This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 15-11-15, 06:59.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

what a shot.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...#Prayforjesuisachmed...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
            Just fucked my landlord there, bit weird trying to get get her to leave her own apartment so I could sleep in peace.
            Is it fair to assume your rent negotiatants went well? Obviously she can't put it up for another two years now.

Comment

Ah balls,had the alarm clock set for 5 but couldn't drag myself out of bed to watch what I assumed was going to be another bum thrashing. If ever a hype train deserved to be derailed...
              Should shut up the MMA is fixed just like wwe crew too (think I might have been one myself a while back)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                Obviously she can't put it up for another two years now.
                neither can he.

Comment

Just fucked my landlord there, bit weird trying to get get her to leave her own apartment so I could sleep in peace.
                  ...Next time she comes to collect rent, tell her that you don't come cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Unfortunately this won't get the attention of the initial erroneous story, and we'll have the likes of PSV quoting the original dodgy link as proof we should beat up on immigrants for many years to come.
                    Where is the debunking of the initial erroneous story? This relates to the second guy? As for beating up on immigrants I'm not against helping them, but in the way David Cameron suggested, vet them in the camps then take a manageable amount, discourage people making dangerous sea crossings. I've no doubt that some of the smug "but we're all humans man " overemoters are picturing me sitting in a basement in my jocks thrashing my keyboard while tabbing between here and stormfront but that's not the case. Show me a humanitarian crisis that has been solved by flowery good intentions, the sort of stupid cunts who send their wedding dresses and bits and pieces from dismal-land to calais aren't solving shit
                    Last edited by Guest; 15-11-15, 10:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      V

Oh they believe it. Statement below
                      I'd say the leaders are about as Islamic as the leaders of the IRA were catholic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        Just putting this here so I can't be accused of after timing:

As soon as you see moves to isolate Saudi Arabia and position it as an enemy - that will be the sign that the war on ISIS is actually getting serious
                        100% never happening.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Anybody recommend me some good kitchen knives? Shrap?
                            These perhaps - expensive but well worth it. http://www.davidmellordesign.com/kitchen-knives-and-boards/david-mellor-knives

I wouldn't bother getting a full set, a cooks knife & pairing knife covers most things. I learned they hard way that they are delivered razor sharp so if you do get some bear that in mind. It's startlingly easy to knock lumps out of yourself when your not used to such sharp knives in the kitchen.

If you do get good knives get some wooden boards so you don't end up ruining the edges on the plastic ones.

Comment

Pics or gtfo.
                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                YESSSSSS

UFC delivers.
                                Just watched the fight

You ever see those videos where some king of the travelers type gets in the ring with a decent boxer and gets handed their ass? looked like that!

Rhonda be sacking everyone tomorrow morning!

Comment

Just on this, I find it hilarious that his name is O’Connell as most of the stuff he said is tied to Liverpool being historically full of Irish, and comes from the abuse the Irish got in England for years, the very same shit that was probably said to him when he was a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    Just watched the fight

You ever see those videos where some king of the travelers type gets in the ring with a decent boxer and gets handed their ass? looked like that!

Rhonda be sacking everyone tomorrow morning!
                                    Any Dana white reaction Gifs? I'd say he was pretty gutted watching his cash cow get stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                      Any Dana white reaction Gifs? I'd say he was pretty gutted watching his cash cow get stuffed
                                      At least they can properly sell a rematch now. Recent selling points have been that she is one of a kind, enjoy the 20 seconds you get everytime she steps in the ring..

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Anybody recommend me some good kitchen knives? Shrap?
                                        You can spend from 10-200 for a knife but in the end its down to how well you can keep it sharp, IKEA have some decent ones.

Lots of youtube vids on sharpening, need to get me some wet stones.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                            At least they can properly sell a rematch now. Recent selling points have been that she is one of a kind, enjoy the 20 seconds you get everytime she steps in the ring..
                                            It will take the shine off for the casual fans who are the reason she was selling so many ppvs though. She loses the rematch it's over for her

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              100% never happening.
                                              That's kind of my point
                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

No comment

Comment

UFC President Dana White recaps the historic UFC 193 event which saw Holly Holm shock the world by defeating Ronda Rousey to become the new UFC bantamweight ...

UFC President Dana White recaps the historic UFC 193 event which saw Holly Holm shock the world by defeating Ronda Rousey to become the new UFC bantamweight ...

