IPO 2014 Seats for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPO 2014 Seats for sale

Thought I'd try and keep this all in one thread this year.

I have a customer who won a second token and want to sell it.

First offer of €200 will get it.

I also have a second seat I won, again, first person with €200 gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

megatron can we exchange ipo seats for some sort of tournment tokens, same goes for the 20 euro feeder seats there must be lots of people with loads of these because of satellite league
      i dont even want cash really just full value would be nice

Comment

Am I allowed to make a lower offer? Don't fancy paying €200 for a ticket (got one cheaper for each of the last few years I believe) but am interested in snapping one up nice and early

Comment

Hi mate

I will take a ticket for €200 if you can sort me out for reg for day 1c(Saturday). Can you pm to sort this out, thanks.

Comment

Hi Ciaran, I bought a ticket from a guy who won live sat. All my details have been taken but just wondering how I go about registering for day 1 c. Because it was a live sat can I just go up on the day of event or will token be deposited in boyles account? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
              Am I allowed to make a lower offer? Don't fancy paying €200 for a ticket (got one cheaper for each of the last few years I believe) but am interested in snapping one up nice and early
              LOL, never mind. On the strength of my interest in this thread, played my first tournament (online or live) in many months, tonight's IPO super sat and scooped a ticket See y'all at the lovely Regency...

Comment

Selling 1 ticket. Ideally for transfer on Boyle's. PM ...

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                  Hi. Interested in this

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                    megatron can we exchange ipo seats for some sort of tournment tokens, same goes for the 20 euro feeder seats there must be lots of people with loads of these because of satellite league
                    i dont even want cash really just full value would be nice
                    If you have any tokens left after the IPO I will sort you out with alternative tokens.

Originally posted by deanolydon View Post
                    Hi Ciaran, I bought a ticket from a guy who won live sat. All my details have been taken but just wondering how I go about registering for day 1 c. Because it was a live sat can I just go up on the day of event or will token be deposited in boyles account? Thanks
                    Where did they win the token?

Comment

If you have any tokens left after the IPO I will sort you out with alternative tokens.

Where did they win the token?
                      they won the ticket in caesars in salthill, galway. i then bought it off him and my details were taken by caesars who also took my boyles username. just wondering if the token will be put into my account?
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deanolydon View Post
                        they won the ticket in caesars in salthill, galway. i then bought it off him and my details were taken by caesars who also took my boyles username. just wondering if the token will be put into my account?
                        thanks
                        Ceasers will send over the list of names and we will apply tokens to your account.

Comment

Ipo Dublin token e200 pm for details thks.

Comment

Comment

210 ono ...

Comment

Pm Sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

PM SENT

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                      I also have a second seat I won, again, first person with €200 gets it.
                                      Just on the way back from holidays. Anyone wants this ticket can have it immediately for €200. Have sold tickets before won on Boyles over the last year.

Please PM

Comment

Selling 1 ticket, 200 ono. Must be Boyles transfer.

Comment

One more Token for sale , 200e , have sold on here before so have references , cash to my Boyles account and token straight to yours via LIVECHAT , pm for details thks.

Comment

Also still got an additional token in my account if anyone wants it for €200?
                                            Boyles Transfer easiest for me. Have sold UKIPT Galway and IPO London tickets on Boyles in the last year.

Comment

Selling a token for the Dublin IPO. 200 or nearest offer on Boyles.

PM for details. I have sold a few tickets to date for this tournament, and intend playing a few days myself ...
                                              Last edited by colm_leche; 02-10-14, 20:29.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Selling a token for the Dublin IPO. 200 or nearest offer on Boyles.

PM for details. I have sold a few tickets to date for this tournament, and intend playing a few days myself ...
                                                  Folks still selling this ticket ...

Comment

If you still need to get rid of this ticket by the morning please email me. Will PM my email address. Don't want to keep having to check my IPD inbox, much easier to email. Thanks, J

Comment

Have a customer looking to buy a ticket if anyone has one for sale. Just drop me a PM with the price etc.

Comment

IPO token available for 200 ono on Boyles.

Comment

I have a seat for sale if anyone is interested 200 euro. Money transfer through Boyles

Comment

ipo

ill take it pm me your details pls

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                              ill take it pm me your details pls
                                                              PM sent,

Comment

I have sold 4 4 IPO tickets/tokens here to date. Would like to offload one more for 200 euro, transfer on Boyles. PM if interested.

Comment

ipo

ship the boyles sn and ill ship 200 cheers

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                    I have a seat for sale if anyone is interested 200 euro. Money transfer through Boyles
                                                                    Ticket Sold

Comment

One ticket for sale, 200euro.

Comment

ipo

ship the boyles sn pls

Comment

I have sold 4 4 IPO tickets/tokens here to date. Would like to offload one more for 200 euro, transfer on Boyles. PM if interested.
                                                                          pm sent

Comment

It looks like the shop is now closed. Good luck to all playing. Should be a great few days of poker.

Comment

#39
                                                                              have 1 more token to sell ,
                                                                              sold many tokens on here so no bother wit transfe,
                                                                              true boyles ,
                                                                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                                                                              X