PENITH is here!!! Listen: https://LilDicky.lnk.to/PenithIDLatest video off of Lil Dicky's debut album "Professional Rapper." Download the album here: http://...

Ffs how do you embed YouTube?christ
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 18-09-15, 08:20.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I don't know the answer, but is there not a point at which the cottage is so substantively changed / refurbished / improved that it is counted as not being the cottage that originally was built on the land?

(e.g. those Georgian houses that litter the city centre, which are obviously over 100 years old, but presumably have no problem being insured as the interiors have been gutted and rebuilt etc, despite the house itself being the original structure)
                                                                                                      Stumbled across exactly that... apparently it can be tricky... the Georgian Society have an information page on their website about the difficulties of getting insurance... it doesn't answer my question for me though...

I tried the whole... substantively changed argument on the phone... the original cottage is less than 1/3 of the building at this point, new electrics, new plumbing, new roof, etc. but the answer I got was "we work from the oldest brick in the building".

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post

How do you find out the age of a house... an old house... possibly a very old house?

It is an extended cottage but for home insurance the insurance companies all want to know the age of the original cottage... We don't know how old it is but looking back at maps from the mid 1800s there appears to be a building there... maybe that's the existing cottage and maybe it's not...

Most of the insurers won't insure a house older than 100 years anyway but those that will still want to know the age...
                                                                                                        Land Registry/registry of deeds
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

It's some buzz for us to have a Strand Road man leading Kerry out for an All Ireland final.

The last time that happened was in 1955 when Barry John's grandfather the great John Dowling captained us to a win over Dublin.

I scored a screamer to win a game of five a side yesterday which I reckon is a good omen for the Keanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                            For the age of the building? I've been through the land registry folios but they just refer to the transfers of the entire property really no mention of the building.

Planning to check with our solicitor today anyway too.

Thanks!

Comment

Maps, legal documents, sub division plans, OS documents, photographs, newspapers.

The build its self could give some clue. The style of certain elements, construction materials, potentially even a date on a stone itself.

Possibably best to seek local professional advice when there's a mortgage involved

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                Maps, legal documents, sub division plans, OS documents, photographs, newspapers.

The build its self could give some clue. The style of certain elements, construction materials, potentially even a date on a stone itself.

Possibably best to seek local professional advice when there's a mortgage involved
                                                                                                                Dare I ask, what kind of local professional?

Comment

Stumbled across exactly that... apparently it can be tricky... the Georgian Society have an information page on their website about the difficulties of getting insurance... it doesn't answer my question for me though...

I tried the whole... substantively changed argument on the phone... the original cottage is less than 1/3 of the building at this point, new electrics, new plumbing, new roof, etc. but the answer I got was "we work from the oldest brick in the building".
                                                                                                                  I had a place in the 80's that was a very similar set up to this and there being some issues around building insurance but TBH I can't remember if it was just insurance or how we got around it.
                                                                                                                  I think it might have been something to do with the deeds for the new part replacing the old ones or quite possibly there were never any deeds for the old part.
                                                                                                                  Maybe they were a bit more easygoing then but I do remember that oldest brick in the building phrase coming into play at some stage.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    It's some buzz for us to have a Strand Road man leading Kerry out for an All Ireland final.

The last time that happened was in 1955 when Barry John's grandfather the great John Dowling captained us to a win over Dublin.

I scored a screamer to win a game of five a side yesterday which I reckon is a good omen for the Keanes.
                                                                                                                    Hopefully we might have 3 on the pitch at the end !!

Did you ever do a write up for the game?

Comment

I don't know the answer, but is there not a point at which the cottage is so substantively changed / refurbished / improved that it is counted as not being the cottage that originally was built on the land?
                                                                                                                      If the structure is the same, it's the same building.
                                                                                                                      Changing flooring, wallpaper, finishes, etc. is largely immaterial.

(e.g. those Georgian houses that litter the city centre, which are obviously over 100 years old, but presumably have no problem being insured as the interiors have been gutted and rebuilt etc, despite the house itself being the original structure)
                                                                                                                      Changing the interiors doesn't mean much tbh. The structure is still as old as it ever was in a lot of cases.
                                                                                                                      Some of the older Georgian houses (Henrietta St) would be approaching 300 years, built in the early 1700s.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                      The vast majority on houses built 100+years ago where just built without a paper trail.
                                                                                                                      But if it changed hands at a point after it was built, you might get an "older than" date.

Comment

I just got paid the 'water conservation grant' straight into my bank account. It really is a ridiculous sop.

Comment

well done to dom on conserving water.

My school bag broke, zipper. RIP, had that bag a good ten years.
                                                                                                                          Skipping school to grieve.

Where is a good place to have a nap in the city? Doubt I'd manage it, can't just close my eyes and sleep like some cunce.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X