Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my own curiosity SP, can you tell me one by one what you see wrong with those pics?

A guy replying to that tweet said the pics made him feel physically ill.

What am I missing?
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
      I dislike Trump but I dislike the anti Trump brigade more. I'm clearly not alone. Shit like those pictures got him elected.
      There's one guy who somehow manages to post a 10 tweet thread reply everytime Trump tweets. Babbling unfunny nonsense, usually slagging off Trump's use of caps lock.

He needs to be challenged but Jaysis some of the bullshit, like that tweet above is depressingly counterproductive.

Comment

Happy International Women's Day!
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTRP5ZNDkE

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            1. My house sits on 1 acre, so at a guess that is c.0.75 acre of lawn. Ride on lawn mower jobby. How much should I be paying to get it cut.
            Buy 2 lambs now, eat them in the Autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

What am I missing?
              I dunno? Maybe if he went to Mass the odd Sunday you'd get it.

Comment

1. My house sits on 1 acre, so at a guess that is c.0.75 acre of lawn. Ride on lawn mower jobby. How much should I be paying to get it cut.
                Max two litres of fuel so about three quid should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  The vast majority of those come from places where inadequate health care is the least of their worries, not from rich European countries.
                  Lots of Irish - skilled and unskilled.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    I dunno? Maybe if he went to Mass the odd Sunday you'd get it.
                    C'mon now, that's fairly lame.

I understand his history and his comments about women, he's a disgusting human, I'm asking you what exactly you see wrong with those pics. And do you recognise how counterproductive tweets like that are to challenging the man?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      Jaysus. The door on my gas meter box in the front garden was broken the last few weeks. Never told anyone about it or did anything about it. Got back today and there was a whole new box on the meter and a new key sitting on the mat.
                      That kind of efficiency doesn't belong in Ireland.
                      How did they know to fix it?

Solving problems that you know about is one thing but solving problems you don't know about is another level altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Solving problems that you know about is one thing but solving problems you don't know about is another level altogether.
                        While reading the meter ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Thus my amazement. Maybe the last time they read the meter they flagged it for repair or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                            Max two litres of fuel so about three quid should do it.
                            If the bloke is supplying the mower i would guess at 75, if its your mower and some local guy is doing it 30 would cover it, about 2 hours work.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              If the bloke is supplying the mower i would guess at 75, if its your mower and some local guy is doing it 30 would cover it, about 2 hours work.
                              2 hours to fly around 3/4 an acre on a ride-on. Is he unionised?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                2 hours to fly around 3/4 an acre. Is he unionised?
                                Trees ? edging ? getting rid of the grass. Travel to and from the job.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  2 hours to fly around 3/4 an acre on a ride-on. Is he unionised?
                                  Paid breaks
                                  airport, lol

Comment

A brand new automower to cut that size of lawn is 2.5k. Embrace the robots.

Here's a link for you.
                                    Last edited by V for Vendetta; 08-03-17, 19:17.
                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      A brand new automower to cut that size of lawn is 2.5k. Embrace the robots.
                                      This. Very good thread in the other place on them.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Nealon's confirmed closing. Staff got 5 weeks notice. Some Canadian investors bought 400 buildings off NAMA and are cancelling every lease before reselling them. The owner of Nealons offered to buy the building but they're only selling them as a package. What a fucking travesty.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

HBO Doc, Risky Drinking....bag of laffs...
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            Nealon's confirmed closing. Staff got 5 weeks notice. Some Canadian investors bought 400 buildings off NAMA and are cancelling every lease before reselling them. The owner of Nealons offered to buy the building but they're only selling them as a package. What a fucking travesty.
                                            I hope you don't like neds on Townsend st as well....

Comment

We're not losing another early house are we? ffs

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                I hope you don't like neds on Townsend st as well....
                                                Rollover spots are thinning out. To turn up at the Dark Horse and it was a starbucks one morning at 7am was rough
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  Rollover spots are thinning out. To turn up at the Dark Horse and it was a starbucks one morning at 7am was rough
                                                  Would you say it was a sobering experience?
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wenger should take over at PSG, be a perfect fit

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                      Would you say it was a sobering experience?
                                                      Nah we went to The Chancery m8
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Why in the world are Barcelona playing a left-footed player at right back?

Got him into great positions on the overlap a few times and he's been completely unable to do anything positive. Someone explain pls.

Comment

Why in the world are Barcelona playing a left-footed player at right back?

Got him into great positions on the overlap a few times and he's been completely unable to do anything positive. Someone explain pls.
                                                          They aren't playing with full backs?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                            PSG will have to change system, easier said than done and all that but pump balls down channels, spin into gaps and swing in crosses for cavaini

Would at least spread Barca back 3!?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                              We're not losing another early house are we? ffs
                                                              Prob get another year out of it yet but then site be redeveloped

Comment

Melanie Philips is a meanie. http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-35511786.html

Comment

Happy international Women's day all Nod to Gimmie!

Comment

Jesus the goal line man did something!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      Jesus the goal line man did something!
                                                                      They have a few times this season tbf. Have to give that but what a poxy penalty!

Comment

You'd think 1 PSG goal would still do it, surely they can't sit back and try defend this now.

champions league.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Couldn't give a fuck about N/S politics but if there is one phrase to annoy me, "Southern Ireland" would be the one.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                            PSG will have to change system, easier said than done and all that but pump balls down channels, spin into gaps and swing in crosses for cavaini

Would at least spread Barca back 3!?
                                                                            They doubted themselves once they went one down, this is more than likely going to be over for them even if PSG get one.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                              Well, whatever position Rafinha is playing then.

Comment

When I had a good hair day!

Comment

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!
                                                                                      I know I am so so creepy!

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Teams figured out how to play against central Messi three years ago. Don't know why he's put him back there.

Comment

Happy women's day Sat. And all. Mario Ho Became a female ambassador for poker.

Comment

Also apparently pimp my ride was all fake.

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

A 4th consolation goal. Don't see that often

Comment

6 mins for the lols ref

Comment

Omfg
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 08-03-17, 21:45.

Comment

Scenes at Nou Camp!

Comment

lol

Comment

Scenes

Comment

Neymar, world class.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                Scenes at Nou Camp!
                                                                                                                Oi. Back to the lotus posture you.

I think Buddha would approve though.

Comment

Had 6-1. Get in.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                    Wenger should take over at PSG, be a perfect fit
                                                                                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Are you watching Arsenal

Comment

Neymar different league

Comment

Some lads for a surrender all the same

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X