This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Also your pic is different than mine, so loads of opportunity for baby switcharoo
    They were both taken in January 1976, when Justin was 4 though.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
        Dublin might finally get a bit of favourable treatment having got the presidency for the first time in nearly a century.
        top effort. 10/10 wp

Comment

Some quality passes in that try
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

V4V checking in from the press box in the Aviva. Cmon boys!
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

There are a lot of liitle signs that make me very nervous about today

1. The Irish team turning up ridiculously early

2. Schmidt already complaining about the weather in a pre match interview

3. I would have started Jackson.......

here's hoping I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                V4V checking in from the press box in the Aviva. Cmon boys!
                Bring it. Nothing to lose for the boys in blue.

Comment

I'm right behind the French tv guys. Hopefully I'll get a bit of roaring my head off on the mic!!
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

52 mins is when I reckon Sexton will go off holding a shoulder or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      52 mins is when I reckon Sexton will go off holding a shoulder or similar.
                      20 max. A broken man as per usual.

Comment

Mange le fromage vous antautuminen apina's

Comment

That step from Serin

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Mange le fromage vous antautuminen apina's
                            Pog mo thoin.

Comment

merde

Comment

Crazy to think that Ireland is the bigger scrum.

Comment

we are getting destroyed at the breakdown - seems like we are always off our feet and in from the side. which is concerning because we normally dominate there

Comment

FFS

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Fabuleux

Comment

Irish scrummaging was awful again.

Comment

if I was the French defensive coach I'd be furious to get done by the sexton wrap around - its literally the most predictable backline move we have

Dunno how we are ahead here we have been shite

Comment

Comment

Oooh la la
                                                viva le blindé de Tullow

Comment

This is a French team with an attitude like we haven't seen for quite a while

Comment

Ringrose is like a coiled spring !
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

couple of positives from that half - we started to play much better for the last 15 and its hard to imagine the French defense holding for much longer

Ringrose has been emmense

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        This is a French team with an attitude like we haven't seen for quite a while
                                                        Noves seems to have instilled a "just play" attitude. Results will come later.

Comment

5 penalties to Ireland when were on the attack in the 22 and no yellow card. Not good enough from Nigel. I'm all for free flowing but we should be up 14-6 versus 14 men. Ireland clicking into gear and Sexton pulling the strings better as the half rolled on. Game on.

Comment

France have this

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              France have this
                                                              Lol, easy win for Ireland. We never win away.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                5 penalties to Ireland when were on the attack in the 22 and no yellow card. Not good enough from Nigel. I'm all for free flowing but we should be up 14-6 versus 14 men. Ireland clicking into gear and Sexton pulling the strings better as the half rolled on. Game on.
                                                                Once he gave them a firm final warning they behaved and he hadn't saifd a word to them before that.
                                                                Once again we'll probably regret not scoring before half time

Comment

France out on their feet by the 55th minute. We win with a BP.

EZ game imo.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

i know Leinster heads will not like this but with Trimble on we arguably have our best back 3 in play

also I forgot how good Sexton is - we need to keep him fit

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      i know Leinster heads will not like this but with Trimble on we arguably have our best back 3 in play

LOL. You're faster than Trimble these days. Legs are completely gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Lol Trimble gtfo.

France have no structure, it's absolutely shocking.

Comment

Wow
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

class rugby to be fair

Comment

Shocking Irish scrummaging tbf.

Comment

That's the end of that. Plenty of positives for us tbf, but still plenty of work to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                  That's the end of that. Plenty of positives for us tbf, but still plenty of work to be done.
                                                                                  Shameless attempt to use BBV power.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    Shameless attempt to use BBV power.
                                                                                    Lol, not that time. 2 score game with 5 minutes to play was the end.

Comment

Did I mention I blagged a corporate ticket for the England match?

Comment

A proper test match. No step back on the pitch and none in the stand either. Roll on Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          You need a foreign player quota in the Top 14. Four per squad.

No chance of winnng a 6N until your league is primarily composed of French players. It's not like you don't have the player pool.

Comment

Spain is miles behind Georgia, not a hope that they compete or win that championship. Georgia will give italy a run, behind them it's romania then spain or Germany probably.

The spanish have decent club rugby in place but it's only in pockets of the country and very difficult to get the national team together to train for camps.

in portugal the national team guys get together every wednesday then 3 days before an international game. Absolute madness and i start working on the scrum this tuesday where i'm hoping to talk some sense into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              You need a foreign player quota in the Top 14. Four per squad.

No chance of winnng a 6N until your league is primarily composed of French players. It's not like you don't have the player pool.
                                                                                              development is shit in france, I worked with a young prop who was offered contracts at a few clubs and it was still better for him to attend crusaders academy and play club rugby than train with top 14 club. There is a real lack of positiion specific skills done at the clubs

Comment

...

Comment

So sorry to hear about your future BIL Bubbleking. That is truly tragic for the whole family. His poor pregnant wife, and those kiddies. It doesnt bare thinking about.

I fucking hate drunks and more than that hate drunk drivers. Don't know why people get pissed and jump behind the wheel of a car.
                                                                                                  To destroy a whole family just to get home is just brutally selfish.

Your Fiance is going to need you big time BK. Just be there while she rants, raves and lashes out. This is a horrifically tough time for her and her family.

Take care BK

Comment

Hull let me down for much monies today, and if United win tomorrow it would be much much monies.

Sad now. I was trying to make a gambling problem into not a gambling problem m8's!
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                      Sad now. I was trying to make a gambling problem into not a gambling problem m8's!
                                                                                                      I don't think it works that way Mdoug!

But here this might cheer you.

Spotify : https://tinyurl.com/y4txtouhFacebook : https://www.facebook.com/anunachoirInstagram : https://www.instagram.com/anunaofficial/iTun...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Anyone have experience of connecting through Helsinki? My general attitude is that airlines won't offer flights where the connections can't be made, but I'm being offered a flight with a 45m layover in Helsinki and thinking that might be pushing it...

Comment

Got called in to work. :-/

A thingy went wrong. I have fixed the thingy. But that thingy caused a bunch of other thingies to also go wrong, which I cannot fix. Boss is calling the people who can fix it, and they're not answering. Could be here for a while.
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...

Comment

Watching Feyenoord vs PSV. Goal line technology used to give a goal which looks to be less than a millimetre over the line. First time I have seen a goal given by the technology that could never be given otherwise. Huge goal in the context of the league.

Opr

Comment

England look muck so far in this. Although Italy gonna Italy.

Comment

This no rucking tactic is bizzare!!

England cant seem to figure it out

Comment

Italy should be 10 points up. They just leave so much behind them, O'Shea would be tearing his hair out if he had any.

Comment

How did France and Wales not beat this England team?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X