X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    I better be top 3.

Have a weak cup of coffee and try lying on hard ground for 30 mins. Relieves my migraines.
    No no, lick an onion and lie face down on something blue.

Comment

Anyone ever played footgolf? Looks a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        no doubt you'd save a few quid, but it's also the convenience of it all.
        you top up from your irish card into your account any time and in seconds via the app. you then convert as much or as little as you want. you get no cross currency fees, and you can take money out for nothing at any bank ATM. It's also very safe as you can credit and convert bit by bit whenever you need money, rather than front loading EUR2000 on your card to avoid fees for the whole time you're there.
        there's also an option in app to block the card straight away, if you ever lost it, and was going through the sight the other day, and it supports a shed load of currencies

The current list of supported currencies include: AED, ALL, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BBD, BGN, BND, BOB, BRL, BWP, BYR, BZD, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CRC, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HNL, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, ISK, JMD, JPY, KGS, KHR, KRW, KZT, LAK, LKR, MAD, MGA, MKD, MNT, MUR, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, SAR, SBD, SCR, SEK, SGD, SOS, SRD, SVC, SYP, THB, TRY, TTD, TVD, TWD, UAH, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF, VND, XCD, YER, ZAR.
        Hmm very interesting, remember having a meeting with BOI last year and your woman was mentioning to me about fees on my cards when used for paying for dinner etc while abroad, suppose it all adds up at the end of the day. Forgot I'm heading to Prague next month so might look into getting a card.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
          Aye, nothing you'd get into regular but we'll worth a go.
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Have you tried these? They are priced at the extreme luxury end of the oven fry market (€4 for a fairly small bag, 750g I think) but they are very good as a treat.

SPOILER
            I haven't, I'll put them on my list.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Wonder who this dirtybird former minister is. Any ideas?
            What you talking bout bro?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            It's like how pepsi aren't interested in cokes formula and turned in people who were trying to sell it to them. It's bad for them for somebody to develop coke and undercut them and coke even. Their value is being different to coke and also being a tier 1 drink with a price that reflects it. The thieves should have sold to St Bernards cola.
            Dunnes Cola was (is?) class.
            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            France is at the opposite end of the spectrum where the government feels the need to mandate a ridiculous range of ways that people have to live their lives. Rent is protected - our rent will rise by a local townhall miniscule mandated amount set based on local inflation. But theres so many other examples where you can't help feeling 'would you not trust me to make up my own mind on this?'.

Random example, all bakeries have to shut for one day a week of their choosing in order to ensure that people buy their bread from another bakery at least one day a week and therefore try out the competition. It was felt unfair without this law as an excellent bakery would otherwise mop up all the trade in their locality.

There's also a huge amount of employment protection laws that make it something close to madness to base an international company here if you can alternatively choose any other country in the world. You might get paid on your internships whether you are adding value or not, but for a decent job theres a strong chance you'll be getting the bus/train/plane to London / Dublin / Amsterdam

tl;dr and to state the point that is being awkwardly made above: be careful how much state control you want over the market, as it could start sensibly and next thing you know you are knocking on the door of a bakery screaming 'open up you delicious bastards'
            Bread every day? Going to a bakery? France is in a different century. You can get bread in Spar.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            Prison next door sounds a right laugh right now. Apparently prisoners found with guns and ammo, was fun watching everyone run around there for 10 minutes.
            Any craic still going on?

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            Shocked to discover that Rigger isn't involved in this:

http://www.coolbeans.ie/blog/cool-be...itrose-stores/
            Cease and desist letter sent.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
              If the landlord has been charging 900 quid and not feeling the need to raise it, I'm going to guess this move to "fair market rates" (fuck that btw) is greed.
              Gordon Gekko *unknowningly* describes the problems facing today's private sector, while blasting the bureaucracy responsible for said problems in the first p...
              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 11-11-15, 18:26. Reason: remove the s from https to embed

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                No no, lick an onion and lie face down on something blue.
                Any recommended Buddhism related talks on Youtube? Started watching them the past week as light viewing before bed and have found them highly interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Hmm very interesting, remember having a meeting with BOI last year and your woman was mentioning to me about fees on my cards when used for paying for dinner etc while abroad, suppose it all adds up at the end of the day. Forgot I'm heading to Prague next month so might look into getting a card.
                  Takes about 30 seconds of effort to get one. Download the app. Fill in your details. Click 'get physical card'.

