Strange situation in boyles sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange situation in boyles sat

I played a €5 re-entry sattelitte on boyles there were only 4 players to start with and i busted one of the players who chose not to re-enter and left but 25 hands later the same player came back in a different seat. the player in question now apperead in the lobby twice once as busted and once as still in. the same player then went on to take most my stack later on when i was chip leader and i busted with other player getting the €20 token.
    Maybe it normal for this type of re-entry sattellite on boyles but i just found it really strange situation and never seen it before. just wanted to know what you's think.
    I asked support and they said they need to forward it on to relevant dep.
    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
    MTT Calender 2015

This is normal in a re-entry game. You don't have to re-enter immediately, you can come back in any time during the re-entry period.

Comment

ah cheers that clears that up. had never noticed you could do that. thought it was the software acting up
      MTT Calender 2015

Comment

That's what she said

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
          That's what she said
          I did ask her at the time but never noticed her reply. just found it really strange at the time and had never seen it in an online tourney before but guess since its a re-entry i can't see anything wrong with it now
          MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Working...
          X