Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker Tables for Sale

Hi Guys,

I'm selling some poker tables as we're getting some new ones in.

Have 11 X Tables, blue felt, leather cushions, strong legs.

Cost €220 new and selling for €110 each.

This could be you sitting at one of these beautiful tables

Cheers,
    Stephen.
    International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

I'm interested in taking three. Could you post up a few proper pics please?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurSGrimes View Post
      Same ones used at the IPO. You'd have seen them if you actually played

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurSGrimes View Post
        I'll dig one out later but I think they're all pretty much sold now as I had a few enquiries.

Cheers,
        Stephen.
        International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

3 Tables Left

I still have 3 tables left and looking to clear some space in our storage space.

Comment

Hi Stephen I'll take those from you if not gone already
            Cheers Liam
            Atlantis Events Beat The Boss Saturday 7th Mar @5pm €5,000 Gtd The Dolmen Carlow

Comment

Working...
            X