• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    I'm glad I don't care about things.
    Hows the dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
      Hows the dog?
      He's OK. Sad to see an animal bred to hunt and dig and guard reduced to bumping into things, but he knows our house pretty well and he seems to be getting into going for short walks a bit and is back to begging during dinner

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        CHD has a class one done
        Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Yeah it was brilliant
        Thanks me girlos

Comment

Jaysus that's gold CHD. I wouldn't have the neck to do it.

Comment

If you are moaning about FB posts , flag profiles etc you are just being a cynic. How can Joe and Mary soap possibly process the information/misinformation in a short time. They are simply expressing sympathy, some may be OTT but these are proabably the oversensitive. The BBVs intolerance at times is hilarious from burgers to big bang theory.

Comment

Jaysus that's gold CHD. I wouldn't have the neck to do it.
              What is it? IS flag? White flag?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                What is it?

Comment

He's OK. Sad to see an animal bred to hunt and dig and guard reduced to bumping into things, but he knows our house pretty well and he seems to be getting into going for short walks a bit and is back to begging during dinner
                  thank god (oop sorry bbv) he didn't read sickpuppys 'exterminate' post Dogs can get very nervous about stuff they read on the internet .

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Thanks me girlos
                    Ah give us all a look please mate.
                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                        If you are moaning about FB posts , flag profiles etc you are just being a cynic. How can Joe and Mary soap possibly process the information/misinformation in a short time. They are simply expressing sympathy, some may be OTT but these are proabably the oversensitive. The BBVs intolerance at times is hilarious from burgers to big bang theory.
                        I was being a cynic tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          They're just bombing countries that are bombing them though. It's not a general bombing of the Western Hemisphere. That seems a lot more tactical than religious.
                          If you read that article posted which is excellent btw it is pretty much irrelevant if the west is bombing them it is in their thinking they need to provoke "Rome" into a battle in Dabiq in Syria. Every step that the west takes towards this battle is actually celebrated.

Comment

I'm glad I don't care about things.
                            It's nice to see the BBV liven up. I have to admit that I'm more annoyed by the shitty weather, and the fact that I'm almost certain I bought some shitty rashers for the morning.
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Any interest in a few pre Xmas drinks before ISIS shut the place down folks?

Comment

This is how my lad feels about all this shite

Comment

thank god (oop sorry bbv) he didn't read sickpuppys 'exterminate' post Dogs can get very nervous about stuff they read on the internet .
                                    Ya i should probably have 30 minute reread and think before posting.
                                    The only thing if you were going to kill him he wouldnt see it coming.
                                    Dogs are like wives got to take the good with the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      It's nice to see the BBV liven up. I have to admit that I'm more annoyed by the shitty weather, and the fact that I'm almost certain I bought some shitty rashers for the morning.
                                      I had the fry in Eddie Rocket's this morning and was shocked at how good it was.

Comment

Why don't we nuke the Saudis and Qataris? Cuts off ISISs funding, hurts wahhabism and as a bonus we can take over their oilfields

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          What about the dude playing Imagine on a piano?
                                          John lennon ? hmmm, in general talented but a bit of a bollox at times, similar to Bono.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                              Actually the First World War started mainly due to German interests in persian oil conflicting with Russian and British designs in the region. Also British naval interests had been undermined by German expansion and Britain were looking for a way to curb it. Combined with a mobilisation problem based on train timetables it meant that once anyone took one step forward then all out war was absolutely guaranteed.

It's obviously more complex than that but that's the gist of it.

Worth remembering that before the first country British forces entered during WW1 wasn't France, it was Iraq.
                                              This is often overlooked, France & Britain carved up the ME in the Sykes-Picot Agreement.
                                              Most of these states, Jordon, Iraq, Syria etc are less then 100 years old, the concept of an Islamic State was in fact promised by the allies in return for a revolt against the ottomans in 1915. Only the desire to control the oil got in the way.
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I had the fry in Eddie Rocket's this morning and was shocked at how good it was.
                                                This is useful info tyty

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  Well spit out what is then?
                                                  Haven't a notion. And that's the point, they're one of the most impressive and successful political forces the world has ever known and we don't know how they did it. If don't figure that out first we've no chance against them. I don't know why ordinary Joe over there supports ISIS but a bombing campaign ain't gonna change his mind. Not sure if anyone has noticed but we lost the war in Iraq in the end.

