This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flicking channels and find Back to the future on itv2 +1 so sit to watch it

They are showing a fucking cut version, they are making a big deal of having a back to the future night and are showing a Saturday morning kids version of a PG 13 film

Fuck me ITV are fucking retarded!

Comment

I'm watching it on -1
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

It really irks me when people are late for stuff! Id rather be an hour early than a minute late! Very disrespectful and unprofessional imo

Comment

You've changed bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            It really irks me when people are late for stuff! Id rather be an hour early than a minute late! Very disrespectful and unprofessional imo
            Drug dealers can be unreliable alright

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              Flicking channels and find Back to the future on itv2 +1 so sit to watch it

They are showing a fucking cut version, they are making a big deal of having a back to the future night and are showing a Saturday morning kids version of a PG 13 film

Fuck me ITV are fucking retarded!
              That used to tilt the he'll out of me back in the day. They dubbed the final scene of top gun to say " you can be my wingman anytime " "don't fool me,you can be mine" instead of " bullshit, you can be mine". Also removed motherfucker from the yipee kaya die hard scenes

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                That used to tilt the he'll out of me back in the day. They dubbed the final scene of top gun to say " you can be my wingman anytime " "don't fool me,you can be mine" instead of " bullshit, you can be mine". Also removed motherfucker from the yipee kaya die hard scenes
                Trying to watch the pg version of Training Day in america was just painful
                airport, lol

Comment

You see what happens Larry when you f...ind a stranger in the alps?!?!Worst. TV. Edit. Ever.

You see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    I'm watching it on -1
                    Wait, so your watching it in the past but posting in the present!?

Right I knew the BBV had a curse on it and all but I never thought it would cause a paradox that could end the world

Comment

Yeah they said yippee kaya, kimosabi
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Pretty sure herself had an S4 mini though not sure if that'd help
                        Wouldn't really suit, thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                          What specifically are you doing that needs the same phone to do?

Comment

BBV Help Please,
                            Anyone have a Samsung Galaxy S4 lying about that they're not using atm, even a broken one would do if the screen was working.... I would only need to borrow it for an afternoon in order to extract some music and photo's from a busto one I have here.

Thanks.
                            Pretty sure herself had an S4 mini though not sure if that'd help
                            Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            What specifically are you doing that needs the same phone to do?
                            Dont question Fiery MacGyvers knowledge. He repaired tv's in 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              Try being married to someone like that!! Annoys the fuck out of me. "I don't want to be first there" is a common expression. If everyone thought the same, no one would turn up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Fairly standard for Ballydoyle in backend maidens imo
                                Think that's what annoyed me the most. looked at paper and saw Joseph on the bigger priced one. Saw it being backed and Heffernan one drifting so thought they are at it again. Nice double going on to it as well.

Jack Kennedy put the smile back on my face though. One to watch that kid, going places.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                  Think that's what annoyed me the most. looked at paper and saw Joseph on the bigger priced one. Saw it being backed and Heffernan one drifting so thought they are at it again. Nice double going on to it as well.

Jack Kennedy put the smile back on my face though. One to watch that kid, going places.
                                  Just a coincidence hes from Kerry of course

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                    Just a coincidence hes from Kerry of course
                                    Honestly didn't know that. He is gone way up in my estimation Have followed him for a while now and impressed with him. Seems to be all hurdles though (today was flat), not used as much over jumps or maybe that's just my impression.

Jumps = fences obv before someone says hurdles have to be jumped too

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                      Honestly didn't know that. He is gone way up in my estimation Have followed him for a while now and impressed with him. Seems to be all hurdles though (today was flat), not used as much over jumps or maybe that's just my impression.

Jumps = fences obv before someone says hurdles have to be jumped too
                                      Yeah Dingle but thats not considered Kerry Kerry im sure!. With all the tourists watering it down like. Big southern pony champion previously.

