Just having a look at this poker tool ( https://www.pokersnowie.com ) and they have quizzes to demonstrate the analysis.

SESSION 2 - Quiz #10 No Limit Hold'em $2.5/$5 - Cash game 5 players
    Total Pot $95$95
    UTG
    $602.25
    Cut-Off
    $467.5
    Dealer
    $1007.5
    Hero
    $200
    Big Blind
    $543.38
    History Restart Play Pause
    Hand 3346850423
    Small blind $2.5
    Big blind $5
    Preflop
    UTG folds
    Cut-Off raises to $15
    Dealer folds
    Hero calls $12.5
    Big Blind folds
    Flop (5♥ J♣ 7♣)
    Hero checks
    Cut-Off bets $30
    Hero calls $30
    Turn (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥)
    Hero checks
    Cut-Off checks
    River (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥ Q♦)
    Hero ?

What is the correct move?
    You hold a hand with very little showdown value and bluffing is your best option to win. Your opponent showed aggression in the early stages of the hand, only to give up halfway. The Q on the river helps you somewhat because it provides a better bluff opportunity. Keep in mind that your bluff always has to make sense and in this case it does because you can definitely hold Jx as well as Qx flush draws, and even pocket 7s and 5s.
    This seems like a fairly terrible bluff no? Board pairs and everything missed, don't think we're folding out A-High here.

Lol diet hipsters, funny seeing people getting all worked up over MSN's food consumption.

Friendly reminder that this is Lloyds site m8s.

would you ever fuck off with yourself you sad fuck!

WTF has Olly to do with me asking about a recipe for a dip, I will eat what I like and certainly dont want any advice from the likes of fucking you!
          'From the likes of fucking you!'

Continue to post about your life in detail and be outraged when negative feedback is received. I was talking about your low fat sausages and yogurt. I missed that we had moved onto dips but I must confess that I don't read your posts too closely.

You may have the last word...

'From the likes of fucking you!'

Continue to post about your life in detail and be outraged when negative feedback is received. I was talking about your low fat sausages and yogurt. I missed that we had moved onto dips but I must confess that I don't read your posts too closely.

You may have the last word...
              I post fuck all anymore about my life in detail anymore actually!

I did not look for any feedback either!

I didnt ask you to discuss MY low fat sausages , I will eat as many low fat sausages as I like as you will eat as much of your Paelo crap as you like , I dont ever pass remarks to other peoples eating habits here. each to their own imo

fair enough if I posted " hey guys what are your thoughts on LOW FAT FOODS"?

Go back and do a few sit ups/ press ups for yourself there and pop a few steroids you will be grand

7 Strike Days pencilled in so far,
                May 1st and 2nd, 15th and 16th and 29th 30th and 31st.
                First 2 will almost definitely go ahead and we'll see what happens then.

It's the thin end of the wedge. ..the other 90% will be on the table in 2019. Then we'll be like the binmen or the Irish Ferries staff .

hmm, there's indeed a good reason they didn't win the battle for hearts and minds vs HeinzMegaCorp.
                  Beef in Black Pepper Sauce with Boiled Rice.

Was really good.

Go fuck yourself Dart. Train breakdown in Killester = delays = me not getting to go to a play I've booked for in Dun Laoghaire. I tell you, this wouldn't happen on Dom's watch!

Now I am going to take it out on my neighbours by practising the violin, a little piece called Strangling 7 Cats in D.

Lol diet hipsters, funny seeing people getting all worked up over MSN's food consumption.
                      I wasn't getting worked up at all, just pointing out that being a diet obsessed person who is living by a diet that piles sugar into you is a waste of time. Better off eating ice-cream and enjoying the sugar that eating the hidden shit in low fat muck

Think the above is a version of being nice!?

Anyhu, judging by the above, she can go %&$£%$^&*£$%^£$%$%£$%$%&%^£$%$^^%&%&%^*&$ for all i care

I wasn't getting worked up at all, just pointing out that being a diet obsessed person who is living by a diet that piles sugar into you is a waste of time. Better off eating ice-cream and enjoying the sugar that eating the hidden shit in low fat muck

Think the above is a version of being nice!?

Anyhu, judging by the above, she can go %&$£%$^&*£$%^£$%$%£$%$%&%^£$%$^^%&%&%^*&$ for all i care
                        yeah I lost 23 pounds by eating 3 meals a day full of sugar

That hasn't happened in a while. I miss that

Was all a bit too tame m8.

yeah I lost 23 pounds by eating 3 meals a day full of sugar
                              23 pounds of what?

Wasn't shite anyhu, yer still full of that

And i'm out, the floor is yours...

23 pounds of what?

Wasn't shite anyhu, yer still full of that

And i'm out, the floor is yours...
                                That's me m8 m8 no h8 ta.

