• Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        PSV account hijack alert.

They won't stop until gay cousins get married you know. In the basilica at Knock. With Daniel O'Donnell officiating.
        Got a good laugh out of this.
        Daniel O'Donnell still makes hearts flutter around the country. 'Daniel and Majella’s B&B Road Trip’ kicks-off exclusively on UTV Ireland on Monday, 26 Octob...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Got a good laugh out of this.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLf8uJnBV8
          quality!

they say never meet your heroes
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Dublin basically doesn't move in the mornings now.
            May have to give in and do a 12K cycle every morning&evening, urrrghh.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              Schools are off next week.

Give in though. No way you'll regret it.

Comment

Just enough time for a warm up. Perfect distance
                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Rail strike plus an accident on the Quays. Won't be like this every day.

Still, this recovery is really making it hard for people who weren't affected by the recession.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Traffic is terrible on the way to work this last week or two, however I cycle to work and pass it all by and am in in 15 mins. You won't regret that plus you'll be fitter and it's cheaper, win win.

Comment

get a scooter, you'll fly in to work and you get to insult everyone including those really annoying cyclists who think they own the road

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        Odd mix of dread and excitement... there must be an appropriate gif I'll leave that to DP

The Big Lebowski 2 Announced: Filming Begins January 2016

Fake website/story. Your internet should be taken away.
                        Relieved they aren't making it though.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          Traffic is terrible on the way to work this last week or two, however I cycle to work and pass it all by and am in in 15 mins. You won't regret that plus you'll be fitter and it's cheaper, win win.
                          Until some clueless clown or cunt pothole/curb knocks you off.
                          They should try extending Dublin bikes beyond 2km outside the city too, dopes.

Morning. I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Arg Good Ire Bad ?

Very good article stepping through Argentina's plays that made waves in the game last week.

Doesn't mention a lack of guts though, so might not appeal to all.

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 I'm trying to judge a particular Transport Company's incompetence......

Order 1 (important stuff) leaves Tuesday to be in Dublin Friday
                              Order 2 (rest of stuff) leaves Friday.

Order 1 doesn't make it in Friday, mass panic, told be in Saturday, again no show, told Monday. Monday morning phone call, stuff out on delivery. Arrives on site & its Order 2 Complete & utterly fucked.

Panic phonecalls & mucho plamasing, it will be on site Tuesday morning - 100% guaranteed. Container arrives in Tuesday & my 6 pallets aren't on it

Ring ze Germans, lo & behold we just found them here in Dusseldorf, sorry, leaving today, in Thursday.

Now at this stage this is gonna cost me lots of coke & hookers to hold onto this never mind not getting rode by solicitors & claims. Manage to pull it off.

By some miracle the stuff arrives yesterday morning & I meet the container in depot with a small courier van & pull some product off to site to get them started pronto. Rest to go to warehouse. Multiple heart attacks avoided.

Phonecall from customer last night that remainder hadn't arrived yet from depot. Ring transport company last night & they cant find it since. Its gone missing.

I just laughed & hung up.

Comment

Winter is coming in now so expect the traffic to get way worse. 20 minute walk for me. Just long enough to get rid of the cobwebs not long enough to actually be classed as exercise. Bit of a result

Comment

Yeah and now there are all those autumn leaves hiding the potholes, sneaky bastards those leaves.
                                  Theres a few sets of dublin bikes by my house, so you can come and see the cat too.

Dunno how I got roped into it but three of us are dressing up as tetris pieces that slot into each other for halloween, what even happenedd to just using a bin bag?

Comment

Pics obv. Hope you will have that song playing non stop too.

Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Tetris with Sonya Belousova's amazing arrangement of Korobeiniki - also widely known as the Tetris Theme! Enjoy the music f...

Comment

Pretty much yeah but more techno

A great remix of the classic Tetris theme!(Just so everyone knows, I DID NOT remix this song, I just uploaded it.)

Comment

What a fucking stomping tune to be fair.

Discover the new way to learn piano ► https://tinyurl.com/kyle-flowkeyMy Website:http://kylelandry.comEnjoy!Your Pianist and Composer,Kyle Landry

Big shout here, but they should make it Russian national anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          On a scale of 1-10 I'm trying to judge a particular Transport Company's incompetence......

Order 1 (important stuff) leaves Tuesday to be in Dublin Friday
                                          Order 2 (rest of stuff) leaves Friday.

