This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    where can I buy almond flour and flax seeds?
    Asian supermarket near George's st arcade or any health food shop. Some health food shops are a rip off though.
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Love is in the air
      Just weeks after the scandal of Magaluf girl the explicit photograph shows the four engaged in lewd act in front of disgusted revellers
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        Asian supermarket near George's st arcade or any health food shop. Some health food shops are a rip off though.
        There is there one that isn't

Health food shops are a great invention for extracting money from those too stupid to be allowed have any.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
          Why do you keep linking super old news articles these days
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            Why do you keep linking super old news articles these days
            Trying to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              How much do people give at weddings to friends that you don't see too often? Going solo. Never done that before, so we will see how that goes.

Alas not online, maybe over some IPB fine dining some time!
              €100 is I hope still the norm

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                Won't be for long,theres a recovery on. You'll be off the thankyou card list with €100 again soon

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  There is there one that isn't

Health food shops are a great invention for extracting money from those too stupid to be allowed have any.
                  They are the pits. The people behind the counter always look ill as well,Gf occasionally sends me in to one to set fire to some of her money,so tilting watching them upsell people under the guise of medical advicw
                  Last edited by Guest; 23-11-15, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Couple more days.
                    Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                    150 for a couple would be fine but 75 is awkward to give when solo. Team with with another solo flyer to save a few bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                      .....my soon-to-be girlfriends ex-bf stalker
                      Is this one of those ....... if Mary's daughter is my daughter's mother, what relationship am I to Mary...... puzzles.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

According to gene Kerrigan I'm the indo yest some labour TD read lyrics from Imagine into the Dail record last week during the discussion on the Paris attacks. Christ
                        Edit: http://m.independent.ie/opinion/colu...-34222976.html

When I say meaningless pieties, let me tell you what Eric Byrne of Labour had to contribute to an assessment of the problem. Were there lessons for Ireland, he asked? Yes, Eric said, answering his own question, "and we need to learn them quickly".
                        At which point he announced that he would like to "read into the record" the following sentiments: "Imagine there's no countries," said Eric, "it isn't hard to do".
                        What?
                        "Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too."
                        Stop, Eric, please...
                        "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."
                        That's enough, Eric, that's...
                        "You may say I'm a dreamer", said Eric...
                        And so on, to the point where the ghost of John Lennon was running around the balcony of the Dail Chamber, hands over his ears with a stream of obscenities on his lips
                        Last edited by Guest; 23-11-15, 16:58.

Comment

Why do you read the Indo PSV?

You'll go blind. And stupid.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I've had a pain in my back in an area about the size of a coin at the bottom of my shoulder blade, has been going on for at least a month or so, much longer than a muscle strain would last, is that a knot then I'm guessing?
                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 23-11-15, 18:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Why do you read the Indo PSV?

You'll go blind. And stupid.
                              A man's got to have a vice. Should probably take up smoking again. In my defence I only ever pay for the Sindo. I don't drink anymore so it can't do as much damage to my psyche as it used to do when I read it in the grips of the fear on a Sunday morn

Comment

anyone have a good translated version of the quran they would recommend or an ebook copy of it? about time i read it.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  anyone have a good translated version of the quran they would recommend or an ebook copy of it? about time i read it.
                                  I tired to listen to it a while back on Youtube. Would not recommend.

Comment

Still going strong

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      Still going strong

Was he buying or shorting the stock
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I've had a pain in my back in an area about the size of a coin at the bottom of my shoulder blade, has been going on for at least a month or so, much longer than a muscle strain would last, is that a knot then I'm guessing?
                                        It's probably cancer but you should get a massage just in case.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          I tired to listen to it a while back on Youtube. Would not recommend.
                                          Pretty sure there are some Good, bad and terribad versions out there. Want to at least give it a try.

Comment

2160p 9.4gb rip from episode one of The Man in the High Castle tempted to give it a shot see what that level of quality is like.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                              Was he buying or shorting the stock
                                              Short. If he'd reversed the trade he'd be laughing!
                                              Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                              It's probably cancer but you should get a massage just in case.
                                              Those were my first two thoughts alright.

