IPB & Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB & Vegas

Is there an IPB group that travels to Vegas?

Or are there regular individual IPB tourists?

I've never been there but am planning to do so in a couple of years time so will be seeking tips / advice etc.

Many thanks

Lots of us have been on holidays there, a smaller few for the WSOP and the like.
    So ask away with any questions you want and someone will help.

Probably not going to be a destination of choice for the next while though; as the exchange rate is going to be fairly terrible for a few years, + the days of €400 flights seem to be gone, + strip rooms no longer seem to be super cheap. Everything came together perfectly moneywise from around 2008-2012.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Lots of us have been on holidays there, a smaller few for the WSOP and the like.

Probably not going to be a destination of choice for the next while though; as the exchange rate is going to be fairly terrible for a few years, + the days of €400 flights seem to be gone, + strip rooms no longer seem to be super cheap. Everything came together perfectly moneywise from around 2008-2012.
      Thomas Cooke advertising 7 nights in Excalibur this November from Dublin for £499.Not sun bathing time,or the best hotel on the strip,but for a few guys going to play poker,or party,its a grand deal.

Comment

Id start with a read of this. I think a lot of us have already said what we have to say on Vegas and it gets hard to give the same opinions with as much detail.

I think to get the best feedback you should tell us what you want out of the trip. I think most of us would not stay in Circus Circus but others could go and have the time of their life and stay there.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

That reminds me I need to get dollars asap
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This 2+2 thread is a decent read for some do'e and don'ts.

The Las Vegas lifestyle Sub form on 2+2 is full of useful nuggets too.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
              Id start with a read of this. I think a lot of us have already said what we have to say on Vegas and it gets hard to give the same opinions with as much detail.

I think to get the best feedback you should tell us what you want out of the trip. I think most of us would not stay in Circus Circus but others could go and have the time of their life and stay there.
              I'm planning to go for the first and only time in 2017 or 2018 at the latest to play 3 or 4 low buy in bracelet events (including seniors event), play fix limit holdem cash and stay cheap n cheerful.

I was active on the Irish live/poker scene 2007/2009 with a couple of Hendon Mob entries...stopped being active to study as a full time 2nd / 3rd level mature student ...now graduated, in employment and currently an eternal poker student....

Comment

Working...
              X