No announcement yet.

WSOP 2014 Tv Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stream here for anyone that didn't buy it.

Comment

its on vipbox

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
        what sorta cash do they earn wearing all the sponsorship logos?

Surely 5k a logo minimum? I see van Hoof lost out and can't wear any logo's. Something to do with the Dutch regulatory, http://espn.go.com/poker/story/_/id/...hoof-cash-felt

Comment

Did he say that coverage is split into 2 days there?

Comment

heard that Tony, I assumed he meant replay of tonight and show folded cards?

Comment

Play down to 3 tonite and back tomorrow.

Comment

just checked schedule. ESPN states tmw " its down to final 3 players" ffs

Comment

Why is C had bitching about Palitino?
                  hes an amatuer in biggest toruney of his life and takes a few seconds to fold so what.
                  No hollywooding and nitty enough so far not suprising with so much at stake.

Comment

big balls there

Comment

SPOILER
                      WOW Newhouse looks shell shocked......not surprising

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        SPOILER
                        WOW Newhouse looks shell shocked......not surprising
                        think no matter what esfandiari says
                        SPOILER
                        was a massive blow up think hes a proper degen so is probably backed backers be forming a lynch mob. its opened up a bit since great tv though

Comment

Can't believe these guys are still playing and haven't even made it to the final 3 yet.

Comment

3 handed now on the stream between

Jorryt van Hoof
                            Felix Stephensen
                            Martin Jacobson

SPOILER
                            Presumed they were going to end it, so clicked on the live updates and they are still playing 3 handed, so not sure if it's breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              3 handed now on the stream between

Jorryt van Hoof
                              Felix Stephensen
                              Martin Jacobson

SPOILER
                              Presumed they were going to end it, so clicked on the live updates and they are still playing 3 handed, so not sure if it's breaking.
                              3 idiots from northern Europe I see

Comment

How did my donkey do?
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                  How did my donkey do?
                                  Never got going. If you backed both, you'd still have a little interest though.

That's them finished for the evening.

Jorryt van Hoof - 89,625,000
                                  Martin Jacobson - 64,750,000
                                  Felix Stephensen - 46,100,000

------------------------------------------

Bruno Politano Eliminated in 8th Place ($947,077)

Hand #100: Bruno Politano had the button, and when the action folded to him, he moved all in for 8.1 million. The action passed to Felix Stephensen in the big blind and he made the call.

Politano: Q10o
                                  Stephensen: 77

With Politano racing for his tournament life, the dealer spread a 632 flop to keep the Brazilian ahead.

The turn of the K on the turn changed little, and with nearly everyone in the Penn & Teller theatre standing to sweat the river card, the dealer would deliver the 9 on the river to send Politano to the rail in 8th place for a $947,077 payday.

As Stephensen scooped the pot to climb to over 27 million, Politano's rail continued to chant, cheer and clap for their countryman as he embraced all the support with a big smile on his face before exiting the stage.

Comment

Can someone who got the espn go pass confirm whether you can watch the coverage now? Missed it all but prob wont bother getting it if cant see last nights 9-3 handed before tonight

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                      Can someone who got the espn go pass confirm whether you can watch the coverage now? Missed it all but prob wont bother getting it if cant see last nights 9-3 handed before tonight
                                      Didn't get the pass, but last night was a full 12 hour session with not a word spoken between any of the players.

It's back on today at 6.30pm-11pm and then live from 2am so that will probably cover pretty much everything from last night.

Comment

Didn't get the pass, but last night was a full 12 hour session with not a word spoken between any of the players.

It's back on today at 6.30pm-11pm and then live from 2am so that will probably cover pretty much everything from last night.
                                        Ok cheers that sounds better for sure

Comment

Ya i got espn package coverage last night but had to quit at 8am when 5 handed i think. won't let me watch rest on demand at moment. Well worth catching it though, some great big stack play from van hoff.

Comment

Newhouse with the back to back main event final tables and not a pot to piss in is fairly impressive in fairness

Comment

World Series of Poker 2014 Main Event - Final Table Part 1

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Pretty raging spent the last 5 hours watching after Sky plussing last night of ESPN and it cuts out with 8 players still left. I thought ahead and recorded the following programme, go to watch it and its down to 6 players, I mean how the fuck can that happen it should never have stopped recording? Cant find any videos and had it spoiled on me so sickening ...

Especially as the 5 hours I did watch where for the large part very boring, no chat between the players everyone really tight and slow. Seems to being showing a condensed repeat on ESPN now guess I should have just watched that instead.

