Cash games - Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash games - Northern Ireland

Can anyone provide me with a list of card rooms/clubs that run regular cash games in the North?

Thanks.

think poker is banned in northern ireland and they come over the border to play

Comment

Ask JamieCarra or ACE REPORTER and they'll point you in the direction of a game.

Comment

Bridgeclub Banbridge.

Comment

plenty of games up north. I can personally recommend the game in cookstown in the pot black. very friendly club/community.

at a wild guess id say there is probably a game most nights in any medium sized town. look for pool halls and bingo room, that's where they all used to be anyway.

but acereporter would defo have the more accurate lowdown.

Comment

3 posts and yous are telling him were cash games are in n ireland .... call the police

Comment

Originally posted by maginty View Post
              3 posts and yous are telling him were cash games are in n ireland .... call the police

Why do they have a home game in the barracks?

A few fellas has told me about Cookstown, I'm stuck in Moira till Tuesday, was wondering if there was anything close by, rang Banbridge, seems just some small comp on sunday night.

Can anyone pm me Micks number plz?

Gonna try pm him here also.

Comment

pm me open forum not the place...have you played any in the north ?

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X