Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anywhere actually doing the 'rounding up, rounding down' thingy? Was given 2c in change today in Lidl. And yesterday, some cunt went to the bother of finding 9c to give me change for €19.71 of petrol.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      I'm enjoying it to be honest
      There was a prequel episode released before the season started kind of a refresher course might give it a spin, haven't seen too many articles about quality of the new season or lack thereof.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The commentary without the on track atmosphere in the background is almost as shit as doing your nuts on Legatissimo.

Comment

Get in your costumes lads

Comment

Hitch, you having a new baby
            The official video for 'Stampede' by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs DVBBS & Borgeous! Download on Beatport NOW : http://btprt.dj/1bxWZcLGrab it on iTunes : htt...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
              Kid rocks up to the door in a Barcelona jersey and a load of bandages, says he's dressed as Messi. I like it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

AN ISLAMIC STATE affiliate group has claimed responsibility for downing a Russian passenger plane in the Sinai peninsula, where the jihadists are waging an insurgency.

“The soldiers of the caliphate succeeded in bringing down a Russian plane in Sinai,” said the statement from the group.....

uh oh
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah saw that earlier zero chance it was them. They don't have the capability anyway.

Comment

Would be great for me if it had been them though!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Elaborate please if you don't mind.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  He's a sadistic sociopath who wants to glory in the wonton carnage that would be waged on Syria if it was indeed someone from ISIS. Is my guess.
                                  Impact on the markets imo.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Ya assumed this much but was wondering about the specifics of it. In simple terms obviously

Comment

What would be the impact?

Comment

Comment

He's a sadistic sociopath who wants to glory in the wonton carnage that would be waged on Syria if it was indeed someone from ISIS. Is my guess.
                                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          Nah, def sadistic sociopath

whynotboth.jpg
                                          Yeah, your sociopath comment led me somehow to more Gerry Adams, surprised it wasn't an actors voice

And then some Martin

Martin McGuinness gets asked about the armed campaign, as well as the peace process. Ryan Tubridy demonstrates his misplaced guilt at his grandfathers IRA me...

Martin McGuinness gets asked about the armed campaign, as well as the peace process. Ryan Tubridy demonstrates his misplaced guilt at his grandfathers IRA me...

Comment

There's clearly still some juice left in the glass. Dumbass kid.
                                            He was playing the part of Hitler, that reside juice is akin to Jews in the attics

dumb ass internet know it all

Comment

It's really hard to get away from Christie's fatness. That level of obesity surely couldn't play well nationwide.
                                              Hadn't really noticed, he was standing behind a podium. Would that actually stop people voting for him?

Hilldog is into 5/6 now.

Comment

If Christie can bag the overweight vote, he will sail through no.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  GFYDC
                                                  I'm in Cairo from Wednesday for a nearly a week

Sisi was speechifying earlier today, before the plane crashed, against Islamic sectarianism which I thought could be read as a bit of sidling up to the Russians.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Comment

He has done fairly well for himself in spite of his alleged love for buttery and tasty salty sweet yummy things, hardly justification for not being president, not that it has to make sense. I imagine has shown restraint in many areas of his life.

Eating a 3-in-1 now. It's misty out, looks very halloweenie.

Comment

Howaya Pheasants..

Danny the champion of the world, I have no time for raisins and sleeping powder.
                                                          32G No. 7 in the left of your chops should suffice. Dog knows there's something up but unsure what yet. Anyone else partaking in the opening?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                            Howaya Pheasants..

Danny the champion of the world, I have no time for raisins and sleeping powder.
                                                            32G No. 7 in the left of your chops should suffice. Dog knows there's something up but unsure what yet. Anyone else partaking in the opening?
                                                            I'd imagine I speak for a few when I say, what the he'll are you on about?
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              Sorry man, If you want dinner in my gaff from next month onwards you're welcome to google.

Comment

Sorry man, If you want dinner in my gaff from next month onwards you're welcome to google.
                                                                Nothing like finding a pellet in your supper on the first of Novenber!! Won't be out myself in the morning but hope you bag a couple!

Comment

SEE HOW WE DID IT - https://youtu.be/Md0RjxyoYyUDirected By - http://youtube.com/caseyneistatSong -https://soundcloud.com/simgretina/friend-like-me-sim-gre...

Comment

November 1st. Shooting season starts. Surprised you don't know that being from teh shticks.

Comment

Sounds good, never had pheasant, shoot away.

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      November 1st. Shooting season starts. Surprised you don't know that being from teh shticks.
                                                                      I'm not from the sticks really.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Sounds good, never had pheasant, shoot away.

I'm not from the sticks really.
                                                                        Not from the sticks. Don't work in airport. Proper international man o mystery

Comment

jesus, didn't understand that msg either, danny champion of the world, pheasant, all coming back now. Was their a tv movie or movie of it too. Not sure which i am remembering.

' William, who live in a Gypsy caravan fixing cars for a living and partake in poaching pheasants'

Sounds ideal, apart from the pheasant.

