This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biscuit or cake?

I'm setting up this random thread as a protest over the lack of real poker discussion on here
    Feel free to use this thread as a way to get a debate going about how we can get more interesting poker discussions going on around here
    As a relatively new player to the game I'm looking to get insights into
    How best to play the game
    Approach mtts
    And get some feedback bout certain hands and situations
    But so far the majority of posts is an out other stuff than poker
    And that wolf game wtf is that all about
    Surely that has f all to do with poker so why is it on a forum called Poker Boards
    Btw I'm not a troll and I'm not doing this for attention of to cause trouble
    I just would like a bit more poker discussion within a forum called Poker Boards
    Not harm or malice at all

Cake biscuits ftw.

Comment

Cake

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Feely View Post
        I'm setting up this random thread as a protest over the lack of real poker discussion on here
        Feel free to use this thread as a way to get a debate going about how we can get more interesting poker discussions going on around here
        Approach mtts
        Surely that has f all to do with poker so why is it on a forum called Poker Boards
        I just would like a bit more poker discussion within a forum called Poker Boards
        Think you need 2+2 for that. Also, leave the WW game alone. It's not doing you any harm.

But since you ask, biscuits at home with tea. Cake at a party. Chocolate cake preferably.

Comment

Shove up some actual detailed hands and you'll get advice.
          But general 'how do I win at poker?' questions or begging for stakes isn't going to get you anywhere.

Comment

Damn seen this thread and thgt I was going to find out whether 'Jaffa Cakes' are actually a biscuit?

Comment

Extra slab of meat instead of cake or biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                Extra slab of meat instead of cake or biscuit
                Obviously but is that an option though?

Corn Beef sambo or Turkey sambo?

Comment

Chocolate biscuit cake obv.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                    Chocolate biscuit cake obv.
                    Agggghhhh!!

Comment

I think you should ho fuck yourself. I clicked in hrre excited to discuss biscuit or cake.

Give your thread a boring poker title and let it fail or succeed on its own merits.

Cake ainec.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        Damn seen this thread and thgt I was going to find out whether 'Jaffa Cakes' are actually a biscuit?
                        They are a cake.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Feely View Post
                          Approach mtts
                          Would you play a few tournaments tonight on a 50/50 and prove how good you are at poker?

Comment

Locked, poker has been slow in Ireland for a long time & a number of reasons which has had a knock on affect with IPB, the site has a number of different mediums for people to use.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                            X