Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius by O shea - how to take players 9 - 15 out of the game just dont contest the breakdown and the forwards have to keep taking it up

Comment

I didn't really like the handicap in the game so was between 2 bets, unders and more score in the 2nd half vs the first - I took the latter, if I lose this bet I'm going to go insane
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

come on Italy

Comment

oh my fucking god hahahahaha
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Worse English half performance ever.

Comment

You couldn't have any of the English players near a Lions squad, bar Itoje, based on this.

Cole has given away at least 3 penalties and should be in the bin.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Now for the ultimate mind games Italy revert back to conventional rugby while England spend the entire half time break discussing how to counter the no ruck tactics

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  You couldn't have any of the English players near a Lions squad, bar Itoje, based on this.

Lawes and itoje

Comment

England win spread was 47/50. I sold at 47 and like a wimp cashed out when it was 32/34 after England scored. Sitting at 20/23 atm. Ah well just enjoying game with 13x return but if only I had more balls. Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                      Anyone have experience of connecting through Helsinki? My general attitude is that airlines won't offer flights where the connections can't be made, but I'm being offered a flight with a 45m layover in Helsinki and thinking that might be pushing it...
                      Finnair guideline is 35-40 minutes for scheduled flights.
                      Reach your connecting flight via Helsinki Airport fast and conveniently. Find out about the minimum transferring time depending on your route.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        England win spread was 47/50. I sold at 47 and like a wimp cashed out when it was 32/34 after England scored. Sitting at 20/23 atm. Ah well just enjoying game with 13x return but if only I had more balls. Sigh
                        Which site(s) do you gamble on
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

England to destroy them now unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            Which site(s) do you gamble on
                            Spreadex . They allocate a credit limit to bet with

Comment

Owen Farrell Lions chances over on the basis of this game.

Comment

Take a fucking knee Italy

Comment

Much as I applaud the audacity of this ruck tactic by Italy, it turns the game into a farce.

Law tweak required asap.

By the way, is the sound gone on RTE2 for everyone else?

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      Lawes and itoje
                                      I would have said Daly too but he was part of some shambolic defending there

Comment

Wow

Compete on that ya little prick Dawson
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Much as I applaud the audacity of this ruck tactic by Italy, it turns the game into a farce.

Law tweak required asap.
                                            Ah come on its only a tactic as long as you are too stupid to just deal with it.

Comment

did I read somewhere that Sexton would play second string to Farrell for the Lions spot??

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Ah come on its only a tactic as long as you are too stupid to just deal with it.
                                                Yeah, incredibly exploitable.

If only Italy had a kicker ffs.

Comment

All the handicap markets gone but England still 1.02 to win hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                    did I read somewhere that Sexton would play second string to Farrell for the Lions spot??

LOL
                                                    He's a great option at 12.sexton is too fragile to play in the Lions, as good as he is.

Comment

Ref busy

Comment

Well it was a helluva lot more entertaining than anyone could have ecpected
                                                        WP Conor O'Shea IMO

Comment

Matt Dawson's meltdown is going really well

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Well it was a helluva lot more entertaining than anyone could have ecpected
                                                            WP Conor O'Shea IMO
                                                            Spot on. Really entertaining and completely unexpected.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Good effort Italy.

Comment

He's a great option at 12.sexton is too fragile to play in the Lions, as good as he is.
                                                                  I'd have a Henshaw every day ahead of Farrell at 12 especially against the All Blacks.

Comment

Decided to make gnocchi today for the first time, be interesting to see how it turns out. Uncooked they look and feel good, but I suspect they may be a little too dense once cooked. I'll see though. Nothing too fancy with it, just some meatballs (bought) and tomato sauce (made). Makes a change on a Sunday anyhow while all the sport is on in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                      I'd have a Henshaw every day ahead of Farrell at 12 especially against the All Blacks.
                                                                      it just depends on the game plan. he's a very good 10 and a good 12 (with added playmaking options from there). there's no way he's not in the lions squad. that must have been his worst performance in an England jersey today.

this lions selection is going to be very though imo for a lot of positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        Matt Dawson's meltdown is going really well
                                                                        he has really lost it

Comment

it just depends on the game plan. he's a very good 10 and a good 12 (with added playmaking options from there). there's no way he's not in the lions squad. that must have been his worst performance in an England jersey today.

this lions selection is going to be very though imo for a lot of positions.
                                                                          No it's not, it's going to be wales with one or two extras.

Comment

Not sure if this has been discussed before but Second Captains going subscription and political.

Loved the show for many years. Would have been very likely to subscribe but it appears the shows are now very much politically based and I listen to sports podcasts to get a break from all this. Sad as I love the lads and their show.

Comment

Thinking of building one of these...no 'building' wasn't a typo. If you build your own plane you go into a category that's exempt from the ridiculous red tape and costs associated with a certified machine. You also get an ultra modern machine for the cheaper than a 1970s Cessna that would be left in its wake.

Problem is I can only afford the 2 seat version. I'm still tempted by the 4 seat, because it will take a few years to build (2000 hours according to the kit manufacturer) and I just naively assume I'll have more money by the time it comes to bolting on the engine.

Realistically the kids won't want to be anywhere near us in 10 years and I'll be paying for 2 empty seats for the rest of my life. Decisions, decisions. Anyone want to buy half a plane?

Comment

Gnocchi worked well I thought. Possibly a little doughy but I liked the texture anyhow. A good first effort if I do say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Thinking of building one of these...no 'building' wasn't a typo. If you build your own plane you go into a category that's exempt from the ridiculous red tape and costs associated with a certified machine. You also get an ultra modern machine for the cheaper than a 1970s Cessna that would be left in its wake.