Arrives a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Presumably all the stalls are ultimately owned by someone with a name like Frankie Meatballs Azzarelli, so they aren't really in competition with each other.
                    Some capital needed if that is the case
                    Vendors who want to sell drinks and snacks in city parks bid hundreds of thousands in annual fees for the privilege — particularly in Central Park.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

no doubt you'd save a few quid, but it's also the convenience of it all.
                      you top up from your irish card into your account any time and in seconds via the app. you then convert as much or as little as you want. you get no cross currency fees, and you can take money out for nothing at any bank ATM. It's also very safe as you can credit and convert bit by bit whenever you need money, rather than front loading EUR2000 on your card to avoid fees for the whole time you're there.
                      there's also an option in app to block the card straight away, if you ever lost it, and was going through the sight the other day, and it supports a shed load of currencies

The current list of supported currencies include: AED, ALL, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BBD, BGN, BND, BOB, BRL, BWP, BYR, BZD, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CRC, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HNL, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, ISK, JMD, JPY, KGS, KHR, KRW, KZT, LAK, LKR, MAD, MGA, MKD, MNT, MUR, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, SAR, SBD, SCR, SEK, SGD, SOS, SRD, SVC, SYP, THB, TRY, TTD, TVD, TWD, UAH, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF, VND, XCD, YER, ZAR.
                      The pessimist in me always looks at the bad in these first, and it's got a lot of 1 stars and bad comments in in the playstore.

If using the referral code, take note of this

Hi Thomas - We're sorry to hear this! But in order for your account to be automatically credited with £5 your friend must download the app and open it within 10 minutes of clicking on your personalised link. Then, they must also top up the account.

Comment

We should run a sheep game based on who Mick thinks is a cunt.

Comment

Fairly certain there are hotdogs sold at multiple price points already.
                          I Paid 9 euro for one at the Spanish Grand Prix last year, it was cold and horrible but I ate it anyway. Brought food with me for the rest of the weekend.
                          Bratwursts at the German GP were 4.50 and lovely so I guess it balances out.

Comment

FFS.

Skimmed the last page of posts hoping to come across Cuntgate. No such luck. Pull the fucking finger out Mick and lay it on us.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Talkin bout angels now on rte.

These people are lovely, I wish I was deluded in this way, life must seem just class.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                The pessimist in me always looks at the bad in these first, and it's got a lot of 1 stars and bad comments in in the playstore.

If using the referral code, take note of this
                                so just use code MSE for your fiver. forget about the referral code

i can't fault it yet personally. so easy, and even texted them via support on a small issue (nothing urgent and on a sunday) and they came back to me within 5 minutes

Comment

I recall asking people to post their top 3 least favourite/hated/cunt posters before, wasn't much uptake. Sickpuppy really has boxed himself into a corner though tbf

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    get hitch to run it. by the time he's finished it'll be pointless.

Comment

How many times can you guess Finkel?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        V way head, mainly due to use of 'sally sobstory "
                                        Would make a fabulous name for a racehorse.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                          Would make a fabulous name for a racehorse.
                                          The last horse who's name I inspired via the BBV went on to great things I believe. Moral High Ground
                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                            Any recommended Buddhism related talks on Youtube? Started watching them the past week as light viewing before bed and have found them highly interesting.
                                            Search for -
                                            Jack Kornfield
                                            Tara Brach
                                            Ajahn Brahm

You could do what I do and go to bed listening to Dharma talks. If so Dharmaseed is a good place to listen to them:
                                            Dharma talks, Buddhist audio talks, Vipassana, meditation, Buddhist teachings, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, Joseph Goldstein

Dharma talks, Buddhist audio talks, Vipassana, meditation, Buddhist teachings, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, Joseph Goldstein

Jack Kornfield's A Path with Heart is one of the things which got me onto this path:
                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ste05 easily the nut cunt on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                It's aggressive passive Wednesday.

Got caught up in that poxy traffic earlier despite being warned . Now does anyone know how that poor girl is .
                                                Stop acting all benevolent as if to make up for that junkie beatdown. I know youve been feasting off that for a while, keeping it from the wife. Whats its like!?.

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                Looks absolutely shite but can see a bunch of boorish stags into it alright which must be their main target.

Comment

I told her almost immediately. Texted eventful evening. Her reply. Is the car ok. ? Me. Hmm now that's a kick in the arse .