Comment

I think the Blefuscu have a lot to answer for.

Comment

Any interest in a few pre Xmas drinks before ISIS shut the place down folks?
                                                      Yeah I'd be game alright. Been a long time. Last IPB related malarkey I remember was me, Danny, and LSB commentating on the live stream at some tourney in the Regency. How did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        Haven't a notion. And that's the point, they're one of the most impressive and successful political forces the world has ever known and we don't know how they did it. If don't figure that out first we've no chance against them. I don't know why ordinary Joe over there supports ISIS but a bombing campaign ain't gonna change his mind. Not sure if anyone has noticed but we lost the war in Iraq in the end.
                                                        Why are you dismissing the reason they freely put forward themselves out of hand? It might actually be their particularly grim interpretation of their particularly grim religion. Everything they do fits it well.

Comment

Yeah I'd be game alright. Been a long time. Last IPB related malarkey I remember was me, Danny, and LSB commentating on the live stream at some tourney in the Regency. How did that happen?
                                                          Myself and Zod are talking about the second weekend in December?

Either then or the week after next are my best bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

ISIS a recent phenomenon, blaming it in their religion is misguided. They're just using it as a tool like most powers. It's not their reason fur existing.
                                                            Aren't ISIS much more 'hard religion' driven than any other radical ME group in recent memory? It really doesn't come across as a tool they are using, more the very core of their reason for existing! Hardcore Salafists above all else.

Also not sure they can properly be described as a popular movement, as you'd usually understand it. Seems foreign fighters (from outside of Syria/Iraq) make up the bulk of their forces and brutally oppress the Syrians and Iraqis unlucky enough to live under their control. Doubt many locals would shed a tear if they all disappeared somehow.

Comment

Will second this, bikers breakfast I believe they call it, had it before and it was pretty class for a fry you get out
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                I had actually posted something similar in a group but then deleted as I knew I would be eaten alive. It is people who want the UK to close borders to refugees etc and this is their reasoning.
                                                                my personal fave has been.
                                                                Liberals always ask "why does anyone need "assault" rifles??? Ask a Frenchman.
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

John lennon ? hmmm, in general talented but a bit of a bollox at times, similar to Bono.
                                                                  Serious error by IS not targeting Bobo when he was in town. Would have got a lot of peeps on their side

Comment

Myself and Zod are talking about the second weekend in December?

Either then or the week after next are my best bets.
                                                                    Yea sounds good. Should be able to make any day around then. I'm really shit at drinking and staying out late now so the earlier the better!

Comment

Sports streaming isnt what it used to be on Kodi, anybody using any different apps?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Was expecting more hate.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          Sports streaming isnt what it used to be on Kodi, anybody using any different apps?
                                                                          Soon as people like me start using something like that it's game over. I struggle to even find non jumpyy out of sync episodes of stuff like Mr robot

Comment

Soon as people like me start using something like that it's game over. I struggle to even find non jumpyy out of sync episodes of stuff like Mr robot
                                                                            On genesis? everything works well for me on that. I can still get a stream for most sports events but it used be effortless
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Bizarrely enough it's quite a poignant expression on his face that captures the mood quite well. Coupled with the innocent lighthearted stereotypes we have for France it's strangely nice.

Comment

Why are you dismissing the reason they freely put forward themselves out of hand? It might actually be their particularly grim interpretation of their particularly grim religion. Everything they do fits it well.
                                                                                Is it unusually grim? I've never read the Qur'an. But what I've read of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita would lead me to thinking it could hardly be worse.