Newhouses blow up was sick enough, suicide watch for him!

Comment

Tilting that they show people getting walks in this recap but don't show numerous double ups

Comment

The full thing is on demand on the player Maccer!!

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                                      Tilting that they show people getting walks in this recap but don't show numerous double ups
                                                      Yeah Pappas doubled up and it didnt show it, pretty big moment and they their showing nothing hands most of the time...

Comment

What time is it back on tonight? Links etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by IMINTHETOILET View Post
                                                          What time is it back on tonight? Links etc ?
                                                          back at 2am.

Newhouse went 2 hours without flopping a set, sick run for his standards.

I really like the last 3 players, hope to see Jacobson vs Van Hoof heads up!

I also like the commentators, very entertaining and it's nice to have Esfandiari analysing the game, even though he confused me in a couple of hands where he called "bluff" river bets that I would have thought were clear value bets , but overall there is a lot to learn from these guys and getting to see all the hands is much better than just watching the edited highlight show where we would miss a lot of uncontested action.
                                                          Last edited by ViperEyeIRL; 12-11-14, 00:13.
                                                          "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                                                            Pretty raging spent the last 5 hours watching after Sky plussing last night of ESPN and it cuts out with 8 players still left. I thought ahead and recorded the following programme, go to watch it and its down to 6 players, I mean how the fuck can that happen it should never have stopped recording? Cant find any videos and had it spoiled on me so sickening ...

Especially as the 5 hours I did watch where for the large part very boring, no chat between the players everyone really tight and slow. Seems to being showing a condensed repeat on ESPN now guess I should have just watched that instead.

Newhouses blow up was sick enough, suicide watch for him!
                                                            they showed the continuation from 8 to 3 players tonight on ESPN, it just finished a few minutes ago.
                                                            "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Originally posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
                                                              they showed the continuation from 8 to 3 players tonight on ESPN, it just finished a few minutes ago.
                                                              Yeah I managed to catch that, the editing was poor enough though I am imagine it was just a rush job. Like was said above there was loads of nothing hands being shown and other hands with people doubling up etc were skipped for some reason.

Anyway from watching it all day the 3 guys left were the most consistently good. Jacobsen and Van Hoof really played outstanding, I kinda hope Van Hoof wins it now.

Comment

Van Hoof v Jacobsen HU would be good, but just want to see some sickness!
                                                                "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Brag: knew it all along

Beat: didn't have a cent on it

Comment

Originally posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
                                                                    Good call from me in that thread

Comment

...Would anyone know what is the Schedule for the next episodes for Final Table...I didn't get to watch the live stream, and have managed to avoid results...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                        ...Would anyone know what is the Schedule for the next episodes for Final Table...I didn't get to watch the live stream, and have managed to avoid results...
                                                                        Can stick a few up if you want. Didn't think there was any interest. Give me 5 mins.

Comment

Part 2

SPOILER

Part 3

SPOILER

Part 4

SPOILER

Comment

...If Mrs Flushdraw doesn't make the grade, I am happy to fill in...I knew you would come up with these...Couldn't get them myself without spoiling it...
                                                                            ...Thanks very much, really appreciate it...

Comment

#98
                                                                              As soon as he puts more up, i'll stick them up here but that's all he has up for now.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Anyone know if there's any edited version of the Final table yet?, or even if there will be?
                                                                                Last edited by Jules; 15-11-14, 00:05.

Comment

Not sure there's one out there at the moment, but i don't remember seeing one last year either. This guy will upload them all in ~hour long specials if it's any use.

Part 5 -

SPOILER

Comment

Part 6

SPOILER

Comment

Part 7

SPOILER

Comment

Part 8

SPOILER

Comment

Part 9

SPOILER

Comment

This guy already has up to part 12 uploaded. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMr...xWm_Ho9LizPPCg

Comment

To a finish.

Part 13

SPOILER

Part 14

SPOILER

Comment

...thanks for doing this when I asked, much appreciated...I'm still 6 handed, managed to wait until it was all up...I shall have 5 hours of enjoyment on my flight...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                  ...thanks for doing this when I asked, much appreciated...I'm still 6 handed, managed to wait until it was all up...I shall have 5 hours of enjoyment on my flight...
                                                                                                  Nps

Just in case you're spoilered clicking on the link above that JamieCarra put up, here's..

Part 10

SPOILER

Part 11

SPOILER

Part 12

SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                  X