Interview after he looks a bit shook/annoyed

Comment

Can't say it's in any way enjoyable looking at some girl punching the face off an almost unconscious opponent. Whatever floats your boats I guess. They both have lovely arses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      Yeah I think I must have picked him up wrong as I was a little confused based on previous conversations with other doctors and he was talking about the actual perception of touch based on how the brain interprets when we see someone go to touch us and the feeling itself. That interpretation seems to be handled within the Occipital lobe which ties in with other things such as peripheral vision problems, colours becoming more interesting/brighter than previous after surgery.

Opr
                                                      Ah that a small bit different. All stimuli are transmitted thr same way in all people to the same part of the brain. However everyone is different so the interpretation of these stimuli can be different usually due to past experience. For example if someone has had a negative experience post surgery regarding pain they are likely to have a reduced pain threshold in future compared to a control. The human mind/brain is class tbf

Comment

Wouldn't see something like that in a schools match from what Dave Kearney just did.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            Can't say it's in any way enjoyable looking at some girl punching the face off an almost unconscious opponent. Whatever floats your boats I guess.
                                                            Used to share a flat with an MMA fighter and told him that was the problem I had with it myself, he agreed tbh but said it's the game

That co-main on the last McGregor card, where the lads battered each other for the whole fight and was called a classic, put me right off, couldn't watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                              I'd say the leaders are about as Islamic as the leaders of the IRA were catholic.
                                                              Who ISIS? I'd say they are extremely Islamic.
                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                Ah that a small bit different. All stimuli are transmitted thr same way in all people to the same part of the brain. However everyone is different so the interpretation of these stimuli can be different usually due to past experience. For example if someone has had a negative experience post surgery regarding pain they are likely to have a reduced pain threshold in future compared to a control. The human mind/brain is class tbf
                                                                Its ability to rebound so quickly after traumatic neurosurgery has been incredible to watch even in the immediate hours following surgery each hour showed such improvement but unfortunately in the context of a procedure to debulk a Glioblastoma it is of scant consolation. Although many aren't as lucky to make such good recoveries so small mercies I suppose.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Who ISIS? I'd say they are extremely Islamic.
                                                                  Next you'll be saying those making money, oppressing people over the years in the catholic church were religious.

Comment

Just watched the fight there. Rousey was routed tbf, made to look extremely ordinary. Actually, the only positive in it from her perspective is that the first round indicated she has a very stout chin, because she took a number of really clean and direct shots. I wouldn't fancy here in a rematch having watched that in full tbh.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                      Next you'll be saying those making money, oppressing people over the years in the catholic church were religious.
                                                                      The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.

Really lads, ye need to read this before you start holding strong opinions on ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                        http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-wants/384980/

Really lads, ye need to read this before you start holding strong opinions on ISIS.
                                                                        Took me a while but I learn't a lot from that. The key being ISIS are actually the most Islamic of all the different groups of Muslims. This idea that we bombed them so they want to bomb is actually irrelevant to fulfill their beliefs they need to provoke the west into a war.

Comment

Does anyone know of a site that can stream espn3 on a mobile for free?

Comment

Comment

Just like the old days. Comprehensively beaten in every facet of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Very poor 6-3 up with a 5 meter line out. Cullen was given the job with damn all experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Very poor 6-3 up with a 5 meter line out. Cullen was given the job with damn all experience.
                                                                                  Yeah I didn't understand all the MOC Out calls last year, and then I understood less the idea of giving Cullen the job.

Coaching aside, there's not a huge amount of talent at Leinster at the moment. Lot of solid players, but not much in the way of game changers. We're just not a great team anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                    Does anyone know of a site that can stream espn3 on a mobile for free?
                                                                                    What exactly are you looking to watch?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Passport Card question:

I've now tried multiple times on multiple cameras and can't get them to accept my photo for the passport card. Fckers. So eventually i clicked the option saying I've medical issues and just accept the photo i've uploaded that they say is not acceptable.

Is that likely to be acceptable? The rest of the application went through okay after that, but was it 5star who said they came back and said his photo was dodgy? Anyone else have similar problems.