Order 1 doesn't make it in Friday, mass panic, told be in Saturday, again no show, told Monday. Monday morning phone call, stuff out on delivery. Arrives on site & its Order 2 Complete & utterly fucked.

Panic phonecalls & mucho plamasing, it will be on site Tuesday morning - 100% guaranteed. Container arrives in Tuesday & my 6 pallets aren't on it

Ring ze Germans, lo & behold we just found them here in Dusseldorf, sorry, leaving today, in Thursday.

Now at this stage this is gonna cost me lots of coke & hookers to hold onto this never mind not getting rode by solicitors & claims. Manage to pull it off.

By some miracle the stuff arrives yesterday morning & I meet the container in depot with a small courier van & pull some product off to site to get them started pronto. Rest to go to warehouse. Multiple heart attacks avoided.

Phonecall from customer last night that remainder hadn't arrived yet from depot. Ring transport company last night & they cant find it since. Its gone missing.

I just laughed & hung up.
                                          Big problem in London pubs/hotels/flat complexes the last couple of years to do with German toilets/fittings/etc

Everyone got German made toilets etc fitted a few years ago when they were very fashionable and the look places wanted

Que a few years later and any fixes needed have to wait two weeks+ while parts are ordered from Germany as they don't stock them in London

So you call a lad to fix a leaking toilet and have to wait while the part is delivered

Comment

On reflection, we should make it our national anthem.

Comment

Seems the French are more efficient than the ZeGermans, wine has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                On reflection, we should make it our national anthem.
                                                They could use it for Rugby Internationals.

We could do a mad out of it dance akin to the haka
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                    Seems the French are more efficient the ZeGermans, wine has arrived.
                                                    Mine due any minute now

Comment

Fake website/story. Your internet should be taken away.
                                                      Relieved they aren't making it though.

The dude abides.

Not the worst spoof site tbf.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                        They could use it for Rugby Internationals.

We could do a mad out of it dance akin to the haka
                                                        Hopefully not lame like the haka.
                                                        Get McGregor to provide extensive training on how to pull an 'absolutely mental cunt' look at the opposition for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                          Big problem in London pubs/hotels/flat complexes the last couple of years to do with German toilets/fittings/etc

Everyone got German made toilets etc fitted a few years ago when they were very fashionable and the look places wanted

Que a few years later and any fixes needed have to wait two weeks+ while parts are ordered from Germany as they don't stock them in London

So you call a lad to fix a leaking toilet and have to wait while the part is delivered
                                                          That sounds like an opportunity.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What carrier delivers the wine? An Post or courier?

Comment

Boycott going on about how his aunt was a better batter than this lad and his brother was a better bowler than that lad is the only value in listening to 'tee cricket

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                What carrier delivers the wine? An Post or courier?
                                                                DPD

Comment

expecting pix of wine deliveries

Comment

Comment

Great bants on the old emails from my da

A guy goes into Canada Post to apply for a job.....

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."

"Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says, "I was in Afghanistan for one tour."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Disabled in your country's service! Well that qualifies for extra bonus points. Okay. Looking at the regulations you have got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"

"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls.. No point in you coming in for that."

Comment

That's my biological da. Not Zod.

Comment

The chairman stated that all team selection was under Walsh’s control, but subject to the ratification by the Central Council.
                                                                          That's some but!

Comment

What's your thoughts on the situation?
                                                                            All down to money?

Comment

You have complete autonomy... subject to our approval of every decision you make.
                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

...

Comment

Do a 16k cycle every morn/eve. Man up

Comment

Dont think this IABA story is even news worthy,

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                      What's your thoughts on the situation?
                                                                                      All down to money?
                                                                                      The need to stay relevant I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        It looks like a scrumptious cake, but wtf is Brush Shiels doing being 70?
                                                                                        You could say the same thing about Nicky Power. In great nick for his age.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          You could say the same thing about Nicky Power. In great nick for his age.
                                                                                          I'll let you know if thats still the case when I tackle those two cases of Tar's wine over the weekend. Pray for Nicky. I actually had one of those extensive enough health screaming/medicals a few weeks back as I hadn't seen a doctor in 25 years, and everything in surprisingly good order, been caining since.

Comment

Sounds like you need wine with all that health to spare.