Was all a bit too tame m8.
                                  True, but nice all the same

At the risk of getting people as riled up as with the sausages, on the couscous thing I am a huge fan of John West Steampots which are tuna and couscous with lovely flavours. You can see them on this page.

My favourite are the tuna with coriander & cumin with lime & coriander couscous, and the tuna with soy & ginger with mushroom couscous (which thankfully doesn't taste like mushroom because I don't like that).

At the risk of getting people as riled up as with the sausages, on the couscous thing I am a huge fan of John West Steampots which are tuna and couscous with lovely flavours. You can see them on this page.

My favourite are the tuna with coriander & cumin with lime & coriander couscous, and the tuna with soy & ginger with mushroom couscous (which thankfully doesn't taste like mushroom because I don't like that).
                                      On a slightly related note, they should make more ads. They do them right.

Go fuck yourself Dart. Train breakdown in Killester = delays = me not getting to go to a play I've booked for in Dun Laoghaire. I tell you, this wouldn't happen on Dom's watch!

Now I am going to take it out on my neighbours by practising the violin, a little piece called Strangling 7 Cats in D.
                                        If only I had the link I asked for earlier I'd sort it out. I suspect though through some half hearted research that it's all going to be recruited internally and someone of my age with no connections or experience wouldn't be the ideal candidate, no matter how much I just wanted people not to annoy me about business crap I don't care about while working.

If you are getting your tuna from a tin and not free-diving for it yourself on your weekends off you are doing it wrong.

Probably full of sugar too.

Is it now the cool thing in an argument to take some sort of faux victory by saying something an american newscaster would say?

Anyway, this brings to conclusion our paleolol segment, over to the newsroom for the last word with Bob, I'm out...

Funniest politics related thing I've seen in a while.

The charm offensive begins... Watch Sky News for all the latest general election coverage. #BallotBallad #GE2015SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more gre...

I post fuck all anymore about my life in detail anymore actually!

I didnt ask you to discuss MY low fat sausages , I will eat as many low fat sausages as I like as you will eat as much of your Paelo crap as you like , I dont ever pass remarks to other peoples eating habits here. each to their own imo

fair enough if I posted " hey guys what are your thoughts on LOW FAT FOODS"?

Go back and do a few sit ups/ press ups for yourself there and pop a few steroids you will be grand
                                                FFS Michelle you need to calm de f*ck down...
                                                Basically just because it is low fat does not mean it is good for you... Eating stuff that is high in sugar is bad in the long term. That is all people are saying...Long term it can cause diabetes etc., spikes and lows in sugar intake... headaches/aches etc.,

You asked about dips... most of the people on here use olive oils in dips etc., so probably wouldn't be good...

it is a really poor dig at Lloyd there about doing situps/press ups and popping a few steroids..

Why would you say something that f*cking stupid... Just because people are into core strengthening etc., does not mean that they are into taking steroids...

If only I had the link I asked for earlier I'd sort it out. I suspect though through some half hearted research that it's all going to be recruited internally and someone of my age with no connections or experience wouldn't be the ideal candidate, no matter how much I just wanted people not to annoy me about business crap I don't care about while working.
                                                  Really is a closed shop. .....Sons of Drivers getting in first.

Bus Eireann also recruiting if you fancied a jaunt to the countryside.

Just having a look at this poker tool ( https://www.pokersnowie.com ) and they have quizzes to demonstrate the analysis.

Total Pot $95$95
                                                    UTG
                                                    $602.25
                                                    Cut-Off
                                                    $467.5
                                                    Dealer
                                                    $1007.5
                                                    Hero
                                                    $200
                                                    Big Blind
                                                    $543.38
                                                    Hand 3346850423
                                                    Small blind $2.5
                                                    Big blind $5
                                                    Preflop
                                                    UTG folds
                                                    Cut-Off raises to $15
                                                    Dealer folds
                                                    Hero calls $12.5
                                                    Big Blind folds
                                                    Flop (5♥ J♣ 7♣)
                                                    Hero checks
                                                    Cut-Off bets $30
                                                    Hero calls $30
                                                    Turn (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥)
                                                    Hero checks
                                                    Cut-Off checks
                                                    River (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥ Q♦)
                                                    Hero ?

This seems like a fairly terrible bluff no? Board pairs and everything missed, don't think we're folding out A-High here.
                                                    What's villains stats?
                                                    I guess I can see what they mean with the qs but meh I wouldn't be thrilled betting into that oop
                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 23-04-15, 19:23.

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                      FFS Michelle you need to calm de f*ck down...
                                                      Basically just because it is low fat does not mean it is good for you... Eating stuff that is high in sugar is bad in the long term. That is all people are saying...Long term it can cause diabetes etc., spikes and lows in sugar intake... headaches/aches etc.,

You asked about dips... most of the people on here use olive oils in dips etc., so probably wouldn't be good...

it is a really poor dig at Lloyd there about doing situps/press ups and popping a few steroids..

