Cheap flights to vegas for a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap flights to vegas for a week!

Unfortunatley our vegas trip has crumbled, Anybody looking to get over to Vegas for a week on the 28th may I have two cheap flights over for sale. Selling the two of them for €400 altogether (it costs €100 to do a name change each)
    If found please feed me chips

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
    Unfortunatley our vegas trip has crumbled, Anybody looking to get over to Vegas for a week on the 28th may I have two cheap flights over for sale. Selling the two of them for €400 altogether (it costs €100 to do a name change each)
    If these aren't gone and you can't get a refund I might as well throw my name in for one of them. Not up to much else this week sure
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tempting.

Comment

What's your lowest price :Tren:
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Hey guys , these flights are booked trough gotogate and iv been having serious difficulty trying to contact them all day about a name change,has anyone ever experienced this with them by any chance ?.Iv tryed ringin them loads of times and everytime i was left on the phone for about 10 minutes,i just sent them an email so hopefully i will hear a reply today

Comment

best of luck with it
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hey guys , these flights are booked trough gotogate and iv been having serious difficulty trying to contact them all day about a name change,has anyone ever experienced this with them by any chance ?.Iv tryed ringin them loads of times and everytime i was left on the phone for about 10 minutes,i just sent them an email so hopefully i will hear a reply today
                Which airline are you flying with?

Would it not be better to go directly to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                  Which airline are you flying with?

Would it not be better to go directly to them?

Its booked as one with gotogate but its two seperate flights , First flight is with aerlingus to manchester and then from there to vegas with Virgin .

I could try ringin them tho,no harm i suppose!

Comment

Probs won't be online all night but I'll ask a friend to check this thread.
                    If you can manage to get the tickets changed and nobody else wants them I'll take one. If not, gotogate suck balls.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                    X