Forgot to quote.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                    Looks absolutely shite but can see a bunch of boorish stags into it alright which must be their main target.
                                                    Funny enough I was invited down to play by a guy who wants to trial the group payment system as he's had enough with fluctuating group numbers from messy groups like stags.

Comment

Dear lord, Pierre Neuville made the WSOP final table?

Comment

It's a good lol. Wasn't on a stag. :P
                                                        Beat doug, he wasn't best pleased.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I told her almost immediately. Texted eventful evening. Her reply. Is the car ok. ? Me. Hmm now that's a kick in the arse .

Forgot to quote.
                                                            haha i like it!

Comment

Comment

New favourite band

Available on iTunes @ http://smarturl.it/BIGBANGMADE_AAvailable on Spotify @ http://sptfy.com/BIGBANGMADE_A#‎BIGBANG‬ ‪#‎빅뱅‬ #BANGBANGBANG #뱅뱅뱅 ‪#‎BIGBANGMAD...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                  What did you think of that SF/kildarestreet debacle Zod?
                                                                  cliffs
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      The new series of South park is some return to form, they are tearing into this kind of shite
                                                                      Travelled from Cairo to Lagos via Abu Dhabi with Etihad last night cunce had internet on the planes and in the lounges but I couldn't log on to here or any racing site, yet they had a few episodes of South Park on the TV channel completely uncensored after browsing through their entire catalogue it was the only thing I could find worth watching.

Stan buying Blockbusters episode was just as good as ever ... it must be nearer 25 than 20 years its been going now

Then I youtubed some episodes of the WSOP FT to spite the narrow minded hypocritical imbeciles.

Their beds make for a very nice way to fly... return flight with BA through Hellrow is an even more miserable prospect after that

Got loads of stuff done today so I'm trying to change to get out tomorrow night instead of Friday. If it was any other airline I'd be optimistic but I just expect BA not to oblige
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone selling an Iphone 5 or 5 c ? Have one bought off adverts but need another?

never mind , got one
                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 11-11-15, 21:54.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Choosing to look at this in a glass half full way - self-congratulate for the 1.25 minutes i didn't watch, rather than despair over the 2.24 minutes watched.
                                                                          21 seconds. And that was before you posted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                              Anyone selling an Iphone 5 or 5 c ? Have one bought off adverts but need another?
                                                                              Found a nokia 6230 when I was clearing some junk out, doesn't have a charger. Close enough?

Comment

For those who have missed out, Kitchen Impossible is a great laugh, though the last episode had some sad feels going on too as it got a bit stressful for those taking part.

Comment

Can I ask why you need 2 ? Are you detonating a bomb at UPC or Virgin or whatever they are called now.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Travelled from Cairo to Lagos via Abu Dhabi with Etihad last night cunce had internet on the planes and in the lounges but I couldn't log on to here or any racing site, yet they had a few episodes of South Park on the TV channel completely uncensored after browsing through their entire catalogue it was the only thing I could find worth watching.

Stan buying Blockbusters episode was just as good as ever ... it must be nearer 25 than 20 years its been going now

Then I youtubed some episodes of the WSOP FT to spite the narrow minded hypocritical imbeciles.

Their beds make for a very nice way to fly... return flight with BA through Hellrow is an even more miserable prospect after that

Got loads of stuff done today so I'm trying to change to get out tomorrow night instead of Friday. If it was any other airline I'd be optimistic but I just expect BA not to oblige
                                                                                    I think Southpark started in 1998 or 1999, so not quite as old as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                      Can I ask why you need 2 ? Are you detonating a bomb at UPC or Virgin or whatever they are called now.
                                                                                      Hmmm, will light fuse for money.

How ya keeping there Horatioio? Went for a brisk walk tonight but unfortunately I couldn't resist the poxy chipper as I strode. I still walked quickly and ate, doing myself harm and good at the same time, letting them fight it out whilst I ate me chips.

Comment

Is the latest walking dead episode worth watching or should I stack it up.

Comment

Are you getting these as presents for kids? Is it just because they are apple and they wouldn't want any other brand of phone? How much are people charging for those 3 year old phones now?

Comment

Is the latest walking dead episode worth watching or should I stack it up.
                                                                                            If you like episodes where not a lot happens then watch it. Otherwise queue it up if you are thinking of doing that.

