3 x €120 Stakes to €10,000 guaranteed Monthly Mega Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 x €120 Stakes to €10,000 guaranteed Monthly Mega Stack

I want to put 3 players into this weekends Monthly Mega Stack.

50/50 in your favour after stake back.

You must be available to play Saturday 14th March.

Apply below with any relevant info.

Preference will be given to those with a recent Hendon Mob entry.

Any PMs or Facebook messages will immediately rule you out of the running.

I'll give it a spin for you if you want.. Playing in JPs 8 years and have a very good track record in his 100e plus tournaments, league finals etc.

Comment

Me me me Going to this, would hate to split any winnings with you tbh. :-)

Comment

Is this a company thing or just yourself Ciaran? Either way, pretty sweet offer.

Not looking for a stake by the way (as I think will come as a shock to you all, I have no recent Hendon Mob entries).
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I'm free.
          Total life earnings: $17,256. Latest cash: $376 on 03-Jun-2023. Click here to see the details of Pat Treacy's 16 cashes.

Total life earnings: $17,256. Latest cash: $376 on 03-Jun-2023. Click here to see the details of Pat Treacy's 16 cashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
            I want to put 3 players into this weekends Monthly Mega Stack.

50/50 in your favour after stake back.

You must be available to play Saturday 14th March.

Apply below with any relevant info.

Preference will be given to those with a recent Hendon Mob entry.

Any PMs or Facebook messages will immediately rule you out of the running.
            Total life earnings: $3,510. Latest cash: $117 on 05-Apr-2017. Click here to see the details of James Scarry's 5 cashes.

Hey I'd be very interested in playing. I've only played 2 'big' Irish events in the last 6 months those being the 150e Galway Cup(busted earlyish) and IPO Dublin where I had a deep run finishing 24th cashing for 1090e. I'd definitely play more live events if I wasn't a broke student so would love to give this a go :P. Have attached stats for my account on boyles, although I've only played a small sample! Cheers for doing this!

James.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by EVinfiinity; 10-03-15, 23:37. Reason: Hendon Mob Link

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
              I'll give it a spin for you if you want.. Playing in JPs 8 years and have a very good track record in his 100e plus tournaments, league finals etc.
              Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
              I'm free.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=214119
              Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
              http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=285886

Hey I'd be very interested in playing. I've only played 2 'big' Irish events in the last 6 months those being the 150e Galway Cup(busted earlyish) and IPO Dublin where I had a deep run finishing 24th cashing for 1090e. I'd definitely play more live events if I wasn't a broke student so would love to give this a go :P. Have attached stats for my account on boyles, although I've only played a small sample! Cheers for doing this!

James.
              Ok Lads, you are my picks and am glad to have you all onboard. See you in the club on Staurday. I'll drop you a PM with other details.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              Is this a company thing or just yourself Ciaran? Either way, pretty sweet offer.

Not looking for a stake by the way (as I think will come as a shock to you all, I have no recent Hendon Mob entries).
              Just myself Keith. I had a stonking first day of Cheltenham so thought I'd try and take advantage of what looks like a chunky overlay.

After yesterdays Cheltenham I am going to start selling %s of myself!

Comment

Working...
              X