Comment

The decision to extend the time between races at the festival to 40 minutes is eminently sensible and will make it much a more enjoyable event to attend.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Mightn't be too popular a pick of I was going to any of the FXB's I'd go to the one in Temple Bar. I've been to them all several times and that one has never failed to impress.
                                          The fact you can roll out and into the foggy dew is a bonus too.
                                          Maybe jamie heaslips spot Bear? I havent been but have heard good things
                                          If you want man boy hipsters serving you overpriced "unusual" cuts of meat go to Bear. Otherwise do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.
                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            That Argentinian place: Asador.
                                            Was there on Saturday. Genuinely one of the best steaks I've ever had and the wine was up there too. Group of 6 and nobody could fault it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                If you want man boy hipsters serving you overpriced "unusual" cuts of meat go to Bear. Otherwise do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.
                                                Speaking of hipsters, I think we have reached breaking point.
                                                Last week I passed a (new?) barbershop on the quays at about 8pm at night, it was packed with people drinking bottles of beer and a few people getting their beards/hair attended to.

Same last night, but a different place in templebar.

wtf.

Comment

Yeah, this.

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                  Was there on Saturday. Genuinely one of the best steaks I've ever had and the wine was up there too. Group of 6 and nobody could fault it.
                                                  I've never had a bad meal there. But I eat there a lot so going for somewhere else. Going to try Brookwood. Will report back.

Comment

watched back to the future with Mia tonight after telling her showing her the latest social media news ( few embarrassing spots) but overcame them lol. she watched and waited for the 2015 bit , I couldnt remember the movie and it ended on them prob heading to 2015 , she went to bed like a fucking demon . may download part 2
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                      watched back to the future with Mia tonight after telling her showing her the latest social media news ( few embarrassing spots) but overcame them lol. she watched and waited for the 2015 bit , I couldnt remember the movie and it ended on them prob heading to 2015 , she went to bed like a fucking demon . may download part 2
                                                      Was it it first one you had on? I wouldn't blame her if so.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

saw this and thought of 5star https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...g35o?context=3

Always hated school and still do. Had shit grades throughout. Now I'm a train conductor and I fucking love it.

Comment

Speaking of hipsters, I think we have reached breaking point.
                                                          Last week I passed a (new?) barbershop on the quays at about 8pm at night, it was packed with people drinking bottles of beer and a few people getting their beards/hair attended to.

Same last night, but a different place in templebar.

wtf.
                                                          What beer did you ask for m8?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            A Philip Seymour in the making.

Comment

good to know.
                                                              Best avoided so
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                Conductor sounds likely to have contact with the public, which isn't something I'd want.

Comment

Watched this on the plane to Malta last night had it on the back burner for awhile but it was class.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Follow us on TWITTER: http:...
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The blacks in films these days arent as black as they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      Hmm....no research grant = no job as of early next year, and no prospect of one. Oh well science, it was a fun 14 years.
                                                                      Every time I read one of your posts on getting fucked over by academia I once again congratulate myself for not doing a PhD. Thanks Zuutroy your sacrifice has removed regret risk for myself and others I'm sure. Now no need to be a martyr forever. Get the fuck out and make a few quid while you still can.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

good to know.
                                                                        Best avoided so
                                                                        That's what the BBV is for.

Comment

The UFC Dublin card has really fallen apart. Duffy out, main event pulled.

Comment

Back to the future 3

Why do his dads ancestors look like his mother

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                              Ouch,how do you get a concussion in training the week before a fight??? I'd say quite a few will take the refund
                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 21-10-15, 22:11.

Comment

Any suggested gimicky horror events in the city on Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Watched this on the plane to Malta last night had it on the back burner for awhile but it was class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ViVPRWRRmk
                                                                                  Was it not dope?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    The blacks in films these days arent as black as they used to be.
                                                                                    The shade depends on the role they are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                      Yup, shit news really.

Main and Co main have been pulled, I have heard the UFC are offering refunds.

I think I will still go, decide on Saturday I guess.

Comment

Ouch,how do you get a concussion in training the week before a fight???
                                                                                        By being an idiot, or Brazilian

Comment

All YouTube videos are saying plug in not supported for me now on mobile chrome. Has something changed with the site?
                                                                                          Android lollipop oneplus one?

