This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chromebook owners club:

This is relevant to our interests: https://www.google.com/chrome/devices/goodies.html
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      I don't get to see countdown very often these days, but the contestants on it today are awful, especially the woman. The latest numbers game was:

100, 25, 9, 7, 3, 2 and the target was 763

The dude struggled through before getting the easy solution at the end, but the woman didn't even get within 10 points. Disgracefully stupid, and their letters aren't much better. The man has already won 4 games somehow.
      I thought it was because I was dying yesterday, but I still can't get this. Feel like a dummy given you were berating the lad for taking 30 seconds.

Best I can get is 764.

I give up, please put me out of my misery.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        I thought it was because I was dying yesterday, but I still can't get this. Feel like a dummy given you were berating the lad for taking 30 seconds.

Best I can get is 764.

I give up, please put me out of my misery.
        100 + 9 x 7.
        Its tough, don't kill yourself about it.

Comment

163?

Check your BOMDAS privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            163?

Check your BOMDAS privilege.
            Its Countdown annotation, so it uses LTRFU principles (left to right fuck you).

Comment

FFS!
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Good blog this week by david lappin

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  FFS!
                  All good on Paradise Island?

Comment

This'll be me

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Only one week to go to WebSummit. They are without a shadow of a doubt the most tilting crowd to deal with. They've gotten our banner logo wrong twice now. All this non-sense better be worth it..

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                          Only one week to go to WebSummit. They are without a shadow of a doubt the most tilting crowd to deal with. They've gotten our banner logo wrong twice now. All this non-sense better be worth it..
                          I've. Actually been working on printing those banners. They have changed and messed around with the file more times than you would think possible. Supposed to have been finished days ago but still close to a weeks printing left to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            100 + 9 x 7.
                            Its tough, don't kill yourself about it.

I'm pretty thick alright. I blame, eh, somethin.

Comment

I've. Actually been working on printing those banners. They have changed and messed around with the file more times than you would think possible. Supposed to have been finished days ago but still close to a weeks printing left to do.
                              I'm only exhibiting for one day and just want everything sorted from their end so I can look forward to the event. What file format is most suitable for printing?

Comment

I'm only exhibiting for one day and just want everything sorted from their end so I can look forward to the event. What file format is most suitable for printing?
                                .eps

Comment

I can't remember who was looking for United v CSKA tickets. But a few available on boards.

Originally posted by josephnoel
                                  CSKA tickets, up to 4 available

Comment

Comment

lol, texting the address for Vinatis to a friend and predictive text changed it to www.comatose.com

Apt for this lad.

Comment

Don't know how the fk any red blooded male can work out any maths problem/word scrabble etc etc with Rachel Riley standing within 1 square mile of you. Jaysus she's fooking hawt This is the miracle of countdown.

Comment

Upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 7 professional today, it crashed once, screen just went black, was able to move cursor but eventually had to switch the laptop off and on.

If that happens regularly I'll have to switch back, hope not, I really like it so far.

Absolutely hate windows 8 so was reluctant, the option to switch back made me try it. Would recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                            Don't know how the fk any red blooded male can work out any maths problem/word scrabble etc etc with Rachel Riley standing within 1 square mile of you. Jaysus she's fooking hawt This is the miracle of countdown.
                                            In honour of Rachel and her hotness, I would like to take a moment to scientifically prove that she is incredibly hot:

QED
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Arsenal going from beating Bayern to getting spanked by Sheffield Wed this week. 3-0 down after 55 mins and it could be 4 or 5...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                In honour of Rachel and her hotness, I would like to take a moment to scientifically prove that she is incredibly hot:

QED
                                                You might find that a visit to Nijia is relevant to your interests.

Comment

I'm sure arsenal will be gutted to be out of the whoeverissponsoringitthisyear cup. League cup needs to be put down

Comment

Started day 4 today of sky week with not one sale and was in panic mode ( then checked bank and got paid ) and got into not one fuck was given mood. and more or less hit weekly target in one day, had a great day . delighted .

More or less hit target last month, obv based on a two week period so happy enough. just about settling in now thank fuck. absolutely hating the weekend work awful but has to be done.

Off tomorrow so gonna have a few glasses of decent vino if I dont fall asleep
                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 27-10-15, 21:30.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                      Started day 4 today of sky week with not one sale and was in panic mode ( then checked bank and got paid ) and got into not one fuck was given mood. and more or less hit weekly target in one day, had a great day . delighted .

More or less hit target last month, obv based on a two week period so happy enough. just about settling in now thank fuck. absolutely hating the weekend work awful but has to be done.

Off tomorrow so gonna have a few glasses of decent vino if I dont fall asleep
                                                      Well done, what you drinking?
                                                      I'm on a NZ Sauv. Blanc. Fucking tastes of Gooseberries.

Comment

Well done, what you drinking?
                                                        I'm on a NZ Sauv. Blanc. Fucking tastes of Gooseberries.
                                                        splashed out and its only ok tbh lol

Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                          Arsenal going from beating Bayern to getting spanked by Sheffield Wed this week. 3-0 down after 55 mins and it could be 4 or 5...
                                                          Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          I'm sure arsenal will be gutted to be out of the whoeverissponsoringitthisyear cup. League cup needs to be put down
                                                          I watched the game on Bet365, and it's more worrying that Ox was injured after 2 minutes and then Walcott went off injured less than 10 minutes after replacing him.

