Affiliates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliates

Hi there, I'm new to this site or any other site and not sure if this is the right place to start my thread. I've been approached by a friend to see if I would like to become an affiliate for a new on line gambling company. He tells me it's a good way to earn some money (which would be nice), there's no money outlay on my part. I just wandered if anyone out there is an affiliate and how they find it.
    Thanks

Some of my finest memories are of when I was an affiliate m8

Comment

Affiliates

Thanks CHD in what way were they good memories, are you still an affiliate, if not, why not.? Is there a lot of work involved, from talking to my friend it didn't sound as if there was.

Comment

Being an affiliate is as much or as little work as you want it to be. People have to sign up to particular sites through your affiliate link and the more they gamble the more you earn. Unless you have a good few signups via your affiliate link who gamble often you will receive very little. If you put effort into promotion via your link you might get some people to sign up, if you put no effort in you will receive nothing.

Most forums and so on don't like people spamming links to their affiliate sign up page, including this one, so if you do have affiliate links in a signature or make a post about it you would most likely be banned from wherever you post.

Comment

Working...
        X