There's so many features of that passport system that are unbelievable. The non working selfie. The need to scroll manually through dates to find your birth date, rather than being able to enter it manually. Then a nice additional one on the confirmation page where it goes 'you will not receive a confirmation email' in regular text size, when most people assume that after entering your email address you are going to receive a confirmation email of your order - so if you shut down that window you've no record of your application number and would have to ring them to find it out.
                                                                                      Ya, I farted about with a photo and got it accepted after a while, then 2 weeks later (initial glut of applications made it slow) it got rejected. I tried again, taking the picture in front of a projector screen at work in a bright room, but still had to run it through some kind of filter on the pc to make it acceptable for the application, but that got approved and I got the card 2 working days later. I applied through the website, not the app, but same thing really.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

heh, they're mad yokes with their 'just take a selfie', when the reality is 'taking the picture in front of a projector screen at work in a bright room, but still had to run it through some kind of filter on the pc'. they would have been far better delaying the app rather than sending it out as is.
                                                                                            If you have access to a PC put it through a filter if you need to reapply. I don't think the medical thing was a great option

Comment

...

Comment

Lack of passion and intensity I thought. Should have been the easiest game of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                  What exactly are you looking to watch?
                                                                                                  NCAA soccer highpoint vrs Winthrop 7pm kick off our time
                                                                                                  48

Comment

Reddit have streams up for most sports at the time of the event, with usually some of them working on mobiles, not 100% sure about NCAA soccer but theres a decvoted subreddit for NFL, NBA, MLB streams might not be a devoted one for that but good chance youll get one in the regular NCAA soccer subreddit
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Reddit have streams up for most sports at the time of the event, with usually some of them working on mobiles, not 100% sure about NCAA soccer but theres a decvoted subreddit for NFL, NBA, MLB streams might not be a devoted one for that but good chance youll get one in the regular NCAA soccer subreddit
                                                                                                      Hey Honda, Patriots V's Giants, stream, sort it! and none of your oooh you can find it here stuff

Get to work fella!

Comment

Does NCAA football get streamed on youtube?

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah I didn't understand all the MOC Out calls last year, and then I understood less the idea of giving Cullen the job.

Coaching aside, there's not a huge amount of talent at Leinster at the moment. Lot of solid players, but not much in the way of game changers. We're just not a great team anymore.
                                                                                                            13 internationals started today.
                                                                                                            The coaching has to be blamed.
                                                                                                            I think Leo got the job because he is well liked always comes across nice i met him few times and he is very sound and well mannered.
                                                                                                            Also could have been a real lack of candidates.
                                                                                                            Like munster have had to i think leinster fans expectations will have to be downgraded.
                                                                                                            Looks like mission impossible now.
                                                                                                            No soft groups anymore with 20 instead of 24 teams.

Comment

Does NCAA football get streamed on youtube?
                                                                                                              Idk all the previous games I could watch on the big south network so I haven't had to worry about finding a stream, but this is the championship game so the cunce from ESPN are showing it.

I'll check out reddit when it starts for a link, thanks Honda
                                                                                                              48

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                  Hey Honda, Patriots V's Giants, stream, sort it! and none of your oooh you can find it here stuff

Get to work fella!
                                                                                                                  If you cant find it from what I posted above you need to turn in your laptop and give up the internet.

If youre still retarded in 4 and a bit hours give me a shout and ill post one.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Idk all the previous games I could watch on the big south network so I haven't had to worry about finding a stream, but this is the championship game so the cunce from ESPN are showing it.

I'll check out reddit when it starts for a link, thanks Honda
                                                                                                                    If its on ESPN it'll be handy.

If I find one I will post it.

Comment

If its on ESPN it'll be handy.

If I find one I will post it.
                                                                                                                      It's espn3 I couldn't find a link anywhere for espn3,
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

To all those worried about not learning from history when dealing with Isis. A Christian crusade didn't work in the Middle Ages due to the lack of a total war mentality.

The Mongols turned up and butchered millions and a pretty significant percentage of the population, decimated Baghdad which at the time was the most progressive and estimated to be the most populous city in the world. This is what really lead to the western assecendancy over Muslim and Chinese civilisations which pre Mongol were more advanced coincidently. The Mongols had by far the best organised army in the world and fought battles in the Middle East and China but just slaughtered European army's with ease.

The Only solution when dealing with 2 completely different ideaoligies that can't/won't co-exist or negotiate rooting it out from the root and completely decimating it is history's only solution.

People who wonder if the west has the appetite for an all out war should really examine mankinds baser instincts. Some will try and maintain a peaceful outlook longer than others but if all the nato nations mass mobilised an overwhealming percentage of the populations I would say would take up arms once it had started.

Comment

If you cant find it from what I posted above you need to turn in your laptop and give up the internet.

If youre still retarded in 4 and a bit hours give me a shout and ill post one.
                                                                                                                          AAahhhaaaa hey Sham

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X