Comment

Are you getting these as presents for kids? Is it just because they are apple and they wouldn't want any other brand of phone? How much are people charging for those 3 year old phones now?
                                                                                              for mia got it for 270 all her friends are looking for them for xmas

also got one for chanel as her iphone 6 that cost fucking 600 quid 2 yrs is fucked for 230 i think.

younger generation all apple for some reason , dunno why
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

If you like episodes where not a lot happens then watch it. Otherwise queue it up if you are thinking of doing that.
                                                                                                I am a walking dead addict and just cant get into this season at all for some reason
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I can't for the life of me think of an occasion in living memory where Dublin footballers played a championship game in Nowlan Park.

Anyone here know when it last was?
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Hmmm, will light fuse for money.

How ya keeping there Horatioio? Went for a brisk walk tonight but unfortunately I couldn't resist the poxy chipper as I strode. I still walked quickly and ate, doing myself harm and good at the same time, letting them fight it out whilst I ate me chips.
                                                                                                    I got home about an hour ago. After all the waiting around,the consultant having reviewed all the scans , ecgs , eccos and stats for the last few days decided that a cardio MRI as an outpatient in a couple of weeks is the best course of action. That will determine if stents are needed. Apparently he advised this course of action Monday evening but it somehow didn't filter down the line to the Junior doctor and head nurse on the ward.

I think the story I was given was a crock of shit but I just wanted to go home so only kicked up a small fuss. Now that i'm home , I've become rather anxious about not being wired up to a monitor and no medical staff within earshot. I'm sure it will pass after an uneventful night at home.

Hope the chips were nice, i'll be starting off the new regime with a 5 min stroll in the morning , wont be a chipper on my route. 4 days without a cigarette ( albeit I had no choice for 3.5)

Comment

also got one for chanel as her iphone 6 that cost fucking 600 quid 2 yrs is fucked for 230 i think.

Ridiculous stuff. A shit 3 year old phone just because it has a certain logo on it. Stupid kids.

Comment

I got home about an hour ago. After all the waiting around,the consultant having reviewed all the scans , ecgs , eccos and stats for the last few days decided that a cardio MRI as an outpatient in a couple of weeks is the best course of action. That will determine if stents are needed. Apparently he advised this course of action Monday evening but it somehow didn't filter down the line to the Junior doctor and head nurse on the ward.

I think the story I was given was a crock of shit but I just wanted to go home so only kicked up a small fuss. Now that i'm home , I've become rather anxious about not being wired up to a monitor and no medical staff within earshot. I'm sure it will pass after an uneventful night at home.

Hope the chips were nice, i'll be starting off the new regime with a 5 min stroll in the morning , wont be a chipper on my route. 4 days without a cigarette ( albeit I had no choice for 3.5)
                                                                                                        Feel free to pm for Ecig advice, links, discounts, set up etc. Get well soon
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Ridiculous stuff. A shit 3 year old phone just because it has a certain logo on it. Stupid kids.
                                                                                                          All ahead of you dear
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                            I can't for the life of me think of an occasion in living memory where Dublin footballers played a championship game in Nowlan Park.

Don't know but I see it is fixed for 7pm on a sat evening, Some chance of that throw in time being met,

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

I think the Dubliners played there but can't recall the Dubs. (and I go back nearly as far as SP)

Comment

I remember last year you got the phones and were looking for the boxes, I have a couple knocking around if you get sorted with the phones.

Comment

so just use code MSE for your fiver. forget about the referral code

i can't fault it yet personally. so easy, and even texted them via support on a small issue (nothing urgent and on a sunday) and they came back to me within 5 minutes
                                                                                                                  +1 on support.

Contacted twice and replied straight away each time.

My account was blocked for trying to deposit on 365 (GAMBLING SITES ARE BLOCKED) but it was unblocked within the hour.

Comment

30 mins (min) brisk walk every day from now till the grim reaper comes calling. http://www.txfm.ie/ (taken over from phantom as my new fav station) radio for all dabest chunes as you stroll. Or 98fm for Justin Bieber

Comment

Marketing m8

Comment

Cause kidult parents don't laugh at them and say fuck off like ours would have

Then again, our parents created the kidults so they are hardly immune from blame

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                          Cause kidult parents don't laugh at them and say fuck off like ours would have
                                                                                                                          That's exactly what we told out 13 year old when he asked for an iphone 5 for this Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X