X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      So had a very awkward moment today with a potential customer. Was standing minding my own business and a nice well dressed man came up to the stand. Very well spoken and said in a very low voice
      "hi I'd like to enquire about the adult channels please "
      I was a tad uncomfortable to say the least and explained that I was new to the job and he was the first person to ask me that question while trying to be professional throughout
      Then he goes how ya SatNav and gives me a big hug

Horatio the little fucker, got me fucking good. I went bright red. Was morto lol.
      Anyway in the end I upgraded him, forced him actually into taking on sports, movies and a multi room Box. While in the middle of a row with a few traveller girls over a bill. Was good banter and nice to meet him. A gent!
      A bit of a fail on my part really. I had intended to keep the creepy perv act going a lot longer than I managed but as your face gradually turned the same colour as your bright pink " believe in better" tee shirt I couldn't keep a straight face.

Three weeks off the fags so I thought I would reward myself and get the sports / movies upgrade. Little did I know that watching a full 90 mins of united would nearly put me back on them.

I can confirm the famous satnav sales pitch is as good as ever , I hadn't intended on getting the multiroom so I will give you credit for that. It was also nice to meet a few other members of your family that came over and joined the conversation!

Not so happy about the other half looking up how much Botox costs after you gave a great sales pitch for that too! Maybe that's your next career move.

Comment

CHD or anyone got a stream for this mismatch fight in a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
          CHD or anyone got a stream for this mismatch fight in a while?
          Google reddit boxing stream, can't link cause with too much effort on my phone but there's a crystal clear one on there
          airport, lol

Comment

Here you go m8s. Returning the many favours of streams you've provided.Last under card fight in round 9.

EDIT: Use the one CHD linked.
            Last edited by dobby; 28-11-15, 21:26.

Comment

Also top class stream https://streamup.com/HennoGarvieeeeeeeeeiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                Google reddit boxing stream, can't link cause with too much effort on my phone but there's a crystal clear one on there
                Yeah that's a million times better, ty

Comment

This one is quality

edit: U da man Chadley
                  Last edited by NewApproach; 28-11-15, 21:34.

Comment

Lol. Such drama

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      Hartstown, seems to be one of the faster ones though I'm one of the slowcoaches at the back of the field myself. Pinged my first 28xx this morning despite the wind&rain though so happy with some progress. Will probably give Porterstown a checkout sometime soon as its not much further away from me.
                      Where do you run?
                      St Anne's was my local one till they started one up right beside me in Ft Collins Park. Both very fast courses as well.
                      Last edited by Dub13; 29-11-15, 11:07.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Lol Rod Stewart
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Lol at the lads calling this belt the "biggest prize in sport". Nope. Maybe once but not any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              What happened?
                              Mad bastard went shopping with his son, and both wearing tracksuits

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Well Klitschko unanimously wins the entrance music contest.

Comment

Comment

Is there a name for getting distracted from your original plan, by too much easy internet info? Only halfway through Miles Davis Porgy and Bess, and I couldn't resist looking up Bronski Beats version of It ain't necessarily so.

The reason behind uploading this 'video' of my own making, is my wish to share things of beauty with the world. There is already so much ugliness to go aroun...

miles davis ; arranged by gil evans ALBUM: PORGY AND BESS 1958

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      Is there a name for getting distracted from your original plan, by too much easy internet info? Only halfway through Miles Davis Porgy and Bess, and I couldn't resist looking up Bronski Beats version of It ain't necessarily so.

The reason behind uploading this 'video' of my own making, is my wish to share things of beauty with the world. There is already so much ugliness to go aroun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uqtzuGtjuA
                                      Hard to believe this was as early as 1984, wow

Jimmy Sommerville aka Bronski Beat in Smalltown Boy

Comment

Fury a few rounds up but will probably get robbed if it goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          Exactly what I'm expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                            Connacht getting a win in Thomond by 6 points coud have been by 13but for a dubious penalty try decision.
                                            Against a team who had a extra weeks rest a result a few years ago which would have been unheard of especialy in the fortress.
                                            Won playing exciting attacking rugby as well brilliant stuff hoepfully attendances keep rising and Robbie Henshaw stays.
                                            Just back half hour from Limerick, some performance. The improvement in Connacht over Lams reign is hard to comprehend. Academy should take huge credit too 15 academy lads out of the 23 tonight. Shane Dèlahunt at hooker, Dillane in the 2nd row, James Connolly at 7, Sean O'Brien off the bench, all 20/21 - incredible stuff.

Strength in depth is such a huge difference, think there was 15 unavailable for selection tonight - had we gone anywhere with 15 out even a couple of years ago you would looking at giving up fifty plus points.

Think that was my 8th or 9th trip to Thomond - usually left depressed but all worth to witness tonight!

Comment

Was just about to post the same. Judges will play safe.

Comment

Fury 2/1 ftw and 6/4 dnb, kind of have to get on that dnb
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

There'll be a scrap in the ring if Fury loses this.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                    There'll be a scrap in the ring if Fury loses this.
                                                    They will do some damage in Dusseldorf tonight.

Fair fucks, clear winner on the night.

Comment

Deserved winner. Terrible fight though, really shows how badly that division has fallen.

Comment

What a dreadful fight.

Comment

Singing out the stadium after winning the heavyweight championship of the world
                                                          LAD
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Singing was better than the fight to be fair and singing was fairly terrible.

Comment

Boxing is shite.

Comment

Ffs. Gtfo Tyson.