Why would you say something that f*cking stupid... Just because people are into core strengthening etc., does not mean that they are into taking steroids...
                                                      I didnt ask about low fat though! I was saying the sausages were nice, you did SW plenty of times I am sure you ate plenty low fat stuff while on it ( are you not on it anymore)I didnt know everyone uses oils for dips, where did u see that I must have missed it?

I ask tar specifically as he a vegetarian and thought he would have ideas for my veg sticks, most certainly did not come on here looking for a row and to be told like i am a child "YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD A THOUSAND TIMES !!!!)

re the steroids, often worse said here ffs!

I didnt ask about low fat though! I was saying the sausages were nice, you did SW plenty of times I am sure you ate plenty low fat stuff while on it ( are you not on it anymore)I didnt know everyone uses oils for dips, where did u see that I must have missed it?

I ask tar specifically as he a vegetarian and thought he would have ideas for my veg sticks, most certainly did not come on here looking for a row and to be told like i am a child "YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD A THOUSAND TIMES !!!!)

re the steroids, often worse said here ffs!
                                                        On the sausages, I am not a huge fan of the mallows ones. Have you tried the Gluten Free ones from Aldi? they are really nice!

It would be an interesting twist if Lloyd upped the stakes and sued SatNav for defamation

Thanks for the couscous replies btw. Savage stuff just have no idea if its any good for me!

It would be an interesting twist if Lloyd upped the stakes and sued SatNav for defamation
                                                              I will get Kayroo to defend me. winner winner chicken dinner

Thanks for the couscous replies btw. Savage stuff just have no idea if its any good for me!
                                                                If it's not paleLOL then it's not

have you not been listening?

There are a few things you can do to make couscous nicer. Even simple things like squirting lemon juice into it and finely chopping peppers and putting it through it or even a bit of curry powder.

BBV was a great read today. Back to its glory days!

If its something good for you that you are after try quinoa, teff, kamut etc...

Total Pot $95$95
                                                                      UTG
                                                                      $602.25
                                                                      Cut-Off
                                                                      $467.5
                                                                      Dealer
                                                                      $1007.5
                                                                      Hero
                                                                      $200
                                                                      Big Blind
                                                                      $543.38
                                                                      Hand 3346850423
                                                                      Small blind $2.5
                                                                      Big blind $5
                                                                      Preflop
                                                                      UTG folds
                                                                      Cut-Off raises to $15
                                                                      Dealer folds
                                                                      Hero calls $12.5
                                                                      Big Blind folds
                                                                      Flop (5♥ J♣ 7♣)
                                                                      Hero checks
                                                                      Cut-Off bets $30
                                                                      Hero calls $30
                                                                      Turn (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥)
                                                                      Hero checks
                                                                      Cut-Off checks
                                                                      River (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥ Q♦)
                                                                      Hero ?

Am I missing something? What's our hand?

Also get up out of that SatNav you were fishing for the rise when ya put up your syn free healthy fried sausage sambo

If its something good for you that you are after try quinoa, teff, kamut etc...
                                                                          I had great craic on sunday pissing off my snobby auntie by pronouncing quinoa how it's spelt. No matter how many times she corrected me I made a point of getting it wrong. Amazing how long you can keep a conversation on one topic when you know it's gonna infuriate someone you don't like. The lengths I went to were extreme but it was completely worth it.

Probably a brag given that I am at ths theatre with the most annoying adolescents ever. Don't think they expected to be told to "shut up you little fuckers" though (and not even by me )

7 Strike Days pencilled in so far,
                                                                              May 1st and 2nd, 15th and 16th and 29th 30th and 31st.
                                                                              First 2 will almost definitely go ahead and we'll see what happens then.
                                                                              Do you mind if I copy n paste this bit to the Slane thread on boards.ie? Few concert goers asking over there.

I had great craic on sunday pissing off my snobby auntie by pronouncing quinoa how it's spelt. No matter how many times she corrected me I made a point of getting it wrong. Amazing how long you can keep a conversation on one topic when you know it's gonna infuriate someone you don't like. The lengths I went to were extreme but it was completely worth it.
                                                                                1427142496375.jpg

[ATTACH]2266[/ATTACH]

@Tar

did you pack those trousers in plastic or were they still in the pack?

if you packed them in plastic before stacking them, then I need to hire you to sort out my wifes wardrobe.

my missus goes ballistic when I say I bathed (pronounced bay ded) our son today. She goes "what the fuck do you mean bayded, do you mean you gave him a bath". I say "Ya that's what I said, I bayded him". Its the little things in life....

