Big Big Thank You !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Big Thank You !!

Above is some of the present's on their way to Santa’s sleigh for delivery next week to some very special children, children who without your generosity would not receive a present this Christmas. This year you have made sure that over 400 children will get Santa.

As most of you know I do a regularly Christmas eve run for the homeless and this Christmas will be doing the same, lot’s of people ask me why I do this every year it’s simple “ I figure anyone on the streets on Christmas eve (usually bitter cold and wet) is in trouble and could do with a little help”

over the last while I have been doing my yearly repairs for donations and would like to thank you for you generous contributions, on top of which people have been hugely generous! We have been able to support "The Capuchin Day Centre” who is helping the homeless all year round and this year the demand for their services has grown and grown.

To give an idea the volumes they are dealing with on Wednesday they had 2,500 people visit the centre when we arrived Saturday afternoon and they had over 400 people for lunch alone.
    Visit their website at: http://www.capuchindaycentre.ie

On behalf of the people and children you are helping, I wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and a great new year.

Regards
    Myles Garland
Working...
X