Comment

@Tar (or any vegetarians present)

I bought some silken tofu, and have no idea what to do with it. No idea why I bought it, only that it was very cheap in the Asian shop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I bought some silken tofu, and have no idea what to do with it. No idea why I bought it, only that it was very cheap in the Asian shop
                                                                              Throw it in the bin. Its the weekend I recommend 2 meats minimum.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  This Star Wars fan theory is completely legit:

I can't believe Lucas bottled it so badly.
                                                                                  So Jar Jar is basically Keyser Soze...

Comment

Throw it in the bin. Its the weekend I recommend 2 meats minimum.
                                                                                    It's not for today. It's just sitting in the fridge and I hate wasting food.
                                                                                    but I've already hit the two meat quota

Miso soup? Handy starter and then you can have proper main course.
                                                                                    I find miso soup a bit bland, or maybe its just boring

Comment

...

Comment

In one of the craziest finishes in college football history, Miami beat Duke on an 8-lateral kickoff return when officials reviewed the play and determined w...
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Fuck it in the bin and buy a pheasant from my associate Mr. Claud Greengrass. Silken tofu? Fuck your Silken tofo..

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                                            Nothing like finding a pellet in your supper on the first of Novenber!! Won't be out myself in the morning but hope you bag a couple!
                                                                                            And so you failed the hunger pheasant/peasant test. Ever heard of hanging?

Comment

totally. you are working with a core ingredient of something incredibly bland though, so it limits the options
                                                                                              nah, you crazy. Bland core limits nothing.
                                                                                              Chicken breast is bland, doesn't limit all sorts of tasty sauces.

I'd toss it into a curry or laksa, but no idea if it would work
                                                                                              Fuck it in the bin and buy a pheasant from my associate Mr. Claud Greengrass. Silken tofu? Fuck your Silken tofo..
                                                                                              Buy a pheasant, lmfao. Don't be silly

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                Fog has just lifted. Shooters sandwich in pocket. Come on you cocks, lets be 'aving you. This gun won't shoot itself etc.

Comment

nah, you crazy. Bland core limits nothing.
                                                                                                  Chicken breast is bland, doesn't limit all sorts of tasty sauces.

I'd toss it into a curry or laksa, but no idea if it would work

Buy a pheasant, lmfao. Don't be silly
                                                                                                  Am I mad in thinking that buying a pheasant is a ridiculous thought?

Comment

Am I mad in thinking that buying a pheasant is a ridiculous thought?
                                                                                                    Buy a live one just so you can shoot it.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Reading last night's twitter timeline from Dublin Fire Brigade, jaysus they have to put up with some amount of shit on Halloween night.

Bottles fired at ambulances, crews getting attacked, why are there so many absolute scumrunts in this city?
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sonny Bill Williams gives his medal away to a kid that was rugby tackled by security

Wow that man, some gesture.

Can't help thinking that security guard was trying to impress the lads.
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It's not for today. It's just sitting in the fridge and I hate wasting food.
                                                                                                          but I've already hit the two meat quota

I find miso soup a bit bland, or maybe its just boring
                                                                                                          Silken tofu is usually one associated with making things like dessert, cheesecakes, mousse, and things like cream cheeses as it's soft. You can buy many different firmness tofus. You can batter it and deep fry but you can't just fry that one in the pan, i think it would break apart. You can use it as egg replace, kinda boring. It can be blended into dips, puddings, dressings, sauces and smoothies. You can make an omelette with it.

I never get it apart form miso soup and battering it for tofu bites, miso soup is shite anywhere I've had it out but when you make it yourself you can make it much nicer by actually using a decent bit of miso paste and scallions, tastes lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Whatever his thinking it was cuntery of the highest order
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sonny Bill Williams gives his medal away to a kid that was rugby tackled by security

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              Whatever his thinking it was cuntery of the highest order
                                                                                                              Still the best tackle from an Englishman at the world cup.

Comment

anyone know if they have taken the video replays off racingpost, its the only reason i pay
                                                                                                                for their bloody subscription fee

Comment

probably just me, but little shits are not supposed to run on to the pitch.

This behaviour is then rewarded with a gold medal, probably see more little shit heads running onto pitches now

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                                    probably just me, but little shits are not supposed to run on to the pitch.

This behaviour is then rewarded with a gold medal, probably see more little shit heads running onto pitches now
                                                                                                                    Definitely just you.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                                      anyone know if they have taken the video replays off racingpost, its the only reason i pay
                                                                                                                      for their bloody subscription fee
                                                                                                                      Yea done so a few months back

Comment

Have to imagine he is going to start regretting giving it away pretty soon, defo just got caught up in the moment.
                                                                                                                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                                          Have to imagine he is going to start regretting giving it away pretty soon, defo just got caught up in the moment.
                                                                                                                          Its not like SBW will ever be asked to prove he won the 2015 world cup with New Zealand.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X