Was it you that was on my team for the first IPO when our team won? edit: actually may have been the other nick nvm.
                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 23-10-15, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                              Is the administrative contact them? is it an IE domain?
                                                                                              Its a .com domain, I instructed him to purchase it on my behalf, but whois tells me he is the registrant / admin etc, no mention of me/my company on whois

Comment

Sounds like you need wine with all that health to spare.

Was it you that was on my team for the first IPO when our team won? edit: actually may have been the other nick nvm.
                                                                                                I remember it RDS ? think team I was on was Valor, Flipper & Derek Murray, defo didn't win.

Comment

Yeah that's the one, cheers we couldn't remember.

Comment

Any reason to not to back Arg +7 / NZ - 8 Double?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                                                                                      Its a .com domain, I instructed him to purchase it on my behalf, but whois tells me he is the registrant / admin etc, no mention of me/my company on whois
                                                                                                      what company is it registered with? they should have a complaints resolution process. Ask them to amend the details on your domain first, if that fails, go to the domain registration company.
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                        Any reason to not to back Arg +7 / NZ - 8 Double?
                                                                                                        2 reasons folau and Pocock are back. Nz should hammer there cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                          2 reasons folau and Pocock are back. Nz should hammer there cap.
                                                                                                          definitely agree re Pocock but Folau has been pretty lacklustre this WC. Not saying he's been bad, just that he hasn't played to the potential we know he can play at. Would be great if this was the game he proved me wrong though, as he really is special to watch when in top form.

Comment

46 bottles of wine just arrived. #prayforrevenue

Comment

Pics obv. Hope you will have that song playing non stop too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8rcTvAoRzk
                                                                                                              Pretty much yeah but more techno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wR3aIQ23w
                                                                                                              What a fucking stomping tune to be fair.

Discover the new way to learn piano ► https://tinyurl.com/kyle-flowkeyMy Website:http://kylelandry.comEnjoy!Your Pianist and Composer,Kyle Landry

Big shout here, but they should make it Russian national anthem.
                                                                                                              [x] Played each of them
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                [x] Played each of them
                                                                                                                Ditto. Thought the last one was a bit cuncey. The piano equivalent of playing Wonderwall.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Someone recommend me some wine from Tara's wineyard.

I mainly stick to tempranillo or any other Rioja
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Love the way we've adopted the American way of asking everyone for I.D (not in pubs mind you, just shops.)

'Ah yea ye need to have I.D with your date of birth, like your passport.'

Oh right, that document I use once in a blue moon to get into most any country in the world, that is a pain in the hole to replace (ask me m8 sp) and costs 150 quid. Yea I don't tend to carry that 24/7 incase I want to buy two beers to alleviate the woes of travelling on the 46a with people's obnoxious cunt kids.

Social services card, student card, debit card, credit card, leap card with picture.

I'm clearly legally and technically an adult. I have a clubcard ffs and I'm buying toilet roll at 5pm on a Friday.
                                                                                                                    If not, I'm the worst fucking teenager in the world you geebags.

Tldr: have vodka at home.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-10-15, 18:08.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Ditto. Thought the last one was a bit cuncey. The piano equivalent of playing Wonderwall.
                                                                                                                      Can't be serious. Guy is amazingly good.

Comment

oh daor http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...O-to-warn.html
                                                                                                                        If it is haem that is causing it impossible foods are fucked.
                                                                                                                        Love the way we've adopted the American way of asking everyone for I.D (not in pubs mind you, just shops.)

'Ah yea ye need to have I.D with your date of birth, like your passport.'

Oh right, that document I use once in a blue moon to get into most any country in the world, that is a pain in the hole to replace (ask me m8 sp) and costs 150 quid. Yea I don't tend to carry that 24/7 incase I want to buy two beers to alleviate the woes of travelling on the 46a with people's obnoxious cunt kids.

Social services card, student card, debit card, credit card, leap card with picture.

I'm clearly legally and technically an adult. I have a clubcard and am buying toilet roll at 5pm in a friday.
                                                                                                                        If not, I'm the worst fucking teenager in the world you geebags.

Tldr: have vodka at home.
                                                                                                                        Worse than that time mdoug saw me getting refused wine in tesco. I nearly slapped the bitch but she would have liked it.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 23-10-15, 16:12.

Comment

Watch the Jessica Jones Official Trailer.After a tragic ending to her short-lived Super Hero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career ...

oh yes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X