Comment

That is priceless. If you blindly picked a stock by pointing at a list you couldn't do that badly.
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Perfect circle? Knots are usually weirdly shaped lumps.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-11-15, 21:48.
                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'm at strewelpeter's house having a cup of tea and watching University Challenge. He has mikado biscuits, didn't know they still had them.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Perfect circle? Knots are usually weirdly shaped lumps.
                                                        It's not discernible to touch I don't think. It's small anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Moved into a new office today and decided to go a next step in a plan originally started in DCU. For four years in Dublin I only listened to voicemail on one day a year. With today's move I abandoned my office phone altogether on the grounds that people were still getting through. Going to see how long that works. Feel pathetic to be rather excited about so meagre a plan, but when I mentioned it to the guy next door and he aweingly looked as a modern day James Dean.
                                                          GAB is buying folders for paper, and you still get phone calls....Is it 1994?

Comment

I'm at strewelpeter's house having a cup of tea and watching University Challenge. He has mikado biscuits, didn't know they still had them.
                                                            Did he get the good delf out for you?

Comment

sp had gotten the jay-z and the def jam questions , fair play

Comment

Comment

balls was coming on to boast about getting 2/3 right in the music round

Comment

It's a brilliant idea, I'm not letting him keep it to himself any longer

Comment

vw emissions scam on panorama on the beeb, better make the next brew a strong one

Comment

Get a tennis ball. Lie down and gently roll around under the affected area.

Failing that buy some dope and smoke it until the pain goes away.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Marietta and butter obv

Got the Factory one after two notes but knew none of the bonus ones and I did get the JAy Zee one right despite never having heard of the album.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

i know i was there m8?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Get a tennis ball. Lie down and gently roll around under the affected area.

Failing that buy some dope and smoke it until the pain goes away.
                                                                              A hockey ball is much better. Or a golf ball wrapped in a few layers of duct tape is pretty effective too.

Comment

It's not discernible to touch I don't think. It's small anyway.
                                                                                Might be a sac of dead skin and pus m8.

Comment

Class biscuits tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    Class biscuits tbh
                                                                                    lemon puff ftw
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Need to get some cool shit for new nephew/godson for Xmas any suggestions?

Do they do cool clothes Nike Adidas converse etc for 5 month old babies?
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Definitely do converse alright.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                            That is priceless. If you blindly picked a stock by pointing at a list you couldn't do that badly.
                                                                                            He shorted it when it was at $2 on a margin account. When he woke up the next day his account was wiped out and he had a margin call for something like $116k. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

waste of money buying footwear for babies , he will get about a month out of them.

better off with toys get more pleasure , colorful, noisy , touchy things
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Don't waste your money. Get him a rattle or something to chew on.
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                    Don't waste your money. Get him a rattle or something to chew on.
                                                                                                    yep!

something like this

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

I do realise it will be a massive waste of money but would like to get one cool item of clothing for a laugh.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          waste of money buying footwear for babies , he will get about a month out of them.

better off with toys get more pleasure , colorful, noisy , touchy things
                                                                                                          This is true. They a funky out though and the parents will get a kick out of them. If you do buy a few sizes up for when he is actually walking. Cons are ridic narrow. My little man has had a couple of funky pairs of Nike frees. Crocs or toms would be the most practical. Schuh have a decent range.

Comment

I do realise it will be a massive waste of money but would like to get one cool item of clothing for a laugh.

lol

Comment

Get something like someone brought into the Hospital today and get him a huge Teddy Bear. Like bigger than me & wont even fit in my car big. I basically rugby tackled it through the back car door to get it in & now cant get it out. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                GAB is buying folders for paper, and you still get phone calls....Is it 1994?
                                                                                                                Yes it is! Happy Xmas GAB.

Comment

As others have said spending silly money on baby shoes is a bit of a waste but what might be cool is to go ahead and ask to get them back when he's done with them so you can get them bronzed. It's a lovely keepsake.

*That could possibly be the first time I'be ever used the word keepsake.

Comment

Yeah the footwear looks a bit shite anyway, prob go with some sort of top and a cool hat if it can be got. Obviously it won't be value for money but it's a xmas present not an investment for the future
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

I did hear a story about someone buying Tommy Hilfiger jeans for their kid, that was a bit ridiculous
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X