Problem is I can only afford the 2 seat version. I'm still tempted by the 4 seat, because it will take a few years to build (2000 hours according to the kit manufacturer) and I just naively assume I'll have more money by the time it comes to bolting on the engine.

Realistically the kids won't want to be anywhere near us in 10 years and I'll be paying for 2 empty seats for the rest of my life. Decisions, decisions. Anyone want to buy half a plane?
                                                                                  ...How much would you reckon this would cost ans would you build it yourself or have people help you out of curiousity? ...Would be some project to complete...

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                    Not sure if this has been discussed before but Second Captains going subscription and political.

Loved the show for many years. Would have been very likely to subscribe but it appears the shows are now very much politically based and I listen to sports podcasts to get a break from all this. Sad as I love the lads and their show.
                                                                                    I'd have happily paid a sub for them in their previous incarnation but I'm out now as well, pity as the were part of my weekly pod routine.
                                                                                    I'm sure they've done their homework but it seems like a bananas move to me, how many people are realistically going to pay for what they're offering now?

@Zuutroy. Surely a fellow pilot/enthusiast would be an ideal candidate to lessen the load, they's be pretty thin on the ground though I imagine.

*puns may or may not have been intended.
                                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 26-02-17, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                      ...How much would you reckon this would cost ans would you build it yourself or have people help you out of curiousity? ...Would be some project to complete...
                                                                                      2 seater about 70-80k depending on how many toys you want in it. Probably 50% cheaper to run than a Cessna though and it'll do 200 mph.
                                                                                      There's a saying about aviation that I'm realising is very true. 'it still costs the same as it did in the 50s....everything you've got.'

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster

@Zuutroy. Surely a fellow pilot/enthusiast would be an ideal candidate to lessen the load, they's be pretty thin on the ground though I imagine.
                                                                                        This is the problem. And even those who are candidates are happy to pootle around Ireland very slowly in ancient planes.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          Gnocchi worked well I thought. Possibly a little doughy but I liked the texture anyhow. A good first effort if I do say so myself.
                                                                                          If you decide to go pro, you could open a gnocching shop

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                I'd have happily paid a sub for them in their previous incarnation but I'm out now as well, pity as the were part of my weekly pod routine.
                                                                                                I'm sure they've done their homework but it seems like a bananas move to me, how many people are realistically going to pay for what they're offering now?

*puns may or may not have been intended.
                                                                                                Apparently 6,000 over first two weeks. I'm really put off by the politics stuff and their obvious views. Also fact is while their content is great its the same as I can get for free on Off the Ball podcast pretty much I do like their delivery though.

Comment

Really surprised to see people complaining, or unwilling to pay for the Second Captains pod. As I understand, the politics podcast is only something which will happen every couple of weeks or so. There's a lot of great quality content being put out on a daily basis. It's not compulsory to listen to all of them. I feel like it's such a small amount of money to pay for a lot of entertainment. I'm happy to pay for it in the knowledge that the podcast won't survive without listeners' support.

Comment

The politics pod was shite tho so will be skipping that one on future

Comment

I'll take 4 or more English starters in the first test if you wanna offer?
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                        Hmm, I never watch Twin Peaks originally.
                                                                                                        But 8 or 9 years ago, during a depressive slump, I found a website had than the episodes to stream. That kind of stuff was much rarer back then. I start watching the pilot randomly and got hooked. Ended up flying through episodes back on my ipod touch when I couldn't sleep at night. But the episodes ran out somewhere in season 2 and I never found out what happened.

I think I'll revisit

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          But 8 or 9 years ago, during a depressive slump, I found a website had than the episodes to stream. That kind of stuff was much rarer back then. I start watching the pilot randomly and got hooked. Ended up flying through episodes back on my ipod touch when I couldn't sleep at night. But the episodes ran out somewhere in season 2 and I never found out what happened.

I think I'll revisit
                                                                                                          The xxxxxxxx did it.

Watched fences this evening. Great comedy altogether.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          So feckin good, didnt, and still dont know what to make of Denzel character as a person. Outstanding performances by everyone.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I'd just started twin peaks a couple of years ago, was about 3 episodes in and someone posted a picture on here to which someone else responded with "oh there's Laura Palmer's killer!"

Must go back an restart

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              Finnair guideline is 35-40 minutes for scheduled flights.
                                                                                                              https://www.finnair.com/ie/gb/inform...-service-desks
                                                                                                              Thanks, that suggests it's a great airport to xfer (if not exactly on the direct route to anywhere! )

Comment

Muslim bans are one thing but this is just a step too far...

Comment

Anyone here stayed in Wineport Lodge? Review?
                                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I think I'll revisit
                                                                                                                    FYI original series now on sky box sets
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      FYI original series now on sky box sets
                                                                                                                      Not in Australia, yet at least. Might be on the way

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        The xxxxxxxx did it.

Watched fences this evening. Great comedy altogether.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        So feckin good, didnt, and still dont know what to make of Denzel character as a person. Outstanding performances by everyone.
                                                                                                                        Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Actually welled up in part of it. Didn't know the storyline at all but watched as I like Denzil and think he's class.

Comment

Is anyone watching this? They just presented the best picture to La La Land and then it turned out they read the wrong card after all the cast from La La Land has done all the acceptance speech stuff and they should have presented it to Moonlight!

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X