Comment

McGregor should call Aldo out to come fight at the weekend.

Comment

Need to get my hands on one of these for bants:

Comment

McGregor should call Aldo out to come fight at the weekend.

I will translate.

Tweet 1 - I will fight Poirier. I makes money, blah blah money.

Tweet 2 - Duffy why do you train in Canada, you are Irish. You ain't a champ like me.

Tweet 3 - It's red panty night with Conor. It's Brown panty night with Duffy, cause he shat himself.

Comment

Camerawoman Who Was Fired For Kicking Migrants To Sue Facebook (Y)

Petra Laszlo told a Russian newspaper she plans to sue Facebook for allegedly failing to take down threatening and negative pages on the social media site.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

I will translate.

Tweet 1 - I will fight Poirier. I makes money, blah blah money.

Tweet 2 - Duffy why do you train in Canada, you are Irish. You ain't a champ like me.

Tweet 3 - It's red panty night with Conor. It's Brown panty night with Duffy, cause he shat himself.
                                                                                                    He should be calling out Aldo for the bants, to come fight on Sat.

Comment

He should be calling out Aldo for the bants, to come fight on Sat.
                                                                                                      The Dublin card is hosted on the internet via UFC. FightPass they call it.

Aldo v McGregor with Weidman v Rockhold is a major PPV that might just break records.

He's been calling Aldo out for months, he'll wait til they actually meet and make millions win or lose. The UFC Dublin card isnt a standard UFC card. It's fodder.

Comment

I didn't think it was likely that they'd square up on 3 days notice tbf m8, would be craic though.

Comment

I didn't think it was likely that they'd square up on 3 days notice tbf m8, would be craic though.
                                                                                                          He should call all sorts out.
                                                                                                          New star wars trailer? Call out Luke Skywalker

Christmas is coming
                                                                                                          Call out Santa
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                            All YouTube videos are saying plug in not supported for me now on mobile chrome. Has something changed with the site?
                                                                                                            Android lollipop oneplus one?
                                                                                                            I'm in the same boat, I think everyone is.
                                                                                                            I'll follow up with the boss man

Comment

Hey DP, what are you doing up so early. Practicing for the bambino duties?

Comment

I'm in the same boat, I think everyone is.
                                                                                                                I'll follow up with the boss man
                                                                                                                Hi Deadparrot.

Got your message re YouTube, I don't really handle the tech side of things, so will have to direct you to Dom on our technical support desk.

Comment

Hey DP, what are you doing up so early. Practicing for the bambino duties?
                                                                                                                  software deployments all week.
                                                                                                                  Though it's good prep for future bambino duties. Herself hasnt been sleeping well anyway and subsequently I'm not either, I'm waking up feeling like I've been in a fight as she tosses turns and kicks trying to get comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    Hi Deadparrot.

Got your message re YouTube, I don't really handle the tech side of things, so will have to direct you to Dom on our technical support desk.
                                                                                                                    I think you misunderstood who I was referring to as Boss man

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      The Dublin card is hosted on the internet via UFC. FightPass they call it.

Aldo v McGregor with Weidman v Rockhold is a major PPV that might just break records.

He's been calling Aldo out for months, he'll wait til they actually meet and make millions win or lose. The UFC Dublin card isnt a standard UFC card. It's fodder.
                                                                                                                      The card was a decent fight night card before the two injuries.

Post your betting thoughts in MMA shares thread.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Jibzzzz; 22-10-15, 09:47. Reason: TY Sharp

Comment

Youngest daughter was driving out of Mooneys Garage on the Naas rd yesterday when a flash sports car turned in very fast and had to screech to a stop beside her. She flashed the driver a dirty look and yer man replied with what she describes a good natured ott scary face. Turns out it was McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                          The card was a decent flight night card before the two injuries.

Post your betting thoughts in MMA shares thread.
                                                                                                                          it's turning into a very good flight card for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X