Poker Stars very laggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker Stars very laggy

Since I upgraded to E-fibre a few weeks ago I am continuously being disconnected from poker sites I'm playing on, and pokerstars has got very laggy. I press any action button, and it takes a couple of seconds to respond, or if I type something in the chat box it also takes a few seconds to appear. PPP is not as bad, but it still disconnects fairly regularly. It seems like I haven't enough power in my laptop to operate multiple sites, as it improves some what if I don't use HEM. The oh has no problems with her laptop which is older than mine, and pokerstars responds instantly for her. Anyone any ideas?

I just shutdown PS because it was so laggy. Would just skip hands and blinds. There was a recent update installed so that could be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      I just shutdown PS because it was so laggy. Would just skip hands and blinds. There was a recent update installed so that could be the problem.
      So you reckon it's a PS flaw in their system? I was thinking of upgrading my laptop, thinking it might be past it's best.

Comment

Nothing wrong with my laptop or any other site apart from the usual ipoker problems so that's why I think it's a PS update problem, maybe.

Comment

Doubt it's PS tbh unless it's down to the PS 7 upgrade, I have never had lag problems with them whereas I have along with most had ipoker issues but that's down to ipoker itself and I'm only running off 3mb on a good day, laptops can get laggy in time.

Comment

I really do think it's pokerstars tbh, have never been at a table where not one single person isn't 100% connection but have played 10 sng's today and nobody been at 100% for more than a few minutes
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Was fine for me :0

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                WP

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                  Congrats Mark

Comment