Comment

Some good reading over the last few pages.

Reckon Dublin is safe enough for a bit. Honda is on the job at the airport, what could possibly go wrong?

On a serious note though, where is safe to go on hols anymore. London is surely a major threat, Africa out of the question. Egypt, Turkey no go. Any sympathetic country a risk. I know its first world problems and odds are with you but it would make you think.

Comment

what are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Reckon Dublin is safe enough for a bit. Honda is on the job at the airport, what could possibly go wrong?

On a serious note though, where is safe to go on hols anymore. London is surely a major threat, Africa out of the question. Egypt, Turkey no go. Any sympathetic country a risk. I know its first world problems and odds are with you but it would make you think.
                                                                                      The odds of getting killed by a terrorist in europe are tiny.
                                                                                      I would say Paris will be filled with military and police and be very safe now.

Comment

I was working one of the D4 Events and ended up having to do some commentary stuff, I was awful on it so was nice to have a few friendly faces chatting about Fifa on it.
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

I want to go to Portmeirion

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            what are you looking for?
                                                                                            NBA at the moment but generally I'm not getting easy streams for NFL premier league etc
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                              Serious Facebook cull today, suddenly every cunt's an expert after watching sky news for half an hour.

My favourite defriended dickhead was the girl who 'invited' me to do the profile pic French flag thing. After about three hours of just ingnoring it got a pm pretty much accusing me of being on their side, "we can't let them win, you're either with us or with them". I did ask if my profile pic contained the answer to world peace but I'm still waiting for a response.
                                                                                              I'd probably have Pm'd her back with this slogan plastered on an ISIL Flag

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                I was working one of the D4 Events and ended up having to do some commentary stuff, I was awful on it so was nice to have a few friendly faces chatting about Fifa on it.
                                                                                                I remember talking about everything but poker and getting abuse in the live chat.

Comment

Reports of gunfire at a Parisien hotel on Twitter

Comment

Just had my first munchy box. So good, but so so bad

Comment

Did Facebook have a Russian flag when IS killed 224 in bombing that plane two weeks ago? Didn't see too many buildings around the world getting lit up in the Russian colours either for that matter.
                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

False alarm seemingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                          Did Facebook have a Russian flag when IS killed 224 in bombing that plane two weeks ago? Didn't see to many buildings around the world getting lit up in the Russian colours either for that matter.
                                                                                                          People dont like the russians m8
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

On genesis? everything works well for me on that. I can still get a stream for most sports events but it used be effortless
                                                                                                            Usually use 1channel. Will give genesis a spin.

Comment

Ah heyor, genesis is the nuts man, perfect streaming of any tv show or movie
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

People dont like the russians m8
                                                                                                                Im living with one for 7 years mad cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                  Did Facebook have a Russian flag when IS killed 224 in bombing that plane two weeks ago? Didn't see too many buildings around the world getting lit up in the Russian colours either for that matter.
                                                                                                                  Nobody gave a fuck when ISIS bombed Iraq and Lebnnon during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    my personal fave has been.
                                                                                                                    Saw some idiot stating that if the French gun laws were different a lot less would have died last night. Yeah lets go to the concert with an AK-47. Fucking eejit.

Also saw Donald's Trumps shocking tweet, guy is a prize dick

Comment

We love russia youtube videos however, are class!
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Is it unusually grim? I've never read the Qur'an. But what I've read of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita would lead me to thinking it could hardly be worse.
                                                                                                                        It is and this is why

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

In most other religions it is easy enough to dodge the logical conclusions of the dogma but in islam it is much harder.
                                                                                                                        Crucially because there is no real hierarchy that separates the church from political power there is much more room for separating the personal from the political.
                                                                                                                        Many Muslims want to be more secular and tolerant but within the structures of most mosque their place in the community and society it is very hard to stand outside.

There is very little room for an equivalent of standing down the back of the church and skipping out to the pub after communion.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

There are settings you can fiddle with on genesis to get it to perform better if you Google it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X