Comment

Boxing is shite.
                                                                  Only caught the last few rounds but hard to disagree with that. Only started watching MMA when McGregor came on the scene, still dont watch every card but it's far more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                    Only caught the last few rounds but hard to disagree with that. Only started watching MMA when McGregor came on the scene, still dont watch every card but it's far more entertaining.
                                                                    Yup, top level MMA is far superior these days.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                      Hard to believe this was as early as 1984, wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-q1WRaKNg
                                                                      Think Satnav posted this, like more than a year ago. Still waiting for his voice to break

Listen to Small-town Boy Reprise 2014: http://georiot.co/SmalltownBoyListen to Jimmy Somerville - Best Of: https://ffm.to/bestof_jsSubscribe to Jimmy Somervi...

Comment

YOUR NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thanks for the link CHD

As others have posted, what a dull fight.

Comment

Fed the little one tzatziki earlier, with toasted pitta for dippage no less. Dropped her off at the mother in law's so we could go to my aunt's 50th.

Pukefest.

Was just in the middle of a jager bomb when I got the code red 'get the fuck home' call.

Puke and shite everywhere.

Fuck Greece.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Blue bluer bluest ... except for Emmett

Edit Bet365 now 7's from 12's LOL

12's to 4's...name sounds a bit Hasey. Is he involved?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                Owned by the "Tanqueray Ten Syndicate", so probably a yes

Comment

As much as I'm glad for someone who is completely doolally in a non-rapist kind of way to win the HW title that was one of the worst sporting events I've ever seen. Worse than the last few world cup finals.
                                                                                  Last edited by Zod; 29-11-15, 03:22.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Very quiet in here.

Comment

...Just seen 28 EU countries have signed an agreement with Turkey to help the migration crisis and will receive 3billion...Aka, thanks for pissing off Putin mates...

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                        As much as I'm glad for someone who is completely doolally in a non-rapist kind of way to win the HW title that was one of the worst sporting events I've ever seen. Worse than the last few world cup finals.
                                                                                        ??? The last world cup final was pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                          I have no interest in owning a gun, was just curious.
                                                                                          It's no hassle at all if you're a member of a club. Hardest part is finding a time when the superintendent is at his post.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                            AFAIK there are a few participants and lurkers from these parts involved. I have no idea if this is the plan, it certainly looks like it is and good luck to them if it is their money down. I can tell you one thing for sure at this stage of the game there will be a whole lotta expenses to be recovered.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

YOUR NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
                                                                                              Apparently he's a London based Irish Traveller. Getting huge media attention in the UK but none here.

Comment

Apparently he's a London based Irish Traveller. Getting huge media attention in the UK but none here.
                                                                                                I saw a quote that he apparently made a few years ago, something along the lines of "There are 3 things that have to occur before satan returns to the world, and one of them is legalising homosexuality". Charming.

Comment

Greetings from Beijing!

Just discovered the hotel has WIFI but no google... Beijing is utterly and completely amazing. Inapaul nailed it really when he says it a different world, it is really. I actually feel like I am on one of the star trek episodes as it just got a totally alien feel to it. Early days, but it is staggering experiencing their culture. There is no words to do it proper justice.

However somehow I think Riggs would love it. Was in a shop buying some tat for the family and after going upstairs to pay it (wierd purchasing system they have going btw) where I was given some sratch cards and told to complete it and if I win, i get something extra for free.

The food is incredible. I could litterly write pages about the food, but sufficient to say, I totally underestimated how great it Is. This is where having a local guide really pays off as I got to experience the best Beijing has to offer and it allows another insight into Chinese culture.

Signing off for now.
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-11-15, 15:00. Reason: nevermind, thought i mentioned i fancied it earlier

Comment

Rumours going round that Fury has already traded the belts in as scrap metal.

Comment

I was wondering why all the prices on vinatis seemed dearer than they did a few days ago and then I spotted this beauty:

From now on, the prices take into account the custom fees and specific logistic costs for your delivery country
                                                                                                        That's an extra 23% right there for our VAT I assume. No wonder nothing is under a tenner anymore on there, even with the discounts. Not worth using now really, I wish I had pulled the trigger on the 20 bottle order I had in my basket now.

Still very cheap using the French site though, about half the price really. I wonder will that work if you just order using the French site? Might be worth a try as a once off.

Edit: Nope. I had 12 bottles for 62.50 in the French site, but once I logged in the price went up to 122 (and an extra 14 for shipping) as my address is in Ireland.
                                                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 29-11-15, 15:44.

Comment

Honda/Chd

good stream for pool match?

Ta

Comment

Think he was on the late late show a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              Honda/Chd

good stream for pool match?

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                I saw a quote that he apparently made a few years ago, something along the lines of "There are 3 things that have to occur before satan returns to the world, and one of them is legalising homosexuality". Charming.
                                                                                                                He's Katie Taylor level evangelical.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

cheers that was perfect

Comment

Sinead O'Connor needs her management team to shut down her facetube account, she has gone off the rails last few days. Threatening suicide and all.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

We're going to need Hitch to step up and act as a wine purchaser and shipper unless someone can suggest a similar site to vinatis with proper French type prices now that they aren't cheap any more.

Comment

Won 1-0 today. Got my first goal in 4 games so nice to finally get on the score sheet again. Almost halfway through the season and top of the league. At the start the aim was to just stay up so anything we may get from here is a bonus.

League table spoliered for hugeness

SPOILER

Comment

hi
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X