Overall though, Arsenal were pure shite. Despite it being a much changed team, none of the senior players did anything in the game and Sheff Wed could have had 6. Possibly the worst performance i've seen for years, and i usually enjoying watching some fringe and youth players getting their chance in this game. Joel Campbell is right up there with the worst players ever to pull on an Arsenal jersey. He makes Francis Jeffers look like Messi.

On a side note, fair play to SkyBet for this.

Dear Vauled Sky Bet Customer,

At Sky Bet we believe in Making Betting Better for all of our customer base.

We are writing to inform you of a decision that was made by our trading team during tonight's match between Sheffield Wednesday and Arsenal to void bets placed on markets involving Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott.

You are being contacted as you included a selection that would usually be settled as a loser according to our rules. Due to the goodwill gesture on our part your selection was settled as a void instead. We hope that these kind of concessions are one of the reasons that you continue to enjoy using our site.

Kind Regards,
                                                          Customer Care Team

Comment

Woop woop Wednesday 3 Arsenal 0
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

3 x penos on sky sports news now.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                splashed out and its only ok tbh lol

Yeah I found it a little bland. THIS is my effort for the night. Gonna be some horrors tomorrow as it was a very long weekend...

Comment

Hazard misses sending Stoke thru to quarter finals.

Comment

Some save by Butland.

Comment

someone put chadders on watch
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        3 x penos on sky sports news now.
                                                                        Alan McNaly wanted all the limelight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 27-10-15, 23:27. Reason: grammar / grammer

Comment

Can confirm the coldness and wetness of this Tuesday night.

Comment

Saw Spectre tonight. I think Kayroo said it was surprisingly good. Agree with that. Decent enough watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    Or even something like Michael Palin's travels. Something where you kinda learn something at the end of it, but nothing is pushed down your throat. Anthony Bourdain, is that anygood? Might be too many question marks in this paragraph.
                                                                                    The Moaning Of Life m8

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      what does an isnow weekend look like these days?!?
                                                                                      It's usually a sad place.
                                                                                      Friday: Myself and the missus always quit at 1pm and are in the pub by 2pm sharp. There is lots of gin. At about 6pm she starts to get cranky so we get something to eat. The hit the offie and stock up on wine. Head home and I write some hazy emails. Consume all the wine.

Saturday: is work until 8pm and hit the pub. Stock up on more wine and consume through the night..more hazy emails.

Sunday: Reply to all the guys I've offend the night before apologise for being so abrupt. Work until 4pm and hit the pub. More wine and wake up in the horrors on Monday.

Comment

The Walking Dead Episode 3.

SPOILER

Holy Shit!
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        I am guessing your holy shit relates to a departure from the comics in relation to Glenn's death rather than the overall quality of the episode?

No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Thoughts on Chelsea m8?
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Never been, find the whole thing annoying and amazingly arsey, inc the owner thus far and their emails and pricing
                                                                                              . Well played on making a business whereby pay large amounts (or their companies do) to be to be seen.

All that said, may try sneak in next week - purely to see if I can. Odds/difficulty?

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              It wasn't much of a miracle for doug.

You might find that a visit to Nijia is relevant to your interests.
                                                                                              Where is that m8

Good idea, poorly executed, guy isn't funny and does a piss poor impression. Cliffs on chds day?

Comment

I don't get to see countdown very often these days, but the contestants on it today are awful, especially the woman. The latest numbers game was:

100, 25, 9, 7, 3, 2 and the target was 763

The dude struggled through before getting the easy solution at the end, but the woman didn't even get within 10 points. Disgracefully stupid, and their letters aren't much better. The man has already won 4 games somehow.
                                                                                                Thinly veiled popshots at mdoug. I approve.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                  Never been, find the whole thing annoying and amazingly arsey, inc the owner thus far and their emails and pricing
                                                                                                  . Well played on making a business whereby pay large amounts (or their companies do) to be to be seen.

All that said, may try sneak in next week - purely to see if I can. Odds/difficulty?
                                                                                                  Yeah you'd want to see the arsey emails they send.
                                                                                                  There's a pissup every night which should be a laugh. Getting some investor to sign a contract in Coppers...Awesome

Don't know about sneaking in. I can prob get you in for one day. I'm just going for 2 days and have a ticket for 3. Let me look into it and I'll let you know tomorrow.

Comment

nah I just want to sneak in, lol. Not be gotten in, but ty.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                      Thoughts on Chelsea m8?
                                                                                                      Not too up on me footy m8, I'm an mma fan.

Good idea, poorly executed, guy isn't funny and does a piss poor impression. Cliffs on chds day?
                                                                                                      Impression is shit but the pisstake is class imo.

Cliffs - meh. U m8?

Comment

11th innings in 1st game of World series so far. Great start to week+ of late nights/early mornings. Baseball

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Leftovers S02E01

Comment

Leftovers S02E01
                                                                                                                Mental shit

Comment

Leftovers S02E01
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                  Mental shit
                                                                                                                  It gets mentaller.
                                                                                                                  But it's brilliant

Comment

Leftovers S02E01
                                                                                                                    As if anything in S1 made sense either

Admittedly the opening of S2 was super bizarre.
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                      As if anything in S1 made sense either

Admittedly the opening of S2 was super bizarre.
                                                                                                                      What did I see the guy who plays the Jack Murphy character in before?

Comment

It's a glorified scam..

This from a guy who runs his own similar event, so large pinch of salt required. Even still!

Experience from other start ups

Basically they're doing this to start ups
                                                                                                                        New rules have started which will try to stop rogue model agencies charging hundreds in upfront fees but campaigners say the new law is full of loopholes.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-10-15, 09:44.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X