Total Pot $95$95
                                                                                        UTG
                                                                                        $602.25
                                                                                        Cut-Off
                                                                                        $467.5
                                                                                        Dealer
                                                                                        $1007.5
                                                                                        Hero
                                                                                        $200
                                                                                        Big Blind
                                                                                        $543.38
                                                                                        Hand 3346850423
                                                                                        Small blind $2.5
                                                                                        Big blind $5
                                                                                        Preflop
                                                                                        UTG folds
                                                                                        Cut-Off raises to $15
                                                                                        Dealer folds
                                                                                        Hero calls $12.5
                                                                                        Big Blind folds
                                                                                        Flop (5♥ J♣ 7♣)
                                                                                        Hero checks
                                                                                        Cut-Off bets $30
                                                                                        Hero calls $30
                                                                                        Turn (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥)
                                                                                        Hero checks
                                                                                        Cut-Off checks
                                                                                        River (5♥ J♣ 7♣ J♥ Q♦)
                                                                                        Hero ?

Well the hero's range should not include any hands really that hit straight draws on the flop, so it's weighted towards pairs like Jx which have made trips and big fds, some of which would contain Qx. Having said that, I don't think it's good to have a calling range from the SB in 6 max anyway.
                                                                                        I have used pokersnowie a bit and it's generally recognised to be a much better tool for HU as opposed to 6max

Well the hero's range should not include any hands really that hit straight draws on the flop, so it's weighted towards pairs like Jx which have made trips and big fds, some of which would contain Qx. Having said that, I don't think it's good to have a calling range from the SB in 6 max anyway.
                                                                                          I have used pokersnowie a bit and it's generally recognised to be a much better tool for HU as opposed to 6max
                                                                                          I was enjoying the bbvs trip down memory lane but let's not go too far

I can do it. Defamation requires an injury to the reputation of someone in the eyes of a reasonable member of society. I would suggest that no reasonable person gave your scurrilous remark any credence.

And anyway all of us in the know in Dublin are well aware that Lloyd has achieved his weight loss using V for Vendetta's patented Paleobulima method.

I was enjoying the bbvs trip down memory lane but let's not go too far
                                                                                                Au contraire. Cardshark is still playing online poker professionally (right?), and not tournaments either. I would love to hear a bit about it, how it's been going, what the game is like these days, stakes, money being made etc. Genuinely would.

They're fantastic. Drop a few cashews in on top for extra crunchy goodness.

Paleoman brownbread by 30 btw.

Brendan Rodgers has said that there is nobody better to manage Liverpool than him and that three months ago he was a tactical genius performing to a good level.

Thoughts on that?

Edit to add I haven't gone back three months to find results and just read the article on Sky Sports.

Rare one this but I'm on Lloyd's side on this one. And I'd take you for every fucking penny SatNav!

We are ALL entitled to opinions and this place should be free for us all to talk about which ever diet/lifestyle works for us.
                                                                                                        Yes we are, but we are not entitled to have them go unchallenged, respected or treated equally. I'm not having a pop here at all by the way I just hate when I see "we are all entitled to our opinions" used as some sort of answer to criticism.

How was this not posted yet lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TISkoeEjL40

hmm. they really are such fuckers. There's SNP about to become the third largest party in the UK, but gets no look-in, but the comedy racist gets equal billing with the main parties.
                                                                                                            Like everything else, unless it happens in England (or affects them a lot like the independence thing) it gets relegated to the sidelines in mainstream UK wide media.

Brendan Rodgers has said that there is nobody better to manage Liverpool than him and that three months ago he was a tactical genius performing to a good level.

Thoughts on that?

Edit to add I haven't gone back three months to find results and just read the article on Sky Sports.
                                                                                                              You're like a tabloid rag, taking quotes out of context. Read the tactical genius bit again.

quotes are taken directly from Sky and I haven't altered them.

It was a genuine question to get fans thoughts. Klopp has been linked but it seems the LFC board are happy with Rodgers. Try giving an opinion instead of going off on one.

Rare one this but I'm on Lloyd's side on this one. And I'd take you for every fucking penny SatNav!

Yes we are, but we are not entitled to have them go unchallenged, respected or treated equally. I'm not having a pop here at all by the way I just hate when I see "we are all entitled to our opinions" used as some sort of answer to criticism.
                                                                                                                  I was meaning it in a different way. Hard to explain. We all have an opinion on what we like to eat and what we think is good for us, we like different diets and lifestyles. Wasn't meaning as an answer to criticism. Not sure if you will get me.

I get you MrsFD, that's why I was saying not having a pop at you at all. It's the phrase that bugs me, not the context you used it in

I would defend myself and give you a run for your loots

Saw Fargo tipped up in here last week. Hotspur maybe? On ep 4 now and loving it so far.

I guess I can't help myself:

You post something on a public discussion board it is up for discussion. Maybe you'll get the hang of it eventually.